Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not. This is your building, I'd never call the cops on you Laura. But I saw you on video and I just... well, I didn't know... I mean this is..." and Karl just stopped at a loss for words.

"You saw us on video. So you knew it was me fucking some sweet little tart. But you didn't call the cops on me. And you decided to come down and check it out. That about right Karl?"

"Yes ma'am. That's about right."

"Come on Karl. You didn't need to come down. You were hoping for a closer look. It's okay, I wanted to be watched. Come on over and get a closer look. Check out my tits and ass and this sweet little bitch I'm fucking."

I had turned my head and was now looking at Karl. He was a little bigger than average. Maybe 5'10" or 5'11". Appeared to be in pretty good shape and mid 30s. He wore your standard security guard outfit - nothing fancy or over the top, no guns or handcuffs visible, just what you wear to identify yourself as security. I guessed he would be considered attractive to many women - not movie star attractive, but he certainly wasn't ugly.

He walked towards us as if in a daze. "That's it Karl, come on over and get a look. I've seen you check out my ass and tits - don't worry or panic - I like to be appreciated - I'm not upset about it. Take a good long look. You can take a picture if you want - show your friends what happened at work - they'll never believe you otherwise. Go ahead I'll even stop fucking her and pose for you."

Karl was now about 5 feet away and was just standing there staring at my ass and Laura's cock sliding in and out.

"You like my cock Karl? You're staring at it pretty hard. Here, let me take it out so you can see it." She pulled completely out of my ass and turned towards Karl.

He gulped and continued to stare at her cock.

"Nice, isn't it Karl. You like it?"

He didn't respond. He just gulped again and continued to stare at it. A deer in the headlights. Prey for my nasty Mistress.

"You don't like it Karl? Come on man, speak up. It's and easy question. Do you like my cock!"

"It... it... it's nice." He stammered.

"Just nice? Come on, this is a pretty significant piece of equipment. I mean watch this response." And she turned and thrust the entire length into my eager cunt in on thrust.

I wasn't expecting it, and the butt plug came out of my mouth and dropped on the hood.

I arched my back, "Oh god yesss. Please Mistress, fuck me."

"Mistress?" Karl queried, seeming to come out of his daze a bit.

"A game we play Karl. I'm not her owner and she's not my slave. She calls me Mistress and I call her names. She likes to be degraded. Gets her hot. Makes her horny and nasty. You know, dirty talk Karl. You ever do dirty talk?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"No? Oh you don't know what your missing Karl. Watch her face and her body." And she started to fuck me hard and fast.

"You like my cock bitch. You like the way I'm fucking your cunt? I'm gonna rape your ass and make you scream. You're gonna cum all over my cock and beg me for more. I'm gonna pull out and ram this big fucker down your throat when I'm finished fucking your ass. You like that bitch - ass to mouth. Cleaning your ass juice off my cock when I'm done with you."

"Yes Mistress. Please fuck me. Rape my hole. Make me beg for your cock when your done. I can't wait to taste your cock and clean it when your done. Please Mistress fuck me..."

Karl was getting more bold and had taken a couple more steps toward us. He was alternately staring at me, then Laura's tits, but mostly, he was watching her cock pound my ass.

"You like what you see Karl. You want a taste of this sissy? I'm not done with her ass, but she gives a mean blow job. Fish your cock out and feed it to her. Come on. You know you want too. I can see the bulge in you pants. You're hard as a rock and squirming from discomfort. Uncage the beast and feed the little slut. Sally tell Karl you want to suck his cock. Tell him you want him to film you giving him a BJ."

"Please Karl, I want to suck your cock. Please shove your man meat down my throat and and choke me. Face fuck me and make my mascara run. Feed me your man batter. Make me your cum slut. Skullfuck me Karl. Make me your bitch. Use your phone and video tape it so you can show all your friends you got a BJ from me at work." Some how I had managed to keep my voice high and somewhat feminine during all of this.

Karl unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free and chubbed it up a bit. Then fished his phone out of his pocket as well. "Pull her off the hood so I can fuck her face."

"That's the spirit Karl! Bitch, use your hands and get your tits off the car so you can suck Karl's magnificent cock. I'm fucking your ass - I'm not doing all the work here."

I used my hands to prop myself up and shift sideways so that my tits were still on the hood, but now my head and mouth were over the driver side so Karl could have access. Laura continued her assault on my ass without missing a beat.

Karl moved in on me and smeared his cock around my face. He grabbed my hair and started to pull and I was afraid he'd pull my wig off.

"Careful with her hair Karl, I paid a lot of money for that weave she's wearing." And his grip relaxed.

"Sorry, Laura, I got excited."

"No worries Karl. I want you to get excited and to use the bitch. Call her names. Fuck her face. Cum down her throat. Really give it too her - she loves it. And get your video running - I want you to send me a copy later."

Karl pressed his cock up under my nose again, still holding my hair, but using it more as a handle for guiding than as something to lift my head.

"Suck my cock bitch. Get your filthy whore mouth open and take it."

I took his cock into my mouth. It was about my length, but thinner. It easily went in and down my throat in one quick motion. Then I pulled back and began to lick the head and shaft lovingly. Looking up at his face when I turned my head so I could make eye contact. His phone was pointed at my face.

Karl was looking at me in amazement and I think he may have been smitten with me. "She took the whole thing into her mouth. I felt it go into her throat. No one's ever done that before."

"Really Karl? My man, you just haven't lived. Have you ever fucked an ass before?"

Karl remained silent, clearly, he hadn't but didn't want to admit it.

"Karl, we're all grown ups here. No hang ups. Nothing to hide. Nothing to be embarrassed about. If you haven't met a woman open enough to have anal sex, that's not your fault. If you don't like anal sex, again, who cares. We all have our likes and fetishes. Me, I love to put on a fake cock and fuck people. Does that make me a freak - I'm sure some people think so - but I don't give a shit what those people think." She pulled her cock out of my ass again, and shook it towards Karl. "What do you think Karl, does this big fucker dangling between my legs make me a freak. Or is it kinda exciting?"

He moaned when she shook her cock at him and came up on his toes a bit. He clearly liked looking at her cock. He didn't answer the question, but pointed his phone at her and filmed her little show. Laura let it go for now.

"So do you want a crack at her ass now? I'm getting a bit tired and need a break. And I know she isn't gonna be happy without a cock in her."

"I'm not sure. I mean is it really okay? I don't have a condom - what about germs from - you know - shit." He said this last bit like it was dirty.

Laura chuckled politely. "Oh Karl, you have so much to learn. The little cunt douched her ass this morning at my house, so I can assure you it's clean. Here, let me show you." And she dropped her face in my ass crack and licked my hole.

Karl's cock happened to be in my throat at that moment, and I groaned in ecstasy as she rimmed my hole. The vibration from my throat caused Karl to once again rise up on his toes and I think he nearly blew his load right there. But he let out a stuttered moan and came back down. I slowed my assault a bit, hoping that he was gonna fuck my ass.

"Are you sure she can take it." Karl was clearly still on the fence about ass fucking. I was thinking latent homophobia issues, and was starting to worry what would happen when he saw my cock.

"Come on Karl. Don't wimp out now. You've tasted her throat and you loved it. Now sample her ass. And I don't mean to be cruel, but my fake cock is definitely bigger than yours. But not to worry, her ass is elastic and you'll be amazed at how tight it feels. Come on now, pull out of her mouth and get back here and fuck the shit out of the bitch."

Karl withdrew from my mouth. Either his desire had gotten to him or Laura's chastising had persuaded him. In either case, he was moving around to my ass and about to see my caged cock swinging between my legs.

"Holy shit! It's a man. What the fuck Laura, I'm not fucking a guy!"

"Well that was just plain fucking rude, Karl! She's a sissy, not a man. See the tits on the car. Look at that face. Look at the way she's dressed. Until you saw that caged up cock dangling between her legs you had no idea she wasn't born a woman. Hell, I saw the look you gave her when she was sucking your cock. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it and that you didn't think she was attractive."

"Yeah, but I didn't know she was a man, I mean sissy. I wouldn't have let her suck me if I did. I'm not gay." He was back pedalling - Laura's tirade had him confused and defending himself.

"Karl, no one is saying you're gay. Men who are attracted to other men are gay. As far as I know, you're not attracted to men. I've seen the way you look at women when you're at work, and I've never seen you check out an attractive guy. You love the way women look and smell. So I seriously doubt you're gay. Why are men so fucked up when it comes to sex and attraction. Sex is just sex. Women can eat pussy and get fucked and unless they declare they are Lesbian, no one gives a shit. If a man even looks at another mans cock, you'd think the world had ended. Faggot! Faggot! He's a Faggot! What utter fucking bullshit. You want to know the truth Karl. If you want a great blow job, get a man to suck you. They have cocks and know how to please them. If I want a mind blowing pussy licking, I find a woman to eat me - no man can ever please me orally like a woman can. That doesn't mean I'm a Lesbian. I love to get fucked hard and long by Ted. And I love to fuck little sissies like Sally here. And I also love to have my pussy eaten by a talented woman. So am I gay Karl?"

He was at a loss for words. She had him cornered. She was the cat and he was the mouse. He didn't know it yet, but he had already lost.

"But... but... I mean... what if someone found out..."

"Who the fuck is gonna find out Karl. You have video of me standing here buck fucking naked, fucking the shit out of some slut laying on the hood of my car. I'd say you have more than enough dirt on me to keep me from saying anything. Don't you. And in all the time you've worked here, has anyone ever come in to work on weekends other than me - you know I don't allow it. So what's the problem. Your dick is still rock hard. You clearly want to fuck some thing. So fuck her mouth, fuck her pussy, do to her all the dirty things you've ever wanted to do but never could. Not only will she thank you for it, she'll love it."

"I don't think I can."

She had him and she knew it. He couldn't bring himself to do it on his own, but he wasn't going to run either. She reached down and grabbed his cock and he gasped.

"Oh, this is nice, so warm and hard. You're gonna love it Sally."

She pulled him by his cock around the front of the car. They were out of my sight now. I couldn't see it, but I heard Laura impale her throat on his cock and bob up and down a few times, making lovely gagging noises. Karl whimpered in pleasure, and I could picture him up on his toes again.

I heard her undo his belt and his pants hitting the floor. I felt Laura's hand on my lower back and then the tip of Karl's cock rub up and down my ass crack. I bounced my ass trying to be inviting for him.

"Hold still slut." And she smacked my ass hard. "Sally loves a firm hand Karl. Be sure to smack her ass while you fuck her."

His cock met my asshole and I pushed back driving the head in. He gasped, and then grabbed my hips and drove his cock to the hilt.

"Oh fuck yes daddy! Give it to me. Fuck my sissy cunt!" Laura's cock may have been bigger, but real cocks feel so much better and the heat is just the best.

Karl was past the point of no return. It no longer mattered if I was a guy or a girl, I was a fuck hole and he was gonna use me.

He started to pound into my ass, and Laura provided direction.

"Fuck her cunt Karl. Beat her ass. Drive that magnificent cock deep into her bowels. Breed the bitch. Call her names. Degrade her. Put the cunt in her place. Let her know who's boss."

And bless his heart, Karl started to get into it. "Take my cock you whore. I'm gonna rape your sissy ass. I'm gonna fuck you til you bleed. I'm gonna dump my load so deep in your ass your gonna shit cum for a week. Then I'm gonna make you clean your shit and cum off my cock when I'm done."

"Oh god yes daddy. You're so big. It hurts so good. Please fuck my sissy cunt. Breed my pussy. Fill me with your man batter. Make me your cum slut. I promise to clean you when your done. Please daddy, fuck my cunt. Beat my ass. Make me a woman."

He started to slap my ass cheeks, hard. "Take it bitch. You're a nasty dirty whore. A useless fuck hole. I wish I had some of my friends here, we'd show you what real men can do to a dirty whore like you. We'd fuck you raw and leave you on the street for the skids to use when we're done. You're a fucking worthless cum slut. Take it bitch."

I was building to a Sissygasm. Karl's dominance and his cock were working their magic, and his spanking was more than equivalent to the paddle that Laura uses on me. It gave the same sting, but also had force behind it; the mass of his hand and arm giving additional pleasure.

I noticed Laura had opened the passenger side door and had grabbed a water bottle from the glove box. After placing the bottle back in the car, she positioned her hands behind her head and slowly made her way back to us, giving Karl a great show of her body.

"So Karl, do you like what you see? My lovely tits - pretty nice for someone my age. Or how about this ass?" And she did a pirouette. "Bet you'd love to fuck this ass wouldn't you?"

Karl's train of thought was broken. He stopped smacking my ass and berating me and was focused on Laura. But he kept fucking me.

"Please daddy, spank me" I pleaded.

"Shut up cunt!" and he smacked my ass extremely hard.

"So big and strong. You like it when I rub my tits up and down your back." Laura was behind him now.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice."

"Yeah, and how about this? You like to get rimmed, to have your ass licked."

I couldn't see it, but from Karl's reaction and murmur of ecstasy, I'd say she'd just scored a direct hit with her tongue on his asshole.

"Yeah, you like that don't you. Ever had anything in your ass before Karl?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you are not fucking my ass with that monster you're wearing."

"Oh Karl," she laughed. "If you were ready for this cock, you'd have bent over the hood and begged me to fuck you the moment you saw it. No dear, this thing would split you wide open. I'm just asking if anyone has ever put something in your asshole. You certainly like having your ass licked."

Karl didn't respond. He'd gone quiet, his assault on my ass slowing down. He was confused again and didn't know how to respond. I could sympathize.

"No response. That's okay. But you do like having your ass licked, let me show you."

Karl groaned in pleasure and lifted onto his toes, but kept quiet.

"See Karl. You like having your ass licked. Nothing wrong with that. But if you want me to continue, you need to tell me."

He groaned and flexed a couple more time, but kept quiet.

"Still nothing, okay then, I'll stop."

"Please don't." He whispered quietly.

"Don't what? You have to tell me what you need baby. I'm not a mind reader. Do you want me to keep licking?"

"Yes." Timid, barely audible.

"Yes what Karl. Come on. You need to communicate. That's how sex works. Think about how much fun it was when you and Sally were dirty talking. Communication during sex is essential. What do you need baby."

She must have licked him again. "That, I need that."

"Last chance Karl. Say the words or I stop."

"Please. Lick... lick my ass."

"That's it Karl. Is this what you need?"

He whimpered and twitched like a fish on a hook. "Yesss."

"Yes what? Communicate. Do you like it when I lick your ass, and be specific."

"Yes. I like it when you lick my ass."

"Why Karl? Why do you like it?"

"It feels good."

"Of course it feels good Karl. It's an erogenous zone. Everyone who's ever had their ass licked can attest to the fact it feels good. So why were you so hesitant to accept and acknowledge it. Rhetorical - because you've been conditioned to think it's gay."

He groaned and whimpered some more. He had completely stopped fucking my ass and was now completely focused on Laura and her assault on his ass. I was a little put out, since I had been close to orgasm. But she was on a mission, and I knew better than to interrupt.

"Let me try something else."

"Oh fuck..." Karl gasped in ecstasy.

"That was my tongue invading your little pink asshole Karl. You loved it didn't you. Here let me show you again."

"Oh god... please..."

"Please what Karl. Please stop? Are you asking me to stop?"

"No, no! Please... do it again."

"See, you love it don't you. My wiggly tongue all up in your pucker hole. It's so dirty and taboo. But if feels so fucking wonderful, doesn't it."

"Yessss. Please. More..." He was losing his shit over her assault.

"See Karl. Pretty fucking amazing isn't it. Do you want more?"

"Yes, please, more."

I could picture what was coming next, trying to guess Karl's reaction. Having been through this same process with Laura years ago. And my guess was confirmed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing." And Karl tried to get away from her.

His pants were around his ankles; his cock was embedded in my ass; and she now had the tip of a finger trying to impale his ass. He had no where to go. He actually leaned forward onto my back, trying to get his hips and vulnerable asshole away from Laura.

"What's the problem Karl. It's only my finger. I just had my tongue further up your ass and you were loving it. Now all of a sudden, you're freaking out cause I tried to put my finger in your ass. Hell, my tongue was in there deeper - so what the fuck is the problem?"

He was quiet again. He knew the answer, but didn't want to say it, because he knew it was bullshit.

Laura answered for him. "Because it's gay, right? Some asshole somewhere in time decided that it's perfectly fine for a man to put a finger in a woman's butt, but if a woman puts a finger in a man's butt, it's gay! BULLSHIT! Here, feel my tongue again - tell me if this is gay."

"Oh fuck." He panted, still laying on my back.

"Pretty fucking awesome - right? So, are you gay now?"

Silence.

"Answer me damn it." I heard her hand crack on his ass and he bounced on my back.

"No I'm not gay."

"Exactly. It's a fucking tongue - not a dudes penis. And this is just a finger."

He tensed on my back, but didn't flee. "Oh - my - fucking - god." I could actually feel him lift his feet off the floor from the pleasure.

"Pretty fucking awesome, isn't it. That was me rubbing your prostate. Here, I'll do it again."

"Fuck me... that's incredible..."

"So do you like men yet Karl. Did this make you gay? Of course not. It's just sex between two, well three actually, consenting adults. So how about you climb down off Sally's back and start fucking her again. And let momma take care of you while you do it."