Sissy Twink for Mom Part 3

Story Info
Mom used son for her pleasure.
2k words
3.98
19k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know my place, the relationship with Mom had developed to mutual and clear understanding. Mom would use me for her pleasure, and I would do whatever she requested for my own. The daily routine was cleaning and washing, tidying the house then go out to do the shopping, but only if I was wearing a maid's outfit. I would cover up my outfit with a big coat, even on really hot days.

Mom had a few regular men who would visit on an almost daily basis. Sometimes there would be men I'd not seen before, and they were genuinely quite shocked to see me in stockings and a maid's outfit. Some would just laugh others would spank my ass or grope my caged cock, but mostly they just chose to ignore me.

A few of Moms 'girlfriends' would visit, mostly cougar types who wanted to suck my 19 year old 8" cock or have me fuck them roughly. They loved it, just turning up saying to Mom "do you mind if I use your boy?" Mom would just wave her hand saying, "do whatever you want". Some would just bend over and have me fuck their arseholes. There was little foreplay they just wanted a good hard pounding that their husbands were no longer capable of, or interested in doing.

Mom would secretly film these sessions, presumably for leverage later should she ever need it. I would do my best to ruin their arseholes and cum deep in their bowls. Most would make me clean up the mess with my tongue after, and if they hadn't cum from the pounding I gave them, I would be made to lick those big hairy pussies until they did cum.

I had never fucked Mom and she never seemed to want me to do it either. I could lick her cunt clean after the Bulls had finished, or sooth her arsehole after a hard ploughing and I loved every moment of it. Sometimes Mom would sit on my face a let the multiple loads of cum drip into my mouth, after a gangbang from her favourite men who had completely reamed out her hairy pussy and arse.

One day Mom came home with an 18-year-old girl, small petit with long blond hair and no tits to speak of, she was dressed in jeans and a crop top. Mom introduced me to Sarah and told me that she would be staying with us for a while. She seemed bright and friendly, and made no comment on my attire, I assumed Mom had briefed her on my position in the house and what was expected of me. We chatted for a while then I continued with my chores and my actual work as a computer programmer working from home out of the back bedroom.

As we sat down to diner, I could see Mom was stroking Sarah's thigh under the Table and playing with her hair. That evening we watched TV and had a few drinks. Then Mom said, "she felt tired and was time for bed", Sarah got up said to me "good night" and followed Mom to her room. In less than a minute I could hear Mom moaning and this went on for what seemed like hours.

In the morning I took Mom and Sarah a cup of tea on a tray to Mom's bedroom, I knocked and entered. Mom and Sarah were both laying on top of the bed naked, Sarah was wearing the big black strap-on that Mom had used on me many times in the past. Both were still asleep, so I put the tray down on the side table and left the room.

About an hour or so, Mom called me from the bedroom, and I dutifully went to see what she wanted. She explained that Sarah and she had had a long chat and decided it was time for me to fuck my Mom's pussy for the first time! I couldn't believe my ears; my dream was about to come true! I was in my maid's outfit and my cock was now at full mast, lifting the front of my mini skirt and displaying my full aching bollocks for all to see. Sarah laughed and said, "I look pleased at the news".

Mom quickly spread her legs showing her hairy pussy that looked like it had been well used the night before, it was covered in girly cum and dripped with Moms heavenly juices, she pulled her legs up further with her hands behind her knees exposing her puckered arse hole that had also been well used the night before. I knelt on the bed before Mom and my ultimate goal before me. Sarah took hold of my engorged cock and sucked it, covering the head with her saliva. She helped position the head at the entrance of Moms perfect juicy cunt.

I carefully but forcefully pushed the whole length of my cock into Mom's gorgeous opening. It was tighter than I'd expected but it was a perfect fit. Two pumps and Mom said to stay still, so with my cock buried deep in my Mom's pussy I bathed in the luxury of that warm place. We kissed deeply and our tongues entwined as I pinched her hard engorged nipples. I was in heaven! Then I felt a cold drip on my ass and looked round to see Sarah straddling us both with that massive black strap-on swinging between her legs and a bottle of lube in her hand.

She knelt, and positioned the tip at my puckered hole and whispered in my ear "relax". I felt the cold black cock open my rusty sheriffs badge and sink into my guts as I involuntary thrust into Mom's perfect cunt. I bottomed out in Mom's hole as Sarah did the same in my receptive arsehole.

With little awkwardness we got into a workable rhythm, as I thrust into Mom and the black cock would move out of my ass, and as I withdrew from Mom's cunt the strap-on would penetrate back into my needy arsehole. We kept the up for only about 5 minutes until I exploded into Mom's hairy pussy. Sarah slipped out of my ass as I slipped out of Mom. Sarah moved between Mom's spread legs and spent ten minutes cleaning my cum out of her gaping pussy.

Sarah had moved in fulltime and made herself quite at home. She moved me out of my bedroom and into the box room. Where there wasn't really enough room for all my computer equipment, clothes, belongings and bed. But she wanted her own room and Mom made it happen. Sarah was small, thin and very beautiful. She had hardly any breasts to speak of, but had a lovely blond bush, that like Moms grew right up her arse crack and was thick and wild. She walked around naked most of the time when there was no one other than Mom and me in the house.

She and Mom would have their fun separately with guests and often together, sharing Milfs and Bulls in the same bed. I would serve drinks and clean up after, but was never asked to join them both with there eclectic guests. I would often stand outside to door listening and wanking to the sounds of them mutually pleasuring themselves and their guests. I could hear Sarah grunting as a Bull would forcefully fuck her making the bed creek and Mom laugh as she had her holes stretched and cum'd in, on numerous occasions.

Like before with Mom, Sarah would have me lick her holes clean after a Bull had left, soothing her puckered hole with my saliva and sucking the cum off her red raw pussy lips.

Sometimes she would hold my hold my hard cock while I did this, but only for control rather than my pleasure, squeezing or tugging if I wasn't hitting the right bit or being too vigorous. When finished I was sent to my room where I would furiously wank my aching cock and cum over my own face to savour my own juices.

This dynamic went on in various scenarios for months, and to be honest I could not have been happier. Although I'd not fucked either Mom or Sarah since the one and only time. I was happy servicing Mom's Milf friends and being fucked by the Bulls who needed to empty their jizz in my arse. But I felt the relationship with Mom and Sarah was changing and couldn't really understand how or why.

Sarah came to my room one afternoon while I was working. The room is very small and there is only just room for me, so when Sarah shut the door, she was right in my face. She said, "can you prove your loyalty to me?". "Of course, I'm loyal to you, how can I prove that?" "I know you drink a lot of piss, but you've never drunk mine" she said. My cock hardened in my panties, "no problem" I said. "From now on until I say otherwise, I want you to drink every drop of my piss, day and night -- OK?" I nodded. She left the room.

About an hour later, she called me to the bathroom. "On your knees", I obeyed as she locked her pussy to my open mouth and began to empty her full bladder into my open mouth. She had preloaded with water and held on as long as she could, it was as if she had a fire hydrant in my mouth, as I struggled to catch every drop. She wiped and left without saying a word. My cock was rock hard and without getting off my knees I wanked my cock and shot four long ropes of cum into the toilet bowl.

This Watersports activity continued, Mom would watch and laugh as Sarah emptied her bladder in my mouth or over my face. Then Mom said "because I enjoyed this game so much, she was arranging a piss party". I had no idea what that would entail but nodded my acceptance and willingness to take part, I sure it would probably happen even if I was less than keen.

Weekend sex parties were the norm at our house, with different people and themes attending and me helping out where needed, serving drinks and tidying up. This weekend five couples turned up and the fun started immediately. Laughing and drinking, partner swapping, kissing and groping, everyone seemed in good spirits. Then Mom told me to spread a plastic sheet on the floor of the lounge and kneel in centre 'naked'. I did as I was told as the party goers circled me, laughing and joking.

Mom said to me "hold the wine glass in your mouth". Then all the men were told to try and fill it as quickly as they could. All five men whipped out their cocks (some hard) and began pissing all over my face. Their aim was not great, and I was covered in piss in no time. The class however remained unfilled. Sarah took the glass from my mouth and poured its contents over my head. I was then told to lay down in the big puddle of piss and to open my mouth.

All seven women removed what garments they were wearing below the waste and one by one straddled my face and let rip their hot piss, some squatted to get a better aim, one sat on my face to fill my mouth fully to the roaring laughter of all the others. Mom was the last to go and had the fullest bladder, it lasted for about a minute I honestly felt like I was being 'waterboarded', but I was in ecstasy.

I was told to clean up the mess as the guests retired to the two bedrooms to enjoy the rest of the evening. Once I'd finished cleaning I went to bed in the box room and wanked off to the thought of all those pissing hairy pussies.