Sissy Wife Sissy Life - Last Part?

Story Info
Sissy's limits are tested.
828 words
4.45
17k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers

My life continued like that for the next few weeks. I got used to Greg "having" me all around the house. I found myself bent over the kitchen table, on my back on the sofa and even tied spread eagled to the bed.

I was objectified and used. He was the centre of my universe. All I wanted to do was please him, care for him and take care of all his sexual

needs.

I was in heaven.

Then he decided to switch things up a little. One night he came home from work and a large black haired man walked in behind him.

I was in shock. This had just been between the two of us. I had only been in the garden to hang out the washing. No one had seen me apart from Greg.

"Get me a beer baby," said Greg as he slapped my backside.

"Y-yes, of course. And what about...?"

"Oh yeah. This is Dave."

"What can I get you Dave."

Dave stared at me with undisguised lust.

"Beer is fine."

I came back with two glasses and two bottles of beer.

"Pour it for me baby."

As I bent to pick Greg's beer up I felt Dave's hand slide up my inner

thigh.

I yelped and turned around to glare at him.

"Don't mind Dave, he has a thing for sissies."

Under my concealer and powder, I turned bright red. Dave knew. I don't know why but I felt humiliated.

"Now be a good sissy and blow him."

I couldn't believe what he had just said. Anger swelled up within me.

"No bloody way."

I knew that was a mistake as soon as I said it. In a swift movement I was bent over Greg's lap, and he was swishing up my petticoats and dress.

I cried out as the first slap landed. My legs kicked uselessly.

Slap

"You forget your place sissy."

Slap

"I am the man in this house."

Slap

"You do as I say, or you will be spanked like the naughty girl you are."

Slap

"What do you have to say?"

Slap.

"I'm, I'm s-sorry Greg. I'll be a good sissy."

Slap

"Well that last one made six. Go over and look after my friend."

I could see Dave had his cock out and was busy making himself hard. I crawled across the carpet and took his stiff member into my mouth. It only took a few minutes, then he grabbed my head and pumped his seed down my throat.

It was odd. I felt used. Greg did this to me several time a week. That was fine because I was his sissy wife.

"Good sissy! Now come over here."

Greg had taken his trousers off and his cock was standing up like a flagpole.

"Come and sit on this."

I walked across the room and climbed onto the sofa.

"No, the other way. I want Dave to see your face as you slide down my pole."

I lifted the back of my dress, pulled my knickers down and slowly impaled myself. When I was all the way down my eyes rolled back and I let out a sigh.

"You were right. That sissy bitch loves your cock," said Dave.

Greg grabbed my waist with both hands and started to lift and lower me onto his cock. It was as if I were just a doll to him, just a toy for his cock.

I was powerless as I was reamed on his huge pole. I felt him release his load. I had, had it both ends now. I was feeling frustrated. I needed to cum. My little clitty was straining in it's cage.

"She's been a good sissy, Greg. Give her a reward."

Greg reached into his pocket and fished out a small key. I was still impaled on his cock. He fiddled with my cage, and it fell off. For the first time in over a month my clitty was exposed to the air.

My clitty grew stiff. All three inches. I looked over to Dave, he was smiling.

"You didn't lie about that either Greg. She was never a man. The best life she can hope for serving a real man."

I was starting to feel embarrassed again, then I felt Greg's finger and thumb grasp my clitty and start tugging it. I squealed out in a high-pitched sissy sound, and came in his hand. It had taken twenty seconds for me to cum. The feel of his cock inside me, the taste of lipstick and cum in my mouth had made it all too much. Greg pushed his hand in my face and made me lick it clean.

"You understand now don't you sissy? This was the life you were meant to lead. You would never make it in the world as a man. A sissy you are and

a sissy you will stay. Forever."

I nodded and turned my head to kiss him.

leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers