Sissy's Bridal Shower

Story Info
Gifts of lingerie for a sweet nancy boy.
1.6k words
4.51
15.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie. Comments are welcome.

---

Mistress Rita was pegging me one evening when she informed me that we would be married. The surprise announcement sent images of lacy bridal lingerie and pretty tulle veils dancing in my head. Girly feelings welled up inside me and soon I was in the throws of sissy rapture.

As Mistress kept pounding my behind those happy feeling overwhelmed me. Cream jetted out from under my pink shorty negligee onto the full length mirror in front of us. Mistress and I laughed at our reflections covered in jizz.

In bed that night Mistress told me that her mother, Madame Laverne, would arrange a bridal shower for me. Madame had trained me to do domestic chores and to give bedroom service. Then she gave me to Mistress for her twenty-first birthday.

Mistress took me to her mother's house on the day of the shower. Madame had brought in two sissies to pass appetizers and serve drinks at the party. They were both dressed in cute little waitress uniforms. The white outfits had short skirts and frilly pink aprons. The two pretty ninnies were happily setting out party decorations on the dining room table and in the living room when we arrived.

Madame hugged her daughter and then said, "It's been a hectic day, Rita. There is so much to do!"

"Why don't you take a break, Mother?" replied Mistress. "I'll supervise the waitresses for a while. You're welcome to borrow my Dannie."

"That's a wonderful idea, dear," said Madame. Then she led me by the hand to her boudoir. Our high heels click-clacked down the hallway.

Madame wears timeless and elegant foundation garments that younger ladies have abandoned. The erotic shapewear is an inspiration to a sissy like me and it makes my tongue eager to lick the prize that lies beneath.

I helped remove Madame's tea-length floral dress and found that she was wearing a lovely Secrets in Lace open bottom girdle. The sexy extra-firm control shaper features a lovely embroidered tummy panel, power net stretch fabric and six garter straps. It is a joy to the eyes!

When Madame sat on the bed she said, "Dannie, please remove my bra. I want one of your lovely breast massages."

The glorious lady is endowed with wonderfully large mammaries that make my heart go pitty-pat. Today she was wearing a sleek long line bra that matched her girdle. The jacquard fabric with two-way stretch had a pretty floral lace design.

I sat on the bed behind Madame and unclasped her bra. After she removed it Madame reclined and lay her head on my skirt. I cupped my hands under her warm soft breasts and kneaded them tenderly. She was soon moaning pleasurably.

Madame was breathing heavily when she ordered, "Now my girdle, Dannie honey."

I moved to the foot of the bed and unclipped Madame's garters from her silky smooth Cervin of Paris nylons. Then I pulled down on her girdle as she wiggled out. Madame was wearing Sheer Seduction high cut panties underneath which I removed along with her hosiery.

Then she reclined on the bed and pulled my face to her crotch in one swift motion. Madame's pussy is the loveliest that I've ever serviced. Her labia are smooth and gently curved, her pubic hairs are neatly trimmed and her clitoris is a wonderfully cute nub peeking out from behind its hood. Madame's clitty was already pink from arousal and ready for my tender loving care.

I started with gentle licking and nibbling of Madame's labia. When she began breathing more quickly I moved to her clit and applied my tongue softly and slowly, but Madame was already beyond that stage of foreplay.

"Harder and faster, Dannie!" she demanded.

I obeyed Madame's wishes and before long she climaxed with a loud joyous scream. She held my head away from her crotch while she caught her breath and then she drew my face in again. After two more wonderful orgasms she relaxed with a satisfied smile on her face.

I washed my face in the adjoining bathroom. When I returned Madame had already put her panties and girdle back on, and she was clipping the garters to her nylons. I helped Madame with her bra and dress. Then I brushed her hair before we returned to the living room.

"The break was a wonderful idea, Rita," she told her daughter. "Dannie's tongue is as efficient as ever." I smiled at Madame appreciatively.

"That's great, Mother," replied Rita. "If you're ready to direct the sissy waitresses again, I'd like to have a turn on that tongue."

Mistress took me to the guest bedroom upstairs. There I unzipped and removed her floral satin mini skirt and then helped with her sheer peach top. While Mistress did not wear foundation garments like Madame, her sexy lingerie always made my weenie stir. Today she was wearing Bali all nylon Skimp Skamp panties over an Adore Me lace garter belt. A Maidenform Love the Lift Push Up Bra accentuated her exquisite perky breasts.

While I took off her bra, Mistress removed her panties. Her labia and clitoris rival her mother's in their beauty.

Mistress uses a lilac scented feminine deodorant spray which I find intoxicating. When I see and smell her pussy I can't wait to start licking. I give Mistress cunnilingus several times every day and her response is automatic. Today was no exception and she climaxed with a high pitched squeal three times in rapid succession.

When we returned downstairs guests were beginning to arrive. Mistress wished everyone a good time. Before she departed Mistress embraced and kissed me. Then she said "Good luck, Dannie! You may need it!"

I had given cunnilingus to most of the guests at one time or another. A lady whom I did not know said she'd heard good things about my orals skills. She hoped we could meet in private some day soon. I smiled and told her to ask my Mistress for permission.

The party grew noisier as the ladies drank champagne. The alcohol brought out their carnal desires along with cruder behaviors. I heard crying coming from the den and went to take a look. The two sissy waitresses were pinned face down to the floor by heavyset women sitting on their backs. The other ladies in the room were taking turns pegging them and laughing.

When I reported this to Madame she said it was just girls having fun and nothing to worry about. I was relieved to know that Madame had already told the ladies I was off limits.

A little while later Madame was ready to open presents in the living room. She put an end to the nasty business in the den and asked two of the ladies to give the sissy waitresses hand jobs to placate them.

The waitresses were soon smiling again and going about their work, filling glasses and passing hors-d'oeuvres. However, they were not quite so neat and pretty as before. One had a big cum spot on his white skirt and the other had gooey jizz dripping down his nylons.

Meanwhile, in the living room the shower gifts were beautifully wrapped in pastel papers with fancy ribbons and bows. The first present, from Madame herself, was a gorgeous Chantelle peignoir for my wedding night. The lacy pink set included a shortie negligee and a floor-length robe embellished with ivory ribbons and bows.

Madame wanted to see how it looked on me and ordered that I disrobe. I was shy about being naked in front of so many women but I complied. Off came the dress, slip, bra and panties. Madame allowed me to keep my stay up nylons and high heels. The intoxicated women began whistling and howling loudly which frightened me.

Madame put the nightie over my head and then added the robe which tied at the neck. The peignoir fit perfectly and the women applauded me. One said that I would be the perfect little sissy bride on my wedding night. That comment made my dickie hard and it tented out the negligee. Madame opened my robe more widely so that the ladies could see the bulge from my stiffy better. They all giggled and laughed, and a few made vulgar comments. I was mortified!

I was glad when Madame suggested that I open another present. Most of the gifts were pretty lingerie items. I received lacy camisoles and sexy garter belts along with push-up, balconette and demi bras. They were perfect additions to my trousseau!

Some of the ladies knew that I loved foundation garments. So, one gifted me a Rago Extra Firm Panty Girdle with garters while another gave me a Wacoal Elevated Allure Shaping Bodysuit. I dreamed of how curvy and female I would look!

I received many sweet accessories, too. There was a lovely pink handbag, a set of hair curlers and floral perfume. There were also gag gifts like the pregnancy test kit and the box of tampons. We all laughed about those.

When the last guest had departed I thanked Madame and offered her another licking. She was exhausted from all the activities though and took a rain check.

The sissy waitresses had just finished cleaning up as Mistress came to collect me. I was still in Madame's peignoir and Mistress thanked her mother for giving me the sexy apparel.

I showed Mistress all the lovely presents I had received and then we headed home. I was tickled pink and couldn't wait for my wedding day to arrive!