Sissy's First Gloryhole

Story Info
A sissy's first time with a real cock.
2k words
4.57
20k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got this girl, you got this." I sit in my car, trying to psyche myself up for what's about to happen. I mean, I'm the one choosing to do this. The porn just made me too curious. It should be okay. I check my hair and makeup in the mirror in my car. My dark red lipstick matches my dress which has a deep neckline showing off the cleavage of my C-cup breasts and cuts off just above my mid-thigh. I look at my eyes in the mirror, seeing my dark eyeliner and then move my gaze upwards to make sure my blonde, shoulder-length hair is put together.

After I'm satisfied and take a few deep breaths, I slowly get out of my car and grab my overcoat to cover myself up. I lock the car door and my red heels click on the asphalt as I make my way into the Adult Video store. I make my way to the back room which I reserved earlier. There is a room on either side of mine, and both are empty. I close the door behind me and put my purse and coat down on the sofa on one side of the room. The room is empty except for the sofa, a stool with a large bottle of lube on it, and a tv on one wall that has some regular straight sex porn playing. And, of course, a hole on the walls between the rooms. I take a seat on the stool and begin watching the video, feeling my cock twitch underneath my thong.

I watch the video for about 5 or so minutes. I take note of how the girl sucks her man off, how she moves and flexes her body to make her most attractive angles visible for him. She seems to be the master of his cock, while still appearing submissive. I have to pry my eyes away from the scene before I end up cumming too early. Luckily, I hear the sound of shuffling footsteps that takes my attention away from the video. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I hear you enter the room on my left. It doesn't take long before I can hear you unbuckling your belt and sliding your pants off. "He must have done this before," I think to myself. I can hear you move towards the wall and knock twice against it. I make my way over, standing in front of the hole and knock back once, accepting your offer to play. The hole goes black as you stand in front of it, blocking out the light, and my body shivers as I wait for you to push through it.

My knees go weak as I see your cock push through the hole. I see what I am sure is at least 6 inches but I can't even see the base yet. It has a slight upward curve, and my asshole quivers when I see that. Within ten seconds I'm on the floor on my knees in front of it, just admiring it. The nervousness I had been feeling quickly dissipated as I am just so stunned by your dick. I slowly move my face towards it, my lips inches from your tip. I can smell your manly scent. It is a little musky, but alluring, and I can feel a wet spot forming in my panties. I take a couple of deep breaths, your scent imprinting in my brain, and I place my lips on your tip.

I kiss slowly, starting from the head and making my way down the underside of your cock. I leave my lipstick stains on it, and as I near the wall I can't help myself. "C-can you stick your balls through... maybe?" Your cock disappears through the hole again, and after a moment, your entire length is pushed through, balls included. I nearly gasp at how sexy they look. I immediately give each one a big kiss. I can taste the saltiness on them and it makes me even hornier. I slowly raise my hand to grab your shaft, unable to get my small hand all the way around it, and lift it up so that I can nestle my face between your cock and balls. I finally stick my tongue out and begin to lick. I've never tasted something so manly. I keep licking hungrily like a lollipop, getting your balls and lower shaft coated with my saliva. I take your left ball in my mouth and begin to suck as I slowly stroke your shaft.

I moan, sending the vibrations through your heavy balls. My face gets covered in my own saliva as I rub it against you while licking. I begin to move upwards to your shaft and begin licking up and down its length. I can feel your hard cock pulsing under my tongue as I run it over your prominent veins which makes me even harder and almost bursting out of my panties. My hair starts to get in the way and remove my hands, still licking you, to tie it up into a ponytail. I take you back in my hands and stroke you, using a twisting motion as I go up and down your cock, and begin to worship your head. I let my tongue flick underneath the tip, pressing it against the small crevice between the head and shaft before flicking it up to the tip. I can feel some precum come out and let it get on my tongue. It causes me to release some when I taste it; the flavor is addicting, and I want to get as much of it as I can.

I move your cock into my mouth for the first time, letting your big head fill my cheeks. I struggle for a moment, but this is what I've been practicing on my dildos at home for. I slowly push my head onto you taking about half your length before moving back to catch my breath. My mouth is so watery that strands of spit connect my mouth to your cock and drip down onto my dress. When I look down and see this I immediately back up to pull my dress off. I move closer to you again and place your cock in between my soft breasts and my bra, creating a soft hole for you. I squeeze my breasts together from the sides and let a bit of drool drop down from my mouth to my chest to lube the area up before stroking you with my tits.

I keep going and take your head into my mouth, sucking it as I stroke. I start to moan as I worship your beautiful cock and can feel it, warm and throbbing, against my chest. I'm not ready to have you finish yet, so I pull you out and take you into my mouth. Your cock has more of my spit on it so it's easier to get you inside, and I begin to suck, taking you as far into my mouth as I can. I put my hands against the wall and deepthroat you, feeling your cock spread my throat open as it goes deep inside of me. I hold it there, drool dripping out of my mouth and tears running down my face ruining my makeup. I look like a slut, and feel like one too. And it feels so fucking good.

I can't help but start to stroke myself as I hold you down my throat. I wish you could fuck my face, but the wall makes it difficult. I can feel your precum dripping inside of me, and use my own to lube my cock up to stroke it more easily. I reach behind me and pump a few squirts of lube while still sucking you off. I begin to rub it against my ass. I know this was just supposed to be a blowjob, but I just have to have your cock inside my tight hole. I take you out of my mouth, spit dripping off of your cock onto the floor and my tits, and slowly turn around and begin rubbing my big ass against your head. I wait to see how you respond.

I feel a bit of a push, and my cock throbs, dripping precum out of the tip in anticipation. I slowly begin to push back on your cock, guiding you into my lubed ass with my hand. I let out a little moan as your head breaches my sphincter, pushing in and spreading my hole wide.

"Fuck, you feel so big in my tight hole."

I feel you continue to push and wiggle you way inside of me. I bend forward and put my hands on my ass to spread my cheeks so that my ass is at its highest point and easiest for you to fuck. I feel you start to thrust in and out of me slowly.

"Mmh, mmmf."

I start to moan like a cock whore, feeling immense pleasure from even the slightest movement of your cock which is deep inside of me now. I feel you begin to move faster now, and my ass jiggles each time you thrust. I feel the slapping of your balls against my cheeks and ass as you manhandle me. I moan and squeal in an even higher pitched voice as my balls begin to tighten.

"Y-you're gonna make me cum! Fuuccc!"

I explode all over the floor in front of me in orgasm. My body writhes and shakes in pleasure. Each slap of your body against my ass causes me to squeal out again. That was my first ever handsfree orgasm and I've never felt more pleasure in my life. I feel you moving even faster, pounding away like a machine. I then hear you knock your hand against the wall again and slide your cock out of me with a popping sound. I quickly understand the message and turn around, nearly slipping on the cum that's on the floor and get back on my knees. Your cock comes through the hole again and I begin to stroke it, placing my tongue underneath the head at times and other times, slapping your sexy meat on my cheeks and face.

"P-please, please cum for me. I-I really want you to coat me with your seed."

I can hear your manly grunts as you begin to thrust in my hand, and I increase the speed of my hand and tongue. I can see your balls tighten and your cock contract and brace myself for what's about to come. With a strong, manly moan, rope after rope of cum begins to coat my face. I continue to stroke as I feel your hot liquid completely cover my face and chest. I feel strands land in my hair, and as I watch you erupt, some shoots into my eye which makes me giggle and smile. My mouth hangs open and I catch quite a bit in my mouth, savoring the taste. I get hard again almost immediately and swallow as much cum as I can get into my mouth. I feel your warm liquid go down into my tummy, warming me up and making me feel full. Your cock finally stops and I immediately get my mouth onto it, stroking and sucking out every drop of your delectable cum into my wanting mouth. I back off, exhausted, and give your cock one big sloppy final kiss.

"Th-thank you for the cum... Daddy."

I can't believe I just said that. Or can I? I want that cock to be my Daddy's cock. I watch you pull your cock back through the hole and hear you pull your pants up. I get up and lay back down onto the sofa, relaxing my cum covered body. I moan to myself, playing with a nipple with one hand, and eating cum off my other hand, just imagining how my life has changed forever.