Sissy's Fuck Funtime Pt. 03

Story Info
Continued story when sissy was submissive to her dommes.
1.8k words
4
7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

Auntie Moira stood in front of me as l was tied naked to the tree in her garden. Her two nieces had tied my hands and cock and balls to the small tree, leaving me to receive the wrath of their auntie.

"So what has my two naughty girls been up to while I've been away?"

l looked away not wanting to catch her stern look as she walked slowly around the tree swearing at me. She asked me who l was and how I'd got myself into this situation. l muttered out the events leading up to my being tied up. She let out a loud laugh as she untied me but left the ribbon dangling between my legs.

"Ok boy, let's go you into my house, you must be freezing." she sternly spoke, as she took hold of the end of the ribbon and pulled me by my ball sac across the lawn. Surprising it didn't hurt so much as my balls were frozen.

"So you're Georgie's little sissy housemaid then and you and that cad Aaron have been house minding while he's been away?"

l replied, "Yes, it got out of hand when the girls saw me in the back yard yesterday evening and..."

"Ok l get it alright. l see you and the girls have been at my wardrobe and from the mess you made of my red dress, it's stretched out of shape and will need dry cleaning. How dare you use my best clothes. l think you deserve to be punished!"

"Waw...wait a minute!" l protested "they forced me to dress up in your clothes. l wasn't given a choice. Please believe me?"

"Shut up bitch. l don't believe you. l think you wanted the girls to dress you up. Now do as you're told and go into my kitchen where l want you to bend over one of the bar stools and wait for me."

l reluctantly walked through into her large kitchen and found next to the breakfast table there was two high bar stools. l stood looking at them as l contemplated running out of the back door to make my escape. l walked over to the door but it was locked, so l tried to climb on to a kitchen top to get out through a window.

Aunt Moira came into the kitchen and grabbed my arm, and yanked me towards the stool. She made me lean over the stool and then tied the ribbon that hung from my balls to the leg of the stool.

"Don't move bitch, while l sort out which implement to thrash you with."

l heard her rooting through half a dozen cupboard drawers until she let out a long sigh of satisfaction. She leaned over my side and said she was going to teach me a lesson in good manners and behaviour. l began feeling sick to the stomach as she teased me by singing: "Cry baby cry!"

And then l felt the first sting strike across my bare buttocks making me yell out. Then a second strike and a third each one that bit harder. She leaned over to ask if l was okay and l pleaded with her to let me go. But instead she went to the freezer and took out two bags of ice cubes and placed one on my buttocks and the other between my legs next to my balls and clitty.

"This will help you with the pain and freeze your tiny little cock and balls even smaller, not that there's much to shrink to be honest, is there clit bitch?"

l could feel the ice cubes began to numb my genitals and cool my reddened bottom. lt sort of felt nice until she began again to strike each of my bottom cheeks another four or five times. After each strike she placed the bag of ice on each cheek and then began to strike the other cheek.

After several more strikes she took the ice away and applied hand cream to each cheek. Then slipped some of the cream in my butt with the end handle of the implement she spanked me with.

Aunt Moira sat on the other bar stool and began making a cup of tea whilst looking at her phone. She took a couple of photos of me as l heard the shutter sound and flash lit up the room as l tried to see where she sat. l could only see her legs as my head was pointing half way down to the floor.

Then my phone began to ring in the living room where the girls had left it. l knew it must have been Aaron as she went to answer it. l heard her talking about me and saying what she was going to do with me for abusing her clothes. She returned to the kitchen and said to me:

"Aaron seems like a nice boy and he sends his love to you. But he's staying in Scarborough for another day so he won't be coming back tonight. That gives me adequate time to continue with your punishment and teach you a lesson you won't forget."

l trembled at the thought of being humiliated by this very strict mature woman who had it in her mind to totally dominate me in any way she liked. The evening light outside had completely gone as the night cloyds rolles in. My heart began to race as Aunt Moira decided to apply the next punishment to my naked body.

"The girls won't have told you that their favourite Auntie is a part time dominatrix would they?"

"What? No. They said nothing about you other than kind words." l spluttered.

"Well l am and you're lucky or not depending on how you can take the pain and blame sissy. But l do enjoy making my submissives whimper and beg for mercy. And as you are a such a small clit girl with a skinny pink hairless body l will give you the full domme treatment. Free of charge by the way. Good practice for me and a brutal experience for you! So where shall we start...mmmm let me think."

Aunt Moira untied the ribbon from the stool and stood me up and held my arm and lead me out of the kitchen and through a passage way into an annexe at the back of the house.

The room was long with no windows and it smelt musty and damp. She apologised and switched on an overhead heater.

There was a long exercise bench in the corner, a table and chairs and a treadmill and some weights. It looked like a basic gym only there was a hook hanging from the ceiling and a variety of ropes and bondage equipment on the table.

"Ok little one this is your Auntie's playroom where lots of things go on from time to time.

When l have a "visitor" here they soon learn who is in charge and quickly succumb to my demands. So it's in your interest to relax and take a deep deep breathe before we start as its going to be a very long night for you ahead."

l began going weak at the knees and released a few strands of pee onto the floor. Auntie tutted as she saw my pee wet her nice patterned floor tiles.

"Get on your knees bitch and lick it up!" she demanded.

I quickly got down on my knees and began to lick my piss off the floor. ln the meantime she began to take off her blouse, skirt and stockings stripped down to just her laced bra and knickers. l noticed she was very fit and lean with some abs and muscle on her arms. Her short black hair and dark make up made her look more like a 40 year old goth. She had a number of animal tatoos on her groin that stretched up to the centre of her small chest.

"What music do you like to listen to? Pop, Rock, Classical?"

"l like all sorts."

"Just as l thought. Sissy bimbos like you never have any cultural taste or ideas of your own. Let's play some ACDC then."

She put her mobile on the table and switched on the speaker to play ACDC really loud. Then she put a blindfold over my eyes and attached a ball gag so l couldn't speak. Leather straps with metal rings were attached to both my wrists and ankles. As l began to perspire she told me to lift my arms up above my head and she hooked my wrists to the ceiling.

My legs were kicked wide apart and a spreader attached to the ankle straps so l couldn't move my feet. Lastly, the ribbon was released from my ball sac and instead she attached a small chastity cage so to compress my clit even smaller.

So there l was stripped naked, hung from the ceiling of Auntie Moira's annexe. She left the room without another word with ACDC blasting out their crazy mad hard rock music. I feared the worse to come as it was obvious this woman was more than weird but fucking power crazy!

Half an hour later with my arms aching and my head space totally gone loopy she returned. l could smell her perfume and it was nice compared to the musty warm stench of the annexe and the stale sweat smell of my armpits.

"Now l could leave you like this all night or begin a two or three hour cock and ball torture session and a few other niceties. What do you think bimbo? Oh you can't say. l forgot you lost your voice. Nevermind, l will decide for you.

First, we'll test your pain threshold with nipple and ball clamps.

Second, how about stretching you pussy ass hole with a good old fashioned fist fuck?

Third, and maybe last before l send you to bed next door how do you fancy a nice pussy to eat? That being mine as your final task for the night?"

Aunt Moira set to work and for the next two and galf hours she took me to task and by the time she squirted her cum into my face l was thoroughly humiliated and punished. l was released, untied my aching wrists and ankles and given one of her old flowery pink night gowns.

"Follow me sissy my work is done for this late evening and l'm very much tired and want to go sleep. You can go back next door to Georgie's and l will see you tomorrow when Aaron returns as l've a lot to talk to him about.

Ok, off you pop good girl."

l picked up my phone and walked slowly out of Aunt Moira's kitchen back door and around to Georgie's which the patio sliding door was unlocked. The breaking dawn light was about to appear as l lay on the settee exhausted and worried about what tomorrow would bring.

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers