Sissy's Journey: The Cocktail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to focus on that, and as yet another cock erupted in his tight hot depths, he felt his body tensing and convulsing uncontrollably. As the man allowed the remainder of his hot spunk to fill Brett's throbbing anus, he began shaking and his own cock started to ejaculate adding to his shame.

"Look boys, I think she likes it," one man cried laughing. "Show that slut what she's good for!" shouted another.

He couldn't help himself any longer and surrendered to the inevitable. "Yes! Oh god right there! Yes! Fuck me like a dirty little sissy slut!"

He could scarcely believe the high-pitched squealing was coming from his own lips, but he was officially broken now. He had to have more. He endured at least another hour or two of men tag teaming his formerly virgin asshole and mouth, spilling load after load of hot sticky cum deep inside his feminized body.

By the time he was released from his bonds, he could barely stand on his own two feet and staggered forward, dropping to his knees. Ashamed of what he'd allowed to happen, he sat in the middle of the room and cast his eyes downward at the pool of cum on the hardwood floor. More cum added to the pool as it dripped from his well-used asshole and the man of the house approached him.

You did a good job tonight Sissy, but there's still one thing left for you to do before we allow you to leave. The man stared down at Brett, then at the pool of cum on the floor. "Clean up time you dirty fucking slut," he said.

With that, Brett knew exactly what the man intended. He knelt down to the floor, and in all his shame, began to slowly lick and slurp at the pool of still warm sperm. He choked as he attempted to swallow a large mouthful, then continued slowly lapping at the sticky mess until he had swallowed it all.

All he could do afterwards was to lay down and close his eyes. He awoke some time later with a crusted film of cum spread across his face, chest, and ass, and could feel more still leaking out of his ass. The men had filtered out of the party, but the man of the house was still standing behind him.

"You're certainly a cum glazed sissy slut if I've ever seen one," the man said laughing. "We will see you the same time next week."

Brett looked up to the man and smiled nervously. "Thank you for the job sir, but this was all too much for me, I can't ever do this again, I'm so embarrassed! Can I please just have my tux back so I can go home?"

"You see Sissy, I was afraid you might have second thoughts, but you should know, every bit of this evening has been caught in high definition on camera. So like it or not, unless you want that video to be spread far and wide on the internet, you now belong to me."

With that the man turned and walked away, leaving Brett a sloppy sticky ruined mess of sweat and sperm. He turned back at the doorway and said, "By the way, your tuxedo was thrown away. You'll have to wear that cute little lingerie on your long walk home. It'll be good for ya, give you time to ponder your future."

Brett looked down and sighed in total defeat. Resigned to his fate finally, he laid his body down on the moist sticky floor and passed out again. He awoke hours later, alone in the dark living room, not a soul in sight. He collected himself for a second, then walked outside the vacant house to see that there were no cars left and no staff to give him a lift. he had a long humiliating walk ahead of him before he could make it safely back to his apartment...until the next time he would be called upon to serve at the mansion.

-THE END-

12