Sissy's New Gym - Filling the Void

Story Info
Moving on from my first lover at my new gym.
877 words
4
8.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next several days after my first lover took my virginity and then suddenly disappeared, I wondered why I even bothered coming to my new gym anymore. I considered just not coming back, but then I noticed that guys I hadn't even known a week ago were being nice to me, as if sensing that I was feeling down.

They would give me tips about exercising - standing over me to help me lift weights properly - where I could see their muscular bodies and the bulge in their shorts up close. They would offer me their soap in the shower - sometimes offering to clean any areas on my body that I couldn't reach and asking me to do the same for them. They were just nice to me.

As you might have guessed, several of the guys had heard and seen me being used on that first day. It didn't take long for one of them to ask me to suck his cock after he saw me staring at the beautiful, veiny monster between his legs. One blowjob led to another, and before long, dozens of men were pumping their sperm into my tummy and into my boi-pussy on a regular basis.

I was loving the attention. I was also loving the variety. It's unbelievable how every cock looks different, tastes different, and even feels different when it's fucking me. And the taste, the texture, even the color of the semen not only varies between men, but it can change from day-to-day based on what a man has had to eat recently, how long it's been since he drained his balls, and even how intense his orgasm is when I make him cum.

Even the way semen comes out of a man's cock varies quite a bit. Some guys shoot loads so big, I have to close my mouth as soon as they withdraw their cock so their precious gift doesn't spill out. Others pump out a load so small that I can barely distinguish their sperm from the last load to fill my mouth.

Of course you have the shooters, who empty their balls in no time, blasting their semen right down my throat, deep into my bottom, or all over my face and hair. Sometimes I swear my man's sperm has made its way into my tummy before he's even finished cumming.

Then there are the dribblers, who sometimes squirt 6 or 8 times, but their sperm takes its sweet time coming out of the man's cock. These men can still make quite a mess, but I don't ever mind cleaning it up. That's why I have a tongue, after all.

I learned all this after I started coming to the gym every weekday before work. Before long, I was servicing so many guys - oftentimes with one cock in my mouth and another cock in my ass at the same time, that I had to shorten my actual workout time. There were so many men that needed me to get them off, I was starting to arrive late to work nearly every morning. One day, I was so late, I nearly got fired.

It was time for a change. I set down some ground rules that I shared with all my regulars, and they reluctantly agreed to them. Not that they had much choice! The rules were as follows:

1 - I would actually work out for 30 minutes each day

2 - Then I would spend 15 minutes showering and shaving as needed - with no sex in the shower!

3 - The next hour would be spent servicing the guys, but it would be over for the day if there was any arguing about who gets serviced on any given day; since my time was limited, they'd have to take turns and might have to skip a day or two

4 - During the final 15 minutes before heading off to work, I would get dressed

The guys were pretty good about keeping the peace and figuring out when everyone gets their turn. Some of the men even saw the changes as a good thing, since skipping sex for a day made their orgasms even better when it was their turn. I also think they respected me for putting my foot down. Despite being an effeminate sissy who craves cocks and semen, I was in control of several dozen men!

In case you're wondering about my schedule... I never shower or wash up after my men use me. If necessary, I'll rub any stray blobs of semen into my face or hair so the people at work don't think someone just ejaculated on my face! I love how my face shines and tightens up as the semen dries, but more than that, I love the musky aroma of sperm from real men emanating from my body all day long as I work.

Coming to the gym made me feel wanted, made me realize that I was a great lover - even if I didn't have a traditional role for my birth gender, and it made me mostly forget about my locked up penis and the urges that I used to have to stroke it multiple times a day.