Sissy's Shopping Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife takes her sissy husband shopping.
1.9k words
4.27
37.8k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers

"You finally got paid, Sissy!" my mistress says with excitement.

"Yes, I did, my love," I say.

"Well, I think in celebration of your first paycheck from this new job, we need to go shopping!" she says.

"Oh really, shopping for what? I ask.

"Clothes for me, and maybe some for you," she says.

"Mmm, sounds like fun!" I say with excitement getting hard in my cage. "You know how much I love shopping and getting you sexy things!"

"Of course, I do my Sissy. Are you going to be good for me today?" she says.

"Of course, mistress! I live to serve you." I say realizing that I need to respond correctly.

"Good response sissy! You caught on, but should have been sooner! You know you need to respond correctly when you are going to be serving me. Especially when we are alone. How many smacks do you deserve for that failing, sissy?" she says.

"Five, mistress?" I say

"That's fair, Sissy. Remember to ask for them when it is appropriate. If you forget to ask the next time it's appropriate, I'll triple the punishment for your failure," she says.

"Yes, mistress," I say feeling my cage get tighter.

"Don't get excited, because it will be a punishment, not pleasurable. That I promise you," she says with authority and a crooked smile.

"Yes, mistress," I say, realizing that she saw me grow in the cage.

"Now, let's get dressed to go. I want you to wear a sexy thong and thigh highs under your clothes," she commands.

I slip into my lacy blue thong and slide lacy black thigh highs up my legs. My little cock straining harder in the cage with anticipation. Mistress slips into a sexy thong also, making me quiver in excitement. It's not very often she treats me with the view of her in a thong. She slides on a pair of thigh highs, a sexy plunge bra, pencil skirt, and low-cut top, all items she knows I long to wear and love seeing her body in. She deftly applies her makeup as I watch, adoring her every move.

"Let's go, Sissy," she says when she is ready.

We walk out to the car, I go and open the passenger side door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, bitch?" she says.

"I thought you would want me to drive, mistress." I say as I rush to the drivers door to open for my beautiful mistress.

"And what the fuck makes you think that it was okay to assume that, you fucking whore?" she says as she slips into the driver's seat.

"I'm sorry, mistress," I say as I close the door and go to the passenger side and get in.

"Well you just tripled your punishment, Sissy," she says.

The look on my face must have been shock because she laughed.

"Not only that, you have no idea where to go," she says.

"True mistress, as always you are correct. My apologies mistress."

"Now when we get shopping you will be obedient and follow all commands, no matter what those commands are, understood, Sissy?" she says with authority.

"Yes, mistress," I say excited with the command.

Having driven for an hour we arrive at the mall in the next big town from our home. I am so excited for the prospect of helping my lovely mistress pick out clothes for her. We park.

"Come open my door, Sissy," she commands.

"Yes of course, mistress" I say meekly.

I run around the car and open the door, expecting her to get out, but instead she says, "That is something I should never have to say when we are out!" she exclaims, "On your knees now!"

I get down on my knees next to the car in the parking lot.

"Now kiss my shoe, and I'll give you a guess on your punishment for that transgression," says mistress.

I lean forward and kiss the toe of her shoe and say, "Double my tripled punishment?"

"You wish, Sissy. No, I want you to kneel with your back straight legs apart," says mistress. "Grab ahold of that cage and pull it up out of the way of your balls"

I pull the cage up through my pants away from my balls as far as possible. Mistress deftly and swiftly kicks my balls. "Ohhmph" is the only sound I make.

"Just be grateful it was not harder, Sissy. You should still be able to walk," explains mistress.

"Yes, thank you, mistress for going easy on me," I say.

"Don't let it happen again, understand?" she says.

"Yes, mistress. I understand and will not let it happen again," I reply.

I help my sexy mistress out of the car. She hands me her purse to carry.

"Since you have had some naughty moments already. You will carry my purse at all times and walk two steps behind me. If and only if I decide you have been better behaved, I will let you walk beside me," she says.

"As you wish, mistress," I reply and follow her lead into the mall.

"First stop is for me," mistress says as we walk towards the Torrid clothing store.

Walking towards Torrid two steps behind my mistress makes my little cock swell and strain a little in the cage.

"Does this store make sissy ache?" mistress asks.

"Yes mistress," I reply.

Walking further into the store mistress says, "What was that? I couldn't hear you!"

Knowing what she was evilly thinking I replied loud enough for everyone to hear, "Yes, mistress."

I could see from the corner of my eye that the sales girls heard and seemed a little taken back. Then I noticed one in particular look me over and smile. And that smile spoke volumes. She leapt at the chance of being the one to help us.

"Hello my name is Amanda. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with."

"Hi Amanda, my name is Lara and this is my husband." Mistress replied "We will make sure to ask for you if we need anything."

"Ok," replied Amanda.

Mistress started looking through the racks of cute clothes and started handing me outfits that she would like to try on.

"Sissy, please go tell Amanda, that your mistress is ready for a dressing room," said mistress.

I walk over to Amanda. "Amanda, my mistress would like a dressing room please."

"Alright, right this way," Amanda replies.

"Thank you, Amanda," I say.

Amanda and I walk to where my mistress is waiting.

"Looks like your husband is carrying a bunch of cute selections. Dressing rooms are right back here," Amanda says.

"Thank you, Amanda, and may I say those boots you are wearing are hot, are they here for sale?" Mistress inquires.

"They are, aren't they? Yes, we have these in stock, what size are you looking for?" Amanda asks.

"Size 12," replied mistress.

"Ok, go ahead and start trying on your outfits and I will be back with the shoes." Amanda says.

"Amanda before you go to find those, how did my husband tell you I needed the dressing room?" mistress inquires.

"Oh, he was very polite and said that his mistress was ready for a dressing room." said Amanda.

"Very good, my Sissy," replied mistress as Amanda left to go find the shoes in her size.

I knew very well that mistress said it loud enough for Amanda to hear before she left. I felt a flush of embarrassment redden my cheeks and my little cock stiffen in its cage at the thought that a stranger heard my mistress call me her sissy.

"Don't be embarrassed, my Sissy, she probably has a sissy of her own," said mistress as we entered the changing room. "Now, lay out the outfits so I can decide which to try on first, then kneel in the corner until I have need for you."

I lay out all the outfits the cage getting tighter as I do so. When finished I kneel in the corner, waiting patiently.

"Lara, I have the shoes here for you," says Amanda.

Much to my embarrassment and thrill mistress opens the door to get the shoes from Amanda.

"Thank you so much, Amanda. Amanda, my sissy was a little embarrassed that I called him my sissy in front of you. Did that bother you?" Mistress inquired.

Upon hearing what mistress had asked I felt my cheeks turn red and my cage grow tighter once again. The embarrassment and humiliation of being there and hearing what my beautiful mistress and stranger were saying was turning me on.

"Oh, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, Sissy, I knew as soon as you walked into my store. My husband is also a sissy. Do you keep your sissy caged Lara?" Amanda inquired.

Oh, yes, it is required to have his little cock locked up nice and tight until my needs require his little cock," mistress replied.

"Make sure to serve your mistress well Sissy!" Amanda chuckled. "I made sure to put you in this dressing room so that you're not disturbed if you need anything special from your sissy," winking at Mistress, then quickly closing the door as she left the dressing room.

"Ok, time to try on some outfits. Kiss and remove my shoes, then kiss my feet," mistress commands.

I do as mistress commands, kissing the toe of each shoe before removing them slowly, kissing her feet as they slide off.

"Very good, my sissy," mistress says as she unzips her pencil skirt and lets it fall to the floor. Then mistress grabs my head by my ponytail and pushes my nose deep into her panties.

"Mmmm," I moan as I breath in her scent and I notice the wetness in her crotch.

"Suck on my pussy through the panties, Sissy," mistress says and I happily comply. I notice that she is extremely turned on and wetter than ever before.

"Alright enough of that for now, back to the corner and pull your cage out of your pants, and keep it visible until I am done trying on outfits," mistress commands.

"Yes, mistress," I say. Still on my knees I crawl back to the corner and pull the cage out of my pants and panties.

"Ooooh, I like this outfit, definitely got to get this with these heels. What do you think, Sissy? I can see it excites you," says mistress.

"I agree, mistress, that outfit looks amazing!" I exclaim.

After trying on all the outfits, she settles on 3 amazing outfits, a pair of heels, and a very sexy baby doll lingerie set.

"Put your little cock away, Sissy," mistress commands.

"Yes, mistress," I say as I deftly comply.

Walking up towards the register Amanda greets us, "Did you find what you wanted, Lara?"

"Yes, Amanda thank you for finding those shoes in my size." Mistress says.

"You are very welcome, and did your sissy behave?" Amanda asks as she rings up the purchases.

"Yes, he did," Mistress replied.

"Very good, it's always the best when they behave. Well, you have a wonderful day," says Amanda.

"You too, bye," mistress says.

We exit the store and walk towards the exit of the mall me following two steps behind with her purse and purchases. "You may walk next to me, Sissy."

"Thank you, mistress" I say and join her.

"That was so hot, let's go and put all this in the car," says mistress.

"Yes, mistress," I say.

We arrive at the car and I put the items in the trunk. Mistress pulls me to her and kisses me passionately. I melt with the power she has over me.

"Now, before the next portion of the shopping trip, I need to cum..."

To be continued...

SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers