Sissy's Shopping Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy Husband's shopping trip continues.
3.3k words
4.48
20.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers

Hearing my beautiful mistress say that she needs to cum before continuing gets me excited. I have an idea of what she has in mind, but I'm not sure because this trip is different than any before.

Mistress walks to the back passenger door and opens it, "Get in here on your back with your head on the edge of the seat," commands Mistress.

As I comply, I notice that Mistress had parked the car purposely next to a hedge so she would have a little privacy, if it was needed. I get into the back seat and lay down as commanded.

"Now stick out that tongue, Sissy! I'm going to ride your face," Mistress says as she pulls up her pencil skirt and slides her panties down.

Mistress sits down on my face and starts to move back and forth across it. Moaning she picks up the pace. I can barely breath, she is so wet. I'm almost drowning, and I am in ecstasy. Mistress pushes her ass hard against my face making it so I can breathe, and starts shaking hard, cumming and soaking my face. I lick and suck, swallowing her tasty nectar.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming," Mistress screams. Mistress quakes and quivers in ecstasy, forgetting I'm even there. I am struggling a little to breath beneath her beautiful body. Mistress stands and a take a deep breath.

Panting I say, "Thank you mistress for using me for your pleasure."

"Your welcome, slut" she says panting as she pulls her panties off and throws them on my face. "Clean off your face and let's continue our shopping!"

I use her panties to clean my face, although it may not be doing any good as they are already soaked. At least I get to smell and taste her sweet nectar as use them. Which just makes me strain harder in the cage.

I get out of the car and join my mistress and ask, "Where to now, mistress?"

"We are going to head into JC Penny." She says

"What clothes are you looking for there?" I say

"Clothes for you, my sissy. We are going to find you some underthings and some clothes to make you into a cute tart for me to fuck!" she says

"Thank you, mistress. I'm so grateful to have you!" I say excitedly as my cage grows tight again.

We enter JC Penny and go straight back to the sexy panties and bras. Mistress says, "First thing you have to get done is be measured for your bra. Go tell that cute sales girl you need to be measured for a bra."

Nervously I say, "Yes, Mistress." My cock is so hard that it would be able to pound nails if it was not caged.

I walk nervously up to the sales woman and say quietly, "Excuse me, but I need some help. I need to be measured for a bra."

"Not a problem, where is your wife?" says the sales woman.

"She is right over there," I say

The sales woman takes the lead and walks to my wife and says, "Hello, right this way and I'll get you measured."

My mistress laughs a little and snickers and has an evil glint in her eye, "Oh it is not for me, it is for my sissy hubby."

"Oh my! I'm sorry I've never had this happen before. Ummm, I'm not sure if I can do that." The sales woman says.

"Oh, I'm sure you can, I will come in with you. What's your name?" says mistress.

"Ok, I guess that would be ok, my name is Emma. Right this way," says Emma shyly.

We all walk back into the dressing room together.

Once inside mistress says, "Sissy, hand me my purse."

I obey and hand her purse to her. Mistress reaches into her purse and says as she pulls out my breast forms, "Oh, and I brought these so we can get the cup size right."

Emma blushes and says, "Oh my are those fake breasts?"

"Yes, they are." Mistress says

"Ummm, ok" Emma says and she turns to see I'm beet red with embarrassment. She tells me to take off my shirt. I comply and she starts measuring.

"So, what does being a sissy imply?" Emma asks.

"Well, sissy what does it imply? Mistress asks.

"To me it implies that I have a small cock and that I like to cross-dress," I say.

"What else?" my mistress says with authority.

"And that I obey my mistress wife, fulfill all her desires no matter what those desires are. And that I like to clean up cum, making sure that mistress is pleasured. And to get fucked like a slut," I say.

"Oh, my that sounds exciting!" Emma says.

"It can be Emma, as long as they are good and do as they are told," Mistress replies.

Clearing her throat Emma says, "Well let me go pick out some cute selections for you to try."

"Thank you, Emma. Mistress replied.

"On your knees, sissy." Mistress commands. I immediately drop to my knees, Emma looks shocked as the door closes.

"Well this has been an interesting turn of events." Mistress says as she raises her skirt grabs my head by my ponytail and shoves my face into her wet pussy. I start licking with abandon, craving this powerful woman's nectar. Mistress cums quickly in my mouth. Pulling down her skirt, she sighs and we wait for Emma's return.

Knocking on the door Emma says, "I've picked out a selection for you to try." Mistress opens the door. Emma scans the small room and sees me on my knees, she blushes, I blush.

"Up, off your knees, Sissy," Mistress commands.

I see the realization on Emma's face of the power mistress has over me and she says, "Wow, is he always this obedient?"

"Not always, but he gets punished if he is not." Mistress says with a crooked smile. Seeing Emma's reaction is all it takes to know she likes it.

"Well let's try these on, so you can continue your shopping," Emma says.

Emma finishes and takes the discarded selections and says, "Well have a good night and I hope to see you again in the future. This has been very interesting."

"You also Emma. Here is my number if you want to talk more in the future," Mistress says. I'm shocked by this.

They all fit wonderfully, and Mistress chooses a hot red bra and a black one. Takes the tags of off the red one and says, "I think you're going to wear this one right now, Sissy."

Keeping it on with my breast forms in place with the prospect of finishing shopping while having breasts excites me. But I say, "Mistress, I don't think I can do that."

"You can and you will, Sissy. I know it excites you, so you will do it. And since your being bratty about it. You can be sure that will bring punishment," Mistress says sternly.

We walk through all the sexy clothes making me even more excited and tight in the cage. Mistress grabs a short hot pink miniskirt, a hot pair of short shorts, tank top. Then we continue into the lingerie and she picks out some very naughty items.

"What do you think of all I've picked out so far, sissy?" says Mistress.

I moan, "I'm loving everything your picking out, mistress. Thank you so much for being my mistress and wife."

"I think it's time to head home, go purchase these items and meet me at the car," Mistress says.

"Yes, Mistress," I say as she walks away, and I head quickly to the register.

At the register Emma greets me with a smile, "I see you've made some cute selections with your Mistress."

"Yes, we did, thank you for your help," I say

"You're welcome, it was definitely interesting," Emma says.

I pay for the purchases and bid Emma farewell and walk out to the car, to find mistress sitting in the passenger side of the car, so I get into the driver's seat.

"You didn't want to drive, mistress?" I say

"Nope, I want you to drive so I can have some fun on the way home," Mistress replied. With that statement my cage got tight, with naughty thoughts of what she might have planned for the drive home exploding through my head. I pull out of the parking lot and head towards the highway.

Pulling onto the highway Mistress comments, "That all got me so hot!" as she pulls her skirt up around her waist, giving me a beautiful view of her pussy. She slowly pulls her fingers through her pussy, and pulls them out. "See," she says as she puts her wet fingers into my mouth.

I suck on her fingers savoring her juices, she starts finger fucking my mouth, making me moan and grow hard in the confines of the cage.

She removes her fingers and starts stroking her clit, moaning and bucking, distracting me a little bit from the road. She cums and floods all over her hand. Breathing hard she tells me, "Pull your cage out of your pants."

I carefully do as she commands and pull my caged hard cock out of my pants. Mistress uses her juices to play with my swollen aching balls. I moan and she then slaps my balls hard enough to make me jerk, and say "Ow, damn, you shouldn't do that while I'm driving!"

"Are you telling me what to do?" Mistress says as she squeezes my balls hard.

"No, mistress, sorry mistress I misspoke," I say

Mistress releases my balls and says, "That is what I thought, but that added to your punishment, Sissy!"

"Yes, Mistress, may I ask how much more?" I plead

"No, you may not, bitch. You know better, you slut." She says as she slaps my balls again, not as hard as before but enough to make me cringe.

We pull into the driveway, I shut off the car and quickly go open her door.

"Good, sissy. Now go get into the house strip down to your bra and thigh highs only, put your collar on and wait for me in the bedroom," Mistress commands sternly.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly grab everything from the trunk and run inside.

Once inside, I go to the bedroom and put the purchases on the bed, strip down and strap my collar on around my neck. Once I am ready, I wait by the door on my knees.

I wait for what seems like forever, listening to Mistress in the other room, rustling around. I have no idea what she is doing.

Mistress enters the bedroom naked and grabs my head and pushes it hard against her pussy grinding into my face. I lick and suck furiously making her buck harder against my face. Shaking and quivering she floods my mouth with her sweet nectar.

"Good, Sissy, now up," She commands. I stand and she blindfolds me. "Bend over and grab your ankles."

I do as I'm told hearing her walk around me to where her collection of whips, crops, and paddles are hanging in our room.

"Now, Sissy, by your recollection how many smacks are owed to me for your disobedience from today?" Mistress asks.

"However many Mistress requires, Mistress," I say, quaking and shuddering with anticipation and dread of what's to come.

"Good answer, my sissy slut. From my count it was at fifteen smacks, but with this latest transgression, I think it'll be fifty good smacks. Now if you move to stand the count will start over. Count them out loud as they happen, if you don't it'll start over, understand, slut?" Mistress recollects and asks.

"Yes, Mistress," I say. Then *smack*, "One, mistress", *smack*, "Two, mistress"

"Hmm I think we need to go faster, don't you bitch? So, you will give a count when I am done administrating my powerful smacks and I think it is time for you to tell me what I really am to you when I am done."

"Yes, Mistress, your wish is my command," I say panting.

*smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack*

"Twenty-five, my Goddess," I say my ass on fire.

"Good counting Sissy, and you're correct, I am your goddess. Everything you do is for my benefit, and if you're lucky you get something special, isn't that right? Mistress asks.

"Yes Goddess, you are my goddess and I must worship you for your beauty and power. I am your sissy slut and only here to make sure all your needs are met," I say with my ass on fire from the quick beating, my cock leaking profusely.

"Mmmm, yes you are," Mistress says as she rubs my hot red ass. "Halfway done, Sissy," she says breathlessly.

*Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack*

"How many are we at, bitch?" Mistress screams.

I could tell she was super turned on and hot. Testing me, hoping I would fail to have the correct answer, so she could start anew.

"Forty-eight, mistress," I moan and cry out.

"Damn, you're correct," Mistress says with a little bit of disappointment.

"Sorry Mistress," I say.

"Oh, don't be! For these last two smacks I'm going to make it worth the correct answer. Well, at least worth it to me!" Mistress says with an evil glint in her eye.

Mistress grabs the heavy big leather three finger flogger, laughing as she sees my eyes go wide. I start to shake with knowledge of how much it can hurt, but quake with the knowledge of the pleasure that will come with the heat in my cheeks when she is done.

The flogger whistles through the air as Mistress swings it towards my bare ass. *SMACK*

"49!" I scream feeling tears start to rise from the sharp and abrupt stinging pain.

Again, the flogger whistles through the air *SMACK*

"50," I scream as the tears start to leak from my eyes.

"Oh my God," Mistress screams "I'm cuming" she grabs my hot red ass and squeezes as she cums.

"Ohhh," I moan through the tears. She has never cum just from administrating my punishments. I am leaking profusely out of the cage.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh," Mistress moans heavily. "Mmmm..."

"Do you want to be released, Sissy?" Mistress asks.

"Only if mistress is in need of my little cock" I say.

"Hmmm, I think I'm in need of your cum filling my cunt and your tongue and mouth cleaning it from me," Mistress says

Mistress retrieves the key and grabs my little caged cock hard and unlocks it. Releasing my engorged little cock. Leaving the ring in place she says laughing, "Maybe leaving that on will help keep you hard longer."

"I hope that it will Mistress," I say.

"You better let me know if you're even a hair close to cumming. If you cum before I tell you to there will be consequences understand, bitch?" says Mistress with an intensity that makes me quake.

"Yes, Mistress," I say.

"Good, now use that super hard little cock and fuck me good, you whore," Mistress commands.

"As you command, Mistress," I say as I slide into her pussys silky folds. "Mmmmmmm," I moan.

"Harder, bitch," Mistress commands.

I start to fuck with wild abandon, and I feel cum starting to swell. "I'm getting close, mistress."

"Don't you dare fucking stop and don't you dare cum, bitch. You hold that cum," Mistress says sternly.

"As you command, mistress," I say as I keep from cumming by distracting myself. I'm looking around the room, counting spots on the walls. The entire time I can feel my cock on the verge of cumming.

"Oooohhhh ahhhhh mmmmmmm," Mistress moans cumming, her juices flooding around the base of my cock.

"Mistress, may we take a break so I can calm down a little?" I ask.

"Sure, your little cock can take a break, but you're not. Get Tom, I still need to be fucked harder," she commands.

I go to the closet and get the strapon, it's at least double the thickness of me and at least three inches longer. We named him Tom. I put in on right above my own cock and return to the bed.

"Oh yeah, slide Tom's big cock into my cunt, bitch," Mistress says.

I start sliding it into mistress's cunt

"Oh my god, Tom is so much larger than you, stretching me it feels so good," Mistress moans. "Does Sissy like helping Tom fuck your wife?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love helping Tom fuck you," I say as I'm pushing Tom in and out of her cunt. The feeling of my cock sliding across her ass, keeps me on edge.

"Oh my gawwwwwdddd," Mistress screams shaking as her cunt starts to cream on Tom.

"Is Tom's cock feeling good, mistress?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Sissy, feels so different from your little cock. Fuck me harder Tom!" Mistress wails.

I start helping Tom fuck harder, Mistress is screaming at the top of her lungs thrashing about as she cums, drenching me in her nectar.

"Ohhhhh yessssssssss!" Mistress moans. "Alright, Sissy it's time for you to slide your little cock into my pussy."

Excitedly I pull Tom out and replace him with my little cock. I moan with ecstasy.

"How's my cunt feel, Sissy? Now that Tom has stretched me, a little loose for you. Do you feel the cum from his massive cock?" Mistress says.

"It feels wonderful, Mistress," I moan. "Yes, I can feel his cum around my little cock."

"Good Sissy, now add your cum to his, fill my cunt!" she says as she raises her legs onto my shoulders.

"Uhhhghhhh ohhhhh I'm cumming mistress," I scream.

Ohhhohhh ohhhhhhhhh," Mistress screams cumming again.

"Take off Tom and hand him here, then lay down on your back Sissy," Mistress commands.

I quickly stand up and remove Tom, handing the massive cock to my wife and lay back down. Mistress attaches Tom to the headboard above my head and straddles my face and puts Tom back into her cum filled pussy.

"Now lick me as Tom fucks me," Mistress starts taking Tom in and out of her cunt. Cum starts leaking out from around Tom's massive member.

I stick my tongue out and start to lap up the cum leaking out making sure to get mistress's clit in the process.

"OH yes, just like that," mistress moans as she starts to cum. She plunges down deep and quakes as she cums. Then pulls off and drops onto my face rubbing her creamy pussy back and forth. She grabs my balls and starts to squeeze as she cums again. I start to spurt cum out of my tired little cock.

Feeling satisfied mistress extricates herself from my face and scoops up my cum with her finger and plunges them into my mouth saying, "make sure you clean up all the cum, Sissy. Clean Tom with your mouth like a good slut."

I swallow the load that came from mistress's fingers and flip onto my hand and knees taking Tom into my mouth and start sucking. Mistress grabs my head and says, "take it all the way to the balls, slut." As she pushes my head down on Tom making me deep throat him.

"Alright, we are done here Sissy. Get everything cleaned up and meet me in the shower," Mistress commands.

"Yes Mistress," I say as I remove my mouth from Tom and scramble to do her bidding. I hurry to meet her in the shower so I may continue worshiping her delicious body.

SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers