Sissy's Three Mistresses Pt. 03

Story Info
Ravished and loving it!
944 words
4.13
1.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is for the readers who've asked for more sex in my stories.

--

I was browsing fashion magazines when Mistress Cindy walked into the apartment carrying a tote bag.

After we exchanged air kisses she said, "Go to the toilet, Honeysuckle. You're going to be tied up for a while."

'Tied up' is Mistress Cindy's charming little pun for bondage.

"Mistress Lena and Mistress Sarah are coming for lunch, and you're on the menu," she said slyly when I returned to the living room.

Then Mistress Cindy laid me on the plush sofa and wrapped me rightly in a roll of cotton bandage material. She only left openings for my mouth, my butt and penis. My little sissy wiener hardened as I imagined the wonderful abuse that lay ahead!

"Good girl, Honeysuckle," said Mistress Cindy when she noticed my stiffy. "That a nice hard-on and I'm doing to tie it off."

Mistress knots surgical tubing around the base of my sissy stick when she wants to keep me erect. Then I can't ejaculate or lose my erection no matter how many women ride me.

"Mistress, how long will I be bound today?" I asked. Then I remembered that Mistress Cindy doesn't allow me to speak without permission.

"Naughty naughty, Honeysuckle," she said. "You've just earned yourself a penis gag."

I opened my mouth obediently and accepted the rubber phallus. That aroused me even more.

Just then Mistress Sarah arrived and I heard another voice that I didn't recognize. Sarah introduced the other woman to Cindy as her mother, Millie.

The ladies exchanged pleasantries and then Mistress Cindy said, "Millie, would you like to see our sissy?"

"I'd love to!" replied the older lady.

"He's right there on the sofa."

Millie laughed when she saw me wrapped in bandages and chortled, "He looks just like a mummy!"

"He's got a nice boner if you'd want to take a ride," said Mistress Cindy.

"I most certainly would," replied Millie enthusiastically.

Then I felt her fingers running up and down my stiffy.

"I haven't handled one of these since your father died, Sarah," she said.

"Mother, that was just two days ago!" replied her daughter incredulously.

"I still have needs, dear," said Millie. "Would you mind giving me some privacy.

"I can bring you a tube of lube if you want it, Millie," said Mistress Cindy.

"That won't be necessary, Cindy. My pussy is already wet just from touching that gorgeous rod."

After Sarah and Cindy went back to the kitchen, Millie squatted over me.

"How about we remove your gag, sweetie?"

I eagerly nodded my approval.

When the rubber phallus was out I began speaking but Millie shushed me.

"I didn't ungag you to make conversation, sweetie," she said in a motherly voice.

Then she positioned her pussy over my face.

I eagerly explored her crotch with my tongue. Millie's pubic hairs were neatly trimmed and her labia were nicely formed. Her aroused clitty had already pushed past its little hood and stood erect.

I licked slowly and gently until Millie demanded more. Then I increased my tempo and intensity. Soon she was moaning and her breathing grew deeper. As I licked harder and faster she became more aroused and she ground her cunt into my face. Finally, she climaxed with a piercing scream and shot pussy juice into my mouth.

The scream brought Mistress Sarah back into the living room.

"Are you alright, Mother?" she asked with concern.

"I'm more than alright, dear," she said joyfully.

Then Millie moved down to my penis and penetrated herself. Her snatch was wonderfully slick with juice, and it slid smoothly on my wiener as she bobbed up and down.

I love being ravished while in bondage. The feeling of powerlessness is deliciously feminine and the vulnerability is magnificently erotic. I relaxed and enjoyed Millie's domination.

Meanwhile, Cindy had joined Sarah in the living room.

"Lena should be here soon with our lunches," she said. "Do you want to play with Honeysuckle now or wait until after we eat."

"I'm pretty horny from watching Mother. So, I'll start now."

Sarah sat on my face in front of Millie. The mother and daughter gossiped as they pleasured themselves. They continued chatting until their arousal grew too strong and their breathing was too rapid for speaking. Millie climaxed shortly before Sarah and then both women dismounted me.

By that time Mistress Lena had arrived with their food. While Millie and Sarah ate, Cindy and Lena rode me. I could tell that Mistress Cindy was on my mouth because she uses my favorite strawberry douche.

My dipstick was still well lubricated from Millie's drippings. So, Mistress Lena slipped it right into her ravenous hoo-ha and began thrusting. Both women use their fingernails as claws when they become aroused. Mistress Cindy raked my shoulders while Mistress Lena dug into my waist. The two women are highly orgasmic, too, and they climaxed quickly and loudly.

Then Mistress Cindy said, "Let's switch places and face one another."

Mistress Lena settled her cunt on my mouth while Cindy inserted my dickie into her ass. I could hear the sound of their kissing followed by the suckling of breasts. Their passion grew and they soon experienced another burst of sexual euphoria.

When Lena and Cindy finished with me they joined the other two women in the kitchen. They all agreed that something new would be fun. So, they removed my bandages, strapped me to full body restraint frame and abused me even more vigorously than before.

I could not have been happier!

The end.

--

I hope the story was entertaining. Your comments are welcome.