Sissy's Wife Became Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
She got his weenie and he got screwed.
832 words
4.39
9.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

In Part 1, I woke up in the hospital after sexual transplant surgery. My wife, Mistress Anne, now had my penis and I had her vagina. I had not agreed to this exchange, so I should have been angry. However, I felt strangely content.

"Daphne," said Mistress Anne, "Nurse Florence from the hospital will be here shortly. She's going to examine you and then give us injections."

"Why do we need injections, Mistress Anne?" I enquired.

"She'll explain when she gets here, Daphne. And one more thing, you must raise your hand before speaking."

"Yes, Mistress Anne," I replied happily. I enjoyed learning Mistress's rules and following them.

When Nurse Florence arrived, she handed me her coat and I took it to the hall closet. Mistress and Nurse exchanged a few pleasantries and then we all went to the parlor. The ladies seated themselves and I stood by attentively with my hands folded in front of my skirt.

"Florence," said Mistress, "Daphne asked why you are here to give injections. Would you please explain to him?"

"Of course, Anne," she replied. "Daphne, I'll be giving your Mistress steroids to build up her muscles and testosterone to increase her sexual potency. You'll be getting estrogen which will make you more girlish. These drugs were all being administered intravenously in the hospital. Now we're doing it at your home."

I raised my hand to speak and Mistress Anne gave me permission.

"Nurse," I asked, "does estrogen explain why I like pretty clothes and makeup, now?"

"That's right, Daphne. It should also make you more submissive. Have you noticed that?"

"Yes, Nurse. I like obeying Mistress Anne's orders," I said truthfully.

"That's wonderful, Daphne. Things are going just as planned."

"I am also here to examine you, dear," continued Nurse. "So, stand in front of me and raise your skirt."

I lifted up the hem of my full circle suspender skirt to my chin.

"What sweet little panties, Daphne!" exclaimed Nurse. "Does Mistress lay out your clothing for you?"

"Yes, Nurse, and I love the lingerie Mistress gives me. I have lots of pretty bras, thongs, garter belts and nylon stockings. They make me feel wonderfully feminine!" I gushed.

That day I was wearing nylon panties in ivory with darling pink rosebuds embroidered on the tummy panel. There was also a dainty ribbon bow centered on the elastic waistband. Nurse removed my knickers and told me to sit on the foot stool by her chair.

"Now spread your legs, Daphne dear," she said.

Nurse examined my labia and clitoris with a medical flashlight. Then she asked Mistress Anne to come and assist her.

"Anne, please hold his labia farther apart so that I can have a closer look at his vagina."

When Mistress gently touched my pussy lips with her soft finger tips, sexy girlish feelings radiated outward. Even my fingers and toes tingled with delight.

"Oh look, Anne!" exclaimed Nurse, "He's secreting vaginal fluid. Isn't that wonderful!"

"Yes, Florence, and his clitty is growing erect too. How cool!"

Meanwhile the wonderful feminine sensations became stronger and I could barely contain myself. My heart rate accelerated, my breathing was rapid and I felt dizzy in the head.

Mistress and Nurse looked at one another and smiled knowingly.

"He's very close, Anne. Why don't you nudge him over the edge?"

Mistress agreed. She took some of my vaginal fluid on her fingertip and massaged it on my clitty. Rapturous womanly feelings welled up inside me as Mistress pressed harder and stroked faster. Complete feminine surrender followed and I climaxed euphorically with a shriek of sissy joy!

Nurse and Mistress cheered and high-fived. They were ecstatically happy about my total feminization.

Meanwhile I felt left out. My joy turned to humiliation because I had lost control. The fact that my bare pussy was still on display didn't help either. I began to cry softly.

Mistress Anne noticed my tears and tried to comfort me. She tenderly kissed me on the cheek and said softly, "It's alright, sweetie. Girls get emotional about sex and it's natural that you'd cry." Then she hugged me to her soft bosom.

"That's right, Daphne," said Nurse. "I'm going to give you a sedative along with your estrogen. Lay face down across my knees, honey boy."

She administered the shots in my rear. Then she gave Mistress the steroid and testosterone injections in her arm.

By the time that Nurse departed I was feeling very woozy. Mistress guided me upstairs to our bedroom. There she undressed me, put me in a pretty chartreuse negligee and tucked me in for a nap.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.