Sissy's Wife Became Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
She got his weenie and he got screwed.
1.5k words
4.44
8.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

Earlier in this story my wife and I had sexual transplant surgery. It was all her idea and she didn't even tell me in advance. So, Mistress Anne had my penis and I had her vagina. She was also receiving testosterone injections for sexual potency and steroids for muscle development. Meanwhile I got estrogen shots to make me more feminine and obedient.

At first I was angry about losing my weenie but the estrogen had changed all that. I no longer missed my dickie or resented Mistress Anne for taking it. Instead, I had become obsessed with pretty lingerie and dresses. I loved taking orders from Mistress, too. I even experienced my first orgasm as a girl and it was wonderful!

There were many other feminine joys besides sex. Every morning I squeezed myself into a tight boned corset and put on my sissy maid uniform with its three-layered petticoat. Then I applied daytime makeup, brushed my shoulder-length hair and fastened a lacy maid's cap to my tresses with jeweled bobbie pins.

I always paused after dressing to admire my feminine reflection in the full-length mirror. Then I lifted the skirt and petticoats to see my pretty panties and sexy garter belt. The wonderful vision made my pussy wet and sent divine feminine sensations cascading through my body.

My first chore of the day was fixing breakfast for Mistress and serving it to her in bed. I stood attentively at her bedside while she ate and I enjoyed sneaking glances at the charming peignoir sets that she wore.

I also liked doing household work such as dusting and vacuuming. I gazed into every mirror that I passed and peeked up my skirt whenever no one was looking.

Mondays were special because I washed Mistress Anne's lingerie by hand that day. I loved soaping her pretty panties, bras, garter belts and nylons. Then I rinsed them and hung them to dry on a rack over the bath tub.

I was alone for most of the day while Mistress Anne was at her job managing a health spa. My frilly maid outfit and sexy lingerie made me horny nearly all the time. However, Mistress only allowed me to jill off while she was watching, because she liked to jack off at the same time.

So, at lunchtimes she would phone me while I lay on the chaise lounge in our bedroom. I held the phone with one hand so that she could see and I diddled myself with the other. I began with gentle stroking of my labia until my engorged clitoris pushed past its cute little hood.

Then I moistened a manicured fingertip with vaginal fluid and swirled it on my clitty. I always sat up so that I could see my pussy being fingered. That sight sent me into sissy rapture and a wonderful girly orgasm soon followed.

One day I was surprised to hear cheering and laughter on the phone when I climaxed. Mistress had mirrored her screen to a computer monitor in her office, and several of her bi-sexual lady friends were watching. I felt totally humiliated!

They had seen my most private body part and had witnessed my deeply personal sex act. I ended the call and began sobbing.

Mistress phoned me back seconds later though and ordered an encore performance. Her friends had been jilling off and they wanted to see more while they finished. I waited until the women had all climaxed before I came the second time.

The happy ladies applauded me and blew air kisses. Some showed me their wet pussies, too. That made it all worthwhile!

---

Nurse Florence from the hospital visited earlier today to administer our injections and to examine us. She told Mistress Anne that the incisions from our surgery were completely healed. So, we could have intercourse any time we wanted to.

Mistress was overjoyed because she had been waiting a long time to screw me. For my part, I was as nervous as a bride on her wedding night.

Nurse didn't ease my concerns at all. She said that the surgeon had given me a hymen membrane which might tear when Mistress penetrated me. That would be painful and bloody if it happened. She added that my vaginal opening was made tight to heighten Mistress' sensual pleasure. So, her penis would stretch it and that could also hurt.

"Anne," said Nurse, "you might want to give him a Valium before you shag him. I can leave you a tablet if you want."

"Thanks, Florence," replied Mistress. "That's a good idea."

When bedtime arrived Mistress Anne said to me, "We've got to use birth control so you don't get pregnant."

I hadn't realized that before and the thought ramped up my anxiety!

Mistress led me to our in-suite bathroom. There she ordered me to sit on the toilet and spread my legs. Next, she showed me a cervical cap and said, "I'll put it in for you tonight but you must do it yourself after this."

Then she inserted the cap into my vagina while carefully avoiding my hymen. The sight of Mistress' manicured fingers in my pussy sent tremors of sissy joy radiating throughout my body!

Mistress Anne took me to our boudoir next and gave me an adorable Chantelle peignoir ensemble. I thanked Mistress heartfully, put it on and looked in the mirror. The bridal white shorty negligee had lace trim on the V neckline. A matching satin robe featured beaded lace above the waist and a midi-length skirt. I love it!

Then I undressed Mistress Anne. I was shocked to find her penis already erect and throbbing. I gasped at the size of it and raised my hand for permission to speak.

"May I please have my Valium now, Mistress?" I begged.

She gave me the tablet and I rushed to the bathroom for water to swallow it. Then I locked the door out of fear.

Mistress soon came to get me. When she found that I had locked myself inside she yelled, "Open up, Daphne, or I'll break the door down!" I knew she could do it because the steroid injections had made her quite powerful. So, I let her in.

Mistress was now wearing navy blue pajamas and I was glad that they hid her big cock. She scooped me up in her strong arms and carried me across the threshold of our boudoir. Then she gently put me on the bed and laid down beside me.

"I'll try not to hurt you, sweetheart," she whispered. "Shall we let the Valium work before I pop your cherry?"

"Yes, please Mistress," I answered with true appreciation.

She kissed me tenderly and slowly while gently massaging my soft breasts with her warm hands. The wonderful ministrations eased my nerves. At the same time, Mistress' smoky eyes and coral lips kindled a spark of passion.

That marvelous excitement grew inside me as she continued kissing and fondling me. Then she worked downward past my tummy and lightly swirled her moist fingertips on my clitty. The sensation was euphoric and my fear of Mistress Anne's phallus vanished. I spread my legs in joyful feminine surrender and eagerly waited for Mistress to deflower me.

Mistress positioned herself between my legs and removed her pajama top. When she bent forward her tantalizing breasts hung just out of reach of my hungry lips. Then she lowered her pajama bottoms and put the head of her stiff rod against my lady hole. I was breathless!

"Relax while I push, Daphne honey," said Mistress in a soothing voice.

I relaxed as best as I could and Mistress pushed steadily. I felt the hymen tear and my pussy stretched out to accommodate her big prick. The pain was not very bad and I was thrilled to have Mistress inside me!

"Yes!" she exclaimed as her shaft entered all the way.

Mistress drew her dick out slowly, savoring the wonderful sensation. Then she plunged it in again, harder this time. She thrust her cock deep inside me over and over. The strokes became faster and harder. Her ardor morphed into frenzied lustfulness.

Soon sweat was dripping from her brow onto my face as she held me in a bone crushing embrace. I lay passively under this madwoman, absorbing all that she had to give. I felt deliciously helpless and my sexual tension mounted.

Then Mistress jetted a full load of jizz into my pussy and screamed, "Oh, Daphne!"

I was overcome with feminine ecstasy when Mistress' shouted my name. My clitoris quivered and a colossal female orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave.

Mistress Anne laid on top of me in post-coital bliss and the exhausted lady soon dozed off.

I hoped and prayed that she'd screw me again when she woke up!

The End.

Your comments are welcome.