Sister

Story Info
Sibling rivalry turns to something else entirely.
2.6k words
4.37
31.4k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody bitch." I thought as I gazed out of my bedroom window at my younger sister sunbathing by the pool.

Thanks to her both of us were quarantined for 14 days after she caught the virus. She took no responsibility for her actions, rather regarding it as a good opportunity for a two week holiday. Hence a nice morning sunbathing by the pool.

Fortunately our parents had been away so were not classed as contacts. They were staying with friends close by and regularly delivering food and necessities.

She had gone clubbing while her boyfriend was away on business and had caught the virus then. My cock twitched at the thought of what she might have done to catch it. I bet the boyfriend wasn't too pleased when he got back and found out.

I used the opportunity of her being out of the house to pull up some porn on my laptop, took my shorts completely off and started to wank and edge to my favourite stories and videos. Occasionally I glanced down to check on where she was.

Apart from being a completely self-centred bitch she was very pretty. Perfect figure, smallish but very well shaped tits, the type of flat stomach, that I liked in my porn, that I knew disappeared under her bikini bottom to what I could only imagine was a perfectly formed pussy mould and pussy.

Today she was wearing a micro bikini, for the tan I guessed, and I could see the V of her lower stomach disappearing into the bikini bottom.

Guiltily, I looked away from her to concentrate on my porn and jerking off. I knew I was close to cumming as I could feel the sensation building up.

Suddenly the door was flung open and Sarah burst into the room.

"You dirty pervert. I knew you were watching me and wanking. I hate you."

The frustration of the last few days and the anger at being interrupted at such a critical time boiled over. I jumped up and violently pushed her back until her calves hit the bed and she fell back flat on the bed. My hand went to her throat to hold her down while I spoke. I sat astride her lower body and yelled at her.

"Don't you ever come into my room like that or call me that again."

Unfortunately for me my throwing her on the bed had made her bikini top slip completely away from her tits. The sight of her tits, her smooth flat tummy, the micro bikini bottom and the look of terror on her face made my now softening cock again spring to full attention. I was naked from the waist down and once she saw my hardening erection a look of horror overcame her face. She tried to struggle but my hand at her throat and my body weight kept her there.

"Fuck it, I thought." I am already in plenty of trouble and I am so close to cumming, why not?

I grinned at her as my other hand went to my cock to finish the job I had started earlier.

"Don't you dare." But she couldn't seem to take her eyes away from my cock.

She tried twisting away but with a loud grunt I spurted a magnificent load over her tits, chest and tummy.

"You filthy pig."

I held onto her as I milked the last of my cum out of my cock onto her stomach.

Then the after orgasm guilt hit and I slowly let her up.

She looked at me briefly, burst into tears and fled.

Sarah

I sat on the side of my bed sobbing. What had I done to deserve this?

Finally, I dried my eyes and lay down on the bed.

What on earth had just happened? I knew we didn't get along, but this reaction seemed way over the top.

My neck was a little sore from where he held me down. I put my hand to my neck to see if I could feel anything wrong.

I kept running the scene through my mind to try to understand what had happened. Strangely I could still feel his hand around my neck and see the sight of wads of cum spurting from his cock. If it wasn't my brother I would have considered it a nice, good sized cock. Certainly bigger than my boyfriends'.

For a moment, I really had though he was going to rape me. With that I suddenly remembered that he had cum hard all over me.

"Yuck." I thought as I ran my hands over my boobs, chest and tummy. I could feel the stickiness still there. I don't know why but I started rubbing his cum into my boobs and tummy. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own and moved down to my pussy and spread my lips to stroke my clit. I had not realised how wet I was until my fingers stroked my pussy lips.

I couldn't help myself but started massaging my clit and with the other hand one nipple. I was always quick to orgasm and soon the muscle spasms started. I curled up into the foetal position and shook uncontrollably as my orgasm ripped through me.

-oOo-

Peter

I did not see Sarah at all the next day. She stayed in her room while I was out and about in the house, only coming out to get something to eat when I was in my room.

The next day, not expecting to see her, I went to the kitchen for breakfast wearing just my PJ shorts.

"Can we talk?" I turned to see her in the doorway.

I shrugged in acceptance.

"I really don't know why that happened the other day. I thought about it all day yesterday. I don't understand but I think you owe me an apology." Naturally I didn't tell him that in addition to rethinking and trying to understand what had happened, I also spent most of the day riding my favourite vibrator to multiple orgasms while reimagining the scene.

I was feeling guilty. I probably had overreacted. I didn't really want to fight with her but she was just so dammed annoying.

"Yes, ok, I do apologise. It's just that sometimes you really annoy me."

"Yes and you annoy me but it's no excuse. Can we hug and make up?"

"OK"

She came towards me and gave me a big hug. Unfortunately, being male some parts of the anatomy misbehave so early in the morning. So the little man, already half hard from the morning hard on, started to rise again.

Suddenly she stiffened. Shit, she must have felt it. She pulled away, looked angrily into my eyes.

"You better not." But she looked down to see my erection emerging from the slit in the front of my shorts.

"Un-fucking-believable. I cannot believe you did that."

"I couldn't help it. It just happened." And with that she stormed off, not to be seen for the rest of the day.

-oOo-

Sarah

I couldn't believe what had just happened. His hard on had pressed hard against me. I had to admit it did feel nice.

It had been weeks since I had real sex and I realised I was very horny, despite almost wearing out my vibrator yesterday. My boyfriend had been away for weeks before we had to go into isolation and I really was missing the feeling of a hard cock filling me.

I needed to do some serious thinking to resolve the situation with my brother.

-oOo-

Peter

I was half asleep on the couch that night idly watching TV when Sarah entered the room.

"Can I sit down." Indicating the space beside me on the couch. I shrugged and she sat down close beside me.

After a minute or two she took my hand in both of hers and placed the between her thighs, at mid-thigh, and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"What for." Wondering what the hell was going on.

"I know I can be a bitch sometimes. I don't know why. I feel guilty afterwards but just can't help myself."

The old joke "What she needs is a good fuck" sprang to mind but I stayed silent.

"And I am sorry that I tease you with my outfits. I know it's not fair. And I'm sorry I called you those names."

Now I was feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry about what happened the other day. I was so frustrated with you and you surprised me right at the wrong moment. I apologise again and for this morning."

With that she snuggled even closer.

"Do I really turn you on that much that you can't control your cock?"

"Even though you are my sister, I have to admit that you are very pretty and have great sex appeal. It just happened. I ment no disrespect."

"Can I tell you something?"

Now what I thought, but nodded ok.

"I know it is not politically correct these days but I kinda liked the feeling of your cock against my thigh this morning and even your hand on my throat the other day. My boyfriend is a very gentle lover but I always feel something is missing. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I've been reading it up and apparently a lot of women have rape fantasies. I guess I am one of them but never want it to happen in real life. That is why I decided I should forgive you. You opened up some feelings that I didn't know I had. Are you shocked?"

"Very, but I am just glad you forgive me."

With that I could sense her smile and she hugged me even closer. The hands between her thighs slipped dangerously close to her crotch. She was wearing thin summer PJ's and I didn't want to get myself in trouble again.

We sat watching TV for quite a while. I could feel her fidgeting beside me and realised that she had slowly moved my hand right up to and touching her crotch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Please don't be shocked but being in isolation and my boyfriend being away before that, I haven't had real sex for weeks. I am just so horny. I had a huge orgasm the other day but it has hardly helped."

"Why are you telling me this? I am your brother."

"I'm sorry. I can't get the other day out of my mind. The feel of your hand on my throat and the sight and feel of your cum landing on me."

I thought to myself "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

I could see that she was now really nervous.

"Would you do it to me again please?"

My head exploded. "WHAT THE FUCK."

"Please, and don't tell me you haven't thought about it also."

Well that was true and I started to harden.

"I was very angry that day."

"No need to be angry." As she opened her thighs, pushed my hand against her pussy with one hand.

She gripped my now very erect cock and started slowly stroking.

"I knew you would like the idea. Don't take offence but you really are a dirty pervert, but my dirty pervert."

"What do you want to do?" I asked, amazed.

"I want rough sex. You can do anything as long as there is no real pain involved. Oh, and no kissing."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Maybe not fuck me. That is probably too much but can we recreate the other day and make it last?"

All the while her thighs had been getting progressively wider, her hand guiding mine to her pussy and rubbing it quite strongly through her shorts. At the same time her other hand had crept inside my shots and was giving my cock and very thorough stroking.

My head was swimming. I could barely get the words out. "Let's go up to my room."

We both stripped off immediately we got to the room. Surprisingly, she seemed quite shy as she lay back on the bed and motioned me to join her. I noticed that her legs were noticeably more open than the last time.

I couldn't help but look closely at her pussy as I got into position. It really was gorgeous. Lips all puffed up with excitement and the wetness clearly visible along her slit.

"Come here." As she took one hand and placed it at her throat.

We were now at the same point as the other day. My hand around her throat and me slowly stroking my cock above her stomach. This time her fingers were frantically stroking her clit. I could hear the sound of her fingers in her soaking pussy.

She started to squirm and moan so I thought she was close.

Suddenly "Fuck me you dirty bastard. Put you cock inside your sister and fuck her cunt hard."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Are you sure, because there will be no turning back?"

"Just fuck me for fuck's sake. My cunt needs hard cock. It's been so long. I am so wet I am going crazy."

With that I leaned back, found her entrance and felt her shudder to her core as I none too graciously shoved my cock into her cunt, balls deep on the first stroke.

She immediately wrapped her legs around my waste and pulled me deeper.

"Fuck me brother. Don't be gentle. I am the little bitch that you are raping. Give it to me hard."

Her cunt was flowing with her juices but she was a relatively small girl so she was tight but very silky as I stroked inside her.

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. She shuddered in orgasm a couple of times before I couldn't last any longer and came deep inside her.

As I softened her pussy squeezed my softening cock out of her and as I lifted myself up she gave me a shy smile.

"That was fantastic. Just what I wanted. Rough but not too rough. Thank you brother."

We cuddled for a while then we both got up and showered.

After showering I was in bed wondering what had just happened when she knocked on my door and came in.

"We have a week of isolation left. I want to sleep in your bed every night and I want you to treat me just as you did now, every night. Are you up for it?"

"What about your boyfriend?"

Laughing "Fuck that little wimp. Now that I have had a real cock I want to keep it."

Needless to say we fucked like rabbits for the rest of the week.

The highlight for me was when she orgasmed hard on my cock as I treated her none too gently and she gave me a deep tongue kiss which lasted for the duration of her orgasm.

"I thought kissing wasn't allowed?"

"Well brother, you are mine now so I can kiss you. We will be fucking and kissing for as long as we can. Long after the isolation ends. I can't get enough of your cock."

And with that she kissed me again and started thrusting against me to make me cum.

"Come on brother hard as you can."

And of course I obliged.

-oOo-

7 or 8 days later: Sarah

I welcomed my parents back home after isolation with open arms.

My father looked at me quizzically. "Are you two ok? Your mother and I thought you would have killed each other by now."

I smiled sweetly, thinking, "Daddy if only you knew, if only you knew".

-oOo-