Sister In Law's Threesome

Story Info
SIL grants husband's wish for a threesome.
3.1k words
4.47
60.1k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister-In-Law's Threesome

(A follow up to Sister-in-Law.)

I looked up and gave my sister in law, Jessica, a brief smile. She looked down and smiled back.

I could see that she was concentrating on her own pleasure. She was on all fours on top of me with my cock buried deep in her pussy. This was her favourite position. It gave her full control over her pleasure.

She slowly ground her pelvis against mine, simultaneously stroking my cock with her pussy and grinding her clit against me.

I could never get enough of her slim, light brown flawless skin and those perfect brown, now erect and hard nipples. Her slim legs and build gave her a wide cunt gap when she spread her legs. In this position she was able to get me in deep. Her kids had been by caesarean so she was as tight as hell but she got so wet and slippery it was relatively easy to get into her. It usually took a couple of strokes for her pussy to adjust to my size but when it had done so she always opened up to get me as deep as she could. When she was fucking me particularly vigorously I loved the feeling of my cock bottoming out in her.

Whenever she wanted to cum quickly she would lower one of her nipples into my mouth with the instruction, "Bite me." This would always set her off and the closer she came to orgasm the more she would repeat, "Harder, harder."

Our sexual encounters had morphed from frantic over excited fucking into slow relaxed sex, maximising both of our pleasure. It was now a regular weekly thing, she would come over and we would fuck then talk about life in general before she went to pick up her kids.

Since we had started fucking, the change in her was amazing. Previously a shy, demure, never say boo type of person, now when in the bedroom with me, she was confident, knew what she wanted and had no hesitation in telling me so, often in the coarsest of terms. I loved it.

"Anything happening with the threesome thing?"

Her husband had previously admitted to her that he fantasised about having a threesome with her. This had caused some major arguments in the past. Now however, her sexual confidence had also become apparent to her husband whenever they fucked and he had started raising the subject again.

She was clueless about threesomes and wife sharing in general.

"What is it about threesomes? Aren't I enough for him?"

"A lot of men have the fantasy of watching their wives be fucked by other men. It is a sexual turn on. I think that a lot of men like the thought that they have such a desirable wife that other men want to fuck them. It is no reflection on you."

"In fact I think you should be flattered."

"Does that include you?" she asked.

"Of course. I would love to watch someone fuck Sue. I tried suggesting it but she shut me down pretty quickly. I have even hinted that should she be tempted while she was away on business she had my permission, but no go."

"What actually happens in a threesome?"

"Well usually the third guy fucks the wife first while the husband watches or maybe gets the wife to suck him. When he is finished the husband fucks his wife, usually with the first guy's cum still in her."

"It is called reclaiming his wife."

"Sometimes the husband goes first and if he can get it up again after watching his wife get fucked, he will fuck her again. Double the pleasure with two loads of cum in her." I laughed.

She was surprised. "The husband actually does it while the other guy's cum is still in her? That seems a bit yucky."

"Not only that, some couples have both men fuck the wife at the same time."

"How could you do that?"

"One in her pussy, one in her backside."

"That's disgusting. Don't you get any ideas."

"No I have no interest in anal. After all, why would I want to put my cock there when there is a juicy, wet, slippery, warm pussy right there beside it?"

"Actually, going second feels fantastic. I like watching the cum dribble out a little bit then sliding in. It is so silky smooth and erotic."

I could sense her anger as she started to rise away from me. "Are you fucking someone else? I will kill you if you are."

I pulled her back down. "No, don't be silly. That was with my first wife. I shared her quite a few times. She grew to love it."

She settled down and continued the slow fuck.

"He is obsessed with the idea. Every time we have sex he wants me to call someone else's name and talk dirty to him. I don't mind the dirty talk any more, in fact it does turn me on, but I have been stumped with what name to use."

"He asked me who I would be prepared to have a threesome with and I said the only person I would consider is you. He knows how close I am to you."

"Shit, you haven't told him about us, have you?"

"No of course not. The naughtiness of having a secret lover is what makes it so exciting."

"And the size of your cock," she laughed.

"I have been naughty though. The last time we had sex I used your name."

I was shocked. "What did you say?"

"I can't remember exactly I was so turned on."

"Something like, fuck me Peter, shove that big cock into my wet cunt and fill me with your cum." She giggled, a little embarrassed.

"What did he do?"

"He just groaned and came almost immediately."

The thought of him watching me fuck his wife and the constant stroking of my cock with her cunt brought me to the edge also and I unloaded deep into her. She waited for me to catch my breath, then;

"Afterwards, he asked me if I would really do it. I didn't know what to say. I asked him how would he feel if I did."

"He seemed unsure then but has since asked me again if I would do it."

"Well tell him you will."

She gave me a shocked look then a wicked grin split her face.

-oOo-

"I told him." She was again riding my cock a couple of weeks later.

"What happened?"

"We were having sex and I could tell he was close. He was talking dirty about a strange cock pounding me when I pulled him close and whispered, "I am going to fuck Peter for you and you can watch.""

"He came immediately." She giggled. "Now he wants to know when."

"Well, let's set it up."

-oOo-

It took a while to organise. I knew my wife would have no part of it so it had to happen while she was away on business. Also babysitting for the kids had to be arranged.

Finally everything fell into place. My wife was away, they made an excuse to book a hotel room for the night and the kids were sorted.

They say sex is better on an empty stomach so we only had a couple of drinks and some light snacks before going up to the room, supposedly for some more drinks.

Jessica and I had agreed that I would pretend not to know what was going on and that she wanted to seduce me in front of her husband, Greg. She had also told Greg to let her take the lead so as not to scare me off. Little did he know.

We sat in their room, Greg and I sipping some special whiskey that he had bought for the occasion.

Jessica and I were on the couch with Greg directly opposite. She'd had enough to drink and so cuddled very close with her head on one shoulder and one arm lying between my thighs.

"Do you think I am pretty?" she asked.

"Of course. You are always so well dressed and well presented."

"Have you ever thought of me naked?" I pretended to be shocked as her other hand crept towards my crotch and started gently stroking.

I looked across at Greg to gauge his reaction as I replied,

"Yes, I have. I think you would look very sexy naked."

"Sorry Greg but it is true." He just sat there with a glazed look on his face.

Now her hand was firmly gripping my cock and it would have been quite obvious to Greg. With no negative reaction from him she continued,

"Would you like to see me naked? Greg wants to show me off. Don't you Greg?" He just nodded dumbly.

"Of course."

With that she stood up, with her hand lingering on my cock as she moved away and proceeded to do a very passable strip tease.

When she was down to very tiny bra and panties set she did a twirl around.

"What do you think?"

I had seen her naked many times including her most intimate parts close up, but she still looked amazing in the very tiny bikini underwear outfit.

"Amazing," from me and just a moan from Greg.

As she reached for my hand to pull me up, she said,

"Come and undo me."

She turned her back to me to allow me to release the bikini top. Of course I fumbled a bit but as the clasp opened I slid my hands around to the front and held her breasts. I am not an expert in breast sizes and they say that any more than a handful is wasted. There was nothing wasted here. Her breasts filled my hands perfectly. Her nipples were rock hard. She shuddered as I gave them a little tweak.

She lifted her arms up, pulled the top away and dropped it to the floor.

She was facing Greg and he seemed entranced at the sight. I gently kissed the nape of her neck as I massaged her breasts. She moaned and her head fell back onto my shoulder.

Slowly I disengaged my right hand from her breast and slowly caressed my way down to her crotch. She moaned again and adjusted her position to open her legs slightly.

Still seeing no negative reaction from Greg, I gently stroked her pussy through her panties. I wasn't surprised to find them soaked. Greg meanwhile had started stroking his cock through his trousers.

Jessica started moving her pelvis against my hand while giving the quietest of moans. I slipped my hand under the top elastic and quickly found her soaked, slippery pussy lips. She groaned and her knees buckled slightly as my fingers found her clit.

I looked over at Greg to see that he had released his cock and was slowly stroking. Not a bad size I thought. Gently, I continued my attention to her clit as I watched him stroke.

"Lick me," she whispered in my ear. "I want to see his reaction."

I moved around to her front and as I went down on my knees, hooked my thumbs into her panties and drew them down to her ankles where she kicked them off. Her freshly shaved pussy was right in front of my face. She had promised me that she would get an extra clean Brazilian just for the occasion. Her outer lips were puffy and fully engorged as were her inner lips which showed prominently. I love large pussy lips. Her scent was intoxicating.

Our position did not allow me access to her labia, I normally give them a good nibble and sucking, so my tongue flicked out between her lips and immediately found her clit. Damn she tasted great. She shuddered and had to reach down to support herself from my shoulders to stop her knees from buckling further.

As my tongue swirled around and over her clit, I wondered what Greg was doing. Obviously I couldn't see him in this position.

Jessica reached down and pulled my face closer into her pussy. I could feel the muscle tremors start but she suddenly pulled me to my feet.

"Why are you still dressed?"

I undid my shirt and discarded it as she removed my trousers and underwear. As my rock hard cock sprang free she grasped it, stroking gently.

"I love how your cock is always so hard for me," she whispered so Greg could not hear.

She turned me to face Greg, still with my cock in her hand. I hadn't noticed him undress but he was now also completely naked.

"Are you still sure you want this?" He nodded.

We moved to the bed and Jessica lay on her back and spread her legs wide. What a sight. I think both Greg and I groaned.

"Jessica, would you please get on top. I want to see as much as I can." Greg begged.

Jessica gave me a sly smile as I then lay on my back and she climbed on top.

I felt her hand enclose my cock as she lowered herself slowly down and guided me into her pussy. I could see in the room mirror that Greg was down between our legs getting a close up view of his wife's cunt filled with my cock.

I let Jessica take full control. She raised up until my cock was about to fall from her cunt then slowly lowered herself down till I was balls deep.

As she slowly stroked my cock with her pussy she lay down on my chest, her perky tits flattening against me.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"More than I ever could have imagined. Just the thought of Greg watching you slide in and out of me nearly sends me over the edge."

"You are not the only one. Look in to mirror."

She turned and we both watched as he sat between our legs totally focused on his wife fucking my cock. We could see from the movement of his upper arm that he was jerking off frantically.

She turned to me, smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, the movement of her pussy never faltering.

I could feel my orgasm building so I needed a quick break. I whispered in her ear,

"Let's try something different. Hop up, turn around to face Greg and then lower yourself back down on me. If he likes the current view he will love this."

As she got up a disappointed noise came from Greg but as soon as he saw her turn and lower herself back down on me he came even closer.

I hoisted myself up onto my elbows in order to get a better view in the mirror. Jessica adjusted her position a couple of times until she got comfortable. She glanced back at me for the OK. I nodded and then she restarted her movement on my cock.

"Oh, I love this position." She moaned.

"So do I." From Greg.

"Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Absolutely. It is so much better than I imagined."

With that Jessica gently pulled his head to her pussy.

"Lick me," she commanded.

I could tell he was unsure about being that close to my cock but his arousal won out and his tongue flicked out to her clit.

He grasped her around the waist and held his face to her clit as he continued to lick her.

A naughty thought crossed my mind, I should slip my cock out of her cunt straight into his mouth and see what happened. I thought better of it however. They were no doubt too inexperienced for that particular delicacy. Also I wasn't into the cuckold humiliation thing so I behaved myself.

"I'm close," I finally gasped.

Jessica increased the speed and intensity of her stroking, at the same time pulling Greg's head away from her pussy.

"My lover is about to cum inside me. Watch him empty his balls deep inside your wife."

A few strokes more and I did exactly that. Afterward as I caught my breath her tight cunt pushed my softening cock out of her.

Greg was about to get up knowing it was his turn next.

"Stay here and watch his cum dribble out of me." As she pulled his head back close to her cunt.

"Is that what you wanted? Someone to fuck your dirty wife's cunt, so watch his come leak out of me. Is that dirty enough for you? Am I your loving little slut?"

"Yes, yes." He enthusiastically replied.

As she lay back on the bed, "OK then come and fuck your hotwife."

I was surprised at her language but it had the desired effect on Greg as he crawled up between her legs and without ceremony sank his cock straight into her.

I must admit I had a pang of jealousy as I watched my lover wrap her arms and legs around her husband as they proceeded to fuck the life out of each other.

I played with my sticky cock as I instead imagined that it was Sue's cunt that Greg was fucking.

Jessica came first with a shudder and a scream and Greg followed a few strokes after.

While things were cooling down I got a scotch for me and Greg and a wine for Jessica.

We all sat around naked as we sipped our drinks. I looked at Jessica and she smiled as she opened her legs to show me the remains of two loads of cum dripping out of her.

"No regrets?" I asked them both.

"No that was excellent."

"We will definitely get you to join us again as soon as we can."

"Maybe next time we can get Sue to join in." Asked Greg.

Before I could explain her non-interest, Jessica jumped up, put her arms around me and took my soft cock into her hand.

"No. Peter is my lover now and I am not sharing. He can fuck my sister whenever he likes when they are alone but I am not sharing him when we play like this."

I looked from Jessica to Greg, "She is not interested but you have my permission to seduce her. In fact I would like you to try. It might make her realise how enjoyable it can be."

I smiled at Jessica. "And what about when you and I are alone together?"

She looked down at Greg. "Now that he has shared me, I'm sure Greg won't mind if we get together occasionally. After all, he wanted a slutwife and now he has one. I promise, Greg, that every time I fuck Peter I will bring his load home to you and you can fuck it out of me to reclaim you wife."

I always knew this girl was a quick learner. Now if only I could arrange for Greg to fuck Sue.

-oOo-