All Comments on 'Sister'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How old are Peter and Sarah? I imagine young Peter is a well-built, muscular masculine guy -- give him a splash of sexy chest hair for that gorgeous body. That will make their sex really sensual!

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

No tags mean no read.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Dumb to you, but AWESOME to ME

I thought it was a good story.

Any follow-up planned?

Had me hard.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Filling in the blanks will only make this story better. Don't take criticism personally, learn as you go and find an editor and advisor to help along the way. Great premise to the story. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have skipped it if it had a Rape tag, but because it was what she wanted, I guess it wasn't too bad. Just not a go to for me. Not a bad read though.

Dream59Dream59about 2 years ago

Just for information purposes, I did not read the story and here is why. I look for the stories that pertain to my interest. Therefore, tags are important to me. If a story does not have tags, or the tags I am looking for, I do not read them. I probably miss out on some that pertain to my interest, but I also save myself a lot of wasted time by reading things that do not interest me. This is a long-winded way of saying that to many people tags determine if your stories are read or not, so you may wish to consider using them for all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES