Sister & Brother & Son Make One Ch. 02

Story Info
Four family members get a little deeper into family fun.
19.7k words
4.81
14.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,306 Followers

Let me be clear. My stories have no flowery words for depraved sex to protect your delicate sensibilities. No, my dear readers, the vulgar, raunchy, and risqué is going down. All those triggers you're warned about. They're real and in your face of the barely believable plotlines. So, if you like your smut cleaned up and NYTsy best seller like DG ain't for you. But if you are like me and dig gratuitous filthy smut, are a bit of a freak, then sit down, shut up, and hang on.

~~

Oliver and his sister Brooke hook up. But not before Brooke gets with her nephew, who is her brother's son. Then, a perfectly created sister arrives. Some MM play between father and son, but no crossed swords. FFM, FMF, MFF, and FF are all obscenely rampant throughout. Pregnancy. A lesbian makes a brief appearance. You don't have to read Ch 01, but this one won't make much sense if you don't and you'll miss a lot more smut.

.

Sister & Brother & Son Make One 02

.

.

Ethan was in my bed almost every night after his dad discovered we were fucking.

I loved sucking his dick. It was smooth and thick and thickly veined. I could make his body quiver when I'd tongue the sensitive head and probe the hole.

Flicking my tongue on the underside of the tip made him shiver with pleasure. He loved it when I stroked him while his balls were in my hot, wet mouth, my tongue toying with the fat orbs.

I could make him shudder when I licked the sensitive spot behind his balls, then up the seam and underside to the tip. I would graze my teeth down the shaft when I sucked his cock into my mouth. His hips would begin to rock when I ran my tongue around the rim and abraded my teeth over the satiny head.

I loved to milk up the precum and lick it off.

After I'd tease him, he would fuck my mouth hard and fast until he exploded. I'd hold his cock so white pearls of cum would spray my face and tits.

"God, auntie, you're the best," he groaned, pulling me against him while he caught his breath. "Dad asked if you were a good cocksucker."

"What!? Really?" I found it exciting that he asked and that they talked about us having sex.

I noticed recently that Oliver was more attentive to me. Little brushes as we passed each other, lingering hugs, teasing little smiles. I liked it. I was beginning to see him less like a brother and more like a sexy man.

"And you told him what?" I asked.

"I told him he'd have to try you and find out," he laughed.

"But he has a girlfriend!" I objected. "She should be keeping him happy."

"Hmm, yeah, you'd think so, but maybe he hears us, and it doesn't quite measure up to what he has with Joy."

"Oh no!"

Ethan laughed. "What? Would it be so tough for you to take care of your brother and your nephew?"

"I don't honestly know. I haven't thought about it like that."

Fucking them both? I am feeling more of a sexual attraction to my brother. And I see that I can arouse him. Sleeping with them both, however. Ethan isn't jealous and, in fact, is excited about sharing me. Thinking of a threesome with them is exciting. I know I'd be the piece of attraction.

"I can hear your mind working," Ethan chuckled.

"So, you wouldn't be jealous?"

"Not at all," he said.

"I do like the idea of sucking your cock while my brother fucks me. Or you fucking me while I sucked his cock. Would you like that?"

"Oh baby, you have the vision of a porn movie producer. Fuck yeah, I like the idea. How about I eat you while he fucks your mouth?"

"Mmm," I murmured, squirming. "Okay, let me think about it for a while."

He agreed, then proceeded to fuck me silly.

.

.

It was summer and hot. We all wore less clothing because of that. I often wore crop T-shirts or halter with shorts. The guys wore shorts. Oliver started wearing knit gym shorts.

One of the sexiest things I've ever seen is a man going commando while they wore sweats. I had a neighbor who worked around his house like that, and I'd get my vibrator out while watching through a window. I often felt he did it on purpose. He liked to show off, and I wanted to watch. Win-win.

My brother took to being commando in his gym shorts. He couldn't have known what a turn-on it was for me--my little fetish. But damn, he had me wet when he'd do that.

He was on his back, replacing the kitchen disposal, and called for me to help. I went to my hands and knees, peering in the under-sink cupboard.

"Whatcha need?" I asked, and he lifted his head to look at me. I saw his Adams's apple bob hard.

"There's a large screwdriver in the toolbox I need."

I leaned across his body to retrieve the screwdriver and brushed the growing mound in his shorts. When I leaned back in the cabinet, I realized my breasts were swinging free in my halter, and he likely had a good shot right down between.

I smiled. "Is this what you want?"

He took the screwdriver and mumbled. I leaned on my hands, which squeezed my tits together, giving him a better view down my halter. He handed it back to me, his eyes fixed on my tits.

When I leaned across his body to put it back in the toolbox, my tits pushed down on his throbbing mound. I heard a groan from the cupboard.

I teased him unmercifully like that until the job was done.

When he stood up, his cock tented the front of his shorts and had created a wet spot.

"Nice job, bro," I smiled.

"You too, sis," he said, rolling his eyes.

.

.

I was doing laundry when Ethan came in.

"Hey, Brookie," he said, kissing me.

"Mmm, hey yourself," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Suddenly, he picked me up and set me on the washer just as it started the spin cycle.

"Spread your legs."

I did, and the vibration went right to my clit, immediately sending me into waves of orgasm that pounded through my body. He slipped his hands under my crop top and began to knead my bare breasts. I moaned in his mouth, the vibration making my body shudder.

"Oh fuck, Ethan," I whimpered.

"Go with it, baby," he whispered against my lips.

The end of the cycle vibrated even harder, and I gasped, crying out with pleasure.

"Mmm," I moaned, melting into his body as he took me off the washer. My knees were like jelly, and he held me up for a minute so I could regain my strength.

He kissed the side of my neck. "You've never done that before?"

I shook my head, still too weak to even talk.

"That's a vibrator on steroids," I laughed.

.

.

Ethan went out with his friends the following week, and Oliver was doing paperwork at his desk.

"Hey, Brooke, can you come to look at this to make sure I'm reading it right, please?"

"Sure!" I stood behind his office chair and leaned over his shoulder. "Which paragraph?"

He showed me, and I read it over. I leaned over him more, my tits pressed against his shoulders and neck while I pointed out the issue. My left arm was across his chest.

While we discussed the wording, he took my hands and pulled them down on his chest, so my head was next to his and my tits pressed into his shoulders. I was sure he could feel my nipples harden as he rubbed my arms. My hands were flat on his chest, and as I moved them, I felt his nipples harden under my palms.

He turned his head a little and said, "Thanks, baby."

"Sure." I kissed him on the corner of the mouth and slowly ran my hands up his chest over his shoulders as I backed away.

But not before noticing the bulge in his lap.

.

.

Our interactions became more physical after that. I think we were both enjoying the foreplay so much that we were in no real hurry to take it to the next level.

I would find it would arouse me to wetness immediately as we started a tease.

While doing dishes at the sink, Oliver came up behind me with the rest of the dishes from dinner.

"Dinner was good tonight, Brookie," he said, hugging me from behind.

"Glad you like it! New recipe."

"New is good," he murmured near my ear.

"Ummhmm," I responded.

His hands slipped under my shirt until my breasts rested on his hands.

"Have I told you how much I like having you here?"

I rinsed several dishes and placed them on the rack to dry. As I moved, my breasts settled over his hands.

"I like being here, Oliver. A lot."

His thumbs rubbed the underside of my tits, which is a highly sensitive area for me. I sucked in a breath and felt my nipples tighten almost painfully. I leaned back into him. His thumping meat pushed against my ass.

He continued to caress the underside of my tits, and my pussy responded by tingling and wetting my panties.

He nuzzled my neck and said, "I'm really enjoying this. Between us."

I shivered. "Me too." I arched my neck to his kisses. "Oh, Oliver," I sighed.

"Yes, baby," he said, sounding like his son.

His thumbs edged higher, rubbing the tiny bumps around my nipple. I arched, needing more.

"You're so hard," I whimpered.

"I am. For you." I swallowed hard at his words. "When you got here. I saw this drop-dead gorgeous woman get out of the car, and I forgot you were my sister. I wondered who that sexy woman was. I was stunned that you were so beautiful. You nearly doubled me over."

"I did?"

I swayed my hips, rubbing my ass over his hot mound.

"Yes. And before that. When you'd tell me about how he treated you... Your ex," he growled. "Thought about how I'd take care of you. Fantasize about us being together." He thumbed my hard nipple and felt it grow longer. "Oh, baby." He sucked in a shivering breath, and his hips rocked into me rhythmically.

"I watched you once. When we were in college. You thought you were home alone." I stopped whimpering when his hand slipped into my panties. "You'd just taken a shower and were walking around the house naked."

He toyed with my curls. "Oh yeah? Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah," I sighed, then gasped as his fingers drew through my soft lips.

"God, you're so wet, Brookie," he breathed, his hips rocking faster, out of control.

"Your cock was the biggest I'd ever seen. And your balls, too. They were so big and swayed as you walked. I imaged how full they were of your seed," I whispered hoarsely.

He groaned. "I wish you would have come into my room right then. I wanted to see you naked. These," he kneaded my tit, "drove me crazy, you know. And at that time, mom was on her bikini kick."

"Mmm, did that turn you on too, baby?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. But your tits were bigger than hers. I saw hers but never got to see yours."

He slowly stroked through my pussy lips.

"You saw mom's bare tits?"

"Yeah, all the time. When I'd get back from classes for the day, she wanted me to rub coconut oil on them so she could lay in the sun topless."

Hearing that was such a turn-on for me, my pussy got even wetter. I reached behind me and squeezed his fat cock through his shorts. He groaned.

"I'm close, baby. And when I have you, I want it to be in my bed with your naked body against mine," he growled.

I understood because I wanted that, too.

I slipped my hand into his shorts and tried to wrap my hand around his cock. He was much larger than Ethan, but I knew that from seeing my brother naked.

He began to tease my clit as I stroked his heated cock. We both began to moan as we got higher. He stiffened. His cock throbbed hard in my hand and exploded. When I felt that, orgasms racked through my body. He kneaded my tits and pulled at my nipples, sending me higher.

I collapsed back against him, and he held me for a moment. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so glad we all found each other," I smiled, kissing him.

He groaned, taking the kiss deeper and more passionate. Tongues tangled and muffled moans of desire. This was only the beginning for us. All of us.

.

Oliver and I continued to tease each other, only on a new level. Ethan spent almost every night in my bed. And now that I knew Olliver was listening, I wanted to give him something to look forward to. I didn't hold back on my vocalizations. That only served to excite Ethan more as well.

Oliver left for work, and Ethan for morning classes. I went up to shower to start my day.

When the cool air hit me in the shower, I knew someone was joining me.

"I hope you're here to wash my back?" I said softly.

"I'm here to do whatever you want."

"I thought you went to work!"

"I did, but I forgot some paperwork in my office. I heard the shower and said fuck it, I'll be late going back." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mmm Oliver, I'm so glad you said fuck it."

"At least until I can fuck you," he murmured, pulling me against him. "God, you feel so good against me." I rubbed my hardening nipples into his chest. "I wish I could fuck you right now, but not enough time."

"Playtime is fun with you," I said, his cock slipped between my thighs. "Very fun."

He lifted me and pressed me against the wall, his cock sliding between my swollen pussy lips. Oliver was well-muscled, not as ripped as his son, but strong enough to handle me. We kissed passionately with lewd animal sounds as he drove through my pussy. I gasped in his mouth as the first wave of orgasm hit me.

"Damn, I need to be inside you, Brookie. So bad," he growled in my neck.

"I want to feel your fat cock stretching my tight cunt." He groaned at my words. "I can't wait to feel your heat explode in me when you cum. I want to hear you shout when you pump all your seed in me."

"Oh fuck," he ground out. Thrusting through my folds faster, rubbing my clit each time, keeping me on waves of pleasure.

"I want to feel you drive deep. My cunt is so hot for you. My nipples need your mouth. I need you to suck them so bad. They ache for your mouth."

He grunted each thrust through at hearing my words. Suddenly, he exploded between my legs. He shouted loudly, his voice echoing in the small room.

He slowly lowered me to my feet. "Damn it, Brookie, you're killing me."

"Soon, baby, soon."

.

.

But it wasn't to be. We were all busy and didn't have time for each other. Even Ethan wasn't in my bed as often because he was studying for finals. Since it looked like I'd be staying longer than I thought, I had picked up a job I could work from home on the computer.

Oliver and I got in some passionate kissing. He loved to get his hands on my body, so he would often have his hands under my clothing. Several times, I could stroke him to orgasm, as he would take me along. But we needed the time together.

I know Ethan wanted us all together, and I also wanted that. But my first time with Oliver would be special, and I wanted it to be just us with time enough to

One night, Oliver called me into his office.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, straddling his lap.

He held my hips and pulled my cunt over his cock.

"Damn, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait, baby," he groaned. He pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it away. "So beautiful," he said, running his hands over my tits. "I love the nipple rings." He tugged with his teeth, and I moaned.

"Feels so good." I held his head to my breast, and he sucked rhythmically. I began to rock the same, and he moaned, mostly in frustration. "I want you inside me, too," I lamented. "But I also want to feel your skin next to mine."

"Just one time, I need to be alone with you. Have you all to myself."

"I understand, Oliver. I want the same. I can't kick Ethan out."

"No, I know that. We will share you with no problems. But. Just. One. Time..." he gritted out.

We kissed. Our kisses always turned deep and passionate. We ate at each other's mouths. Indecent sounds echoed in the room. I rubbed my tits on his bare chest, and he growled, pulling her tighter against him.

"Fuck. My cock wants to bust through and get into that hot pussy," he said, his voice low and hoarse. It throbbed between my open pussy lips. I wanted the same. The thin fabric between our aroused bodies did little to cool us down.

"I better go before we lose control. Like teenagers," I grinned, kissing him and running out of the room.

Ethan slipped under the covers that night after a late-night study session.

"Fuck me!" I said, rolling onto my back. "Fuck me hard and fast."

He rolled between my legs, drove in, and ramrodded into me. Just what I needed. I may be bruised tomorrow, but I needed it rough.

He ground in, rubbed my clit, and said, "Let's go to the stars together, baby." And we both shouted our release. At the same time, I knew Oliver was bringing himself to the same heights as us.

Ethan flopped to his back, breathing hard. "What the fuck. That was great, Brookie."

"Mmm, it was," I said, feeling a bit guilty that his dad was the one who had me fired up. But I knew eventually, it would all work out.

He gathered me in his arms. "I have to go upstate and pick up a buddy at college so he can get home for break. His car finally gave its last gasp."

"That's nice of you to do," I said, snuggling into his side. "When are you going? The week after next. I'll drive up one day and come back the next."

"Mmm, okay. Thanks for letting me know."

.

.

Two weeks later, Oliver returned from work to a table set for two. He didn't ask and just assumed Ethan was out for the evening.

After cleaning dinner, I slipped my top over my head and dropped it on the way to the stairs. I shimmied out of my shorts and left them on the steps.

"What the hell?" Oliver laughed.

I pulled off my panties at the top, dangled them from my finger, and crooked it.

Already in the shower, I felt the rush of air.

"What a nice surprise this is, Brookie," he said, pulling me against him. "Mmm, you feel so good against me."

I turned to face him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. "You'll feel so good inside me."

"Hmm?"

I reached down and squeezed his stiff shaft. "We are alone all night, baby."

"Oh, fucking hell, finally!' he nearly shouted.

We quickly washed under the steamy shower, dried, and ran to his bed.

I straddled his body and kissed him. My nipples brushed his thickly curled chest.

"This is our night, baby. You get your sister all to yourself."

"Fuck. You don't know how long I've waited for this. There are so many fantasies and wet dreams about you. Since you told me you watched me in college, I fantasized about what would have happened if you'd come into my room."

"We'd have been just like this. I'd have pushed you onto the bed, got naked, and on top of you," I smiled.

He groaned. "You're a sexy minx."

I began to kiss his chest and down his stomach. His fat cock lay throbbing on his belly. His balls were plump and full lolling on top of his thighs. I licked from his balls to the tip.

"Oh fuck, Brookie. I haven't had a mouth on my cock in--- so long because I don't remember."

I held it and looked up at him under my lashes while I twirled my tongue around the mushroom overhand. He grunted and jerked. I milked up the precum and lapped it off the tip, scrubbing the satiny skin with my tongue.

He squeezed his eyes shut and arched. The pleasure was intense. I spread his legs and knelt between them so that I could suck on his fat balls.

"Oh god, baby... So fucking good." He reached for me. "But I should---"

"This is for you. My sexy brother. Just relax and enjoy."

"Relax," he gave a little laugh, then gasped when I sucked the tender head into my mouth.

I milked up more precum and danced his balls on my fingertips while I slid my lips down his stiffness. He started a low moan that got louder as I began to fuck his cock with my mouth. I tugged on his balls and weighed their heft in my hand.

He watched my head bob up and down, my lips tight around the fat meat, my teeth lightly grazing.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,306 Followers