Sister & Brother & Son Make One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Both you muscle-bound hunks," I teased. "Let's see! Back to back."

They stood back to back, and I measured their shoulders with my hands. Next, their waists. I ran my hands around their waists. Then I bent over and ran my hand up their inner thighs to their balls.

"Hey, wait a minute, I don't think she's really measuring us," Ethan laughed.

"I think she was just copping a feel!" Oliver said, and they both laughed.

"I wondered how long it would take you guys to figure it out," I laughed.

Their cocks were at full attention by the time I got done, and I fisted each one.

"Ahhh, Brookie," Ethan breathed.

"Yeah, damn, she's got the hands, doesn't she?"

They turned to face me, their arms around each other.

"You guys sure know how to make a pussy wet," I murmured, still fisting their cocks.

They pulled me into them, and we were triangled together.

Ethan looked down. "Just don't do any dick comparing," he snorted. "I'm not sure why I didn't inherit that thing!"

"Awwww what the fuck... You get these girls screaming when they're dangling on that thing," Oliver said.

"Oh yeahhhhhh," I added. "Okay, no more hand jobs. I primed the pumps, and I'm done. We can pick this up later."

"What! You're gonna leave us hanging like this?" Oliver said.

I looked down at the whole meat swaying. "Those two cocks are doing anything but hanging."

I finished washing and stepped out.

"Well, hell!"

As I walked away, I heard their loud breathing as they took things into their own hands.

.

.

"Okay, sweetheart," Oliver said, "you can have your art class here. No more than four or five."

And that's what it ended up. Three boys and two girls. One was a petite Asian girl, the other a well-built blonde, and three studly guys.

Michi wasted no time dropping her robe and getting into the requested position. They got busy sketching, and she was right. They were all quite impressive artists.

Ethan entered the kitchen and said, smiling, "One guy already has a wet spot on the front of his pants."

I chuckled. "They probably came from strict backgrounds."

Oliver was out for the evening, leaving Ethan and me to escort. I had no fear we'd have to do much of that.

One of the guys had his eye on Michi and the gorgeous Asian. Her black hair hung like a flag of black silk down her back. She was small-breasted and had a petite waist that a man's hands could surround.

I glanced at Ethan, and he was watching her as well, with a bulge in his pants. I stifled a laugh. His cock throbbed in my hand when I squeezed it through his pants.

"I bet you're thinking that you could impale that little thing on your cock and walk all over the house," I smirked.

He grinned, watching her over my shoulder. "How did you know?" He tweaked my nipple rings that were always poking through my shirt. "But you know I got a thing for tits. Your tits."

"Mmm, I'll give you relief from that later, baby." I gave him another heavy fondle before wandering away.

I had snacks for their break, and the Asian introduced herself as Sue.

"I wonder if I might ask you a question?"

"Sure!" I replied.

"I couldn't help but notice your nipples. Well, your breasts, really. They're so big. I wish mine were." She trailed off.

"My nipples are pierced, and that's what you're seeing."

"Oh my gosh! Did it hurt? When did you have it done? Does it feel good? Do you have all kinds of jewelry for them?"

I laughed. "Would you like to see?"

"Oh my gosh, I'd love to," she nearly squealed.

I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my tits to her.

"They're so big," she started to reach out and pulled back.

"You can touch. That's okay, baby," I encouraged.

She softly trailed her fingers around my tits. I sucked in a breath when she touched the underside. She looked at me and ran her fingers in a semi-circle again, watching my reaction.

"Is the underside sensitive on yours, too?"

She nodded and unbuttoned her blouse. "I'm just so small, though."

She parted her blouse and revealed the largest, blackest nipples I'd ever seen.

"Damn, Sue. Your nipples are huge. Mmm, and gorgeous." I watched as the center bud began to grow out.

I ran a finger around the outer perimeter of her nipple, then over all the tiny bumps on the inside edge. I heard her soft moan. She did have cupcake tits, but they were soft and firm.

She continued to fondle mine. She hefted each one in her hand and touched the silver jewelry with her thumb.

"Mmm," I moaned softly.

"That feels good?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels good. Your hands on me, too."

I began to mirror what she was doing to me on her own breasts. I [inched the center black buds even longer and harder. They looked like bottle nipples. I'd never seen any so long.

She smiled, leaned over, and took my aching nipple into her mouth. I moaned, and her talented mouth had me arching for more.

"Oh god, Sue..."

She smiled again and began running her lips around my tits, nuzzling the underside until I was panting. Then she repeated with the other. My knees were like jelly.

We heard someone calling for us. The second half was about to start. We buttoned up and hurried out.

"Where were you?" Ethan asked.

"In the bathroom fondling Sue's tits while she did mine," I smirked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he said, his mouth dropping open.

"And god, she's good," I sighed.

"She must be. Your nipples are like bullets, and I can smell your sex. Makes me want to fuck you right here in front of them," he growled.

"I might let you do that. She really had me turned on!"

.

.

That night in bed, I asked Oliver, "What would you think if I told you I played with another woman today."

He looked at me for a moment. "I think just the thought of that makes my dick throb."

"Mmm. She's gay, one of the artists. A friend of Michi."

"Video?" I laughed and elbowed him. "A big turn-on for you. Titty play with another girl?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, you know how Michi and I fool around, but this with Sue was a little more intense."

"Oh baby," he growled, rolling me under him.

He dropped into the cradle of my thighs.

"Mmm, the thought of the two of us did get you all fired up, hmm," I whispered when I felt his cock probing.

"Hell yeah! Every man gets off on the vision of women together. Even when you and Michi play, it drives me wild. Seeing your tits mashed together. Your soft, gorgeous bodies rubbing on each other. Damn."

"I think Michi and her are lovers," I said, having noticed their intimate touches. He groaned loudly.

I lifted my legs around him, and he slid in. I moaned at that delicious invasion feeling.

We kissed passionately while he slowly moved in and out.

"So you like the idea of your daughter's mouth on another woman's cunt... Seeing her tongue flicking that long pink clit... Hearing how Michi makes her moan... See how wet her soft cunt lips are and how she'd nibble them."

"Oh, goddamn it," he grunted, his cock throbbing inside me with my words.

"Or maybe she'd have her face between Michi's legs, French kissing your daughter's sweet pussy that would be dripping for her. Each time she'd flick her clit, she'd cry out... Michi's soft thighs closed around Sue's face... Rubbing her mouth and nose and chin in her wet pussy..."

He began to pound into me. His cock felt like a hot steel rod inside me. My first orgasm hit me like a freight train. I cried out, my cunt convulsed around his swelling cock. He drove in, locked, and exploded hot seed.

He flopped on his back, forearm across his eyes. His chest was heaving with the exertion of his body shuddering orgasm.

"Your words. They inflame me, baby. When you talk like that, you make my balls ache. I get out of control."

"I know," I said softly, not sorry that I could control his pleasure like that.

Michi came in a few minutes later, naked and fresh out of her shower. She crawled up the bed between us.

"Hey, sweetheart," Oliver said, rolling to his side to kiss her.

"Mmm, Daddy," she whispered, sliding her hand down his chest to his cock. "Hmm, you must have started and ended without me," she giggled.

"I did. Your mom was telling me about your artist friend, Sue."

"Oh, did she tell you they played in the bathroom on the artist's break," Michi laughed.

"I did. I told him," I admitted.

"Are you lovers?" her dad asked.

"We are, yes. Sue a lesbian." She checked out some chipped polish. "But you know, I decided I could never give up cock."

Oliver laughed. "Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that! I hope I'm around next time you have the artists here."

"You want to check her out, don't you, Dad!" Michi laughed.

"Well, yeah. That way, when I fantasize about you and her together, I'll know what she looks like," he explained as if Michi hadn't figured that out already.

Suddenly, she jumped up and ran out of the room, only to return a few seconds later, holding her tablet.

"I have something you'll like, Daddy."

He propped his head on the pillow, and she brought up a video and placed it on his chest. She snuggled next to him, her head on his shoulder, leg over him. I snuggled in behind her to watch.

Sue's face appeared as she started the video. Then she turned to run back to the bed. Her long black silky hair flowed down her back, nearly to her ass.

Michi was waiting for her on the bed, and they wrapped in each other's arms. They began to kiss and roll on the bed.

"Damn, Michi, she's pretty hot," Oliver said.

"Ummhmm."

They exchanged a few words, and Michi adjusted the camera to zoom in closer on the bed.

She parted Sue's legs and began to stroke her silky soft pussy lips.

"Mmm, baby," Oliver groaned. "That's a beautiful pussy to eat."

They were careful to arrange themselves so no detail was lost. Michi snaked her tongue out to lap up and down the shiny, moist slit.

She parted her lips, showing the pink bud of her clit, and then began to tease it. Sue's hips rocked, and she wailed out her first orgasm.

"I never saw nipples as big or as black as hers," I commented when she sat up on the bed. "They grew into long black bullets, like on a bottle."

Oliver was groaning softly on and off as we watched the video.

They ate each other, and then Sue ran out of the frame. When she reappeared, she was wearing a big black dick. Michi moaned when she saw her, laid back on the bed, and spread her legs.

We could hear the buzz of the vibrator then she shoved into Michi's wet cunt. Michi began a low vibrating moan that started ongoing waves of pleasure.

"Oh my god, that was so hot," Michi breathed.

Her dad turned his head and said, "You're so hot, baby." They kissed deeply.

Sue fucked her missionary. Then Michi got on her hands and knees, facing the camera. Her tits dangled and swayed below her as Sue fucked her with the black dildo from behind. The ecstasy was apparent on Michi's face as she rode the waves from the vibrating dick.

I sucked in a breath. "That looks so hot."

"Oh, mama, you'd love it. It's like you can't believe." She removed my hand to her breast, and I kneaded, plucking at her nipples. "Oh yeah," she whispered, and Oliver moaned louder.

I rolled Michi towards me and moved my thigh between hers. She pushed her thigh against my wet cunt, and we kissed.

The video went silent, and I knew Oliver was watching us.

The videos fired us up, and it quickly turned passionate. I rubbed my cunt on her thigh as she did, and we gasped in each other's mouths.

At the same time, we moved, and my mouth was on her wetness. I felt her tongue on my clit, and I mirrored her actions. Oliver's hands were stroking our bodies, pinching and pulling our nipples, and watching every second of our action.

She quickly brought me to a sobbing climax and worked me right up again. She came, and I licked up the gush of her sweet juices. I rested my head on her soft inner thigh and lapped at her slit, and nibbled on her soft, smooth lips.

She gave me another body-shuddering orgasm, and she followed along.

"You're killing me here," Oliver moaned.

"Poor daddy," she said, kissing my cunt.

"Mmm hmm."

We looked up, and he was lazily stroking his cock, which was hard again and an angry red.

Michi crawled over to him. "You want me to fuck you, daddy?"

"I do, baby. So much."

He looked at her with eyes that were hot pools of lust. Seeing this other side of Michi made him love her that much more. Be aroused even more by her. She is the perfect sexual being that we created. Our daughter, who, like us, is always ready, wanting and needing sex. Add to it she's loving, sweet, compassionate, and intelligent. That's enough to get anyone's dick up.

She crawled to the corner of the bed before the mirror. She watched her dad come up behind her and smiled. His eyes locked with hers, and he smoothed his hands over her back and sides. His hands overflowed with her tits as he hefted them below.

"You're just so damn beautiful," her dad said.

She was. Her long hair was piled wildly on her head, curly strands grazing her back. Long, thick lashes framed her big aqua eyes. Full, lush lips were perpetually rosy. Perfect breasts hung below her sexy, provocative body. He stroked her round ass.

"Daddy..." she whispered, her eyes turning lusty.

"You're so wet, baby girl," he moaned, knowing it was for him.

He teased her slit with the fat mushroom head of his cock. Their eyes were locked as he slowly pushed in. Her lips parted, tongue flicking across. His fingers dug into her hips, and she pushed back. Taking what she wanted.

She watched him as she began to ride his cock. He thrust, and their bodies slammed together. Her tits jerked and bounced under her. She squeezed her cunt tighter on his marauding cock and garnered a low roar from him.

He was out of control. His ass muscles squeezed tensely as he drove into her. She pushed back, meeting him thrust for thrust. His fat balls swung, slapping her clit, taking her higher.

She tipped her head back and opened her mouth in a long low mew as her cunt rhythmically gripped his cock. The tension in his face was apparent as he tried to hold off. He gritted his teeth as her cunt continued to milk his cock. Wanting to suck all the seed out of him into her.

She whimpered, reading his mind, "I want it all, Daddy."

That was it for him. He slammed into her hard and deep. Locked in while his cock pumped his white hot seed into her luscious body.

His fingers were still clamped on her hips. He was still buried inside her. She pushed back, not wanting to lose him.

I was coming down from my own mind-numbing orgasm.

She crawled up the bed to rest between us.

"I love you both so much," she said softly.

I petted her soft skin. The tuft of copper curls. Her nipples are still stiff from her dad.

"We couldn't love you more, baby girl," Oliver said.

"We never talked about it because it made no difference in the family. But you never talked much if you were married. I know you had Ethan, but it's all a little vague."

Oliver and I looked at each other, knowing that day would come. He nodded at me.

"It's a long story, and it all started with love. It goes back before I had you..."

I started with Ethan and my relationship and went through it all until now.

"So you or Ethan could be my dad?"

"Right," Oliver nodded. "We never wanted to know which one. We both love you. We all created you as far as we are concerned. But Ethan would be your brother or father, or brother and father."

"Mmm, I like that." She sighed. "I liked when they filled you with their seed, mama."

"Me too. Mostly because it created you," I smiled, smoothing the hair from her face.

We heard Ethan coming in from work. He looked in the door.

"Did I miss all the fun?" he grinned.

"Hurry. Come and fuck me," Michi commanded. At that, Ethan's cock tented the front of his suit pants.

"Just give me a minute!"

And a minute it was until he was back, naked, with his hard-on bouncing in front of him. She lifted her legs over each of us, opening herself up to Ethan.

"Oh baby," he growled, dropping between her legs. His cockhead probed her cunt. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He slid in deep, then ground in deeper.

"I know you might be my dad," she said, smiling. "Mmm, I felt your cock jerking inside me. You like that I can call you daddy now, too?"

"Oh fuck, baby girl," he moaned, kissing her deeply and driving in fast and hard.

I stroked his hot skin and squeezed his ass while he fucked Michi. Oliver and I had her spread wide and caressed her soft thighs. She whimpered out waves of pleasure until Ethan locked and unloaded into her.

He rolled to his side, Oliver behind him. Oliver threw his arm around Ethan.

She looked over. "I love that you do that. I mean, I know you're not gay or bi or anything like that. But so many of the guys at school are like oh no, don't touch me to other guys."

"I actually enjoy my son's body," Oliver said, stroking Ethan's chest.

"The more time I spent naked with Dad and Brooke, the more comfortable I got. I like our closeness. A lot. I love my dad, and I love Brooke. I like showing the same affection for both."

"You've never said that before, son." Oliver's voice was full of emotion.

"I mean, it's not like you make my dick hard," Ethan said, laughing to lighten the mood.

"I love you all so much!" Michi cried.

.

.

Michi's art class met again, and this time, Oliver was home.

"Holy fuck, Sue is stunning." Oliver breathed in my ear. "I thought she was hot in that video, but in person, she is breathtaking."

"Sue is model material, no doubt. I'd say she should be the model, but she's too talented as an artist to give that up."

Oliver agreed. As he stood behind me, I felt his cock start to grow.

Sue came up on their break to hug me.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Brooke. And this must be Oliver," she said, holding her hand.

"I am, yes. You're a wonderful artist!" he said.

She glanced down, noticing the bulge in the front of his pants, and smiled. "Thank you. I can see why your daughter is so sexy, coming from the both of you."

Michi came up just then. "Sue, are you teasing my dad?" She reached down and cupped her hand around his throbbing bulge.

"Michi!" he admonished, and it was the first time I'd ever seen my brother blush. "Sue is stunningly beautiful, so she has much to do with my condition." Everyone laughed low.

"Quite alright," Sue said. "I like cock, it's just that I prefer pussy. Especially your daughters'."

They exchanged heated glances while Michi rhythmically squeezed her dad's cock. "If you don't quit doing that, you're going to have to do something about it," Sue told her.

Michi looked at her and said, "I can." Sue nodded.

Michi led us all into the small guest room adjoining the living room. Fortunately, everyone was snacking in the dining room and missed the exit.

Michi dropped to her knees and had Oliver's pants down to his ankles. His cock popped up and fell heavily.

"Mmm, I can see why your women take good care of you," Sue said. "Quite impressive."

He looked at her. "Thank you. As are you."

Michi had her dad's cock in her mouth, and he hissed through his teeth. "Seems I'm the only one naked or semi-naked here."

Sue grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. "I don't want you to feel bad. Will this help?" she smiled, teasing.

"Very much so," he said, staring at the black nipples that were apparent through the white lace.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He groaned when those huge black nipples came into view. She pushed her shorts off and stood naked.

Michi was stroking her dad's cock and said, "Isn't she hot, Daddy?"