Sister & Brother & Son Make One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels so good," I murmured. "I'll do you next."

"No, mama, this time is for you," she whispered.

She rinsed my hair and dripped the rose-scented body wash into her hands. She lathered my back down to my ass. Then, squatted to wash my legs. She stroked my upper thighs, her fingers lightly brushing my pussy lips.

She stood up, rinsed my back, and turned me around. I was aroused, and she could see it in my eyes. She smiled and lathered her hands again. She worked down each arm and down my sides.

Her hands circled my breasts, then palmed my hard nipples with her soapy, slick hands, leaving a thick trail of bubbles.

She looked down and said, "I always thought our breasts were nearly identical."

We were the same height, and stepping closer, our nipples met and rubbed.

"Darling, yours are much bigger," I said while she ran her slick hands from her tits to mine, pressing them closer.

"But your nipples are bigger," she murmured, rubbing little circles around my nipples and tugging on the rings.

"Mmm, maybe," I said, my voice shaking. "That's so nice, Michi."

She looked at me and smiled, trailing her fingers on the underside of my tits. I sucked in a breath.

"Mine are sensitive there, too," she said.

I trailed my fingers under her voluptuous tits, and she sucked in a breath.

"You're so beautiful, Michi," I whispered, hefting her breasts in my hands. I moved my hands down her sides to the luscious curve of her waist, then out over her shapely hips. "Just perfect."

She leaned into me, mashing our breasts together, the soap making them slippery. I ran my hands over her round ass as we stood close together.

"Mama... Look at us."

We were perfectly matched. Seeing ourselves naked together in the mirror was arousing. While we faced the mirror, I moved her in front of me, wrapping my arms around her to cup her breasts and thumb her nipples.

She kept the same patch of auburn curls that I did, with smooth, soft pussy lips. I looked over her shoulder, her head tipped back, and our heads were together.

I smoothed my hand down over her belly and cupped the warm curls. She sucked in a breath and rocked into my hand. My nipples were hard and aching, and I pressed them into her back.

"So gorgeous," I whispered, tweaking her one nipple long and hard.

I stroked one finger between her legs and quickly found her clit. It was long and hard and so sensitive.

"Oh, mama," she whimpered.

I flat-handed her stomach, and the other hand slipped between her legs. She squeezed her tits together and pulled at her nipples. I rubbed her clit until she was quivering and mewing.

It was then I saw Oliver in the mirror, naked, watching us, and stroking his cock. I smiled at him.

When Michi was catching her breath, he stepped in. His cock was angry red and throbbing. His wild arousal was evident.

"What a thing to come home to. My gorgeous woman and daughter together naked in the shower. Enough to make a man's balls ache from the sight."

"Dad!" She stepped into him and kissed him. Reminding me of their kiss on her birthday. It was soft and lingering.

He growled, and I knew he was remembering, too. He held Michi's head in his hands and looked into her eyes. "Such a sexy woman you turned out to be." She was holding his cock and stroking. "Just look at what you do to your dad."

Her excitement for him. How aroused she gets around him excites me tremendously. Her body quivers at his words, his touch.

I stepped forward, and we sandwiched her between us. She whimpered. Oliver and I kissed over her shoulder. He reached around and pulled me closer. She turned her head, and we all tangled tongues.

Oliver shut the water off with shaking hands. "What I need right now is to be buried deep inside my passionate daughter."

"I need you too, Daddy. I'm complete with you."

There were times when I wanted to join in, and there were times when I just wanted to be close and watch.

I knew Michi wanted her dad on top of her this time. She loved the weight of his big body on hers. She spread her legs, and he fit into the cradle of her thighs.

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't know what you do to me." His voice was full of emotion and passion.

"I need you inside me," she murmured. "Hurry, please."

He pushed in ball deep, and they both cried out from the body-numbing pleasure of that first stretch of her cunt and the tight glove around his cock.

He kneed her legs wider and lowered to his elbows, allowing some of his weight on her. I know because I loved him like that on me. With a jerk of his hips, he could drive in deep. That angle put pressure on our clits.

I ran my hand down his back and over his trembling ass. I squeezed and kneaded.

"Oh yeah, baby. Do it just like that," he told me.

His ass turned rock hard when he jerked and drove in deep, then relaxed. I slipped my fingers between his cheeks and stroked from the base of his balls. He sucked in a hard breath. I scratched his fat balls with my fingernails, adding to his pleasure.

Michi pulled him down to kiss her, and his body trembled again. I hefted his balls in my hand, my fingers feeling the base of his cock tight against her smooth swollen pussy lips.

They both moaned in each other's mouths when they felt my fingers stroking their joining. He jerked, and his cock disappeared in her cunt. I toyed with his balls and their place of joining. She was so wet from the waves of orgasm that her juices covered his balls, and I rubbed them into his swelling sac.

Oliver grunted and began to jerk into her faster, trapping my fingers. Her hands covered his ass as low as she could reach, her fingers digging in rhythmically, pulling the skin at the base of his balls.

His vibrating groan told us we were doing it right.

His breath was harsh and rasping as he fucked her faster and harder. I scratched his sensitive balls while he drove into her. Her wet heat covered his balls and my hands.

Suddenly he shouted out, stiffened, his balls contracted, and his cock pumped deep inside his daughter.

His muscles relaxed, and he nearly threw himself on the bed beside us.

"You two nearly killed me," he gasped.

My daughter and I just looked at each other and grinned.

.

.

Sometimes, I wondered if our lives revolved around sex. We all had jobs, and Michi was in college. We did have lives apart from our family. But this is where we were all at home. Most comfortable. All our needs were met here.

I was curled up with a book when Ethan came home from work one afternoon, with high anxiety after a bad day. Michi met him at the door in short shorts and a tiny halter top, barely able to hold her DDs.

He groaned when he saw her. "Just what I need!"

She had him undressed and naked in record time. He had her shorts off, and halter pushed aside to expose her voluptuous tits.

Still in the entry, she dropped to her knees in front of him and began to stroke him with a twist. She knew how to drive her dad and Ethan crazy with that motion, then tightly gripping the head when she pulled off the end.

She drove him high quickly, then sucked his cock in until it hit the back of her throat. He groaned louder, wove his fingers through her soft hair, and began to thrust. She let him face fuck her while she played with his balls.

"Oh god, Michi! I'm cumming!" he shouted. She grabbed his ass, holding his cock deep in her mouth while he grunted out every blast of seed into her.

Then he sat her on the edge of the chair, opened her wide, and began to devour her pussy. She whimpered, whined, cried, and mewed as he took her through wave after wave of pleasure.

When they walked into the living room, I said, "Mmm, you two put on quite a porn show." My fingers were stroking my wet folds. I was soaked from watching them.

"Cum for us, mama," Michi said, baring a breast and sucking my nipple. Ethan kissed me deeply, letting me taste my beautiful girl's pussy.

Suddenly, the fireworks went off, and I moaned through a mind-bending climax.

"So nice, mama," Michi said softly, sucking on my fingers.

So yeah, maybe our lives did revolve around sex. We were all oversexed, needing it often. It helped to always have someone there who would oblige.

.

.

Michi began to come into our bedroom late and crawl between Oliver's legs. She'd rest her head on his thigh and play with his cock and balls. She could tease like that for an hour or however long it took for him to lose control.

We were watching a porn movie and had already fucked and sucked, so it took a bit to get her father going. She liked the challenge.

"Michi," her dad said softly, "you are a naughty girl."

"I know," she replied, nuzzling his balls until he moaned.

"Oh fuck, Brookie. What will we do with her?" he smiled at me.

I sighed. "I don't know. Maybe we should keep her?" She giggled.

She was kissing the head of his semi-soft cock. "Someone asked me if I would do any modeling today."

Oliver and I looked at each other.

"Oh?" we both said at the same time.

"Yeah. Some of the students in art want to draw and paint nudes. But you know the school... No way are they going to allow that," she laughed.

She sucked a ball into her mouth and began to hum, shocking her dad into a shuddering groan. I watched her curled up between her dad's thighs, her hand cupped around his cock and balls, lazily playing with them.

"How do they intend to draw nudes if the school won't let them?" I asked, confused.

"Here," she said vaguely, her attention turned more to her dad's rising cock.

"Here?" he said.

"Mmmm," she replied, but his ball was in her mouth again.

"Oh baby," he groaned, distracted away from the topic. She stuck her tongue out and probed his wet balls, making him moan again.

"I love doing this. I love your cock and balls in my mouth. And when I do something, the sounds you make excite me. I know I'm making you hot by what I'm doing."

Oliver was watching her, the words performing their magic on him.

"I feel the same way, darling. I love having your dad's cock and Ethan's cock in my mouth. Playing with their balls with my tongue."

Oliver groaned, reached over, and began to knead my bare breast. I rolled to my side, and we kissed passionately while Michi continued her ministrations on her dad's cock and balls.

"You guys are so hot," Michi murmured, looking up.

She licked her dad's cock like a popsicle, and he sucked in a breath. She was so cute, curled up like that, all her attention on what she was doing. She pushed his legs wider and cupped his balls in her palm while she stroked behind them.

"Ahhhhh fuck, sweetheart," he ground out. "That drives me wild." But she knew that.

She buried her mouth under his balls and licked the same sensitive area, and his legs began to quiver. He gave in to her manipulations and let her take him where she wanted.

"She loves sucking her dad's big fat dick," I whispered fiercely in his ear. "Feel your balls in her hot, wet mouth. Your fat balls are swollen with hot seed."

His eyes closed, and he began to thrust, but she moved in such a way that he was unable to move, and he nearly sobbed.

"Oh god, Michi, please," he begged, but she continued to lay across his legs. He wanted to thrust. Compelled to move. I moved to spread across his chest, my tits draped on him. "Oh god, Brookie. Please. I need to move," he begged.

"Let it build up, baby... Feel the tension building..."

His face was strained, neck tight with tension, and although he tried to buck and move us off, it was impossible with both of us holding him down.

Michi watched me as she took him to the edge, backed off, and built him back up again. By now, the intensity of his release was so profound I'm sure he would have grabbed one of us and drove in, just for the relief.

One more time, she let him drop back from the edge.

"You love your daughter's mouth on your cock, don't you? Sucking your balls. Her pretty mouth around your thick shaft, looking at you with her lusty aqua eyes."

He threw his head back and forth, constantly moaning. I was sure he was in a state of painful pleasure. I could build it up mentally, but Michi controlled it physically.

I saw her move over him, take his cock down her throat, her cheeks sucked in as she began to earnestly fuck him with her hot mouth. His loud shout echoed through the house. The tendons in his neck are still straining. He began to knead my tits, almost painfully, but just on the edge. He pulled at the silver metal hoops and squeezed my tits together.

Suddenly, Ethan moved in behind me, Lifted my leg back over his hip, and drove in deeply. I moaned, and he ratcheted his cock fast and furious. He was as high as we were, and I knew he'd been watching. His balls slapped my clit, and I cried out when the fireworks went off.

Ethan held my hips and continued to pound into me. Oliver face fucked Michi and pulled me down for a tongue-tangling hot kiss as he bucked off the bed, taking over and fucking her mouth.

"Oh god no, I have to cum," Oliver nearly whimpered.

Since he came when we fucked right before Michi went into the bedroom, it was taking him longer to build to his climax.

"Fuck him, Michi," Ethan shouted. "Jump on and ride, baby!"

She moved, straddled him, and he drove into her, bucking as she held on for the ride.

"Oh god yeah," Oliver's voice vibrated with exertion and needed release. "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah," he cried out, still driving into Michi's hot cunt.

He shuddered, bucking even higher and nearly throwing her off. The slow ride to the peak was a mixture of pain and pleasure like Oliver had never felt before. Mentally he was ready to cum. Physically, his body wasn't quite there yet.

"Oh my god," he cried in a nearly painful voice, still straining to reach the pinnacle.

That incensed everyone, and Ethan pounded into me harder and faster. Hearing his dad begging for release shot him higher. Watching his daughter bouncing on his dad's cock. Tits were wildly jerking, hair flying. He watched me play with his dad, pinching his nipples and tugging them longer. All served to fire up Ethan like never before.

"OH FUCKING HELL," Oliver shouted, nearly ratting the walls. He slammed Michi down on his exploding cock and barked out each pump.

Ethan's fingers pressed into my hips, and he exploded, spreading wet heat deep inside me, sending me over the edge.

We collapsed on the bed. After we caught our breath, Michi climbed over her dad and beside me. Leaving Oliver and Ethan to gasp for breath.

"Dad, my balls ached for you," Ethan said with a chuckle.

He put his arm around his son and pulled him close. "You need to try that sometime, son. I blacked out for a moment. The pleasure was too fucking intense."

Ethan threw a leg over his dad, and they dozed off. Michi and I took a shower, and since she was the only one that didn't cum, I made sure she did several times while we showered.

I looked at the bed after we dried off. Ethan's arm was across his dad's chest, his leg over him. Oliver held him close so Ethan's head rested on his shoulder.

Michi stopped to look at them, too. "I like that Daddy and Ethan can be close like this. I mean, I know they're not bi, but they're enjoying each other's closeness."

I nodded. "I love it too. They've been closer like this lately, I noticed."

.

.

Oliver came up behind me in the kitchen and kissed my neck. "I woke up, and you and Michi were gone," he pouted.

"We showered played, and you two looked so content, we left you alone," I said, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"Yeah, you know Ethan has been different around me lately. We'd all play, and he seemed focused on not touching me. To be honest, I wasn't really bothered by another male being naked around me. I am almost embarrassed to say I thought I would be."

" I get you. Men are so much different that way. We can roll around naked, kiss, and play but never get into full-blown sex. Never come close to considering ourselves bisexual. When I'm in the situation with Michi, I love her body next to mine. But I have no desires for a woman."

"Different strokes, I guess. I am glad Ethan is more relaxed around me. I like having him near me like that. I'm not turned on, but I'm not turned off either."

I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Because you're so damn open-minded and sexy. I mean, we have to take the prize for an unconventional family. I know you're my brother, but now, I feel more like you're my partner, my husband."

He set me on the counter's edge, and I wrapped my legs around him.

"To outsiders, we are husband and wife. I've recently thought about putting a ring on your finger. Brookie, there's no one else I'd want. Ever. I only need you."

"I'd love that, Oliver, but how would we explain it to Michi. We've skated around the subject for so many years. The truth would come out if I did that?"

"I suppose," he admitted. "But maybe it's time to lay it all out. Maybe we should talk to Ethan about it. See what he thinks?"

I nodded and kissed him deeply. "I love you, you know that."

"Oh baby, I love you so much. I think I fell in love with you when you got out of the car on your first day here. You knocked me out."

"I'm so glad it all worked out with us."

"There's a lot more to our story."

.

.

Michi sat at the kitchen island while I prepared dinner.

"So, what do you think about the modeling thing?"

"Oh, I don't know, it's something your dad and I would have to discuss. How old are the students?"

"They're my age and older. They're all excellent artists. Some draw and some paint."

"How many would be here?"

"Four, maybe five."

"Oh, okay, that's not too many," I said, relieved that we weren't talking double digits.

"Your school is pretty uptight. Straightlaced. Are you sure those students are into nudity? I don't want angry parents knocking on my door."

"Oh, my friends are all into it. I don't think they'd tell their parents. They'd have no reason to find out since it's not in the school curriculum.

Olliver walked in at that moment. "What's up?" he asked, stealing a tomato from the salad.

"Michi is asking about her model thing and the artists coming here. It'll be four or five students- they're accomplished artists. They paint and or draw."

Michi nodded. "And they're very mature for their age."

Oliver and I glanced at each other and smiled.

He raised his eyebrows and said, "That's a plus."

"I know you're okay with being nude around your family, but it will be different being naked in front of strangers. You're sure you're okay with that?"

She nodded vigorously. "Definitely! I have a hot body, and I'd like to show it off."

"Well, alrighty then," Oliver said on his way out of the room.

I stifled a laugh. "I'll talk to your dad about it later."

Later that evening, I told Oliver, "Our daughter has no modesty."

He laughed. "In this house!?"

"True." I was stripping to get my shower. "I am happy that she is proud of her body." Oliver was already undressed and stepped in to adjust the water.

"Her mom has a pretty damn nice body too." He pulled me into him under the steamy stream. "You turn me on every damn time I look at you. I never get tired of your beautiful body."

"Hey, is this private, or can anyone join?" Ethan already had his clothes off and was stepping under the stream with us.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" I asked, kissing him.

"Better now that I'm home. And seeing you both in here made it perfect."

"I think he's buttering us up for something," Oliver laughed.

"Nah, sometimes all I need is family," Ethan admitted.

"We're all here for you, baby," I said, kissing him deeply.

"Are you back to lifting again, son?"

"I am. I've been slacking, and you got ahead of me!"