Sister Catches Me naked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I am OK with it, and I would like to join you. "

With that, mum stood up and quickly dropped her robe, revealing, as I suspected that she was naked underneath. She stood there proudly. Naturally, my eyes surveyed her body. Mum was only 42 years old so in the prime of her life really. She had a slim figure, very similar to her daughter's. Like Cathy, her breasts were not large but perfectly formed. She had a taunt stomach and as my eyes dropped lower, she displayed a shaven pussy, with a very pronounced raised mons. I found this immediately erotic. Her pussy was compact, her labia neatly contained.

"I'm getting a drink,' I said, "there is a white opened, mum? Cathy? want one?"

They both replied yes. I soon returned with a glass for Cathy and mum. As I passed the glass to mum, I lingered there for a moment, knowing that my cock was only inches from her face, and it was giving me a thrill to know that she was getting a good look at it. Indeed, her eyes never left it in the time I stood there. I went back to the kitchen and got my own wine and returned to the lounge room. My cock was a little aroused and I had half a hard on. All the while, mum watched me.

"So, whose idea was this to get naked?" mum asked after taking a sip of wine.

"I got home early as I didn't go to the gym. Greg was not expecting me and he was in the toilet naked. He had no where to go, so he manned up and walked out and said, ok, you have caught me naked, is it such a big deal? I said no, in fact I like to nude up too. So we decided that we would just get naked, have a few beers and enjoy ourselves," Cathy explained, filling mum in with the outline of the evening.

"Were you shocked to see his cock, I mean, I'm sure you have seen one before, but your brother's? mum inquired.

"Not shocked, but pleasantly surprised, it is a nice cock after all," Cathy replied with perhaps more detail than required, bringing a tinge of red to my face.

"Cathy!" mum cried with perhaps a touch of fake indignation, "you're not supposed to notice that!"

"Hard to miss mum, I mean you have seen it now, its not bad is it," Cathy enthused.

This talk of my cock was not helping matters at all. It was at half mast earlier but had now grown to a full on stiffy. I contemplated covering it with a cushion, but rationalised that that would only draw more attention to it. And if we are to be naked around the house more often, then there is always going to be the chance that an unscheduled erection would make an appearance.

"Yes, not the little boy who would run around naked after his bath. I should have known then that you had a nudist streak, it was hard to get you to wear clothes. And you are certainly a healthy young man now." Mum said admiringly.

"He certainly is," replied Cathy as she reached across and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. Mum sat there watching and said nothing.

"I did have a bit of a feel earlier mum, it is quite impressive don't you think. Long and thick, any girl would enjoy it I should imagine. Why don't you have a feel yourself?" Cathy cheekily suggested.

Mum sat silently, she looked Cathy in the eye. She must have been trying to imagine what had gone on earlier. She looked across to me. I raised my eyebrows as a gesture of acceptance. Mum took a gulp of her wine then sat it down on the table beside her.

"Here mum. I'll swap seats," said Cathy as she got up and offered mum the space next to me.

Mum got up nervously and sat down next to me.

"Greg," she said, " I'm not sure that I should be doing this. You are my son."

"Mum, I want you to. I love you and I love Cathy. Yes we are family, but is there a greater expression of our love? I want us to have this closeness. I want you to play with my cock. It will make me happy," I held mum's hand as I encouraged her.

Tentatively, mum reached across and took my cock in her hand. Lovingly, she stroked it gently. Her hands were hot and sweaty, which was hardly surprising, but it felt great on my stiff rod. She moved her other hand across and was now pumping my cock with both hands. With her thumb and forefinger she rubbed and squeezed my glans and it began to turn a shade of purple from the attention.

Without warning, she removed her hands and took my engorged cock into her mouth.

I looked across to Cathy, who was watching intently, her legs spread, and her fingers were exploring her pussy. I was finding it hard to believe the situation that I had found myself in. Here were the two most important women in my life, sharing an intimacy that I could never have thought possible.

Mum was expertly sucking my cock, impressively taking its entire length into her mouth at once. I could feel the tip of my cock deep in her throat. Back and forth she motioned, her tongue lashing my manhood. For the second time that night, I felt an immense orgasm building.

"I'm cumming" I warned mum, not knowing if she was prepared to swallow my load. She made no attempt to withdraw and kept a firm mouthful of my cock. I let loose with another shuddering orgasm but was certain that I had only a small load to offer mum as I was spent from my earlier effort. Still, she took what I could offer and gently sucked my cock as it shuddered in her mouth.

I was interrupted by soft moans coming from the other lounge as Cathy worked herself to her own orgasm. She bucked violently as her hips rocked back and forth as her fingers were swiftly massaging her clit. I watched intently, revelling in the pleasure that my mother and sister were experiencing. Cathy's breath quickened and she threw her head back let the orgasm envelop her. Mum looked in her direction as well as we both shared the moment of her intense desire.

No words need be spoken. There was no doubt that the evening had been intense, yet immensely satisfying. We had taken a step to being a closer family. We accepted that our feelings for each other were genuine and our actions simply a logical step of cementing our affections.

Mum got up and simply said, "Good night kids, I love you. I'll see you in the morning."

I looked across at Cathy and took her hand.

"It has been a big night sis, I will see you in the morning. I need to think all this through. I love you," I said dreamily.

"Love you too," replied Cathy as we made our way to our respective bedrooms.

What a change had come over our lives in the space of one evening, but I had no doubt that there were more turns to come.


"

12