All Comments on 'Sister Catches Me naked Pt. 01'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rip142Rip142over 1 year ago

Fun concept! Looking to more!

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Why in the world all women always have shaved pussies? At least the mother should be with pubic hair.

Anyway this story is very unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun story, It’s a fantasy not everything has to be plausible. Keep going.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Every once in a while the stars align

A lot of people are comfortable nude but are afraid others are not. Taking advantage of opportunities is paramount in transforming covert to overt.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Please continue.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

Wowwww, I really, really enjoyed your storyline, your gentle wording … just everything, including her bald shaven pussy. Please go on and continue. Thanks… Cheerio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wearing a singlet and panties only, then she took off her bra. This story has little credibility and things like that don't help. Slow down, read what you've written and then ask yourself "Is this credible? Would I believe it if someone else had written it?"

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

In response to roday: not so unbelievable. We’re a nudist family of 4. Three generations in fact. And erections are common, acceptable in my family. As for being shaved, we are all smooth, including the men. Just looks and feels better. As for nudity: it comfortable, relaxing, natural, wholesome, fun, sensual, and feels good.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

@rodav, there are three reasons women shave their pussies. One, it just feels clean and sexy. Two, some of our underwear and swimsuits looks better without hairs sticking on out all over the place. Three, we become more sensitive, making sex and masturbating more pleasurable.

It really is that simple.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

In response to Rodav.. Older women shave all the time especially if they like sex. They realize the cleanliness of it for hygiene and also makes sex less painful. That big matt of hair is a left over from caveman days. A women who has a trim if not bald pussy can more comfortably accept the wanted guest. The old BS about a women's prime being 30s had never met a pre menopause women. At this age they know they can't get pregnant and need to more chemical intervention lowering their sex drive and increasing their desire to fuck. They are mature enough to lose all inhibitions' and take it to levels that will leave a man rock hard for days.

Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to your next chapter. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree, that for the the sake of variety at least, can some of these girl have maybe just a landing strip or some kind of pubes for contrast? Like the story but every girl being bald takes me out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I wished more people were open minded about the nudist lifestyle. Wish I knew more about it when I was younger. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is much too rushed. Too mechanical. Too automatic.

Needed some reluctance that needed to be overcome.

Needed some teasing/foreplay with dialog about whatever was being done by one to the other felt to the one to whom it was being done and to the one doing it.

The mother's quick acquiescance to the nudity was too rushed.

Three stars.

gl0rf1nd3lgl0rf1nd3lover 1 year ago

Is Cathy wearing a singlet or a bra? It can't be both if you say she doesn't wear bras...

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

Enjoy the uncertainty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did the siblings just suddenly start feeling each other up as soon as they were naked? It's written as if this would be a natural consequece of getting naked in front of someone but that simply isn't the case, especially when both of them had established they liked being casually naked without any sexual implications already. It comes off very rushed and weird. Perhaps this would make a little more sense if there was already heavy sexual tension between them and they weren't brother and sister, but the whole point of an incest story is emphasis on the alternative relationship dynamic that comes from knowing someone platonically for a very long time. It just doesn't seem remotely realistic for the couple to jump to sex when again, they are brother and sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES