All Comments on 'Sister Catherine: Ch. 01'

by bonesmith69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get her pregnant as a thank you ,for taking care of him all those years!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 2 years ago

Good read. Always wanted to make it with a nun. Dated a girl back in the day who later became a nun, She later left the Order and married. Now has Grand Children. We still stay in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow so hot 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Sadly, there is a serious problem with this story in the very first sentence. In 1692, it was a serious offence to be a Catholic, there would have been no convents or nuns, non attendance at a a church of England service resulted in a large fine. So unless he was in Europe, not believable.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

He needs to fill Catherine's pussy with his cum.

dudefromusdudefromusabout 2 years ago

A great story - would love to read the next part. I hope James will go all the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

could the sister really be his mom?

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read more of the love between the two of them. Very well written start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was beyond terrible, I think Wal Mart are hiring if you need do some thing in your spare time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was soo hot

beanburner69beanburner69about 2 years ago

Great looking for next part

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Congratulations, you know how to use italics in html. Too bad that using them the way you did was not only wrong, but distracting. The rules are there for a reason. When they aren't followed, it detracts from what enjoyment might be had in the reading to those of us who know the rules.

Just because she's called "Sister" doesn't make it incest. Look up the category Incest/Taboo on the site. Under the category there is a description that says "Keeping it in the family." Capiche?

NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

Liked the story a lot. Please continue.

bonesmith69bonesmith69about 2 years agoAuthor

@cageysea9725 Taboo (adj.): <i>prohibited or restricted by social custom.</i> This story is taboo in two senses of the word: 1) adoptive son, and 2) nuns are supposed to be celibate. If the category was solely meant for incest, then it would be listed as “Incest,” not “Incest/Taboo.”

My apologies for the overuse of italics. Didn’t know that was against the site’s rules. My personal preference, but I’ll avoid it in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Italics are permissible, any valid HTML tags are. The only requirement is that if you are submitting a file with HTML markup it must be a plain text file or the text, along with the tags, typed/pasted into the box.

Personally I also found the way you used italics distracting.

You were spot on with your interpretation of taboo btw. There are some that seldom pass up an opportunity to pick fault. Don't be discouraged by them, they are not always correct.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

@bonesmith69

So you have made the choice to ignore the subheading of the Incest/taboo section. The Heading is Incest/Taboo, and the subheading is "Keeping it in the family." I know this is probably beyond your mental facilities, but explain why, if the category is for non-incest taboo, the subheading applies even a little.

It's not the site rules to abuse italics the way you did here. It's the rules of the English language. The fact you don't know that, refuse to acknowledge that after being told, and now indicate you hold your personal preference over rules of grammar is a strong indication of what you should do regarding going forward with attempts at writing.

Just for your information, the child was not adopted by the nun. There was no such thing as adoption until 1851, and that was in the United States. It kind of blows your argument when you specify a date for the story, then put something into the story that didn't even exist at the time you chose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh somebody's button got pushed there didn't it? Let's all remember this is fiction, i.e. not real. Adoption as a practice existed in Roman times, it is the legal recognition that is more recent in the UK. There are absolutely no rules of grammar whatsoever in English that relate to font style, nor font for that matter. If there were I'd have had no chance in English Language A level as my paper was handwritten and my cursive style is italic. It would be good if personal insults could be moderated out. Either that or the whole comment rejected.

Loved the story.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

bravo! Bravo! Encore! The audience clammors for more !! DO NOT CHANGE A LETTER OF ITALICS NOR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THESE CRETINS!

You are the author. Nobody here forces them to read a word! They don’t like it, go to one if the other storie or hundreds of categories, you pompous ass!! Leave this talented author alone! This is an excellent work on every level!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slow buildup was so erotic. Lets see another page please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous