Sister Cities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your blouse," he demanded.

Without releasing her head, he slowed down in his strokes to allow her to discard her blouse and bra. Her breasts were full and plump, standing high on her chest. She cupped them, squeezing her nipples, and raised them up for him. Evidently he only wanted the view, as he soon went back to fucking her face in earnest.

Grasping his balls in one hand, she gave a gentle squeeze and felt them tighten in response. Slipping a finger behind them, she pressed against the space there. The Father began to curse, low and quiet. Scratching a line, she went from his balls back to his tight asshole and circled it with the tip of her finger.

With a groan, he jerked his hips and then shoved her face against his groin. As he shouted out, streams of hot spunk coated the back of her throat. She swallowed him down, hardly even managing a taste as he stayed at the back of her throat. His hips gave a final twitch, and he finally relaxed his grip on her hair.

She took her time cleaning him up, licking off the remaining jizz, cupping his balls and holding them softly. He allowed her the time and patted her on the head like the good girl she'd been. Finally he pulled away and pushed her back onto her heels.

He reached down, gathered up his robe and belt, and redressed. "Are you wet?" he asked.

Leona reached between her into her pants and wiped her fingers through her slick pussy. She held up the fingers so he could see. When he made no move toward her, she slipped the fingers into her mouth and cleaned them off.

"Slut," he muttered. "You'll have your companion tomorrow." He turned and opened the door.

"What shall I call you?" she asked him. "You never bothered to say your name."

Holding the door open, he looked back at her and said, "I am Father Benevolence. That's what you may call me."

She gave a surprised laugh. "No I don't think so. I'm not one of your flock, you are not my father, and you most certainly are not benevolent, not to me. I'll call you Ben." While he watched, she got to her feet, dropped her pants, sat on the edge of the bed, and began to stroke her wet pussy.

"You will not," he said.

Her fingers began to make soft squishing noises. Cupping her breast, she arched her back and smiled. He continued to watch her, his face growing darker. As she let out a moan, letting her head fall back, she spread her legs wide and gasped, "Oh Ben, fuck me."

The door slammed and he was gone. Leona wasn't surprised, as he seemed determined to stay in control. She'd see how long that lasted for him. Laying back on the bed, she quickly and expertly frigged herself to orgasm.

The night passed surprisingly comfortably, leaving Leona refreshed the next morning. She took care of her needs in the plain bathroom and was starting to wonder about breakfast when the door opened. Fleur stepped in carrying a tray with toast, jam, and tea.

"Hey, hi!" Leona said in surprise.

Fleur dropped her head and set the tray on a small table. She stepped back and clasped her hands in front of her, keeping her head bowed. "Father says you will be staying here," she said. "He had me bring your things from your room. Also, Minerva refunded your coins you paid for your stay."

Stepping over to the thin woman, Leona put a hand over her clenched ones. "Thank you for all that. Did he also say you're to remain here as well?"

Fleur turned her large green eyes up at Leona. They were flooded with tears. "He says I'm to cook and clean and to spend time with you each day. Why has he done this?"

Giving her a smile, Leona replied, "Because sometimes everyone needs a friend."

12