All Comments on 'Sister, Companion'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very very well written.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

One of the very best I have read in here. Well done. More please, how goes the testing and how many babies are they making?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

and ch 3 ? (yes please)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her whore name was Bethany, was that her real name too? After all, she hardly took whoring jobs. Even if it was his sister, wouldn't he question that little bit of info?

jrincojrinco9 months ago

Nice!! I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally a story where the two siblings stay together, no other people get involved and they live a beautiful life with each other….beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

I love a good story that has this same length to it. Unfortunately with this story, it didn't seem to actually go anywhere. It was as if it the characters were caught in an endless loop of traveling for the brother's company and fucking over and over again. Bethany's exhibition on the highway and again at the pizza place didn't seem to fit the character well at all. The premise of her pining for her big brother most of her life would have probably pushed her into a focus on him. That kind of devotion doesn't beget showing off the goods to random strangers.

The ending scene with their father was also poorly written. It felt like it was almost just thrown in as an afterthought. I really liked the parental acceptance but you really did a rush job on it or either it was a lackadaisical effort, one of the two.

One glaring error to note was seen in this line:

"Her thighs were taught and practically vibrating as I teased her clitoris and nipples again and again."

"Taught" relates to "learning". "TAUT" relates to stretching something "tight"

This story has potential, but it needs a massive rewrite. 3/5

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear8 months ago

Pretty good so far! I'm enjoying this story line and truly hoping that it will continue with further chapters!

Red_22bRed_22babout 2 months ago

Has to be a third chapter, at least!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous