Sister, Companion

Story Info
After vacationing together, my sister moves in with me.
11.4k words
4.61
40.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*****************************************************************************************

Part 2- Sister Companion

For the full background please read 'Sister Escort'. I had planned a week-long vacation on a Caribbean sailing yacht for myself and several friends and associates who would like a 'clothing optional' outing. I had been building my business for the past 10 years, working 100+ hours a week and ignoring my social life, so I had arranged for an escort who would be amenable to spend a week sharing a cabin (and bed) with me.

My younger sister was a model that worked for the agency that I had hired. I had not known that she worked through that same agency. Again, unknown to me, she had a crush on me since her early teens. She saw the requisition on the manager's desk and volunteered for the job.

We spent a week, naked together. We engaged in activities, and formed a bond, that was not socially acceptable for a brother and sister. But the bond HAD BEEN FORGED, and we had absolutely no intention of breaking it!

On our return flight we were like young lovers, even though I was 30 and Bethany was 27! We held hands, we kissed, and we even slipped into the bathroom together to join the 'mile high' club!

After we landed, Beth called her roommates to tell them that she would not be renewing her part of the shared lease for their apartment when it would come up in three months. We went to her apartment and packed as many clothes as we could carry, and took them to my apartment.

"We're actually doing this! I'm moving in with you! This really wasn't a vacation fling!" my little sister bubbled.

"Yes, we are really doing this. We may eventually need to find a larger place, but we will make my apartment work for now. Actually, having seen your closet, it's a good thing that you still have that lease for the next three months! You may still need it for its closet!" Bethany punched me lightly as she laughed.

When we arrived at my apartment we left all of the luggage and other stuff in the car. I led Bethany to the apartment door, unlocked and opened the door, and swept her into my arms as I carried her over the threshold into 'our' apartment. She immediately grasped my meaning, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. I kicked the door shut and carried her to the bedroom.

I placed my little sister, my lover, onto the bed and joined her. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more. I nibbled along her jaw line and onto her neck. I kissed and sucked on the hollow of her throat. I unbuttoned her blouse and kissed her breasts and nipples, sucking on one then the other.

Bethany was tugging at my shirt. We were both in a frenzy to be naked together. When I kicked off my pants, my cock sprang free, standing fully erect. My little sister grasped my hard manhood and pulled me to her. My socks were still on, as was her skirt, but she only was looking at my cock.

She pulled me to down beside her and engulfed the bulbous head of my cock in her mouth. I moaned at the delicious sensation. My little sister swirled her tongue around my cock while she pumped her hand on my shaft. "YES!" I cried.

Bethany bobbed her head up and down on my cock while she stroked on the shaft. Her tongue swirled around her mouth, stimulating my cock, driving my passion higher and higher. She took her other hand and caressed my scrotum and perineum as she sucked and sucked and stroked my cock. Although I had cum a few hours before in the airplane restroom, my need was building and boiling within me.

Bethany's beautiful breasts were hanging below her chest as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her cheeks were hollowed in as she sucked on my cock as hard as she could. I was thrusting up into her mouth as my climax built to uncontrollable force. Then she slipped a finger into my anus and pumped it in and out in time with her sucking and pumping.

I EXPLODED! I jerked up into her mouth as cum blasted into her mouth and down her throat. My little sister sucked on my cock and swallowed my semen as I pumped my cum into her mouth again and again. She was still stroking my cock shaft and pumping her finger in my ass, and I was giving her more and more of my cum. She was sucking my life giving essence into herself, swallowing it, and incorporating it into herself. And still I gave her more. She sucked and stroked and swallowed again and again, even after I was no longer shooting my cum into her mouth. She wanted every drop! She wanted to draw to herself all of my essence, my love, my life! And I wanted her to have it all!

I finally collapsed, and Bethany laid her head on my leg, my soft cock still held between her lips. I looked at her and she was smiling.

After some recovery time I drew Bethany up beside me. We kissed. I knew that her mouth had been full of my semen, but I didn't care. If she could take it in her mouth, I could certain kiss those lips that have given me such pleasure!

We kissed some more. I suggested that she could accompany me on some business trips when her modeling schedule would allow. Bethany was excited by the possibility. I also suggested that she should be the model for any future advertising literature we might produce. She liked that idea as well.

Then I began kissing her again. I worked my way down her body, spending substantial time on her beautiful breasts and nipples. I kissed further down her body, releasing her skirt and pulling it off as I proceeded. Her panties were tiny, gossamer things. I nuzzled my face in her tiny strip of pubic hair, and then kissed her pussy through the transparent fabric of her panties. I kissed and licked and sucked on her pussy through the extremely thin fabric of her panties. Bethany was moaning and humping against my face as I teased her pussy through her panties.

I grasped the elastic waist and pulled her panties down, kissing every inch as it was exposed to my mouth. I kissed her thighs as I pulled her panties down and off. Then I began my path back towards the juncture of her thighs. She spread her legs wide to give me complete access as I kissed and licked and sucked on the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. I slowly worked my way over every single inch of that delicious flesh before licking along the valley joining her leg to her body.

I licked along one side then the other before tracing my tongue along the outer edge of her vulva on one side then the other. Bethany's hips were pumping and she was quietly murmuring, "Please make me cum." "Please make love to me." "Please do me." and other encouragements.

I ran my tongue along her inflamed pussy slit from bottom to top, avoiding her clitoris. Her hips lurched upwards to me and her exhortations took on increased urgency. I traced her sensitive slit again and again and again, each time entering her just a little deeper and recovering a little more of her delicious nectar. I ran my tongue through her pussy slit over and over and over.

I lay on my stomach and slipped my arms under her thighs to caress her breasts. I stroked her breasts and toyed with her nipples as I flicked my tongue against her clitoris. "OH! YES!" Bethany exclaimed. "PLEASE!"

I swirled my tongue around her distended clitoris as her hips humped against my face. I flicked her clit then swirled my tongue around it again and again. Her thighs were taught and practically vibrating as I teased her clitoris and nipples again and again.

Then I sucked her clitoris between my lips, pumping it in and out like a tiny cock while I suddenly tugged and twisted on her nipples. Bethany SCREAMED! Her hips lurched upwards in a rigid arch! She covered my face with her spray as I followed her hips and continued to suck on her clitoris. Her hips were flailing wildly and unintelligible sounds came from her throat.

I reduced the intensity of my stimulation slightly and she collapsed onto the bed, but I continued to tongue her clitoris and rub her nipples. Her hips were pumping and thrusting in a clear replication of intercourse. But this was all about Bethany. I swirled her clitoris with my tongue as her hips continued to flail.

Then I sucked her clitoris into my mouth again and she exploded once more. I released her breasts and slipped my finger into her tight vagina and began to stroke her G-spot and she had another powerful orgasm. Unlike our other couplings where she would experience a long extended period of orgasms, these were distinct, individual, powerful orgasms.

When I removed my finger and reduced my stimulation of her clitoris, Bethany curled into the fetal position and I curled around her, holding her. She began to shake, and then she rolled toward me and wrapped herself fiercely around me. As I held her I could feel moisture on my chest. Bethany was crying!

I held my little sister as gently as I could while she clung to me as if her life depended on it. Tears continued to dampen my chest. Finally Bethany began to relax and she looked up at me. "Did I hurt you?" I asked, worried.

"No, no! It was just such a powerful release, so emotional! It was as if every emotional wall or barrier melted all at once! I was stripped bare and was completely vulnerable, and you held me and protected me! I love you so much!"

"I love you, too. I never want to do anything that would hurt you!"

"You DIDN'T hurt me, you goose! But I probably experienced the most powerful release of my life!"

"More than the double entry?"

"Much different. That was a pure physical release, this was an emotional release. Each was extremely powerful, but very different."

"You know that I will do everything in my power to protect you, right?"

"Yes. Now would you wrap yourself around me and let me sleep for a little bit? I know that it's early and we have lots to do, but I need to rest for a little while with you wrapped around me."

What could I say? The most beautiful woman in the world wanted me to wrap myself around her naked body! Of course I would do anything she asked!

A couple hours later we got up and dressed. We rearranged my closet and dresser to make room for Bethany's stuff. Then we headed to the car to get what we had packed up. Bethany's 'essentials' over filled both the closet and the dresser, and she had several more loads still at her old apartment! We were definitely going to need to look for a new place!

We were hot and soaked in perspiration by the time we were finished. But we would functional in this apartment for now. We stripped off our sweaty, dirty clothes and climbed into the small shower together. It was a tight fit, our wet, slick bodies rubbing against each other. But we didn't mind. I delighted in the sensation as I ran my soapy hands over Bethany's smooth flesh. I washed and caressed her back and buttocks, her shoulders, chest, breasts and abdomen. I lathered her tiny, trimmed pubic bush, then down her beautiful, long legs.

Then she returned the favor. We were both highly aroused by the time we stepped out of the shower. It was time for dinner, so I pulled on a golf shirt and khaki pants. Bethany pulled out a very short skirt and a thin white blouse which she left unbuttoned and simply tied the tails together below her delightfully full breasts. I noticed that she had not bothered to put on either a bra or panties.

As I helped her into the car, she flashed me an unobstructed view up her skirt and of her wet pussy lips. She looked into my eyes and smiled. It was going to be a 'hot' evening! We had decided on a pizza place that was only a few miles away. It claimed to have the best pizza in the city. I certainly had never been disappointed. We were eating a little early, so we were able to get a table.

After Bethany was seated, she had me move my chair around beside her at the small table. As soon as I was seated, I felt her hand traveling along my thigh. Then she took my hand and guided it up under the hem of her skirt. It was a very short skirt, so I reached the apex of her slightly spread legs very quickly. She grasped my growing erection when I reached her damp slit.

Our waitress had brought us water and menus and we decided on what we wanted. As Bethany took a sip of water she poured water over her left breast, turning the fabric nearly transparent! I stared! Of course I had seen her beautiful breasts countless times, but never in a public place! She took another sip of water and poured more water over her right breast. I saw the man spinning the pizza dough glance over and do a double-take. As he did so, he dropped the dough that he had been spinning.

I was sitting in a public restaurant with my hand on Bethany's pussy and looking at her naked breasts through a transparent blouse! I was hard as iron! It required significant self-control to resist laying her across our little table and entering her right there in the restaurant!

"I think that 'somebody' is a little bit excited!" she whispered.

"It's all I can do to keep from laying you across this table and taking you right here!" I said.

"Oh, MY!" Bethany exclaimed. "Have I created a monster?"

"Wait until we get back home and I'll show you a monster!" I replied.

"Oooo! I think that I like the sound of THAT!" she said seductively.

We each enjoyed a beer with our pizza and we headed back to 'our' apartment. As she sat down, she managed to make her skirt ride up almost to her hips, exposing her naked pussy. Then Bethany untied the tails of her shirt and opened it to completely expose her full breasts! I was having a 'hard' time focusing on the road as I drove. When we arrived at the apartment, she tied the very ends of her shirt tails together, leaving a huge expanse of cleavage and breast flesh exposed.

It took us little time to get to the bedroom! In two seconds Bethany had dropped her skirt and allowed her shirt to slip off her shoulders. She was standing gloriously naked in front of me! I pulled off my shirt and dropped my trousers, kicking off my shoes in the process. I lay on the bed, pulling my naked little sister to me.

Bethany mounted my rigid manhood, sliding down my pole in one long motion. She rested on my cock as both absorbed the blissful sensations of our joining. When she finally began to move, it was slow and gentle. I loved the smile on her face as she gently moved on my impaling cock. We were joined, we were one, we were where we should be.

As she moved on my body, Bethany took her own breasts into her hands and caressed them. This was for her pleasure, but it was also for mine. She watched me watching her as she caressed her breasts and occasionally tweaked her nipples. This was slightly, languid love making. We would take our time and enjoy every pleasurable moment.

I reached out and dampened my thumb on our juices, then I began to caress her clitoris very, very gently. I was barely touching her clit at all, but just enough to increase her pleasure. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles as I moved gently within her welcoming canal.

My little sister was beginning to caress her breasts and nipples more forcefully. Her movements were increasing in intensity. I allowed her to set the pace. She ground her clitoris against my thumb as she moved more forcefully. She tugged on her nipples and ground her clitoris against me; her hips lurched and jerked and she moaned. Then she sat still, panting slightly. The flush on her chest and neck confirmed what I had suspected: Bethany had just had an orgasm.

After a few minutes my little sister began to move on my cock again, slowly and gently. She leaned forward to rest her hands on my cock. I took her breasts into my hands and directed one into my mouth. I kissed and sucked on it gently. This position provided more direct contact between her clitoris and my cock. She pumped and rubbed her clitoris firmly against my hard erection. She gripped me with her internal muscles. She rode me slowly and deliberately until her hips lurched and jerked again. She rode through that orgasm as well.

Her nipples were diamond hard points in my hands and my passion was roaring within me. I rolled her backwards and began to thrust into her just as gently as she had ridden me. I lifted her legs onto my arms so that I could easily caress her breasts and nipples while pumping her deep and full of my engorged manhood. Every stroke ran the entire length of my hard cock all the way in and all the way out of her welcoming pussy.

I was pumping my little sister slowly and methodically with my distended cock. Her eyes were fixed on mine. I toyed gently with her hard nipples. I knew that each stroke was rubbing firmly against her G-spot. Her hips were moving faster and faster, trying to increase my slow rhythm. I could feel her vagina contracting around my cock, her climax was imminent.

Then her hips lurched upwards and began to flail against me. I gripped her hips and began to thrust into her spasming pussy forcefully. Her eyes were wide, but still riveted to mine. I pumped into her again and again as her orgasm roared through her body again and again. Her hips were pumping and flailing wildly against me as I drove my throbbing cock deep into her core over and over and over.

My need had been building and building for hours, first at the restaurant and then here during the long slow build-up. I was thrusting harder and faster into Bethany's depths. Her orgasms crashed through her and her vagina contracted and convulsed around my cock. Then I was shooting my seed into my little sister's core pumping load after load of my semen as deep into her as possible. I poured myself into her completely. I gave her my heart, my body, and my soul. And she gave me hers.

We rested. We professed our undying love for one another. We caressed, we snuggled, we slept.

The alarm was a terribly rude intrusion into our reviere. But I had a business to run and Bethany needed to check in with the agency. Our days fell into a pleasant pattern of work, companionship, and love.

We researched possible apartments and ended up finding a spacious two bedroom condo that would be convenient to my office as well as good for Bethany. The second bedroom would provide a combination of guest room, exercise room, and home office, besides having a large closet. Combined with the double walk-in closet in the master, we actually had room for all of Bethany's clothes. I was happy with all of that, even though I teased her about the closet space she consumed.

Our love for each other continued to grow and our bonds became even stronger. We made love at the drop of a hat. Actually, we didn't need a hat, we just made love. We christened every room with our love making.

When our new dining room table was delivered, Bethany pulled her skirt up around her waist, she had already removed her tiny panties. She lay back on the new table and said with a smile, "Dinner is served!"

I sat down at the head of the table, put her legs over my shoulders and began my feast. I kissed her sweet pussy and licked her flooding slit. I dipped my tongue into her pussy and extracted a mouthful of her delicious nectar. I licked and sucked and nibbled on her engorged labia before flicking my tongue against her clitoris. I licked her flooding pussy and swirled around her clitoris until Bethany was moaning, beside herself with need.

Then I stood up, lifting her legs as I did so, and slowly pressed my engorged member deep into her wet womanhood. She squealed her approval as I held her hips and thrust into her exposed pussy again and again. Bethany was already on a razors edge, moments away from her climax.

I pumped into her again and again, my cock rubbing her G-spot and my thumb stroking her clitoris. Bethany's climax crashed through her body as orgasmic contractions engulfed her and her hips lurched and jerked. I thrust deep into my little sister's core, pressing myself into her as deeply as possible. I stroked her G-spot, I caressed her clitoris, I kept her orgasms crashing through her constantly as I pumped myself deep into her over and over again.