Sister Exposed

Story Info
Prevacker shows off his sister.
1k words
3.57
15.9k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My 20 y/o sister left her computer on recently and I discovered she had written some stories for literotica under the name Surely, or Surly Shirley. Her stories were not particularly exciting for me and did not indicate any interest in sex with me, but the stories she had flagged seemed to mostly about people who were sort of showing off one way or another. Exhibitionism! I wondered if she had ever tried it. I decided to play a trick on her. The next time she was taking a shower, I was waiting when she stepped out and I slid a bag over her head- it was a big bag and I pulled it down to below her butt and tied it between her legs, so she was basically tied in a bag. I had put some towels in it so she could dry off and it wasn't cold. She is not very heavy and I carried her downstairs to the living room, knowing that my parents were at a party and would not be home until late.

I had built a sort of "stocks" device and could put her legs in it while the bag was still on her. The openings were designed to fit around her lower thigh, just above the knee, so I could loosely tie her ankles to the other side and she was not going to get out, even if her hands were free. Her butt was supported by a narrow ledge on the "body side" of the stock, but was narrow enough that with her legs far apart (as they were- the leg openings were almost 12" apart!) so her butt was almost totally exposed, as was her perineum. Her arms had separate holes and she didn't really try very hard to hurt me as I got them thru the holes and tied together with soft rope.

I had set up the device so I could open the picture window in the living room and anyone walking by outside would see her naked back and butt as they walked by. And if I rotated the whole thing, they could see the pink of her inner labia because her legs were apart far enough (and she shaved her pubic hair). I had a bright light to shine on her- it was activated by motion of anyone outside, which would also draw their attention. Did I mention that she was making a lot of noise, begging, threatening, and asking nicely to be released. She did not really fight though.

What she didn't realize was that the entire device was hinged so that it could tip forward, which put her on her knees, and the seat ledge could be removed so that her rear end was totally exposed to the window. I saved that for the second person who walked by... the second MALE who walked by... I didn't need some nosy woman spoiling my fun.

Although I had not planned on molesting sis, I guess I couldn't resist looking closely at her naked anatomy. She kept her chest up against the device so I could not see her breasts well, but her beautiful rear end and smooth cunt were displayed very well.

Then I had an inspiration and phoned a friend whose dad is a cop. He came over and brought an old uniform of his dads, which he put on and then knocked on the door, which I answered. My sister could hear him and yelled, "HELP" so of course he had to investigate- and when he found her she started telling him about how I had tied her and exposed her, and he asked for more details like "have you done this before", and "did he threaten you with a weapon?" and all kinds of REALLY STUPID questions, the way the police do even when a situation is mostly obvious.

She kept telling him "get me OUT of this", but instead he got into details about how long she had been there and if there were others involved. Did it hurt? Then he asked her, "Are you enjoying it? Your pussy seems sort of wet and swollen as if you were excited by all this." She stammered a little as she repeated her order "Get me OUT of this... please."

Instead, he let her see that he was pulling out his "night stick" which is a small wooden bat, often with lead weights in it to make it a formidable weapon, but is usually used to push at people the cop does not want to touch directly, like a sleeping bum.

He went around behind her and with her still bent forward so she was on her knees, he started bumping her butt with the round end of the nightstick, which was about 3cm diameter, a good size for a dildo. She made a few protests in the form of questions: "What are you doing?" although it would see that she knew exactly what he was doing. "Stop that! Please STOP that!" But as he got close and closer to her vulva, she became silent except for "Please don't do that." which she whispered repeatedly, as if to tell us she was going to keep saying it as she was probed.

But he didn't use it in her; instead he commented to both of us that everything seemed OK and she was NOT being harmed in any way, so he considered "your little game seems totally LEGAL". Of course sis got furious at that comment- but she didn't seem to consider he was a fake cop.

He had closed the curtain while he was in the room, so I opened it after I returned from closing the door after he departed. Nobody came along for half an hour, so I released Sis and told her we should do this again soon. I was surprised to hear her reply, "That was SO sexy... I'm going to go masturbate now, do you want to watch me do that?"

Yes, I did. And that was not all we did.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers