The Whore in a Bottle

Story Info
A Sister needs to talk to her brother.
21.3k words
4.45
67.4k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers

Eighteen-year-old Brianna Scott was pissed. She had gotten in yet another fight with her parents, this time because she had the audacity to stay out past midnight. She had graduated high school, what did they expect? She wouldn't be a little girl forever. She was all of ten minutes late, and they wanted to ground her for 10 days. As she stomped her way, she reflected on the last few years.

Her older brother had graduated when she was 14. He had moved out when she was 15, and by then he stayed out much later than midnight! Marc was her hero and nemesis at the same time. He had chosen to take a less traditional route these days and had eschewed college for an apprenticeship with a local electrician's union. He had done well and was about a year away from journeyman. He had even bought a house already! She practically worshipped him still. They had been inseparable for years, mostly because both of her parents worked. He was her brother, partner in crime, caregiver, her everything for several years... then he just left. He had cut off most of the contact they had for a while. When he showed up to her graduation party, she was ecstatic. She had cornered him and asked what the issue was, and he just told her he couldn't tell her, but he also couldn't be around her. He was damn sure going to tell her now, as she was walking to his house.

When she finally arrived, it was late. She checked her phone, it was 11:30 (and 9 missed calls from her parents). She didn't care anymore, so she walked up and started beating on the door. It took a minute, but the porch light finally came on and the door opened.

"Bri... what are you doing here?"

"The 'rents and I had a fight... I just need a place to stay to cool off."

"Here? I told you, I shouldn't be around you..."

"And you wouldn't tell me why either... Look Marc, I just walked six miles to get here. I'm your sister who you practically raised. Let me in."

Sigh "Ok... for tonight. I'll take you back tomorrow. Did you tell Mom and Dad where you were going?"

"Fuck them!"

"I'll take that as a no. Come in, we'll figure something out."

They went in and Marc excused himself to the bathroom. He shot a quick text to the parents so they wouldn't worry and stared at himself in the mirror. His sister was a five-foot two-inch firecracker, with red curly hair down to her shoulder blades and curves everywhere. "Dude, it's one night. You can do this." He wiped the sweat off his face with a damp rag and went out.

"Ok, Bri, what's up? This is not like you at all."

"I went out yesterday with my friends, we got back at 12:10... they want to ground me for 10 days! We had a couple of beers each and they smelled it on my breath. GAAAH! They won't let me grow up!"

If only I could've stopped that too, Marc thought. "They are just looking out for you. You know they care."

"I know... but when you did things like this, you didn't get in trouble. Why me?"

"I dunno... you're a girl, I guess."

"So?"

"Hey, I really don't know. You guys need to talk."

"I'm too mad at them right now. Do you have anything to drink?"

"Yeah, but isn't that what got you in trouble in the first place?"

"Shut it Marc."

Marc went to his cabinet and brought out a few things. "Name your poison, Bri. Rum, whiskey, vodka, or tequila." He heard her mumble something and giggle. "What?"

"Tequila... Amanda calls it 'Whore in a Bottle'."

"Huh?"

"Like Hole in a Bottle, but with tequila, apparently it's a panty-dropper for her."

"With Amanda, everything is."

"Hey, that's my best friend you're talking about! But, yeah, you're kinda right."

"Why don't we have a couple of beers?"

"Nope, too late now. Tequila, my good man. Chop-chop! And you'd better have limes!"

He did have limes, and he got out two shot glasses and some salt. "Mom would kill me if she knew what I was doing..."

"She's gonna kill me in the morning before I can tell her how awful you are anyway."

"Here it is, drink up! No throwing up in my house though."

"I'm not a drinking virgin, I can handle a shot!"

"Hope so. To us, children of the Scotts!" With that, he licked the salt, shot the shot, and put a lime in his mouth. He looked at her expectantly. She hesitantly did the same as him, choking on the shot a little but getting through it.

"That was your first tequila shot, wasn't it?"

"Yeah... not too horrible though. You probably bought cheap stuff, that's why I choked!"

"Try again, Bri. This stuff is sixty bucks a bottle. I don't drink it often, but when I do I like decent stuff."

"Ok... maybe I'm just not used to it. That means we have to do another shot!"

They had a second shot, then a third. After the fifth one, Marc stopped pouring. He felt pretty lit, so he knew she was.

"Wassa matter, pussy? Too drunk to have morrrre?" she slurred.

"No, but you are. You're kinda fucked up, Bri."

"I'm fucked uuuup? At least I didn't abandon my sisser when she turned fitteen! You lefff me Marc! Whydja do that?"

"I told you, I can't tell you. Trust me when I say I shouldn't be around you."

"Thass fuckin' wrong, Marc. You... you fucked me up, y'know? I loved you, and you jusss left. Left me alone with them. No essplanation, no warning. You drive me craaaaazy. Iss your fault I never had a boyfrenn. Never! Thass on yoooooo!"

"That doesn't even make sense, Bri. How can I keep you from getting a boyfriend if I'm not even home?"

"Stooopid. You're stooooooopid. I juss toll you. I love you, Marc."

"I love you too, Bri, but what does that have to do with it?"

"Nonononono... You donn unnerstand. Marc, I love you... wrong. I love you like... like a boyfrenn...like... I wanna marry you. You screwed me up, iss all your fault."

Marc was floored. He didn't know what to say, but he knew what he had to say. "Look, Bri... I had to leave. I knew then that I was in love with you too. I love you too, and I love you wrong too. I didn't want to ruin you."

"But choo did anyways! I'm roooined, like you said." Suddenly she turned a little pale. "Wheresa bathroom?"

He carried her to the bathroom and leaned her head over the toilet. She began to empty her stomach as he held her hair. Once she was finished, he wiped her mouth and carried her to his bed, laying her down with a large glass of water and some tylenol. He took the couch and laid down, wishing he could pass out like her. It was several hours before he drifted off, his mind still whirling.

He woke up to the sound of someone moving around in his house. It took him a moment to remember who it was. He sat up and looked, seeing Brianna in the kitchen. Smells began to reach his nose, and he realized she was making breakfast.

"Bout time you woke up! I was all shitfaced and still got up before you. You need to buy some damn food, but at least you had pancake mix."

"So... how much do you remember about last night?"

She smiled at him enigmatically, saying nothing.

"Seriously, what do you remember?"

"Bits and pieces, but enough."

"Not helpful, Bri."

"Just eat your breakfast."

They sat down and ate, her smiling at him and him feeling more uncomfortable by the minute. When she was finished, she took her plate to the sink, rinsing it. "Marc, did you mean everything you said last night?" she said, studying the plate.

"Umm... yeah. I did. Did you?"

"Absolutely." Brianna went to the bathroom, and Marc sat back trying to breathe. When she walked out, there was a small change. She was wearing one of his t-shirts earlier, now she was wearing... nothing. Marc stopped breathing.

"Bri... what... uhhh.. "

"Marc, I remember. Everything. I need to know...do you think I'm pretty? Do you think we can make this work? No matter what, I still want you to be my first..."

"Bri... you're... just beautiful. Why do you think I couldn't be around you? I didn't trust myself."

"Stop... You need to trust me now."

"Bri... this is gonna cause trouble."

"It already has. I've missed you for almost three years. Now I know how you feel, and you know how I feel and... I can't wait any longer." She had slowly been walking up to him. She looked up in his eyes. "I can see how you feel... I can see you want this too. This is your one shot, boy..."

With a strangled cry, he picked her up over his shoulder and headed to his bedroom. He threw her giggling body on the bed and looked down at her. "I've dreamed of this for years... I can't believe it's real, you're real. I... I really do love you, Brianna Scott."

"Shut up... don't you have better things to do with your mouth?" With that, they had their first kiss. It started slow and gentle but escalated quickly as the passion in them both began to overflow. "You're overdressed..."

He started to take off his clothes, but she stopped him. "Let me. I've thought of this for a long time." She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He watched as she worked, her breasts quivering with movement. She had a hard time unbuckling his pants but pushed his hands away when he tried to help. Once she dropped his pants, she started stroking his hard cock in his underwear.

"MMMMmmmm... you might want to slow down, Bri..."

"This is my first time, I'm probably going to screw it up anyway...but it's still my show this time." She pulled his underwear out and over his hard dick. "This one is made for me, isn't it?"

"Yes... I'm not gonna lie, Bri, I'm not a virgin...but every woman I was with, I thought of you."

"Good boy." She began to stroke him slowly up and down. "Can I lick it?"

"Stupidest question ever, Bri."

She held it and began to lick the head, then moved down the shaft. "Tastes good!" Then she made an 'o' with her mouth and took him in, taking as much of him in as she could without choking.

Within just a few seconds he could feel himself getting close. It was too much for him with the years of anticipation and desire. He tried to pull out but she wouldn't let him, so he erupted in her mouth. She choked a little but managed to swallow some of it, the rest running out of her mouth and down her chest.

"Not as awful as I thought it might be."

"Was that your first blow job?"

"Yeah... I've watched porn, and I talk to Amanda, so I have some idea what to do."

"Bri... it may have been your first, but it was the best one I ever had."

Blushing, she said "Stop... you don't have to lie. I can tell you didn't hate it though."

"Seriously, stop. I'm not lying. Maybe because it was you, but it was great. Now it's my turn though." He pushed her down on the bed and climbed up between her legs. "I like the hair, Bri... so many girls shave, you have such beautiful hair anyway...and here it's more beautiful." He bent down between her thighs and took a quick taste. "MMMMmmmmm." He started moving his tongue between her lips, reaching up with one hand to cup her full breast. "My god you are so beautiful...."

"Do you know any word other than beautiful?"

"Not right now..." She groaned as he began to lick in earnest. As she got wetter, he used the lubricant on one of his fingers and began to slide it into her. He sucked her clit between his lips and pushed his finger in, triggering her. She quivered uncontrollably, and he felt his face get wetter. He kept going, putting a second finger in and moving them in and out. She kept quaking until she finally pushed his head away, looking at him with glazed eyes.

"I didn't know... if... you..." Breathing hard, she tried again. "I didn't know it would feel that good..."

"You haven't felt nothin' yet." She squealed as he rolled over and put her on top of him. "This way you're in charge of how fast everything goes."

She looked down at his face. "I've dreamed of this for years, Marc... Now you're here, and I still don't totally believe it."

"Me either, but if it's a dream I don't want to wake up..."

She reached down and grabbed his dick and began to rub it through her slit. "I want you to know you're my first... I used my hairbrush, but you're my first, the first one to ever have me... the only one..." With that, she started sliding down on his cock. She dropped very slowly, but she was still very wet from the oral. She hissed as she dropped faster, coming to a rest on his groin. "So full. You're all the way in. I... never... thought we would... do... this..." she said as she started moving up and down on him.

"You're so tight... so hot... so perfect..."

"Damn right. Now we're perfect..." She began to move faster, the slapping of their hips echoing in the room. She began to wail and he felt her flutter around him. He was gritting his teeth, remembering he hadn't worn a condom. "Come in me Marc! Do it!"

That put him over the edge and he let loose, flooding her pussy with his juice. She fell forward on him and kissed him, breathing heavily. "Think what we can do with practice!" He groaned and put his head back. She slowly rolled off of him and his softening dick pulled out with a wet "plop" as his seed spilled out.

"Too late to ask, but are you on birth control Bri?"

"Lucky for you, yes. Mom put me on it at 16, supposedly to control my periods but she was just trying to protect me. If she only knew what I'd use it for..."

"Speaking of which... what are we telling them?"

"Nothing...yet. We need to talk about this anyway... Marc, I... I... I don't want this to end. I've never had a serious thought about another guy... You're kinda my obsession, I guess. I want us to be together forever. I want it all, marriage, kids, grandkids... Can this ever be real?"

"I dunno Bri. I... I want all that too. I'm going to talk to the parents, I think you need a chance to spread your wings a little...maybe you should move in here. It's closer to school, and since you're with your big brother you'd be safe."

"Hardly... but they won't know that!"

He went to get his shower first, and while she was in the shower he called home. "Hi Mom... Hey, I've been talking to Bri. She's feeling smothered right now... I thought maybe she could stay here for a bit, then we can get you guys together when she's calm and so are you."

"Marc... I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Mom, it may not be the best idea, but it could be so much worse. I can watch her while she's here, I won't let anything happen to her, you know that."

"I know son... I just don't know if her moving in is smart..."

"She's not moving in, just cooling off for a while."

"Okay... Look, we're going to be out all afternoon. Come by then and pick up what she needs. Tell her we love her Marc. Don't let her get hurt."

"I won't Mom... Love you too. Bye"

"Bye."

Brianna got out of the shower as he hung up. "You're staying here for a few days. We can use that to get them used to you being here, then we can make it official."

"What?!"

"That you're living here, not that we're... y'know..."

"Not that we're what, Marc?"

"Together... like that."

She smiled as her towel dropped. "Show me!" she grinned, and he bolted after her as she ran to the bedroom, giggling.

They went and got some of her stuff and spent most of the day in bed. She was sore but happy at the end of the day. He was happy and worried at the same time, wondering exactly where this was going as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, dried cum everywhere, exhausted.

Time moved swiftly for them. A week later, after dinner, he called his mom again. "Hey Mom! How are you guys doing?"

"Fine...but we don't know where our daughter is!"

"Yes you do. She's here, she's fine. We were talking though... how would you feel about her moving in? I'm going to make her pay rent as soon as she gets a job, another requirement. She needs to get out and see what the world is like, Mom.

"I'm going to have to talk to your father... but he'll probably agree too. Maybe this is the right thing to do. Be good to her Marc!"

"You know I will. Later Mom!"

"Bye son."

Now it was official.

Several months went by, and one morning as they sat back, there was a knock on the door. Brianna answered, and it was her friend Amanda. She had turned 18 several months ago, and was a blonde bombshell.

"You've been hiding out over here forever! Did you forget about me?"

"No, I called, we talked..."

"That was three weeks ago. So, what's keeping you so busy?"

"Uhhh... you know, just normal boring stuff, looking for a job..."

"Riiiiight. I'm a virgin, too."

Amanda walked around the couch and sat beside Marc. "So, Markyboy, what have you two been up to?"

"Nothing."

"Marc, I know your sister almost as well as you do. Try again. What's going on?"

"That's between you two, I'm not getting in the middle of this."

Amanda sat back, looking between the two of them... you could almost see the light bulb come on. "Oh. My. God. It's you two! Finally! She's been dreaming of this forever, why didn't I see this coming!"

Brianna blushed furiously and said "Nononono! What are you saying? We would never..."

"Drop the bullshit girl! I know you... I can see the glow, I can feel the electricity between you two. I know. Just tell me one thing... Is it as great as you always dreamed?"

Brianna put her head down. "Better." She said quietly.

"I'm not judging... I'm jealous, but that is what it is. I want you happy, and you are." She turned to Marc. "If you fuck this up, I'm hunting you down and killing you. Painfully. Just so you know."

"Uhh... Okay?"

"Look Marc, she's wanted this since I've known her, since she was six. I never thought it would really happen, but... good for you both. I won't tell. Just have her call me once a week or so, 'kay?"

"Okay..."

She laughed at him. "You're like a deer in the headlights right now. Here's a fun thought for you two though... what are you going to tell the parents? They're gonna figure this out eventually, y'know."

Bri answered for them. "We don't know yet. Right now I'm just living with my brother. But like you said, eventually... we have to."

"Enough of that, girl. So... I'm guessing you aren't quite as virginal as you used to be. Spill, I want details!"

Marc stood up and laughed. "I'm gonna take a walk so you girls can talk. I want no part of this!"

Marc walked out of the house and into the proverbial frying pan. He saw his parent's car in front of his house and his parents getting out. "Hey you two! What are you doing here?"

"Hey son, we just came by to check on our two children. We haven't heard from them in a long while, thought we would see if they're still alive." His dad grinned as he spoke.

"She's inside with Amanda. I thought they needed some free time to talk, so I was taking a walk."

"We just want to pop in and say hi, we'll be right back out." Mom said, walking up to the door.

As she went in, the first thing she heard was Amanda saying "So... how big is Marc's cock?" with Brianna answering "I don't know, only it's the perfect size and it fits me perfect!" She cleared her throat loudly, and both heads popped up over the couch with eyes as big as saucers.

"Uh, hey Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Finding out all kinds of things about my children, apparently. Amanda, would you mind terribly leaving us? I have a sudden need to talk to my children about some things."

Amanda quickly picked her stuff up and gave Brianna a hug. "Later...we'll talk."

As Amanda left, Marc heard his mother call out. "Marc Scott, get in here right now!" His dad cocked an eyebrow as they headed in. "I don't know what you did, son, but we're about to find out!"

As he went in. his mother pointed to the couch. "Sit." She put her hand on her face for a moment to gather her thoughts. "Bill (her husband), sit down too. This... might take a few minutes."

After she had gathered herself, she looked at Marc first. "Son, I know you and Bri have always been close. What made this...change...happen?"

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers