Sister Forgot Her Key Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister find a strong connection with each other.
1.9k words
4.3
23.9k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning Claire woke still feeling fuzzy about the night she had 3 weeks before. 'must have been a dream' she was in her head while pouring a bowl of cereal.

She hadn't seen her brother since that night, but couldn't stop thinking about him and how complete he had made her feel.

Her brother mac walked into the kitchen in a white t-shirt and boxers. Not realizing his morning wood was poking through the whole of his shorts. "Mornin, Claire bear" he rubbed his chin half hiding the shit eating grin on his face as he noticed her stare.

Claire had no words as she stared at the thick bell head he was sporting. Snapping out of it she realized she hadn't answered him. "sorry, I need to-" mac hugged her tight and she relaxed. "I've missed you"

She felt his hardening cock start to poke her. Gasping, she pulled back. He apologized and left the room, her brother now thinking he messed up 'it must have been a dream I had, she's my sister ugggh'.

Claire wasn't sure why she pulled back but she needed time to think. 'What's wrong with me, he's my brother. but, he's everything I need...perfect black hair, his chest lightly dusted with the hair of angel, muscular jaw structure and the toned body of a model' day dreaming quickly came to an end when mom came into the kitchen.

"hi mom" mom smiled but it faded "what did you say to your brother? he's upset and wouldn't talk to me, You should go talk to him and probably say sorry" "consider it done" Claire walked upstairs contemplating what she was gonna say. On the way to his room she decided to change out of her pajamas and into a comfortable pair of leggings and a loose tank top that probably showed too much cleavage but it was a lazy Sunday and she wanted to be comfy.

She tapped on Mac's door "come in" as she entered her brothers room he was watching t.v. she stopped and stared at his chest as he was now shirtless. He looked over and they locked eyes. "may I join you" he patted the spot on his bed next to him gesturing for her to join. Attempting not to stare at her breast.

"I'm sorry bout earlier" he pointed at his crotch "no worries, perv" she smiled. Both laughed and for the next few hours they watched different shows. Mac loved the scent of her beautiful blonde hair and the feel of her resting her head against his chest as his arm was wrapped around her holding her tight. He was surprised at her interest in all the shows he enjoyed and wished this could never end. Claire felt so safe in his arms she had fallen asleep.

They lost track of time and eventually Mac had also passed out. At 12:45am Macs girlfriend Sue had climbed the lattice to his window. At this time his room had gone dark and the t.v. was in sleep mode leaving it too dark to see anything. Sue had pulled her shirt off not noticing another woman in her mans bed and wanted to wake him up to being pleasured.

kneeling at the side of the bed she reached under his blanket and pulled out his semi hard 9inch cock. She started slowly until it got to full mass then popped her head under the cover to massage it with her mouth.

Mac woke "uggh yes, I need this" he rolled his head over now remembering his sister was resting on his chest. He felt bad but it felt amazing and was too hot to interrupt. He stared Blankley at his gorgeous sleeping sister. Her chest popping forward and showing more cleavage than earlier, he imagined it was her instead of his girlfriend. His sister was a sweet heart unlike Sue. It was then he felt his eruption as he gasped and grabbed a handful of Claire's breast, immediately after he had finished he felt guilt and removed his hand.

Not knowing what to do he pretended to stay asleep. Sue popped back out of the blanket as her eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Not realizing it was Macs sister, " What the FUCK!!! You FUCKING whore" Claire was now awake in tears scared and her brother held Sue back as he hurried out of bed. "put your shirt on that's my fucking sister, what the fuck is your problem?" he crossed his arms angrily "Well your SISTERS a WHORE! and-" Mac shook his head and pointed out the window "It's over, you don't talk about my sister that way. NOW, GET OUT AND STAY OUT!

"but I love you I'm sorry" "WOW, that's the nicest I've ever heard you talk to me. Have a great life, see you never" she crawled out the window violently muttering curses and non sense.

Angry with tears in his eyes mac turned to make sure his little sister was ok. As soon as he turned around Claire hugged him so hard he was almost winded. "I'm so sorry" he burrowed his head down on her shoulder. "Thank you" She pulled his face up and kissed him. It was a kiss of passion, They embraced each other for a while then parted ways to go to sleep. Mac watched his beautiful sister leave the room, almost asking her to stay but couldn't find the words.

As she snuck back into her room she stopped by her dads office, this time he was actually working when he noticed Claire peek into the room. he stood and called his daughter into his office. "we need to talk" Claire nervously entered "yes daddy?" "have a seat" she sat down in hopes for him not to speak on the fact that she was peeping.

"If I catch you out of your room again at this time looking into my office, I will ground you" "but i-" Claire was interrupted. "I know you peeped on me a few weeks back and it's unacceptable." Claire kept her head down and asked if she was dismissed. "of course, I love you clairey" he said worried that he'd hurt her self esteem.

she walked back to her room full of shame Then her phone buzzed, it was from her brother.

Mac: Sorry about sue ruining our time together. I really enjoyed your company. maybe tomorrow we can hang together after you get off school.

Claire: Maybe, ill let u know.

Claire couldn't wait as she fell asleep thinking about her brother and his abs. She dreamt her brother was a super hero coming to her rescue and as she decided to reward him after saving her from a villain who looked an awful lot like sue. she fell to her knees and started to pull his pants down.

That's when her alarm went off and she immediately woke up. She searched the room with her eyes to make sure she was alone. 'that dream felt real, I'm so wet. maybe I can rub this feeling off quick' Sue pushed her hand between her legs and onto her soft mound, Thinking of her brother made her not want to use her brush handle, she masturbated furiously and came very fast. Claire decided her cootch was no longer hers, she loved the thought of giving it to him to do as he pleased.

She loved her brother Mac so much Claire wished she would have stayed in his arms the night before. In hopes of having another chance to be with her brother, She wanted to look cute for him so she dressed different than usual, she wore a black skirt that drifts up to her thigh when sitting, cute pink and black striped knee high socks and a low cut top that matched and would accent her breast.

At breakfast she hoped Mac would come down rocking a stiff one like the day before, Mac didn't show up until she was heading out to her bus stop. To her surprise he was fully dressed and looked like he was dressed for a hot date not unlike herself.

"What are you looking so good for?" Claire smirked, feeling overwhelmed with desires. "Getting you to school" he smiled back knowing Claire would never expect him to drive her that far. Claire's school was about 12 miles away and she had been used to the idea of taking the bus despite the smell, the students that talk too loud and the screaming from some of them.

On the way out to the car Claire could not control her smile, he had made her so happy. Almost as if no matter what he does its perfect in her eyes. Claire absolutely loved this boy, and it just so happened to be her brother.

"What are you so smiley about?" Mac spoke in a sexy, seductive tone as he raised an eye brow. "No reason" Mac opened the passenger door to his blue Honda civic for his sister to get in. She felt like a princess, Mac hopped in and drove off. They made small talk along the way laughing and giggling with one another as they both kept checking each other out. 2 miles down the road, her brother put a hand on her leg. "Ooh" she moaned lightly feeling a tingle through her body.

Mac held his hand there for a while and after a few minutes slowly moved it up her leg to her inner thigh. Claire ogled her brothers crotch as she watched it grow and tent up. " can we stop somewhere?" looking attentively into Mac's glazed over eyes. Immediately he pulled into a parking lot belonging to a local store that was not yet opened.

As he put the Honda into park she nearly pounced over and kissed him. Her brother kissed back as he rubbed her back. she placed her hands on his chest and move them down toward his massive cock.

He backed off from her lips and squeezed her perky tits. His hand then went under her skirt to explore as he buried his face in her cleavage. she was ready to go, it did not take long for her to burst as he played with her clit. She pushed him off and told him it's his turn.

she leaned forward unzipping his pants, his dick was beat red from the excitement. Claire felt his heart beat through his penis as she firmly gripped out. She then stuck her tongue out as she lowered her head. Claire then begun making out with his beautiful cock, swirling and salivating on it. His hand went to the back of her hair stroking and petting. Her hand gliding up and down on his shaft causing precum on her tongue.

At that moment a car pulled into the lot. As she started bobbing her head on is cock he quickly put the car in reverse to drive down the road. "OOOH YES BABE, DoooooNT stop" Continuously gulping she slurped and jerked. down the road he blasted a big load into her mouth. She jerked her brother harder keeping her mouth at his tip. "I FUCKIN LOVE YOU CLAIRE BEAR" another spurt shot down her throat, She choked a little but didn't stop one more spurt and he was done.

He put his junk away at the next red light, looking at Claire "you've got a little spunk on your chin and some on your cleavage." "Do ya have something in here to clean it with?" He used his finger to sop it up and with out a second thought she sucked his finger clean. When they arrived at the school they hugged and kissed passionately. "I love you" "I love you too"

-to be continued