All Comments on 'Sister Forgot Her Key Pt. 02'

by Wetdirtysmile

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

5 Stars…….Jeez that was hot. More please.

DRAFTEKDRAFTEKabout 2 years ago
Wtf

I know it was 9 days ago, but you already posted this and more of the story!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 2 years ago

You need to learn punctuation and capitalization. Did you even take English in school?

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

You tied up a lot of loose ends here. This is where you post your stories and build your talent. Some of these people expect you to be a pro immediately. Ignore them If they want professional, they can go to patreon and pay for it.

You write really hot sex and that’s for sure your strength. I have not looked at your bio to see if you are male or female. The way you rush the non sexual parts makes me think you are a man. But I am wrong a lot! Just take your time, write some more dialogue and as you said more character development. There is nothing wrong with using a spell check and a thesaurus. ( look that word up. The really good writers use one all the time to find what they are wanting to say. ).

Thanks for this part. You keep working on your talents and who knows what might happen.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Much better 2n chapter.

Hope you continue.

Is the trellis. Still strong enough.

Please continue l

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWetdirtysmile@Wetdirtysmile
I work alot and the stories I read are the only thing taking me away from here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES