Sister/Genie Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaya is hit with the realities of her situation.
5.7k words
4.69
20.9k
28

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers/warnings first:

Though this chapter doesn't contain any, incest (specifically sister to sister) is a heavy theme throughout this series. I categorized it in sci-fi because of the genie thing, but it could easily have fit in that category.

Also the usual disclaimer about my long form stories, in that it takes a while to get to the action in each section and there's heavy plotting and character development. Also I didn't try to make this fit in any popular tropes or patterns for stories on the site, so it's possible the flow of the story won't appeal because of pacing or lack of sex scenes. If that's bothering you about the series it's unlikely to change.

That said I appreciate the positive response my first entry got and I hope more people will rate and comment.

==================================

Jaya woke up feeling very relaxed, probably better than she had in a while. All of her worries about work and the artifacts and Lincoln were things she was able to ignore for the moment.

I must have made a good dent in my alcohol stash. How do I not have a hangover?

The night was fuzzy but she did feel a pleasant tingle down between her legs, which explained why she was naked in bed. No partner, though. She vaguely remembered there being someone with her. Had she picked up a one night stand? She hadn't done that in years, but now she wished she'd got his name or number or something because he worked miracles. She briefly panicked as she realized it was Friday and she still had to work, but when she grabbed her phone it showed 6:00am.

I never wake up at 6:00am after drinking. I'm lucky if I make 10:00 if I don't set my alarm. And I obviously forgot to. Shit, how bad was I that I decided to drink on Thursday? I wish it was this easy to wake up early every morning.

Jaya went to the bathroom and paused as she looked in the mirror. She definitely had an "I got fucked" look, but it had more of a "well taken care of" look rather than "used hard and put away wet." Jaya decided to hop in the shower anyway, marveling at how good her hair felt, without even a single tangle as she ran her hair through it. She decided to be daring and skip shampooing; she was going to be digging around in artifacts all day and there wasn't anyone she wanted to impress there anyway.

Jaya got dressed in the same pants as the day before, wondering when and why she'd bothered to hang them up when they were kind of dirty anyway. Drunk me is cleaner than I usually am, I guess? She put on a bland T-shirt and a long-sleeve jersey over it, both items she wouldn't mind getting a little grimy, walked out into the kitchen, and nearly fell over.

The girl was sitting at her kitchen table, back in her belly dancer outfit, with a contented smile. Jaya stumbled over and practically fell into one of the chairs. She almost put her head down on the table but stopped when she realized that would have had her faceplanting into a full cup of coffee.

"You made coffee?" Jaya asked.

"For some reason that was a prominent thought in your mind when you considered mornings, so I believed you would like some. Was I wrong?" the girl asked.

"No, no..." Jaya said distractedly as she tried to gather her thoughts, "I...I thought it was a dream."

"I know," the girl replied, "I have to apologize, I had no idea until last night how ignorant you were."

Jaya flushed and felt a little annoyed. "I'm not a complete virgin! And I've...I mean I'm sorry I didn't do much for you but you wore me out so-"

The girl got a horrified expression on her face and dropped to the ground, crawling over and putting her hands on Jaya's knees. "Oh no Mistress I meant nothing like that at all! You were a wonderful bedmate. Easily the equal of the top consorts of the realms. I intentionally made sure there was no need to attend to me. That is not your place anyway. I meant your ignorance of me, and the vessel, and what all this means."

Jaya flushed even more at the "top consorts of the realms" comment, which seemed odd but she was sure was a compliment. "Why do you keep calling me 'Mistress?' I thought we talked about this last night?"

"That is part of your ignorance, Mistress. I have a lot I need to explain to you," the girl said.

Jaya looked up at the clock. She was ahead of the game because of her early start, but she wanted to use the extra time to work on the literal piles of cataloguing she had to do at the museum.

"Look...um, wow, I never even got your name. How much of a slut am I?" Jaya laughed to herself.

"Mistress?"

"I wish I had more time to talk to you but I have a pile of work at the museum and...this has been really nice, and a great joke or a setup or a hookup or whatever this was but I have to go now. I hope...oh," Jaya paused as something clicked in her head. "Yeah, that...um...well...I hope this was covered, or whatever? I'm sure someone like you costs a lot but you're worth every penny. Can you tell me who it was so I can thank them? Or possibly yell at them for thinking I needed an escort."

The girl sighed and pushed herself to her feet, then went and sat down at the table again, even as Jaya got up to go to the door. Jaya looked back expectantly but the girl simply sat unmoving. Jaya got annoyed.

"Look I have to go, let's get moving."

"You cannot get rid of me like that, Mistress," the girl replied.

"Oh are you like...contracted for a couple of days or whatever? I mean, that's fine, I guess. It's a little weird though. Either way I'm not leaving you alone in my apartment."

"I said we had things to discuss, Mistress," the girl said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you've got hard limits and safe words and all that kind of thing but I told you I don't have time right now. Can't you...I don't know send me an e-mail with the details or something?"

"Mistress, you have time."

Jaya was getting angry now. "Look, you're really nice, but this isn't funny anymore. I know you probably don't want to cancel or whatever but I can't have you stay here, and you certainly can't come to work with me. Now leave or I really will have to call the police. I'm sure you don't want that."

"Look at your clock, Mistress," the girl said.

"I mean it!" Jaya insisted as she pulled out her phone, finger poised dramatically as if she were about to make a call.

"Please look at the clock," the girl repeated.

"Fine, be like that," Jaya said. She pushed her finger down to unlock the phone, glancing at the time to see if she was going to blow away all of her extra time trying to get rid of this persistent escort. Then she paused. The time showed the same as it had when she checked it just before standing.

I just got this phone a couple of months ago, is it seriously going on me already?

Jaya swiped around but the rest of the phone seemed to be working. Except, when she tried the timer feature it didn't work. The timer never started counting. She looked over at the clock on the stove, the only other timepiece in her apartment, but it agreed with her phone.

"Look out the window, Mistress," the girl said, looking hopefully and pleading at the same time.

Cautiously, Jaya approached the window. Then she dropped her phone and gripped the sill to keep herself upright.

Outside was a frozen tableau of the city. People were caught mid-step, traffic at the intersection was just starting to react to the changing signal and never finished, leaves and debris caught in wind simply hung in mid-air. One part of her brain that seemed to be misfiring made her look around and sure enough, there was someone mid-trip, about to lose their morning beverage to the sidewalk, except the cup was only barely out of the woman's hand, the liquid contents forming a rounded amorphous sculpture in the air.

Jaya felt a hand on her arm and flinched away, nearly banging her head on the wall as she backpedaled.

"What's happening!?" she demanded, "Who are you?! Am I going crazy!? What is this!? What did you put in my coffee?"

"Um...the cow's milk and some of the white powder, I think you liked?" the girl replied.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY RIGHT NOW!" Jaya screamed, and then burst into tears.

The girl dropped and gripped her shoulders. Jaya tried to shrug her off but the girl had surprising strength and led her up and over to Jaya's couch in the small section of her apartment that functioned as a living room. The girl's hand on her back felt soothing and helped Jaya relax and regain her composure, even though her brain was still going off in a thousand different directions.

"Am...am I dead? Did I not make it home last night? That pain, and me passing out...did I have an aneurysm? Is this...I mean is this to ease me into it? Start me off in a familiar area? A familiar routine? Do I open that door and walk out into heaven? Or...maybe somewhere else?" Jaya asked fearfully.

"That pain was me establishing a connection with you, Mistress. It allowed me to very briefly see into your mind, so I would know how to talk to you. I did not know your language until we met yesterday. You are not dead. You are very much alive, and you are my Mistress. I am your-" and then the girl said something in her language again.

"I don't know what that is," Jaya said.

"I know, Mistress, I figured that out last night. It's imperfect but I think the closest thing in your language that makes sense is 'sex genie'."

Jaya looked at the girl incredulously. "You're joking."

"Nothing I have done or said for the past day has been a joke, Mistress, why would I start now?" she asked.

"I...that's silly. There's no such thing as genies or magic or anything like that. And why would someone want...okay no I can imagine why someone would want a sex genie. I suppose you can do anything anyone can imagine in bed?"

"More or less," the girl said hesitantly, "but there are some people with extremely deranged ideas of what to do in the bedroom. I wouldn't indulge some of those because they would kill my Master."

"Like what?"

"One master asked me if I could make it so an elephant would penetrate him with its trunk."

Jaya sat with her mouth open for a minute after that one. "Penetrate...?"

"Anally," the girl clarified, "It just...apart from the size issues, which I might have been able to help with, an elephant's trunk is meant for grasping, not thrusting. It would have moved and crushed his insides. He was very disappointed but we discovered alternatives."

"Wait, wait, what do you mean you could have helped with the size issues?" Jaya asked.

"I am magical, mistress. Some genies were created with nearly unlimited power in early days, but those quickly became too dangerous; it is rumored the whole world was destroyed several times before those genies were removed. So genies from then on were created with specialized purposes. Though the art was being lost even in my time. I may have been one of the last genies created. As I said, I am a sex genie, as you would say. Pleasure genie or erotic genie might work too. Pornographic genie seems like it would be literally correct but I got the sense that would give the wrong impression? Your language is imprecise."

"Yeah, I know," Jaya said.

"Regardless, as a sex genie my powers within that sphere are very strong. I do have the ability to move 'out of my lane' as I think you would say, but if it does not relate to sex somehow it will require more and more of my energy. I appear to have been in my vessel for an abnormally long time, however, so my energy reserves are as full as possible."

"What happens when you run out of energy?" Jaya asked.

"I cannot perform magic."

"Can...sorry I'm still sort of not believing this. Can you give me an example of what would drain your energy a lot?" Jaya asked.

"If you asked me to kill someone with magic, that would use up most of my reserves," the genie replied.

"So what if it was a sex thing, what would need to happen to drain your energy?" Jaya asked.

"Um...that is harder to figure out. I suppose...if you wished for the entire city to engage in an orgy until tomorrow, maybe? Even then I am not sure. Like I said, my powers for sex are impressive," the genie said.

"And um," Jaya stammered, internally still trying to figure out if she believed the woman or thought this was some elaborate prank. Or she could be insane. I didn't think of that. Of course there is the frozen city out my window.

"Um, when you run out of energy is that it? That's all my wishes, we're done?"

"No Mistress," the genie replied, sounding shocked, "I am yours until you release me or until you pass on."

"So you can't make me immortal then?" Jaya asked.

"I can't make you anything that isn't human. Now, many people don't truly know what their bodies are capable of. I can probably make it so you live much longer than you would normally, but you will eventually die, even with my help. And I cannot make you impervious to weapons. I can prevent the various ailments related to sex from taking hold, however. Again this is a quirk of how my powers are defined."

"And you can't make every disease a venereal one and then make me immune either, I suppose?" Jaya asked.

The genie shook her head and replied, "That is changing the fundamental nature of the universe. Anything like that I cannot do."

"But outside..."

"Time still functions, Mistress, it simply functions differently for us, and for a brief amount of it. This is actually requiring a significant amount of my energy, but it was your wish," the genie replied.

"It was not!" Jaya objected.

"You wished we had more time to talk," the genie replied.

"I...that was...okay I didn't mean it like that but I guess. Um, would it take less energy if we were...um..."

"Having sex, Mistress?" the genie said with a teasing tone, "Not now. You would have had to specifically ask for it in the wish, and say you needed the time so you could have sex. While ravishing you now is appealing, it would not change amount of energy I used."

Jaya felt herself flush at the lusty look the genie sent her way and tried to change the subject, "What...what do you do when you run out of energy? How long does it take to get back?"

"It depends on how it happens. The simplest way is for me to have sex with someone."

"Wait, don't you spend most of your magic on having sex anyway?" Jaya asked.

"Actually, I usually use it to help other people have sex. While I usually pleasured my masters regularly, they often called on my powers for others. Arranging sex with other people, or setting up scenarios or locations for them. When serving the nobles they would often call on me for wishes but would simply leave me with their harems. The girls there were often willing to lie with me and that kept my energy levels up. It was more difficult when I was with a poorer master or they guarded me jealously and then forgot to pay me attention. In those cases I had to recharge by staying in my vessel, which works but is much slower. That brings me to a question I had for you, Mistress, if I may?"

"No, go ahead."

"How long have I been in my vessel?"

"Um...I don't know how I'd answer that question," Jaya said.

"Well, based on the room I emerged in you clearly invaded and looted the Sassanian Empire some time ago, which is not surprising given the advanced tools you have even in your own home and in your city," the genie said, "Perhaps we can work from there?"

Jaya felt blood drain from her face. Ancient history was of course one of her areas of expertise and she recognized the name. The Sassanian Empire had risen sometime after the breakup of Alexander the Great's empire, and lasted until the 7th century before finally getting wiped out in the Muslim expansion to the Middle East.

Jaya spoke slowly, not really believing she was asking the question, "Do you know what year it was?"

"Um...my previous master died during the seventeenth year of the reign of the great Khusrau," the genie replied.

"Okay. Okay, um," Jaya stammered. Her knowledge of the Sassanian Empire wasn't great; Dr. Lloyd spent most of her focus on Byzantium and while they interacted a lot, that wasn't their focus. "I...I really need to go to work. I have to do the artifact cataloguing and...I think I can research some things that may help me understand. What happens if I leave you here?"

"Whatever you wish, Mistress. Literally," the genie said.

"I...I can't really think of anything for you to do," Jaya said. She would have suggested the genie update herself on modern society but she was worried about the culture shock and didn't want her to be alone for that; it would break a lot of humans, she had no idea what it would do to a magical being. Then a thought occurred to her.

"Wait, why don't you know? You said you figured out about coffee because it's what I think about for mornings. Can't you just read my mind?"

"No Mistress. Most of my masters were nobles, and they have always been uncomfortable with anyone knowing their thoughts, even though I am bound to them with unbreakable loyalty. I can only access your thoughts when I have brought you to orgasm, Mistress, and only for as long as the orgasm actually lasts. That generally gives me a very brief time to see what you are thinking. Last night I was mostly focused on what you knew about sex genies, which I discovered was nothing, and you have some vague and incorrect knowledge of genies in general. Though the name Will Smith seemed to come up a lot. Is he an accomplished wizard in your land? Does he know of genies?"

"That's...we can cover that some other time. I still don't know what to do with you for the day. Can you wait in your bottle?" Jaya asked.

"Yes," the genie responded and got up and started walking to Jaya's bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Jaya asked.

"To my vessel," the genie gestured.

Jaya came in and looked. The blue and yellow glass bottle sat on the floor next to Jaya's bed. Jaya was shocked until her mind started working.

Okay, assume all the crazy shit is true. You...um...you wished for the genie to take you home and...hell you said 'take me home and fuck me,' basically. So she did. And you were holding the bottle when that happened. You probably dropped it when you went to grab her ass.

And now I have a museum artifact in my house. Fuck.

"I have to get this back to the museum," Jaya said aloud.

"I have a limited ability to affect my own vessel, Mistress. I was only able to move it last night because you held it. Few wishes related to it are something I can do."

"What can you do with it?" Jaya asked.

"Well the item itself is vaguely phallic. More than one master has asked me to use it for-"

"Okay, yes, fine, I get the idea. You, you get into this thing? And then I can't talk to you?" Jaya asked.

"That is correct, Mistress, though if you are holding the bottle and make a wish that is within my power, I will be able to grant it. But I won't be able to warn you if the wish will drain my power excessively, so please be careful," she said.

"Right," Jaya said, and then watched the girl seem to explode in a puff of colored gas, all of which flowed into the bottle.

After a few minutes where she tried to collect herself after watching a full-size woman explode into colored flour, Jaya started moving. She focused on the idea of getting the bottle back into the museum, because she felt she could handle that right then. Everything the genie had just told her she pushed to the back of her head.

She went to her closet and got her "school purse." It was a bag large enough to hold a notebook computer and several textbooks. She'd used it nearly constantly when she was still in college and had almost immediately stopped when she graduated, as evidenced by the two textbooks still in it. Both were archaeology texts, though, and the bottle fit between them, with one of them falling over to hide it nicely. She also grabbed a jacket and stuffed it in the top of the bag; it would make sense she'd have one since the temperature would drop later, it being September and all.

12