Sister/Genie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside she waited for the bus with one hand in the bag, as if she were afraid the bottle would somehow disappear. It was only when she wondered when the bus would arrive that she noticed she had made the entire trip and walk with the world still frozen around her.

Oh shit. Um...Make things, no, I wish time would go back to normal Jaya thought.

Jaya looked around and everything was still a 3D sculpture.

"I wish time would go back to normal," Jaya said aloud, and the world immediately started moving again. A few people looked at her in surprise and shifted away to give her space, but otherwise nobody noticed.

Okay, wishes have to be said aloud I guess. Right, she already said she couldn't read my mind unless...well... Jaya cut the thought off with a blush.

Jaya kept her grip on the bottle through the bus ride, now concerned someone would try to steal it, despite a sarcastic voice in her mind questioning how someone would even know she had it or that it was worth stealing.

Jaya finally started breathing again when she got to the museum and headed around the side to the staff entrance. Once in the museum she could carry the bottle in the open and no one would really question it, or at least if they did it was a lot easier to come up with an excuse. When she stepped in the door she stopped breathing again. The security guard, Sam, was waiting next to the metal detector. He was around her age, probably a few years younger, fit, and smiled at her, his darker skin making his teeth seem even brighter. He gestured to the standing metal detector.

And the table so he could check her bag.

He doesn't know this is an artifact. Maybe he'll think it's a decoration. But what if someone reported it missing? Dr. Lloyd seems to get here stupid early. Fuck I wish there was a way to get past security.

You have a fucking genie's bottle in your bag. You can wish for a way past security dumbass!

Right, um...I wish he was distracted...no wait it has to be a sex thing for her.

Aloud, stupid.

Hoping mumbling still counted, Jaya said, "I wish Sam would be distracted by a woman and let me through security...because the woman might have sex with him."

Jaya waited a minute at the bottom of the short set of stairs up to the security station.

"Are you okay Miss Gazdar?" Sam asked.

Jaya sighed and wanted to bang her head against the wall for being stupid and actually believing it would work. That time thing must have just been a fever dream. God, did I take something last night? I wish I could remember clearly.

Jaya pulled herself up the stairs, wondering if she would be yelled at by Dr. Lloyd or completely fired and possibly arrested when a cool breeze blew in from the door, which was slammed open violently. Both she and Sam turned to see a black woman with frizzy hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She had a turtleneck sweater on that didn't obscure her chest because that would have required a lot more than clothes; the woman's breasts were massive, and she had hips to match, also obvious because the woman was in tight workout pants.

"Zee?" Sam said, "Zee what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you baby. We need to talk," she said. Her tone said she was either annoyed or angry but Jaya thought she saw something in the woman's expression.

"Now!? Zee I'm working!"

"Do I look like I give a shit?" she snapped.

Sensing an opening, Jaya said, "Um, Sam, am I?..."

Sam waved her on. Jaya walked forward and then felt dizzy as her success hit her. She stumbled sideways and saw the women's room. She went in and nearly collapsed into a stall. She didn't need to go, but she did need to sit.

"Holy shit," she muttered to herself, "It fucking worked. I made a wish and it fucking worked. Who was that, his girlfriend? I mean, that would make sense, his girlfriend is someone that might have sex with him. I wish I knew how that turned out."

Almost as soon as she finished speaking, the bathroom door slammed open and Jaya heard the sounds of wet lip smacking. She instinctively reached out and pushed the stall door closed in a panic, hoping the bang wouldn't be too loud.

"What the hell Zee?" Sam's voice echoed in an urgent whisper.

"The hell does it look like?" Zee's voice replied and then she heard a lot of shuffling in the stall right next to her. She pulled her legs up so they wouldn't be visible beneath the stall, though she couldn't say why, exactly.

"Here?" Sam's voice said incredulously.

"Ohhhh Mister king dick is talking all kinds of shit about spicing up our sex life and when he's home in bed and I'm riding you like a fucking Harley but when it comes down to it you more a pussy than I am, huh? Little on the clock bathroom booty call too much for you? Well don't you worry honey, I'll just put these away and go home. We can have some nice missionary sex tonight. You want to try a blowjob too, or is that too much excitement for you?"

Zee's voice dripped with sarcasm the whole speech and Zaya cringed a bit but when she said "put these away," Jaya's curiosity got the better of her. She leaned forward and peered through the gap in between the stall door and the wall.

Opposite the stall the bathroom mirror gave her a clear view into the adjacent stall. Zee sat on the toilet much like Jaya was doing, except Zee had her sweater and whatever was underneath it pulled up to her neck, allowing her massive tits into view. Jaya had never seen tits that large in person; they had dropped and flattened from how they looked beneath the sweater, forming an enormous cleavage. Nearly the entire ends of the breasts seemed to be the girl's dark areolae and large nipples. As she finished her speech she took them in her hands, unable to really hold all of them, but she brought them up and held them together as she taunted Sam with her threats of boring sex.

"Shut up bitch," Sam harshly whispered again. He looked around as his hands went to work and Jaya saw Zee's eyes flash in anticipation. Sam's pants dropped slightly and he said, "I'ma plug that mouth up before someone hears your talking."

Jaya couldn't see that clearly from her angle but Sam shuffled forward and Jaya's head came down with her mouth open. Soon enough Sam put one hand on her head and Jaya could make out part of her face moving back and forth. There was only one thing she could possibly be doing. Jaya realized her own breathing was increasing and she tried to slow it down so she wouldn't be heard, but she also couldn't stop watching.

Either on her own initiative or because some unseen signal, Zee gathered as much of her breasts in her hand as she could and lifted them. Her head moved back a bit and she started talking again.

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck dem titties Samuel. You want back in my mouth you hafta push that cock far enough for me to get it. Yeah, that's it."

Jaya watched Sam's thrusting motions get more pronounced and heard slurping 'pops' that seemed to match his in-strokes. They continued like that for a while. And then Zee pushed him back almost violently, he stumbled and hit the stall and Jaya panicked as her own stall door came loose and swung open a little. Jaya wanted to push it closed but there's no way that wouldn't be heard. Her eyes returned to the reflection of the next stall. Sam was still facing in, but Jaya could see right past him. She thought she might have seen, but she couldn't be sure. She thought she was safe though, or there was no way Zee would have done what she did next.

The black woman stood and spun, pulling her jogging pants down to her knees. Her backside was round and impressive, as if were sculpted from two perfect brown globes with a deep cleft between them. As she bent forward it wasn't enough to spread her cheeks, but Jaya thought she saw two large, wet lips appear between the woman's dark thighs.

"What the fuck Zee?" Sam asked.

"That's my question," she replied, "What the fuck are you waiting for? If this ain't an invitation I don't know what is!"

"Oh you are so getting it tonight at home."

"Bitch if I wanted it tonight at home I wouldn't be here now with my pussy pointed at you."

Despite his apparent reluctance, Sam didn't put up any more of a fight. Her angle again prevented Jaya from seeing the "main action," but soon enough Sam's thrusting made slaps sound out around the bathroom. Zee had also bent over with her hands on the toilet at a slight angle, so Jaya could see past Sam's legs to where her pendulous tits hung down, swinging as Sam pounded into her and almost dragging against the toilet seat she braced herself on.

"Fuck you're so good," Sam said.

"So are you baby. Give it to me. Yeah, fuck your bitch at work, you know you want it. Take me, fuck me, yeah!"

Zee's encouragement was apparently working as Sam's power and speed increased. Jaya could see the impacts of his thrusts ripple on Zee's backside and send her tits swinging wildly. Zee's eyes were closed now and she let out little moans when he slammed into her. Soon his speed increased even more and then he slammed himself home and let out a moan as Zee replied, "Yeah baby that's it."

Jaya was totally engrossed by then and didn't notice she'd been fondling her own nipple through her top until her fingers cramped up. She quickly pulled her hand down, nearly losing her balance perched on the toilet.

"Mmmm, that's good baby. Let me clean that off," Zee said.

Zee spun around and pulled Sam closer, blocking Jaya's view again, but based on the sounds she heard Jaya didn't have any illusions about Zee cleaning him off with toilet paper.

"Now get back out there and guard the damn museum so they don't fire yo black ass," Zee said.

"You're going to kill me woman," Sam said, buckling himself up in a hurry and making his way to the door, tucking himself in as he left. Jaya saw Zee get up a lot more casually and pull up her pants. She dropped her shirt down but stepped up to the mirror and undid her bra, which featured truly massive support cups.

"You gonna come out now, or you still watchin'?"

Jaya felt her whole body warm and snapped her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry," she muttered.

"You gonna tell on my Sam?" Zee asked, her voice neutral but with a clear challenge implied.

"No. Why would I?" Jaya asked.

"That's my girl," Zee said as she seemed to finish the process of resetting her brassiere, "I tell you I don't know what came over me, but I was finishing up my run and I just got all hot and bothered. He'd been talking about making things more exciting so I figured why not? I'm guessing you don't usually hang around in bathrooms watching people fuck neither?"

"No...no I don't," Jaya said.

"Right. Let's chalk this up to a crazy morning then. Though...You mind if I tell him?"

Jaya felt panic rising in her chest again, "He...he knows me."

"I can tell him we was being watched though, can't I? If I don't mention it was you?" Zee asked.

"Um...I guess. You want to?" Jaya asked.

"Aw hell, girl, that'll get him harder than them columns you got at the entrance. You take care now."

Zee left with a quick wave behind her.

12