All Comments on 'Sister/Genie Ch. 02'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 2 years ago

Story is fun so far, and I enjoy the plot. No need to rush anything. I look forward to seeing some fantasies come out for Jaya and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so funny. A different take on the sex genie trope is always fun. "Malcubus" was great, and now you're here to take up the slack. Party on.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story fun to read. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like how she wants to be a responsible museum employee and bring the artifact back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I definitely have to read more of your work. You bring it all to a story and that just rocks. Thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I could have done without the blow by blow account of the security guard fucking his wife. đŸ˜¤ I honestly kept thinking that you would have Jaya silently slip away while Sam was focused on his wife. I realize that maybe felt obligated to include some sort of sex scene in each chapter, but this one really doesn't fit well.

The story itself is still entertaining so I gave you a 4/5.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

You say that you've not gotten to the more hard-core sex scenes yet, but the Genie in her bed, and the rest room voyeur situation were both freaking hot! thanks! ;-) TTFN

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

It's a bit tedious to get through Jaya's denial/disbelief but we are pretty much there and it wasn't too bad. Otherwise great story so far.

Muadib89Muadib8911 months ago

Don't understand why it doesn't pop through her head to ask the genie to make a nonmagical copy of the bottle. Great story but give your characters some credit, don't make them stupid just for the sake of future conflict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous