Sister/Genie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya entered her office cradling the two coffees that would be the start of her lifeline for functioning during the day, both of which she dropped on the floor after stepping through the doorway. The bottle sat on her desk. She hadn't been anywhere near it since returning it to the storage room.

"No no no no no," Jaya muttered, walking forward heedless of the coffee now spreading on the linoleum, "You can't do this, you aren't here, you aren't real."

Disproving her own statement, she grabbed the bottle by the neck and started smashing it against her desk. The bulbous end where the gold/yellow glass protrusions were made it look like a club, and somehow it functioned like one. The desk was grey metal with rounded corners, the kind seen everywhere in government buildings and schools during the 20th century. It had probably been donated to the museum back then and never updated.

The bottle, supposedly made of glass, was putting dents in the top of it as Jaya slammed the bottle down, tears streaming from her eyes at the frustration. She reached up for another swing when something caught her arm and pulled her back toward the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Lincoln asked her.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaya's brain was all over the place. She wanted to scream, curl in a ball, forget everything, and make the world go away. For a brief moment she felt like maybe she could just curl up, confess everything to Lincoln, and it would happen. He was always after her to be a girlfriend, right? That's what boyfriend's did?

Then some rational part of her brain managed to get a word in. He didn't want to be your boyfriend, he wanted to fuck you. And now he just saw you trying to destroy a donated artifact.

Jaya looked up and saw Lincoln's face. There was a hint of worry there, but more an expression of confusion and...anger? Apparently he actually did believe what he said; he thought she'd been trying to destroy culture or something.

Something in Jaya's brain snapped. The denial she'd been forcing on herself about the genie and the bottle broke like an old dam.

"Fine," she said, "Fine, you know what? I have a sex genie. Let's work with that, okay?"

"Jaya..." Lincoln said, now sounding much more worried.

"Shut up," Jaya said, "In fact, you know what, I wish you wouldn't talk for 30 minutes. I wish the door locked and no one can see in the window either."

Jaya still didn't actually believe it would work, but she couldn't deny that Lincoln's mouth was moving and no sound came out. He started feeling at his jaw and ears in confusion and panic.

"She wants this, doesn't she? Yeah, she's a sex genie, she wants her mistress to have sex? Fine, she'll have sex. I wish you were naked," Jaya snapped.

Lincoln's clothes vanished. He wasn't bad looking. He had a build that suggested he ran or cycled, maybe swam, but with a little too much eating out and working in an office to establish visible muscle definition. However...

"I wish his cock was bigger," Jaya said and it immediately increased in size. It could have just been arousal, of course, but Jaya was beyond caring.

"I wish he could fuck the way he brags about to everyone. I wish he'd stay hard until I don't need him to. And I wish he was unable to cum until I say how. And I wish he'd listen to the directions his lover gave him."

Done with her litany of demands, Jaya shucked off the long skirt she wore and stepped out of the puddle of fabric. She hoisted herself onto the corner of her desk, reached behind her, grabbed some scissors, and cut the elastic on her panties, which were basic pink packaged ones that cost maybe ten dollars for three. She spread her legs and looked at Lincoln.

"Eat me out until I tell you to stop."

Lincoln began moving immediately, though the motions were jerky as if he wasn't sure of them. Jaya briefly got self-conscious and thought it might be because of her appearance; she usually maintained a trim landing strip, but lately she hadn't bothered grooming so there was now a mass of regrowing, untamed bush with a pseudo-mohawk. Then she realized it didn't matter; either way she was about to be eaten out.

"You know you wanted this Lincoln. Now's your chance," she purred at him.

Either her compulsion on him got stronger or he finally gave in because he more smoothly dropped to his knees and dove in between her thighs. Jaya almost screamed as his tongue traveled from the top to bottom of her slit, briefly flicking past where her clit was only now emerging from its hooded home. His tongue was rough and forceful, nowhere near her dream experience of genie going down on her, but where she had been tending to Jaya's entire vagina and body, Lincoln was on a mission. He sucked on her lips, drove his tongue inside her, and sucked and flicked her clit, alternating around as Jaya responded to what he did.

The comparison brought the bottle to her mind and Jaya wondered how to get the genie to appear. Deciding to try the obvious, she pulled the stopper off the top and tipped it over. The eruption of colored gas occurred and the woman appeared in the room, still wearing the same belly dancer outfit as before. However, her expression was worried.

"Mistress? I...thank you for summoning-"

"Shut up. If you're real, suck on his cock while he gets me off," Jaya said, "I want him nice and hard after I cum."

Jaya missed Lincoln's eyes widening at the appearance of the genie, but she appreciated the moans that he let out once the genie was prostrate on the floor. Jaya wasn't sure how the woman was able to take him into her mouth with so little room between him and the desk but she was beyond caring. Maybe it's more "magic."

Despite his direct and rougher technique, Jaya approached her orgasm quickly. She guessed it had more to do with her total abstinence for the past two weeks since any sexual excitement tended to call images to her mind that she didn't want to acknowledge. She started bucking her hips against him, feeling the slight tingle of Lincoln's sparse beard as it ruffled against her sensitive parts. Soon enough the pleasure exploded in her loins. She grabbed Lincoln's head and pressed it hard against her pussy as if she could get him in deeper. He did stick his tongue in and writhed it around inside, barely brushing her G-spot and pushing her orgasm a bit longer.

She released him, breathing heavy. "Stand up," she told him.

He stood quickly and the genie rose after him, chasing his bobbing cock with her mouth. Now fully erect and engorged it was clearly above average, though she'd have to get a ruler to figure out how. The genie went to start sucking but Jaya pushed her away with her foot and slid down. She gripped the cock with her hand at the base and it twitched, a bit of precum leaking from the slit.

"He taste good?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," the genie responded, though her voice was more neutral than excited.

Jaya frowned and looked up at Lincoln. "She good at sucking cock?" she asked.

Lincoln nodded.

"Reward her then," Jaya said, "cum on her face."

Jaya used her hand to point the penis at the other woman. As soon as he was lined up, his cock pulsed and white jizz erupted from the end. Despite her earlier lack of enthusiasm (which Jaya admitted was annoying enough that was why she gave this order), the genie almost immediately assumed the "porn star pose" of leaning forward on her knees with her eyes closed, mouth open, and tongue sticking out. She didn't even flinch when the first stream hit her face, drawing a line from her forehead down to her cheek. Four more spurts came out, two getting mostly in her mouth. After finishing, Jaya rubbed her hand up and down the cock a few times. Lincoln was no softer now than he had been before his orgasm.

"Good," Jaya said and got back up on her desk, "Now fuck me."

Lincoln was between her legs as soon as she spread them. She was tighter than average, a fact she was well aware of as the few boyfriends she'd gotten this far with had praised it and then prematurely cum as a result of it. Lincoln pressed himself in and Jaya cried out. He stretched her more than she'd ever felt and she thought she now understood the phrase "delicious pain" for the first time. He didn't stop until he was fully hilted in her. Jaya panted at the feeling of being so stuffed with cock. She started pushing with her hips, rubbing her clit against him, but he took it as encouragement to get on with things. He started thrusting, slowly at first but with his full length. Jaya met his motion with her own, resulting in hard slaps when their hips slammed together, each one setting off a pulse of ecstasy in her clit.

The thrusts felt like they were pushing pleasure into her body out from her pussy. Jaya let out a long groan and looked up. She saw the genie simply standing there, watching, cum drying on her face, her expression still neutral. "Go push your tits up against his back. Talk dirty to him, get him going," she said.

The girl undid her top, releasing her amazing mammaries to settle down forming two perfect orbs of pleasure. Jaya almost changed her mind and told her to come over so she could suck on them but Lincoln apparently enjoyed the sight too because his thrusting got faster and the sensations increased for Jaya as well.

"Yes, thrust into my Mistress," the genie's voice trailed out in a loud whisper, "look down, look at your tool splitting her open, plunging into her depths. See what you do to her, how she writhes in pleasure and moans at your attention. Do it more, make her wish she had done this long ago. Give her pleasure with your cock."

The words acted like someone adding raw libido to her head and they were enough to push her the rest of the way to her second orgasm. She felt herself coat Lincoln's cock with even more liquid and it began soaking her thighs and ass as it leaked down to the desk. Lincoln picked up the pace, either out of excitement or because of less resistance inside her and Jaya let out another moan. His cock scraped her insides now since his cock had stretched her out, so now there was nothing but pleasure as his tool rubbed her deep inside and his pelvis still slammed into her clit.

Despite that, Jaya could tell she would need more to reach another orgasm. She looked up at the genie through lidded eyes and beckoned her over. Either anticipating her desires or acting on some of her own, the girl pulled herself up on the desk. Jaya reached behind and shoved everything on the desk out of the way, including the large flat monitor that crunched against the ground but she ignored that. Lying back, Jaya tore open her own shirt (she'd always wanted to do it) and pushed her simple elastic fabric bra up. Then she spun the girl around and pulled. When she was positioned right, Jaya grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down to suck on her breasts. She was the right height that it also allowed Jaya to reach up and fondle and suck the swinging tits that the genie's new position offered to her.

Jaya licked all around the hardened nub of the genie's breast, marveling that she grabbed onto it with her hand and her fingers basically sank into the warm pliant flesh. It added to the already pleasurable sensations from the lower part of her body, and when the girl went to work sucking and nibbling on her own breasts, she lost it.

Jaya used the genie's breasts for muffling her own cries as much as sexual toys as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She lost a clear sense of what feelings came from where as wetness, pushing, licking, and a tiny bit of pain applied to her body from her partners. She just knew it was all collecting somewhere deep inside, filling up with more and more pleasure. Finally it erupted inside her and her whole body tensed up. Her legs may have locked or Lincoln was more aware than she guessed because he stopped his thrusting as her pussy clenched hard on his impaled cock, and she probably came close to tearing the genie's tits off or popping them with the force of her grip. Despite that she thought she heard a moan from the girl above her.

When her body unclenched she pushed Lincoln away gently with her foot and groaned again as her pussy clenched as if trying to hold onto the cock that had pounded into it. The genie had already gotten off the desk.

Jaya rose and surveyed the room. Lincoln was still nude and backed into a corner, a kind of wild, strained expression on his face. Jaya wasn't sure if it was from the sex or the fact that he hadn't cum. When she remembered that last fact she smiled vindictively.

"You harassed me for months, Lincoln. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make waves. You know as well as I do these curator positions are like gold. Keep that in mind for whoever replaces me. As a parting gift, you aren't going to be able to cum until you get a guy to suck you off or until you're buried in his ass. Oh, my final wish is that you can have your clothes back. I'm not heartless. Now get."

Clothes appeared back on Lincoln and the man sprinted from the room. Jaya looked at the clock. She had about five minutes before he regained the ability to speak. Probably another five before Lincoln contacted someone and told them...well she wasn't sure what he'd tell them. "Jaya and some woman just sexually assaulted me in Jaya's office?" Probably not "Jaya used magic to make me have sex with her."

Jaya walked over to get her skirt. Bending down, she finally saw the box holding some other artifacts. It had been sitting on her desk and was a casualty of her passion. The objects inside had all been packed well, so she didn't think there was any damage, but she wasn't looking at them, she was just reading the sticky note attached to the side.

Jaya -

Not worth keeping these. Review and catalogue as returned.

See if you can get bottle to fit in box. Don't want to ship two.

- Dr. Lloyd.

Jaya dropped to her knees holding the note and laughed hysterically as her mind tried to cope with the fact that she'd ruined her life over a misunderstanding.

12