Sister/Genie Ch. 08

Story Info
Jaya's morning and day after.
5.2k words
4.76
8.5k
14

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: The story contains elements and themes of sister/sister incest.

Readership seems to be dropping but as I said at the beginning I wrote this because it was a story I wanted to read. I also hate unfinished stories so I won't abandon this one if I can possibly help it.

Thanks to everyone that's sticking with it. As always comments and ratings are appreciated.

=============

Both of them woke the next morning and were too tired for any kind of fooling around.

Well, that was true in Trevor's case. Jaya, with the benefit of the genie's body, had the energy and drive to perform any given sexual act two people could manage, but she had the equivalent of an emotional hangover.

Somewhat dazed, she made her way down to the kitchen and made herself some coffee. Ever since her transformation she never needed for energy anymore, but at that moment the feeling and taste of a nice cup did wonders for her nerves.

She tried to reconcile everything that had happened last night and she just couldn't wrap her mind around it. She hadn't touched a drop of alcohol but she'd gone completely wild. The stuff in the car she could excuse; she'd fooled around in cars before, though obviously not while being driven by a service. But after, bending over the counter and letting, no begging Trevor to take her ass? She couldn't think of that without blushing. Then she remembered what happened before that and suddenly wished she could have a drink.

It's this damned body, Jaya thought to herself.

She poured the rest of the coffee out barely finished and made her way up to hers and Jenny's bedroom. Jenny's bottle sat on the nightstand farthest from the bed. Jaya climbed over the bed, the robe she'd grabbed from the bathroom falling open as she went. She briefly looked down and noticed despite the uneven and aggressive attention Trevor had paid them, her breasts remained free of hickeys, tooth marks, or anything else. She very cautiously clenched, but her ass felt no different that it had the day before either. She expected some sort of discomfort or pain from her first anal experience.

Then again, it's hardly this body's first, is it? she thought.

Hoping it had been enough time, she uncorked the bottle. She expected some sort of reaction, but nothing happened. She looked down into the bottle but all she saw was blackness. She glanced around cautiously to see if anyone would see her trying to rub it like the mythical lamp when she noticed the genie sprawled out on the bed.

She lay on her back, her blonde hair splayed around her head, her arms to the side. Her breasts pointed up, sagging to the sides just slightly as gravity exerted its minimal effect on them. She had one leg out straight and the other bent off to the side. The effect suggested she was comfortably asleep but displaying most of her goods for viewing...or use.

Jaya was caught off guard by the thrill of lust that surged through her at the sight. Before she realized it she had pressed herself up against the genie, one hand running fingers through her hair, the other idly cupping a breast as her pussy settled against a naked hip.

The genie groaned and turned her head. Her eyes fluttered open with a groan. "Mmmm...hello Mistress."

Jenny pulled her down for a kiss, and Jaya let her. Their tongues pushed out into each others' mouths immediately, but it was a lazy kiss of pleasure, not a desperate lusty one. They merely wanted to enjoy the feeling of kissing each other and pressing their voluptuous bodies together.

The slow, sensuous makeout session lasted a while but soon Jaya felt a growing heat between her legs. Whether by chance or on purpose, the genie's hip bone was rubbing her slit and it forced a moan out of Jaya. After the previous night she wanted to fight it, but after the rough, intense sex with Trevor, Jenny's subtle, softer touch felt like a soothing massage.

Her mouth moved down Jenny's jaw to her neck, nibbling and sucking as she went, and her hand left the genie's breast and slid down over the tantalizing stomach. The genie's hips were less subtle now, performing a small, abbreviated belly dance of sorts on the bed which had the effect of grinding her hip directly onto Jaya's clit. Jaya almost came before she had her own hand in place, but as her middle finger slid over the smooth skin and parted the genie's labia it interrupted her rhythm and Jenny let out her own small moan.

Settled into their positions, they began pleasuring each other with more purpose. It was still slow and sensual; breasts shifted and nipples rubbed against torsos and Jaya kept exploring the neck and collar of her lover with her mouth, kisses and tongue covering as much area as she could when she didn't pause to moan. Her hand, meanwhile, slipped down and into Jenny's pussy, gathering the hot nectar within and dragging it up over the button near the top of her slit, pushing and pulling in time with the hip twitches that rubbed against her own pussy.

Jaya lost it first, clenching her hands and arms around Jenny's body as she shuddered from the slowly built orgasm. As if she'd waited for permission, Jenny came after Jaya nearly recovered and finally moved her hand in the genie's pussy, dragging a knuckle across her clit in the process. Jaya smiled to herself at the fact that she could make a sex expert cum. Then everything she'd said and done the night before came rushing back to her and she rolled away.

"Mistress, what is wrong?" Jenny asked.

Jaya shook her head. "You wouldn't understand," she said.

"Because you think I am a slut?" Jenny said.

Jaya looked back in shock. "I never said that!" she insisted.

"You forget I can read you when you orgasm, Mistress," Jenny said, "I know you are conflicted and I know it has to do with your behavior. I assume you had sex with Trevor?"

"Oh yeah," Jaya said, looking away embarrassed and a little annoyed, "Don't worry, your body had me doing all sorts of naughty things."

"My body did?"

Jaya turned and snapped, "Of course it did! Everything makes me horny. If I'm happy I want to fuck. If I'm bored I want to fuck. If I'm sad I want an orgasm to make me feel better...Gah! I'm angry right now and I feel like a hate fuck is the best idea in the world. And of course I can do it. I let Trevor fuck my ass last night. First time I've ever done that. First time I've ever wanted to do it because I used to be scared, but it barely hurt. I could probably go in there and do it again this morning. Because that's all this body does is fuck."

Jay expected, almost wanted Jenny to tell her it's what she wished for and now she had to deal with it, or remind her it was her idea to set up this relationship with Trevor in the first place. She waited for some sort of comforting hand just so she could brush it off, but it never came; they just sat there in silence.

Eventually Jaya calmed down and remembered why the genie had been in her bottle in the first place. Feeling guilty, she said, "God I'm sorry Jenny, I wish...no, just...how are you? Have you recovered?"

"Not really Mistress," Jenny said. When Jaya looked back she was hugging her knees in front of her chest and looked almost innocent, except if she looked down she could see Jenny's pussy lips pushing through her thighs. It was literally impossible for her to not be sexy or provocative.

"How much more do you need?" Jaya asked.

"If I could remain in the bottle today and be with Trevor tonight it would help. I may have to refuse more indirect wishes than normal if you want me to serve, though."

"Whatever you need," Jaya said, "Though, I'm going to tell him you're not feeling well and caught something last night. You'll have to appear in bed if he checks on you."

"You know what to do Mistress," Jenny said with a mischievous wink.

Jaya couldn't help smirking. "I wish for you to appear in bed when Trevor checks in on you so you can fuck him tonight."

The genie's eyes flashed and it set off a little shiver that traveled down her body. "Mmmm, perfect Mistress," she said. Then she crawled across the bed and planted another kiss on Jaya's lips. It was the perfect pretext to wrap Jaya in a hug and Jaya let her, enjoying both the visceral and emotional feeling of being hugged by her.

They sat like that for a while longer, but eventually Jenny said, "Mistress?" in a tone that told Jaya she hadn't forgotten the outburst.

Jaya sighed, "Go ahead, Jenny, but remember; Mariah."

"Mariah," Jenny said, "This body is built for sex. It is not like yours. Nothing will make me unready for sex; no partner will find me dry if they penetrate me. But as you pointed out to me weeks ago, that doesn't mean I am always eager for it. If someone takes a wine bottle and shoves it in my sex I will eventually orgasm, but that does not mean I want to do that. My mind is still my own. Your mind is still yours. My body only makes it easier for you to enjoy some things you were hesitant about before."

"I...what if I don't want to?" Jaya asked.

"If you do not want to enjoy certain things, you can wish for them to be unpleasant. I cannot change my body unless you wish it, but the one you have is limited only by nature and your wishes, as you know."

She almost did it. She almost told the genie to kill her libido, damp down her sensitivity, and dry up her pussy, but she stopped herself. She knew she was not in the right frame of mind to make any decisions. Besides, Trevor seemed to be able to tell her and Jenny apart, and while he assured her he would never demand either of them have sex on command, he would definitely become curious if "Mariah" stopped sharing his bed.

"Thank you, Jenny," she said, "But I'll figure it out."

* * * * *

The charade went off without a hitch, Jenny staying in bed with some unspecific malady, but still looking like the sexiest sick person ever. Of course she didn't have the pale pallor, clammy skin, or leaking orifices of someone with a real head cold but Jaya bet that even then she'd find some way to make it look sexy.

After leaving Jenny to perform her sick bedridden sexpot act for Trevor, he found her in what Jaya called the sunroom, reading her tablet wearing a t-shirt and loose pajama pants.

"God you girls look so sexy all the time, I don't know how, but you do."

Jaya turned her head and smiled at Trevor, standing in the door in slacks and a polo shirt. She beckoned him over and kissed him soundly, running her hand along his shoulder.

"Sorry I wasn't there this morning, but I wanted to check on Jenny," she said, then smiled teasingly, "I'm more than willing to make it up to you though."

She was a little surprised to find out that was true, but Trevor gathered her hand in his and kissed it. "As tempting as you girls always are, I'll have to put that off. I want to go into the office and chat with some folks about our hostess from last night."

"Didn't you put Ja- Jamie? On that?" Jaya said, suddenly panicking as she couldn't remember if Trevor ever told her Jasmine's name.

Trevor looked at her confused, then his expression cleared. "Oh Jasmine. Yeah, she's got the lead on it but I like to step in and help out when dealing with big personalities like Miriam. Not that she can't handle it but it goes faster if I'm giving it an extra push."

Jaya damped down her instinct to question why he didn't trust Jasmine to handle it on her own. "Aww, leaving us girls all alone to go deal with the mean lady?" Jaya teased.

"Believe me, I'd much rather stay with you. Make sure your sister is okay and doesn't strain herself."

"Okay. Fair warning; she likes to snuggle when she isn't feeling well, so don't be surprised if she wants some cuddle time tonight."

* * * * *

Jaya tried to distract herself the rest of the day by brushing up on the history and archaeology of the things she'd called out Mondrian for. She was maybe eighty percent sure she'd been right about the artifacts, but she wanted to double-check her own assumptions. A lot of the information was in paywall-blocked university research collections but money wasn't a barrier.

Unfortunately she could only partially focus on her work because her body was driving her nuts. She didn't know if it was the anal sex specifically or just her letting go last night but it felt like some sort of switch was flipped in her. She'd been more than willing to suck Trevor off before he went to work and was actually disappointed he'd turned her down, which was a definite switch because blowjobs had probably been her least favorite sexual activity; she'd even stopped a few lovers from eating her out in the past because she didn't want to bother reciprocating. But now she thought if Trevor walked into the room like an obnoxious dude bro and said "suck it, bitch" she'd only briefly complain about his language before taking him balls deep into her throat.

She wasn't sure when she made the decision but she found herself walking up to her bedroom. When she got there she found the genie's bottle and all but ripped the stopper out. Some part of her mind still wanted a puff of smoke but either way a deliciously nude sex genie appeared on her bed, looking like she'd just woken up after a night spent lounging in a bed following a thorough fucking.

Jenny slowly turned her head and her eyes fluttered open to look at her mistress. She didn't say anything, merely smiled and beckoned to Jaya with a finger. Jaya moved onto the bed, knee walking forward. Jenny helpfully slid down until Jaya's knees were on either side of her head. Without warning, Jaya dropped her crotch onto the genie's face. Rather than protesting, Jaya immediately felt a thick tongue spear into her core as a lip ran over her clit. She moaned lewdly; it felt like hours of pent up energy were being released. She quickly began grinding herself on Jenny's face, rubbing her clit on the genie's nose as her tongue kept going wild inside her. It was apparently long and dexterous enough to reach the magic spot inside the front of her pussy, because she felt long strokes against it as she thrust.

Her first orgasm hit in record time but rather than sate her it only redoubled her desire. She slid down Jenny's body and practically attacked her mouth, reveling in her flavor in the genie's mouth and on her face. In her mind the flavor became the most delicious nectar and she craved more if it. As if she read her mind, she felt Jenny's legs spread wide behind her as a clear invitation. Jaya spun around and locked her mouth around the slit of her partner's sex. Her tongue pushed into the tunnel producing the same exact flavor she did and then quested everywhere for the taste. Meanwhile, hands gripped her lucious ass and pulled her back down for the same treatment.

Jaya's tongue slid up and flicked along her lover's clit, causing her to moan. Jaya liked how that felt on her pussy while Jenny ate it, so she did it again. Then she thought she wanted it all the time. Moving her mouth up so it focused mostly on Jenny's clit, she replaced her tongue with two of her fingers. That got some more moans out of the woman beneath her, but she wanted more and remembered their escapades the day before. Soon four fingers plunged into the genie's sex while Jaya's tongue assaulted the woman's clit.

Jenny's moaning was near constant on Jaya's pussy but the genie didn't just sit there and take it. Every finger Jaya put into Jenny was matched in Jaya's pussy and forced just as many moans out of the mistress as it did from the genie. Then Jenny took the initiative. Jaya felt a finger slide out of her pussy and instead puncture the gate of her ass.

"Ohhhh fuck," Jaya said as she felt the digit slide into forbidden territory. Soon the genie's hands fucked both her holes, using three fingers at each entrance while her tongue kept lashing her button. Jaya tried to mount the same assault but the stimulation the genie provided was overwhelming her; the penetration of her holes was perfectly synchronized, and for a moment Jaya wondered if the genie was actually using two hands or magic. In the end she didn't care though; she gripped Jenny's thighs and screamed into her pussy as she came again, much more explosively.

The orgasm seemed to go on for too long, and every time it felt like it would subside the woman beneath her would flick her tongue or twitch a finger and Jaya would experience another shudder as pleasure raced through her body. Soon enough the pulses of pleasure subsided and Jenny withdrew her fingers, though she continued slowly and lazily running her tongue around Jaya's pussy. Despite feeling hypersensitive after the orgasm, Jenny made her tongue feel like a gentle, sexual massage without triggering any of the major pleasure centers.

Suddenly hit with emotion, Jaya spun around and slid up the bed. The smell of pussy overwhelmed her as she approached even though she knew the room must reek of it. Looking closer she saw a massive wet spot near Jenny's head and glistening moisture on her face.

"My fault?" she asked in a naughty whisper.

"Depends mistress," Jenny replied, "do you blame the one who squirted or the one who made her?"

Smiling in reply she pulled Jenny in for a kiss, their bodies sliding together as if made to fit, their legs entwining instinctively and their breasts settling perfectly against one another. Jaya felt like every movement Jenny made transferred to her body in the most pleasurable way, as if the genie was giving her a nuru massage while hardly moving at all.

"What's happening to me?" she asked breathlessly as her whole body was stimulated.

"You're experiencing what I do, mistress," the genie said, "You've been holding yourself back. Confining your sex and your sexuality to what you are used to. What's expected. I am sex, and being me, so are you now. You kept yourself from doing things, but when you broadened your experiences last night your body responded, and it remembers the pleasure. You have the freedom I don't. As a genie, I'm not allowed to walk into your room and demand a tongue in my pussy. You as mistress can command me to stay in your bed and give you incessant orgasms."

"How? How do you live like this?" Jaya asked through a moan as the physical contact seemed to reach a new level and the pleasure increased.

"As I told you Mistress, it is an adjustment. I was created for a different time and culture. With certain masters, I could expect to spend the whole day active, giving my master attention on demand and when he was recovering servicing his sons, his friends, his guards, or even sometimes his wives or other concubines. I would be the centerpiece at parties where I would be commanded to dance and pleasure myself until I was set upon by the guests and pleasured them with every part of my body. I have been the mistress of pleasure rooms where an all-day orgy is maintained with the simple order that whenever someone walks in they must both see people having sex and be able to have sex themselves. That doesn't seem to be a part of your culture, though my research suggests some remnants of that exist in select groups and special societies. And while Master Trevor seems to have enough money that he could make it happen, he appears to have no desire for it."

Jaya groaned as she felt Jenny's fingers make a more aggressive move to her slit. "I think I know what you mean. One part of my brain is horrified that you had to do that, but the other part wants to know what it was like."

"Now you understand why I act like a slut?" Jenny said. The question was teasing in tone and punctuated by her fingers pressing deep into Jaya's sex.

Where before Jaya had the urge to participate, now she just wanted to go along for the ride. Jenny's body rubbed against her and her fingers pushed into her sex in perfect rhythm. The fingers hooked her pussy and pulled it up, tugging her g-spot and her clit with a purpose. She knew she could cum, but she also knew it would take ages in this position. She was torn between enjoying the slow burn and her desperation for another orgasm.

12