Sister/Genie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny kissed her neck up to her ear and whispered, "Do you want to be pushed further? Do you want your sex genie to pleasure you fully?"

"Fuck yes!" Jaya moaned out.

It was slow and subtle, so Jaya didn't register the change for a while. She lost herself in the genie pleasuring her body, her head pressed back into the pillow, her hair splayed around, her back resting in the wet spot made by the juice she'd spewed from her pussy earlier. Jenny's lips met hers and they kissed hungrily. Their cuddling and petting had moved beyond, back to the rutting and hungry sex they both craved.

The end of the kiss was when Jaya noticed it. Unconsciously, she'd moved her legs, spreading them wide and wrapping them around Jenny, and they embraced for their kiss, hands on each others backs, and breasts pressed together with their nipples rubbing, producing exciting feelings of friction. But Jenny's hips were also pounding into her, driving something into her pussy that filled and rubbed her in all the right ways. It was very familiar, and it did not feel like plastic.

"Jenny," Jaya breathed, "do you..."

She couldn't think of how to word the question, but her genie cut her off.

"Now is not for thinking, Mistress. Now is for pleasure."

Jenny reared up and gripped Jaya's breasts, pinching the nipples as she ground into her with her hips and whatever was in her pussy. Each move seemed to press and stimulate a pleasure center in Jaya's body and it exploded. She felt like she had an out-of body experience, seeing herself and Jenny on the bed, twin bodies with one confidently and lovingly touching the other, which writhed, jerked, and cried out as it lost complete control to the pleasure that overwhelmed it.

When Jaya felt like she was herself again, her throat was raw, her eyes soaked with tears, her muscles felt like she'd just done a set of weights, and she thought she could feel her heartbeat in her pussy. Jenny lay next to her, her fingers tracing the curves and valleys of Jaya's breasts.

"I may want a nap now," Jaya said, her eyes already drooping.

"Rest mistress," Jenny said with a smile as Jaya drifted off.

* * * * *

Jaya napped soundly but woke when the house alert went off indicating someone was at the gate looking to come in. Looking out the window she saw it was dusk and the sun was on its way down. Trevor was probably home but he hadn't mentioned expecting visitors.

Rising from the bed, which somehow showed no signs of the romp from earlier other than the twisted blankets and sheets, Jaya grabbed a thick robe and made her way to the main room.

"Hmm you know, I don't usually do this but I can't stop thinking about our encounter last night. Mind if I get another taste?"

Jaya felt like her heart stopped as she heard her sister's voice from down the hall. She practically ran into the main room and nearly bruised her hip on the railing as she turned the corner.

At the front door her sister was there in a long coat that mostly covered what looked like a fashionable but affordable pantsuit. It was hard to tell, however, as she was bent over and embracing Jenny, dressed in wine-colored velvet pajamas. In addition to the embrace, their lips were locked together, and given the subtle shifts she could make out in Jenny's throat, it was not a chaste kiss of friends.

Jaya had to grip the metal banister as a torrent of desires raced through her. The immediate one was a desire to walk down and slam Jenny against the wall, or scream at them, but she also wanted to just break down crying at how her sister could mistake Jenny for her and run screaming from the room. Then she felt like mercilessly teasing Jasmine for the faux pas she just committed. After a second though, other desires crept in, like the ones that suggested she go kiss Jasmine next, or kiss Jenny, or possibly sneak up and start fondling one or both of them.

With all of those options open to her, she opted to just stand at the top of the stairs and stare. When the kiss broke both women had smiles on their face.

"How are you so good at that?" Jasmine asked.

"Lots of practice," Jenny replied, "And you are quite skilled at pleasantly surprising strangers."

"What?" Jasmine said, confused, "But...last night...?"

It was only then that Jasmine looked up. She saw Jaya, or Mariah as she would have remembered, standing at the top of the stairs. Her jaw dropped. Despite everything, Jaya couldn't resist letting a smile creep onto her face and giving a little wave. Jasmine spent the next thirty seconds looking back and forth between the two of them, then yelled out, "Trevor!"

Jaya descended the stairs she heard Trevor padding down the hall. He was still in slacks and a polo shirt although he had loafers on his feet. They met at the kitchen island at the bottom of the stairs, the same one he'd had her bent over just the night before. They shared a smirk and he put his arm around her as they turned back to Jasmine.

"Yes dear?" he asked sarcastically.

"What...I mean...two of them!?" Jasmine sputtered.

Jaya couldn't hold back a slight giggle; she could only remember a handful of times she'd seen her sister that flustered and most of them had been when they were teenagers.

"What is it you have a problem with, exactly?" Trevor asked, clearly enjoying the show as much as Jaya.

"I...I just...I don't know where to start," Jaya said, "I mean, I know I told you to go out and have some fun, but..."

"Are you saying this is too much fun? I'm not able to handle it? Old man past his prime?" Trevor said, teasing mercilessly.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, you win. I'm not your mother or your daughter, I don't have any right to comment on how you spend your time or who you spend it with. Speaking of your daughter, though, I bet she's going to have an opinion or three on this," Jasmine said.

Trevor shrugged, "She's an adult, I'm an adult. I don't ask her who she's sleeping with at college."

"They're living with you, Trevor. At least I assume you are?"

Jenny nodded, having now moved so she was closer to Jaya.

Trevor just shrugged again. "Liv was always a bit of a free spirit like her mother. I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with this. At least, she won't hate me for it."

"I kind of hate you for it, does that count?" Jasmine asked.

"That's jealousy, not hate," Trevor teased, "Now I assume you didn't come over here to try to hook up with Jenny. Or Mariah maybe?"

Jamine rolled her eyes and said, "Just an update on the Redmond matter. It looks like we're dealing with a shady mess all the way down."

"Fraud?" Trevor asked.

"Sort of," Jasmine said, "The artifacts aren't fake but her labels are. Mariah here had it right."

"I'm Jenny."

"Ugh. Stop moving. Or wear nametags. Anyway, some of the artifacts aren't from where or when she says they were, and she jacked up the price. Our teams are still pulling out the details but it looks like moving forward with them might put us at risk for a false advertising suit."

"Wow. Hey Mariah, you just saved my company a lot of money," Trevor said, squeezing her shoulders.

Jaya flushed and looked down, embarrassed. When she looked up, Jasmine was right in front of her with a subtle, sexy smile.

"This would have looked really bad as a project I was leading. You probably saved my job."

Jasmine leaned down and hugged her tightly. Jaya's body, thanks to the genie, made her aware of every point of contact. She could feel the subtle strength in her arms and hands, the chin pressing against her neck, and especially the breasts pressing against hers. She flashed back to earlier in the afternoon and the sensation of Jenny's breasts rubbing against hers and felt herself flush.

Jasmine whispered in her ear, "I don't know what Trevor's policy is about sharing, but any time you want to continue what we started last night, let me know."

She pulled away, her stomach churning with emotions. "Excuse me," she said, walking quickly away.

"She might be catching what I had," Jaya heard Jenny tell them, but she wasn't really listening. She practically stumbled into the bathroom and braced herself against the vanity, breathing heavily. She tried to slow her breathing but she just kept panting. The panting again reminded her of that afternoon, with Jenny poised over her, fucking her to an explosive orgasm. Then her mind twisted the image in her head so she was the one on top, and beneath her Jasmine's body twisted, begged, and moaned.

The image sent sensations through her body and she barely made it to the toilet before her stomach heaved. She wasn't aware of Jenny entering behind her until she felt her hair being pulled back and a hand gently rubbing her. That brought her sister to mind again, caring for her after her first brush with hard alcohol.

She didn't know how long she spent vomiting, and she only vaguely remembered Jenny carrying her to bed.

12