Sister/Genie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya thought she managed to control her surprise at least enough that they might assume she was just shocked by their visit, but Richard looked like he'd been sucker punched.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"That's a bit of a complicated question to answer," Jaya said.

"You're fucking him aren't you?" Olivia asked.

There wasn't as much venom in the question as Jaya might have expected, but there was still some level of disapproval.

"I think I should let him explain it," Jaya said.

"You know her?" Olivia immediately asked Richard almost before Jaya finished responding.

Richard paused, obviously a bit nervous now that his sister's interrogation focused on him. "I...don't know her but we met once."

"Actually, you met me," Jenny said as she came around the corner and moved up next to Jaya, smiling and a little more at ease than Jaya could manage.

After that both of the Mondrian children looked shocked.

"Holy shit," Olivia finally said, sounding genuinely surprised, impressed, or both.

"How...what?" Trevor stammered out.

"I was the one in the hotel when you were drinking with your buddies, Rich," she said. Jenny's voice had none of the hesitant caution Jaya's had. Regardless of what she said, her voice had undertones of, "Yes, I'm fucking your father, and if I wanted to I could have either one of you on your knees begging me to take you to bed."

"I wish I could sound like that," Jaya muttered to herself and then she felt...something. It was like a switch flipped in her head. The fact that Olivia and Rich were Trevor's children and she was sleeping with their father suddenly seemed less of a concern, except in the fact that she was mentally assessing how Rich would compare in bed to his father. She didn't forget that sleeping with the children of the same man you were bedding was generally frowned upon, but it was much less of a concern, and that translated to her attitude.

"Do...do you know when he'll be home?" Rich said. Jaya gave him credit for his recovery; the stammer only happened when both she and Jenny turned their stares on him.

"Do you need something?" Jenny asked, again making a simple question sound like a purely X-rated invitation.

"Yeah, we need to know what the fuck you two are doing...besides the obvious," Olivia said. She hid her fluster better when they turned toward her, but Jaya could still make out the sudden shock of arousal that hit the woman. It was like both she and Jenny had pheromones shooting from their eyes.

Before any of them could discover what would result from continued exposure of the Mondrian children to Jaya and Jenny, the door opened again. Jasmine walked in first, turned away and chuckling at something Trevor said just before walking in behind her. They both turned and surveyed the room.

There was silence for a moment, and then Jasmine said, "Oh boy."

* * * * *

Jaya, Jenny, and Jasmine had removed themselves to the sitting room off of the main room to avoid what everyone assumed would be an awkward conversation. Unfortunately Jaya found her current situation even more awkward.

She hadn't seen Jasmine for weeks, ever since her visit after the party to confirm the marketing deal had fallen apart. All the uncertainty and concern over their kiss and the aftermath had come rushing back as soon as Jasmine turned her gleeful, wicked smile on them at the sight of the Mondrian family all together.

Jenny had made them tea and they were all sitting in the sunroom where Jaya usually lounged when she was studying. Unfortunately there were only two armchairs and a sofa for seating, and Jasmine had let out a playful pout when both of them moved to the armchairs rather than joining her on the sofa. When Jaya hesitated, Jenny had volunteered to join her.

"Wonder how that conversation's going. I'm glad I don't have to try to explain...this," Jasmine said.

Jaya refrained from mentioning she could actually hear how it was going; her ears were picking up most of the conversation. Interestingly enough when the three family members were together it was Rich who had most of the objections and pointed questions while Olivia had fallen silent. The discussion itself was fairly cliché; Rich wanted to know the details of the arrangement and Trevor was pushing him off claiming it wasn't his business and he didn't need to worry about his inheritance, which then led to Rich vehemently objecting to the idea that Trevor thought his only concern was money.

Jaya's attention snapped back to the room when she heard Jenny giggle playfully. The outburst was prompted by her sister sweeping Jenny's blonde hair back from her neck. Instead of just brushing it, Jasmine let the strands fall off her fingertips, creating a sensual, sun kissed wave of hair as it fell from her hand and baring Jenny's shapely, smooth neck. Jaya saw Jasmine lick her lips as her eyes fixated on the collarbone below the neck. In response to the stare, Jenny shifted slightly, dropping that shoulder and pushing her chest out a bit, causing her dress to part a bit more in the front, expanding the window to her cleavage.

Jasmine pulled her gaze away from Jenny slowly and practically gulped her tea, wincing as it was apparently hotter than she assumed. "I've got to stop coming over here while you two are around," she said, "The fact that you can accidentally tease me just by being who you are is making it hard for me to leave every time."

"Are you sure it's accidental?" Jenny quipped.

Jaya suddenly flinched as the handle snapped on her teacup and it dropped, spilling the tea all over her legs, making her scramble back into the chair.

"Oh shit! Are you all right?" Jasmine gasped out.

She started to rise but Jenny put a hand on her shoulder. "No worries, Miss Gazdar; I will take my sister and get her straightened out. You just wait here."

Jenny grabbed Jaya's arm almost roughly and took her down the hall to the downstairs bathroom where she closed and locked the door, then turned to Jaya with an expression that actually scared her.

"What?" Jaya asked.

"Mistress...do you actually want me to speak my mind or would you prefer to just ignore this...again?"

"Ignore what?" Jaya snapped, moving over to the sink and lifting the skirt so she could get it into the bowl and begin cleaning. She practically tore the fabric rubbing it under the water until she felt Jenny's hand on her shoulder.

"Mistress...I would like to help your sister."

"She's fine," Jaya said, "She's got a job, she's got friends, she's got money-"

"She misses her sister, who she thinks is a fugitive on the run who did not even try to contact her for help despite their closeness, and she just got out of an intense relationship. She is looking for comfort."

"What do you mean she got out of an intense relationship? She broke up with Mike and...whoever? She didn't say that? Have you been talking to her?" Jaya asked.

"No, but I talk to Trevor, and he talks to her. They broke up a little over a week ago. Jasmine..."

Jenny trailed off but Jaya pushed. "Jasmine what?"

Jenny sighed and said, "Jasmine told Trevor she felt like she was going through the motions. She knew what 'real' felt like and it wasn't with them."

Jaya turned away for a moment, trying not to think too hard about the timing. It was days after she was here, days after the kiss.

She looked over at Jenny and snapped, "Don't you dare try to tell me she dumped them because of me! We don't know what happened!"

"No, Mistress, we do not," Jenny replied, "But I do know that the woman in there is hurting. And...I know what kind of comfort I am best at."

"And you think sleeping with her is a good idea if she's in a fragile state? I thought you told me a while ago that you have no experience with relationships."

"I have no experience being in one, Mistress. Harem girls fell for other people all the time. And were crushed when they realized the other person thought of them as a plaything or when an arranged marriage took them out of the kingdom. After the crying and the pain began to wear off, many of them...well...I believe today you call it 'rebound sex' and they were in a harem."

"Well...my sister always did know how to find the best partners."

"She doesn't want me, Mistress. She wants the girl who gave her a kiss at the gala."

"That was a mistake," Jaya countered immediately.

She was shocked when she saw Jenny actually roll her eyes. "Mistress...may I be blunt?"

"I already told you to speak your mind!" Jaya almost snapped.

"Jaya wants to sleep with one of us. Maybe even both of us, though I imagine that would probably overwhelm her and she would regret it. She believes we are very attractive and there are no strings attached. She is hesitant because she doesn't want to upset Trevor."

"There are strings attached, she just doesn't know about them!" Jaya insisted.

Jenny shrugged, "Then she will sleep with Trevor. She is not as attracted to him physically, but he is handsome enough, as we both know, and she has a lot of emotional investment. To be honest I doubt that will end well, but what will be worse is if all three of us reject her."

"Jenny there are so many problems with what you're suggesting! She could ruin her life and she won't even know it!" Jaya insisted.

"She will not," Jenny countered.

"Are you going to fix it with your powers? Isn't that beyond your 'purview'?" Jaya said mockingly.

Jenny paused and her face settled into a neutral expression. She waited for Jaya to turn away and start cleaning her dress again, then said, "If one of us does not invite Jasmine to stay the night she will think the man she respects and the women she finds attractive all believe her unworthy of bedding. She will settle for the first person who shows her attention. And after some amount of time, unless she is very lucky, that relationship will turn sour and ruin her life far more than your imagined consequences."

"I can wish her to be safe."

"No you cannot, Mistress. I am a sex genie. Your sex genie. My wishes all have to be about your sex life. The only way you can keep her from finding that disastrous rebound partner is if you wish for them to skip her because you want her yourself."

Jaya spun to look at the genie, ready to hurl another spiteful retort, but she saw Jenny's expression. It wasn't stern, or impatient. It was pleading, and that stopped Jaya cold with fear. She suddenly got a flash in her head of Jasmine sitting at a bar, being hit on by an overbearing "dude-bro" with a string of lovers and a few date rapes behind him, and then Jaya herself swooping in, brushing him aside, and kissing Jasmine full on the mouth. They'd enjoy the kiss until they needed to come up for air, and then she'd turn and pull her sister out of the bar, Jasmine calling back quickly to apologize to the bartender and brush off the guy.

Her eyes suddenly seemed to refocus on the room and she saw Jenny standing there, still waiting, still hopeful. She suddenly had tears in her eyes and turned back to the sink.

"Leave me alone," she said.

"Mistress-"

"Out!" Jaya snapped.

She never heard Jenny move, but she heard her door click shut quietly.

Jaya spent half an hour washing the tea out of the dress, even though it was clean long before that. She could still hear the Mondrians talking by the time she finished, though they'd mostly moved on from the discussion of her and Jenny and were on to more typical family catch-up discussion. Despite the recent issues, Trevor seemed to have a rapport with both of his children; where some parents would need to wrestle every little bit of information out of their children, the exchange of stories and jokes was free and easy with all three of them, though Trevor and Rich still had a slightly tighter bond than Trevor and Olivia.

After a while Jenny came back to the room. "The Mondrians are going out," she said

"Trevor wants us along?" Jaya asked.

Jenny smiled, "No. Trevor pulled me aside and was about to apologize but I assured him we understood. We're here for him, not his children. But he did ask me a favor."

Jaya smirked. "Something particularly kinky for him tonight?" she asked.

"He's worried about Jasmine, Mistress. He wants us to make sure she's not alone."

The simple sentence was like a punch in the gut. Trevor probably didn't know what he was suggesting, though given how Jenny in particular acted with everyone he might have a better idea than she assumed.

"Us?" Jaya clarified.

Jenny shrugged. "He said he wants her to be with friends, and she doesn't seem to want to be with anyone from work right now. He thought she seemed to get along with us."

There was another long, heavy pause before Jenny said, "Okay."

Things started out a bit awkward, but only for Jaya. Jenny and Jasmine fell right back into the flirty girlfriend behavior from the morning and were laughing and teasing each other. Both tried to draw Jaya in, but she was in a bit of a mental fog between everything that happened and the fact that Jasmine was right there. She was constantly wavering back and forth over keeping her distance for fear of revealing something that would clue Jasmine in to who she really was, and just snuggling up to her big sister and melting into her lap, confessing everything that had happened.

That probably would have continued until the awkwardness killed her or drove Jasmine to leave but then Jaya zoned out and found the other two looking at her expectantly.

"I'm sorry, I totally missed what you said," Jaya admitted, "I wish I was better company."

In her head, she saw herself reach out with her arm to take back the words as soon as she said them. Instead she just thought she saw a bit of a flash in Jenny's eyes and suddenly she was much more relaxed. She joined in the conversations, no longer fretting about Jasmine's presence or her own behavior.

Jaya worried that they would have trouble navigating a long session of "girl chat" since she couldn't talk about her history without giving the game away and Jenny's history as a genie would either do the same or convince Jasmine they were both insane, but she was treated to a master class of conversational manipulation courtesy of her genie. Somehow Jenny kept their guest talking about herself almost constantly. Jaya knew Jasmine was confident and proud of her own accomplishments but she was hardly an attention whore or a one-upper. Still, somehow Jenny managed to turn every probing question back around and get Jasmine to start on another anecdote or story about her own life. The few times she couldn't manage that, she tossed it off to Jaya, who took some of her own life experiences and either left out or changed details to get the conversation back onto her sister.

Time seemed to disappear and a loud rumble from Jasmine's stomach set them all to fits of laughter, after which Jasmine smiled mischievously and dug in her purse, pulling out a black metal card and saying dinner was on Trevor. They opted for sushi, ordered from a high end locale that usually didn't deliver, but when Jasmine tossed out Trevor's name and said money was no object they made an exception, even going so far as to make the delivery with one of the decorative "boats" usually reserved for large in house orders of several different rolls. While the delivery was en route, the three of them raided Trevor's wine collection. Jasmine seemed to actually know a bit about what the different bottles and years represented, and assured the girls that the bottles she grabbed were decadently expensive without running the risk of drinking away some sort of priceless collector's vintage.

The first bottle vanished like someone drilled a hole in the bottom and the second was three quarters gone by the time Jaya thought to check. The wines were sweet and fruity; to Jaya they almost tasted like fruit juice with a kick. But despite tasting the kick, she still felt clear-headed after two glasses, and she knew from experience she should at least be feeling a comfortably numb buzz unless the wine was somehow less potent than normal. She looked over at Jenny and held up her glass with a questioning look and the genie smiled slightly and shook her head.

Apparently our bodies can't get drunk either. Unless someone wished for it, I suppose. I wonder how popular "hooking up with a blitzed girl" was as a fantasy in ancient Persia?

However, Jasmine had no such benefit and while Jaya knew her tolerance was decent her biological sister hadn't been monitoring her intake. She had a solid buzz going and Jaya saw her exhibiting the traits she remembered so well; giggling, constantly smiling, and (more than anything else) getting very touchy-feely.

Despite her earlier wish getting her past the nervousness around the conversations, the affectionate touches of her sister brought the butterflies back. They'd all planted themselves on one of the couches in Trevor's living room to eat the sushi off a coffee table, but now Jaya pulled back, trying to subtly put some distance between them.

Jenny, on the other hand, leaned into it figuratively and literally. By the time they were fully done with dinner and had been chatting for twenty minutes, she had one hand almost constantly trailing through Jasmine's jet black hair, a gesture her sister welcomed. Jasmine's free hand moved all around the voluptuous body of the woman next to her, settling on thighs, hips, and shoulders without hesitation.

As Jaya expected, it wasn't long before the alcohol loosened her sister's tongue, in a number of ways.

"I think guys just get in the way sometimes," she pouted, "I mean...Mike was good for me all the time, but Vin like...he was a sometimes thing, you know? Like sushi. You want it sometimes but not every day; your breath starts to smell and you eventually want something cooked."

"So you prefer women?" Jenny probed, her hand moving down to Jasmine's neck.

Jasmine shrugged. "I don't know. I might have just preferred Mike. I mean...God she could get me off. Have you ever been with a woman?" Jasmine asked Jenny.

Jaya had to stop herself from spitting her drink out as Jenny casually responded, "A few times."

"You can probably have anything...I mean anyone you want. You're really hot," Jasmine said, "You both could."

There were a few moments of silence but Jaya braced herself as she saw Jasmine start looking back and forth between them.

"So...Trevor, like...has both of you available right?" Jasmine asked.

Jaya started saying, "I don't know if he'd want us to discuss the-"

"Oh he said he had some new girlfriends like...a few days after you showed up," Jasmine interrupted, "I think he wanted to shock me. He didn't know I was in a poly group myself. So he's boinked both of you, right?" she asked, giggling at the apparent hilarity of "boinked."

"Sure," Jenny said casually.

"So...has he...you know...boinked both of you? At once?"

"We're sisters, Jas," Jaya said, having been told to use the nickname a few glasses prior.

"That's not a no," Jasmine said triumphantly, "Come on."

She looked pleadingly at Jenny. Jenny smiled widely and took a little sip of her drink while shrugging slightly.

"Ha!" Jasmine said triumphantly, "I knew it. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you even if you were my sister. I bet as soon as your boobs got big enough you were groping each other just to check if you were still the same, huh?"

"Would it bother you if we told you details?" Jaya asked hesitantly.

"Fuck no!" Jasmine said, "Like I said, you're both hot. Who cares? I mean, all that is bullshit anyway; it only matters if you're having kids and that sure as shit ain't happening with you two. If you kissed, groped, fuck even if there was a little south of the border rubbing going on it wouldn't bother me. Kind of hot, really."