Sister/Genie Ch. 10

Story Info
Jaya cuts loose, then crashes into reality again.
7.2k words
4.77
6.8k
13

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: The story has elements of sister/sister incest.

Thank you as always for the comments and ratings. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story. I appreciate the feedback I've received.

===========================

"I want to try it" became the theme of what Jaya later realized was an escape into borderline or actual sexual addiction.

In her clearer moments, she recognized the signs. She'd volunteered at a few shelters in her years, and between that and some women's issues forums she knew the signs of addiction well. Obviously she didn't have any of the markers of chemical addictions, like shakes or extreme weight loss, but the behavioral ones were all there. And the genie was her ultimate enabler. Not only was she game for anything, she wanted it as much as Jaya did, and on those occasions when they had some sort of real obligation, like when Trevor needed an escort for a dinner or something similar, she simply wished for the urges to die down. But she never even thought of keeping them suppressed.

Mindful of their situation, Jaya focused most of her initial experimentation on pleasing Trevor. Trevor already mentioned he could tell them apart in bed because Jenny seemed more into it and it hadn't bothered her. Now she wanted to compete. Jenny appeared to have the sweet, pliant sexual partner role all wrapped up, so she figured "Mariah" would take on the role of the adventurous, deviant sexual dynamo. She had a genie with literal centuries of pleasing men and she took real advantage of that knowledge, having the genie teach her about things like muscle workouts (Jenny called them "pleasure training" because she'd been a millennia or two too early to know who Arnold Kegel was), deep throating techniques, and how the prostate figured into male pleasure.

The problem arose because for all his fitness and care, Trevor was still in his late fifties and wasn't a marathon runner. Jaya found herself screaming in shock when, after thirty minutes of keeping Trevor on edge before taking him down her throat at the same time she pushed a finger into his ass to massage his prostate, his shuddering orgasm was accompanied by thrashing and gasping. She screamed for Jenny to get in there.

"Something's wrong!" she said, pointing.

"His heart, Mistress! I've seen this before," Jenny said gravely.

"Fuck I wish I hadn't done that!" Jaya said.

Suddenly Trevor's seizure stopped. It was so abrupt Jaya almost thought he'd died, but as she moved to check his pulse he choked out a snore, and then seemed to wake up. Looking back and forth between the two of them. He smiled at them sleepily and said, "If you're arguing about who spends the night with me, Mariah's making a better case for it."

Jaya shook her head and looked. Jenny was in a sheer blue nighty with a matching thong, but she herself was still naked. She looked back and said, "Hang on stud, I need to chat with my sister real quick."

"Not going anywhere," Trevor said.

Out in the hall, Jaya just looked expectantly at the genie.

"Your wish apparently...erased whatever act made his body fail," the genie said.

"So he doesn't remember it?" Jaya asked.

"For him it never happened, Mistress," the genie explained.

"Won't he notice the missing time?"

The genie shrugged. "In my experience, humans seem very good at ignoring or forgetting things that are too painful or hard for them to understand. He will probably assume he was tired and lost track of time or something."

"Well how am I supposed to do anything with him now!? I'll be so worried an orgasm is going to kill him I'll probably be a dead fish in bed."

"I can...what was the phrase I heard...'sub in' for you?"

"And you won't kill him?" Jaya asked.

"I...have more experience with human bodies than you do, I think, Mistress. I can track his responses."

"Couldn't I do that too?" Jaya asked, "We have the same body."

"This is a matter of experience, Mistress. I have had a number of lovers pass on while enjoying me," Jenny explained.

"Oh my god!" Jaya exclaimed, "Are you okay?"

Jenny looked confused, "Mistress?"

"I mean...dying in the middle of sex..."

"It happens, Mistress, especially when you are one of the few women that will enthusiastically pleasure an overweight man in his dotage. But it has given me a lot of knowledge around how men look when they are overcome by something other than pleasure," Jenny explained.

"Why didn't someone wish them to have not died, like I did?" Jaya asked.

The genie seemed to think for a minute, then said, "Well in some cases the person was my master, and they obviously couldn't. All the other times my master either did not care that the person had died or didn't think of wishing for what you did. Some tried to wish him back alive but I truthfully said that wasn't in my power. None of them ever thought to wish for the sexual act to not occur, and even if they had it was rare they were in the same room and would have been able to make such a wish before the person expired."

Jaya shook her head, trying to assimilate everything Jenny was telling her, and mumbled, "Okay...yeah...you'd better...I definitely need the night off. Don't kill him."

It took a day or two for Jaya to be confident with Trevor again. Both of them encouraged Trevor to see his doctor soon, claiming that he seemed to be getting more worn out by their sessions. Jaya also made a small wish to improve Trevor's health enough that a mid-coital failure of his body wouldn't happen. Even so, Jaya stuck to more "vanilla" engagements with him, with anal sex being the most adventurous thing she indulged in. Jenny accommodated Jaya's desire to have a niche, either because of her own feelings or because she wanted to please Jaya as her mistress. Regardless, the pattern became: Jenny and Trevor made love. Mariah and Trevor fucked. Trevor actually seemed to like it, and after getting over the initial awkwardness, he began to request one or the other of them depending on his mood. Jaya tried not to notice he requested Jenny a bit more than Mariah.

She turned to her other newfound interests to help distract her. While she couldn't push Trevor's sexual limits, she still had her own sex genie, and she finally made use of her. After a week, she knew her way around Jenny's pussy like it was an old friend. They had tried every conceivable combination of their two bodies grinding and rubbing against each other, and still Jaya wanted to try more. By the following Monday, she'd experienced the sensation of a fist her pussy, her ass, and both together. She'd even gotten her one-day, crampless period the previous Thursday, and while Trevor immediately begged off, it didn't stop Jaya from seeing exactly how much she could get away with on her own, even with the blood.

Week two saw toys enter the picture. Jaya really took to double ended dildoing with Jenny, and she thought it was possibly her favorite way to enjoy another woman. Both of them fucked the other with strap ons in their pussy and ass, and of course that led to sessions of double penetrating, sometimes with double-strap ons, sometimes with one strap on and the double-sided dildo. Two days of play were devoted to the more extreme insertion toys like two foot long penises, flexible rubber insertion toys of even more extreme length for the ass, and dildos fashioned like tentacles.

Jaya simply lost herself in the sensations, reveling in the number of orgasms she had, the differences in the feelings between how she got them, and the fact that she didn't need to worry about any of the normal issues with extreme play. She'd taken the two foot dildo into her pussy and made Jenny slam it into her so hard she felt it pounding against her cervix. It should have stopped everything for her, but she was in such a sexual haze by that point that the pain simply melded with the pleasure and she didn't stop until she'd cum twice. And where ordinarily she'd be looking for blood and maybe making an appointment with a gynecologist to check for bruising, she knew she'd be fine. In fact, the mixture of pain and pleasure gave her new ideas.

Friday morning she had the genie wish up a few things and use them on her. She was bound upright on a metal frame. Her hair was gathered and secured with rope, the other end of it tied to an anal hook that forced her to keep her head back or dig the hook deeper inside her now well-used asshole. In front she was decorated somewhat like the slave girls Jenny used to live with, except with pleasure and pain in mind. Two clamps squeezed her ample nipples, and another pinched her clit. All three were connected with a gold chain that looped down and was attached to a dildo.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Mistress," the genie said, and it was off to the races.

When she pulled the dildo out, the chain went taught, tugging on her nipples and clit. Then the dildo slammed home, rubbing against the ball-shaped plug expanding her ass. The pressure pushed the dildo hard against her g-spot as it moved. The dildo itself wasn't extreme but it was no slouch either; ten inches long with a three inch diameter. Jaya was full and tortured.

She screamed out as the pain and pleasure, alternated and blended together. People would think she were being murdered if she hadn't had Jenny make it impossible for anyone to hear outside the room. She thought her nipples would be torn off and her clit felt like it was on fire, but beneath the torturous pain there was a wellspring of pleasure that kept building and building.

"Lean into it Mistress. Embrace everything you're feeling," the genie told her as she continued her merciless assault on Jaya's cunt.

Soon Jaya was panting and could no longer tell where the pain was giving way to pleasure or vice versa. The tugging on her nipples still hurt, but it also felt so good, and the tugging chain on her clit felt almost like a vibrator. Her shuddering also seemed to travel down the rope to the hook in her ass, vibrating it against her sphincter and colon.

Jenny rose up, not breaking the rhythm of the dildo at all, and whispered in her ear, "Now I show you why I'm a sex genie, Mistress."

Suddenly the clamps vanished. As blood rushed back to the constricted bits of Jaya's body, the dildo was rammed fully into her. It was the biggest shock of pleasure and pain yet and all Jaya could do was scream, tears leaking down her face.

At some point she probably lost consciousness because the next thing she knew all of the toys were gone along with the metal frame. She was cuddled in bed with Jenny, the genie softly stroking her head and planting light kisses on her forehead. Jaya tried to get up but the genie held her down.

"No Mistress. You need to rest," she insisted.

"I'll recover from that," Jaya protested.

"You will, but that mix of pain and pleasure is dangerous to the mind. I have seen people take it too far, too fast. You will wait."

"I could make you do it with a wish," Jaya threatened. She meant it to sound teasing but she wasn't really sure if that came through. Or if she meant it.

"You could, Mistress, but I cannot allow my master, or in this case my mistress, to come to harm because of my actions. I do not think you want to test me. I told you about those genies who interpret wishes the way they want, to the detriment of their Masters?"

"You wouldn't," Jaya looked up, to see a determined look on the genie's face, but with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Fine, you're on," Jaya said, her competitive spirit roused, "I wish I could have an orgasm."

"You already can have orgasms, Mistress," Jenny replied deadpan.

"Fine, I wish for you to give me an orgasm right now."

Jaya saw Jenny's eyes light up and felt...something. Her pussy clenched and she felt a little frission from it, but it was barely a tingle.

"What was that?" she asked.

"An orgasm, Mistress," Jenny replied.

"That was not!" Jaya insisted.

"It was. That was your first orgasm, actually; I got it from your memories some time ago. You were young, in your shower, I believe," Jenny said.

Jaya thought back and suddenly had a memory of a confused moment when she'd been cleaning herself in the shower and felt a strange sensation as she focused on her privates. She'd continued "cleaning" until she felt a little shudder and a tingle, which was exactly what she'd felt just then.

"Oh you...I want, no I wish for a much bigger orgasm, right now," Jaya said.

She saw the genie's eyes narrow and the smirk get bigger. The mischievous, glaring eyes flashed. Then she felt a sort of tightening in her core.

"Oh shit, shit, no I didn't-"

When Jaya woke up, she dry heaved.

She was sitting in the bed still, but she could feel and smell horrid things. She opened her eyes and saw a pool of vomit in front of her. There was liquid staining the white sheets on the bed that produced its own odor in the mix, and she felt a squishy wetness on her ass that she didn't want to contemplate.

"Jenny? Jenny, I'm sorry, I wish it was clean, please clean me up!"

Suddenly everything, particularly the smells, were gone, and Jenny hopped back on the bed.

"How did that happen?" Jaya asked.

"I gave you the orgasm you had when we edged for a day," the genie replied, "You remained asleep long enough for me to clean the results before. All of your muscles went a bit crazy, Mistress, including ones that handle bodily functions. Also, you passed out."

"Okay, fine, you made your point. I'm sorry. Let's take a break," Jaya relented.

"Excellent idea, Mistress."

* * * * *

Jaya actually did dig in to the news and her continuing attempts to remain up to date on history news (a more rapidly changing field than many people would think) but after three hours or so she began to get antsy again. She hadn't heard anything from either of her housemates all day, and she suspected Jenny was actively avoiding her to reduce temptation. Despite that, Jaya managed to hunt her down, swimming in the pool. The suit she had on was a monokini and given hers and Jenny's proportions skinny dipping would have made little difference for all it concealed. She rose out of the water like a swimsuit model as Jaya approached.

"So I was thinking earlier," Jaya began.

"Mistress," Jenny cut in, "your thoughts lately have been going to dangerous places."

Jaya held up her hands and said, "Hear me out. We've been...pretty active lately, right?"

"Very active," Jenny corrected.

"And I haven't been making many wishes, have I?"

Jenny raised an eyebrow. "Do you want a count of the sex devices I have manifested and vanished for you, Mistress?"

"And how much power did that really require from you?" Jaya countered. Jenny shrugged with a coquettish smile and Jaya contined, "That's what I thought. So how about you tell me what kinds of things you might be able to pull off with that excess power? Things I might not think of?"

A smile grew on Jenny's face, but whatever she might have suggested was cut off when Jaya's enhanced hearing registered the sound of the house's front door unlatching. Her expression changed immediately and made Jenny stop.

"Did Trevor go out?"

Jenny nodded. "He said he had some errands to run. I didn't ask for specifics."

Jaya smiled, "We might have to pause that then, sister, because Trevor tends to like it fast and a bit freaky when he comes home from being out."

Jenny pouted playfully and started to shove Jaya toward the door but both of them froze when they heard an unfamiliar call.

"Dad?"

Jaya and Jenny looked at each other, wide-eyed. Jaya had no idea what was running through the genie's mind, but hers immediately took in the fact that Jenny was basically naked and she was wearing a long T-shirt with nothing beneath it, and even if she held still it didn't cover anything below her waist.

"You could hide us, right?" Jaya asked, "Have us disappear or something until Trevor gets back and then we can walk in and say we went out shopping or something?"

Even as she said it Jaya thought it was unlikely, and the genie's pained expression confirmed it for her.

"I could do it Mistress..."

"Too much energy?" Jaya asked.

The genie shrugged. "I am sorry Mistress. As far as my powers are concerned, you'd be running away from an opportunity to have more sex. The possibility this might make things awkward with Trevor isn't enough of a factor, especially since we don't know that it would be."

"So what, your powers want me to just walk out there and jump on Trevor's son?" Jaya asked incredulously.

The genie shrugged. "Do you want to know how many times I've had sex with multiple members of the same family? While they were alive? In the same room, even?"

Jaya waited for the shudder of disgust she expected and was both surprised and a little disturbed that it not only didn't show up but was replaced by something like anticipation. She pushed that to the side for now.

"Fine, we have to take this in stride. I wish I had something alluringly casual to greet them with," she commented.

Because of the way the genie or her powers interpreted "alluring", underwear was not part of the outfit. However, she did have on a flowy, casual halter dress that came around her lower back and used wide strips of rippling fabric that came up over her breasts and around her neck. Her bosoms were enough to push the fabric apart and leave a slight gap to see some cleavage, but it wasn't nearly as revealing as some of the outfits the genie had either worn or provided. The lower portion was a flowy skirt that came down below her knees and hung modestly close. The only concern was the dress was white, and Jaya was sure a good mist would probably turn it transparent. She looked over at Jenny and saw her dressed in the same outfit.

"Where did we get these, in case Trevor asks?"

Jenny shrugged. "From what I can tell these are common fare, available in many different stores."

"Okay. I'll go out first, you follow in a few minutes. We probably can't avoid some shock but hopefully we can dodge full anger or nervous breakdown."

Jaya took a breath and opened the door, walking out to the main room.

She saw Trevor's stepdaughter first. Olivia was a taller woman, Jaya guessed about the same height as her sister Jasmine. Where Jasmine was healthily curvaceous, though, Olivia was athletically sleek and feminine. She walked slowly and casually in jeans and a t-shirt but she still appeared to glide as she moved, a quality Jaya recognized as common in women who were or had been active in dance or gymnastics. Her build supported that too; her arms showed the tone of an athletic woman and the way her jeans bunched against parts of her legs and backside suggested it was present throughout. She also had an uneven tan that you got from being outside doing things in the sun, rather than intentionally trying to bronze oneself under the sun or in a bed. Her face was long-ish with a pointed chin and high cheekbones, piercing, narrow dark eyes with thin brows to enhance the intensity of her look, and straight auburn hair she had pulled back in a ponytail. She noticed Jaya immediately and the thin eyes widened, then narrowed again in a considering stare.

When she got farther into the room and saw Richard, Jaya almost tripped over her own feet.

"Rich," she said under her breath, mentally cursing that she hadn't made the connection

Standing next to the kitchen island where most guests seemed to stop after coming through the front door was Richard, Trevor's biological son. He was dressed casually like his sister in jeans and a t-shirt, but it did nothing to disguise the fact that he was the tall, respectful guy that she and the genie had run into in a hotel bar shortly before embarking on the plan that got them associated with Trevor in the first place, and part of the group of young professionals she'd joined the genie in flashing.