Sister/Genie Ch. 14

Story Info
New day, new realities, new challenges.
6.7k words
4.76
6k
9

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest is a major feature of the story at this point. Also if you haven't figured that out I think you need to reread a few chapters ;-)

At this point I should note there may be some continuity errors cropping up with the timeline. I tried to keep everything straight and time events out correctly but in some cases I knew how much time I wanted to have between some events and others and I wrote it that way regardless. I apologize if things don't quite line up.

As always, I appreciate those of you continuing to stay with the story and providing the ratings and comments. Thank you all.

=====================

Jaya woke and it was dark. The slight glow that had been peeking through the blackout blinds on the windows was gone, and they'd never bothered to turn on a light. There was barely even a glow from under the door, suggesting Trevor and Jenny were, if not asleep, at least still in their room.

Jaya closed her eyes again so she could just feel. Jasmine was spooned up against her, Jaya being the "small spoon". The curves and softness of Jasmine's body pressed against her, and an arm wrapped around her torso. She had literally dreamt of this so many times. Each time she'd woken up and dealt with a torrent of conflicting emotions. Now she just relaxed into the pleasant ones given to her while she woke.

Unfortunately the feeling shattered somewhat when she felt Jasmine's hand move. The arm curled around her, pulling her tightly against Jasmine's body. It still felt nice, but now the illusion was shattered for Jaya. The woman behind her, the wonderful, soft, sexual woman behind her, was a real woman. She wasn't going to disappear, she wasn't going to forget, and she wasn't going to take everything in stride as long as it had to do with sex.

Jaya began to see the appeal of the genie more and more.

Unable to keep the tight grip, Jasmine's hand began wandering, brushing and gently cupping the breast it rested on. Jaya pushed her worries to the back of her mind and enjoyed the sensation, lightly moaning encouragement. She wondered if the musings about real life could be postponed while they ravished each other again.

"You're different from your sister," Jasmine whispered.

Jaya stiffened in shock, then realized what Jasmine meant. "Trevor says the same thing," she replied.

"I...I don't know I suppose it makes sense. I like Jenny. I mean, we..."

Jasmine cut herself off and Jaya realized what had her nervous. "I know, Jasmine. It's okay."

"I wanted it to be you. I tried to pretend it was you," Jasmine whispered.

"That should have been easy," Jaya said, keeping her voice neutral.

"It wasn't. Jenny...Jenny is a giver. Maybe she's different with Trevor, but I felt like she was a living sex toy. Whatever I wanted her to do, she did. She was enthusiastic about everything. Kissing, grinding, oral, fingering; she acted like everything was the best sex ever. And she certainly knew how to push my buttons, including a lot I didn't know I had."

"She...I've heard the same thing before," Jaya said, having to stop herself from revealing she'd experienced the same thing.

"But you...I felt like you were more real. You had your own wants, your own needs," Jasmine said, and planted a kiss on Jaya's shoulder.

"Are you sure that's better?" Jaya asked.

"I know it was."

Jasmine rolled her over and kissed her. It was a slow, sensual kiss. Their lips met and moved with each other, only parting after both had savored the initial contact. Their tongues moved slowly, testing each other, confirming that what they felt when they kissed before wasn't a one-off.

That probably would have started another round of lovemaking for them except a tentative knock sounded on their door.

"Trevor says we're taking off in an hour and a half," Jenny's voice came through.

Jaya appreciated that, despite Jenny probably knowing exactly what happened, she didn't call out either of their names or mention they were in the room together.

The process of getting ready to leave was only partially slowed by awkwardness from Jaya and Jasmine. Suddenly neither of them was sure how far they were supposed to stand from each other, and they were mortified of actually running into each other. Trevor and Jenny, meanwhile, watched them do their dance with bemused smiles, though Trevor had slightly more sympathy in his expression.

By the time they made it on the plane the mounting tension was palpable, and Trevor decided to take it head on after they took off.

"I'd tell you two to just kiss and get it over with but that seems to be what started this. I'll just say that whatever you two work out is perfectly fine with me. I told you both individually, and now I'm telling you together. Now I made a promise to Jenny last night and we're going to use the sleeper cabin in the back for that. We'll probably stay there for the rest of the flight, so whatever you two need to talk about, or do, you won't be bothered by us."

Trevor took Jenny's arm and walked the length of the plane to the back. Before ducking in the door, Jenny leaned over to Jaya and whispered, "I left a present in the drink holder up where Trevor was sitting. In case you need it."

Jaya didn't react, and they heard Jenny let out a little squeal as the door to the sleeper compartment closed. She and Jasmine were seated on opposite sides of the jet, Jaya in the back and Jasmine slightly more toward the center.

"We should probably move more toward the front," Jaya said, "Jenny...can be loud."

"I...um..." Jasmine stammered and Jaya cursed to herself.

"Yeah, sorry, obviously you know that."

Without going into the cockpit, the foremost seats on the plane were arranged as a four-seat table, so their options were either to sit facing each other or sit side-by side. They opted to sit next to each other and did so in relative silence for quite a while.

Jasmine was the one to eventually break the silence, but it felt like a dam breaking to Jaya.

"Mariah, I-"

"I can't do this, Jasmine," Jaya blurted.

There was a stunned silence from Jasmine and Jaya looked over to see tears forming. She immediately grabbed Jasmine's arm.

"No, sorry, that's not what I meant."

"Well explain it quick, blondie," Jasmine said. Jaya could already tell from her voice that Jasmine's rare but intense temper was boiling.

"I can't...I can't be casual about this. I can't go halfway," Mariah said.

"I think we're way beyond halfway," Jasmine said.

Jaya put her head in her hands and felt her eyes stinging. She knew what she felt but it had nothing to do with sex or seduction so all of the genie's help with her body and her behavior were useless.

She was on the verge of crying when she felt Jasmine's hand rub her shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm...not sure about this myself. Just...tell me what you're feeling. I'll try not to interrupt. Or assume."

Jaya took a deep breath.

"Everyone told me you just got out of a relationship not long ago. But they also told me you aren't looking for a rebound. I've been...I've had a lot of casual sex for the past couple of months. I...I like Trevor. He's a good lover. But we're really just fuck buddies. And now that he and Jenny seem to be making a go of it we may not be that anymore. I don't...I don't want to do that with anyone else. I really only did it with Trevor because of the money. Not that I wouldn't spend time with him if he weren't paying me, but-"

"I get it, Mariah. I know how Trevor feels about things, mostly. And I sort of get the position you're in. Believe me, there were rough patches when I wondered if I should use what I have more...directly. I think a lot of women have," Jasmine said.

Jaya tried to push past the shock and her immediate desire to interrogate Jasmine about when she was desperate or tapped out to the point she'd considered selling herself, but she knew "Mariah" wouldn't have a reason to shift gears that quickly.

"I like you," Jaya finally said, "A lot. I know I've sort of been avoiding you at times but...it sounds so high school but I was scared of how much I liked you. That first kiss we had...it stuck with me. And then last night..."

Jaya had been speaking mostly to the empty seat across from her but she turned and looked in Jasmine's eyes now.

"I can't do casual. I can't be friendly and teasing and gently flirting with you and have fun sex for a while before wondering if things go deeper. I'm already neck deep. I want to just explore it, at that level. It's too late for me to work my way there slowly. I'm...I'm sorry but that's where I am."

"And you think you need to apologize for that?" Jasmine said.

"Well...I mean how many times do people get scared when things get too real too fast? How many 'breaks' turn into 'break-ups' because one person is all in while the other's figuring stuff out? I just...I wanted you to know I'm all in. I didn't want you to expect anything else."

"And you don't think I'm all in?" Jasmine challenged.

"Jasmine, we've hung out maybe four times? Had a few conversations-"

"Let me stop you there. Because you're not the only one who's been dealing with that kiss for months. I broke up with my lovers because of that kiss, Mariah."

"You what?" Jaya asked.

"I broke up with them. I tried to tell you a few nights ago. I felt something way, way deeper with that kiss than I ever had fucking Mike and Vin. After that I just...I couldn't pretend they were enough for me anymore. And the amount of harassment I put Trevor through, asking about you. Do you know I actually asked him how you were in bed?"

"What?" Jaya said with a bit of a giggle.

"No bullshit," Jaya said with a bit of a smile, "I was...it was not long after I quit it with Mike and Vin, Trevor came to an after-work drink session and I guess I had a few too many because next thing I know I'm trying to get him to tell me how you fuck. He didn't tell me, by the way. He practically carried me into my apartment in the end."

"You probably could have asked Jenny," Jaya said.

"Yeah..." Jasmine replied, her voice softening, "Mariah...I'm...I'm really sorry I slept with her."

"Don't be," Jaya started but Mariah cut her off.

"No, I shouldn't have. It was wrong. I gave up. I gave up on us because I thought you were going to throw yourself at me and...and that wasn't fair. Especially because I didn't tell you anything about how I felt."

"I didn't help by practically running away from you all night," Jaya said.

Jasmine took her hand, "You didn't run away last night."

Jaya paused before answering. "I just...I had to know."

"Well, you know now. And I gave up before but I'm not now. I'm not going to run away just because you're in deep. Maybe I'm not in as deep as you, but maybe I'm deeper. I want to find out. And once we figure out where we are, we'll just swim there."

Jaya couldn't help grinning. "You really butchered that metaphor," she said.

"Shut up and kiss me, slut," Jasmine said.

Jaya leaned over. The kiss started out as a friendly peck, acknowledging they'd just finished a hard conversation. Then as if their bodies had put their impulses on hold for a few hours, they kissed like they had in the hotel room. Deep, passionate kissing of lovers. But despite that, they both somehow agreed unspoken that the passionate lovemaking wasn't right for where they were. They pulled back grinning at each other.

"Slut, huh?" Jaya teased, "Who's the one that slept with two different women in as many days?"

"The same one that wants to see how far these seats recline," Jasmine replied.

"Not very far," Jaya said, "But the table folds down."

Jaya kicked out with her feet until she hooked the bar that supported the table. It mostly collapsed; there was a mechanism where some of it slid up and into slots to get it flush with the wall but neither woman cared to mess with it. The table was out of the way enough that Jaya could straddle Jasmine's thighs without scraping her back and that was all they needed.

They didn't have the emotional passion of earlier; now they were all about teasing and playing. Jaya dipped in to kiss Jasmine's face, then pull back before Jasmine could get a handle on her. Jasmine laughed and grabbed her, holding her in place, but Jaya refused to kiss her mouth. Instead she attacked Jasmine's neck, re-finding all the places it drove her wild with her tongue and lips. Jasmine's hands slid down Jaya's back to her ass. Jaya had worn leggings and Jasmine slipped her hands right under them to grip the flesh of her ass and squeeze. Jasmine's gripping got more insistent as Jaya kept teasing her neck with licks and nips.

"Stop it you minx," Jasmine said, "I can't go into work tomorrow with my neck covered in hickeys."

"Oh?" Jaya said, "What about these?"

Jaya quickly pulled Jaya's shirt up and the sports bra beneath came with it. Jasmine's breasts swung loose and Jaya bent over, taking one in her mouth. She didn't come close to the nipple, but sucked and licked all around the freed mound anyway.

"You're being naughty," Jasmine stage whispered.

"So stop me," Jaya whispered back.

Jasmine then pulled and shifted forward in the seat, pulling Jaya more firmly into her lap, leaving no space for Jaya to bend down. But it put Jaya's tits right at Jasmine's head level. She began nipping at them through the shirt, and Jaya hadn't worn a bra. The scrape and pinch of the teeth through the shirt sent little jolts through Jaya's body and made her shiver. Meanwhile Jasmine's hands gripped closer and tighter. They'd worked the yoga pants halfway down Jaya's ass and her fingers dug fully between her cheeks. It wasn't long before a finger grazed Jaya's asshole. Jaya wriggled on Jasmine's lap, partially from the biting, and partially from the fingers around her rosebud.

"You want something baby?" Jasmine teased.

"You want to give it to me?" Jaya teased back.

"You know only naughty girls like their asses played with," Jasmine said.

She punctuated her sentence by shoving a finger in. She only pushed in to the first knuckle, put the shock of it pushing Jaya's ring open forced a moan from her. No longer caring about the unspoken give-and-take competition, Jaya pulled her shirt off and bared her tits for her lover. Jasmine dove right in and sucked on Jaya's nipple and started pushing her finger deeper and deeper into Jaya's ass. Her pants had bunched up in her crotch, and what normally would have been scratchy and uncomfortable was just enough harsh friction on Jaya's pussy to work. Jaya went from wriggling to grinding, pressing the fabric harder against her sex and driving Jasmine's finger deeper.

"God you're so hot," Jasmine said, pulling away.

"You did this to me," Jaya replied breathlessly before moaning again as Jaya pushed her finger past the second knuckle.

Jaya looked down at Jasmine, her face one of desperate lust. "More," she said.

Jasmine bit her lip but Jaya felt a second finger probing around the first. Jaya ground harder against her lover to encourage her, and finally Jasmine got over her hesitation. The second finger slipped in next to the first, and she started moving them in time with Jaya's hips. This wasn't accidental or hesitant exploration now; Jasmine was finger-fucking Jaya's ass and they both knew it. For Jaya, it was bliss.

She lost herself in the sensations. Jasmine seemed to just be watching so she used her own hands to fondle her tits, pinching and rolling her own nipples as her crotch leaking juice all over her yoga pants and sweat from both of them lubed Jasmine's fingers as they pressed and stretched Jaya's anus. There was little build-up to the orgasm; it just seemed to slam into Jaya midway through. She clenched and squeezed against the fingers in her back door while pulling Jaya's head to her chest and moaned to the plane's roof. She settled back down on Jasmine's lap, breathless and smelling of sex but not tired.

"God you are so...it's like having my own personal sex show," Jasmine said.

"I have a lot of good inspiration," Jaya said as she leaned forward and caught Jasmine's mouth for a thank you kiss with lots of tongue.

Jaya slid back and dropped to the floor. "Now get those pants off."

"No," Jasmine said.

"What do you mean? There's no way I'm not giving you the cum of your life after that," Jaya said.

"I'm too worked up, I don't want to just sit there while you go down on me. Ugh if you were a man I'd want to ride your cock right now."

"Hmm," Jaya said with a mischievous smirk. She leaned over to the door to the beverage cooler and pulled it open. The usual collection of hard seltzers, wine, and some liquor was in there, but folded against a corner was an item not generally offered, even in first class.

"Jenny left us a present," Jaya said, pulling the purple double-ended dildo out.

"That naughty little whore," Jasmine said.

"So I'm a whore too then, aren't I?" Jaya said, standing up to remove her sodden pants.

"You are," Jasmine agreed as she began stripping her own clothes off, "I would have bought you from Trevor weeks ago but you're too damn expensive."

"And yet you're fucking me now," Jaya said.

"I'm hoping you'll take payment in trade," Jasmine said and closed the distance.

They kissed again, standing in the cabin, pressing their fully naked bodies together as much as they could. Thighs intertwined and knees cocked a bit so their pussies could find and partially rub against each other. As Jasmine held her back, Jaya reached down with her free hand and stroked her lover's pussy, finding it already dripping wet. With her other hand she brought one end of the dildo up and began licking it. Seeing a naughty twinkle in her lover's eyes, she moved forward. Jasmine got into the act and they both kissed and licked the fake phallus like they were giving a tandem blowjob.

Jaya would have kept going but she saw a hunger in Jasmine's eyes. She trailed the tip of the dildo down between Jasmine's breasts and over her stomach. She pushed it through the dark landing strip and rubbed Jasmine's clit a few times with the tip.

"Please Mariah," Jasmine said with a moan.

"Say when," Jaya told her and pushed the tip in.

Jasmine's lips parted for the cock like they'd been waiting for it; there was almost no hesitation. Jasmine groaned as the dildo split her open. Jaya worked it back and forth slowly, pushing more and more in with each gradual thrust. It was average girth and about fourteen inches long. When Jaya and the genie used it, their pussies could engulf both ends completely. She hoped Jasmine might be able to as well.

Jaya kept fucking her with the dildo, sliding more and more in a half or quarter-inch at a time, all the while memorizing the looks on Jasmine's face, the rise and fall of her breasts, and the shudders of pleasure as she penetrated her sister. She made the thrusts longer and slightly faster as more of the dildo went in until Jasmine got wide-eyed.

"Stop," she said.

"Too deep?" Jaya asked, concerned.

"No, just right," Jasmine replied, "But if you don't stop I'll cum."

"Well, in that case," Jaya said, and smirked.

The dildo jerked up and interrupted Jasmine's reply. Jaya quickly jerked the dildo back and forth with short strokes, slamming into Jasmine's pussy. She also cocked her thumb just right so it split the tops of Jasmine's lips and hit right against her clit.

Jasmine dug her fingers into Jaya's shoulders and let out a rising wail that cut off only a few seconds later as her whole body went into spasms. Jaya wrapped an arm around her as her legs gave way and they fell sideways onto the seats. Her other hand kept the dildo in place in Jaya's pussy as juice leaked out and almost drenched Jaya's hand.

"You little bitch," Jasmine said with a smile.

"That's me," Jaya said.

12