Sister/Genie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here."

Jaya rolled back on top of her, their breasts mashing together as their mouths met in another kiss, this one loaded with anticipation. They broke apart and just stayed like that, pressed together, looking into each other's eyes. Jaya reached down between Jasmine's legs and moved the dildo a bit, getting another moan out of Jasmine. Then she slid her hand down and grasped the dangling end of the toy.

She lifted and rubbed the other tip through the soaking wet folds of her own pussy, then aligned it and started dropping. In her head, she perversely imagined that she was sinking down onto Jasmine's cock, and the rightness and joy she got from that thought both excited and frightened her with its intensity. Jasmine's eyes widened and her breathing got heavier as Jaya descended, only increasing the impression that the dildo was somehow her own sister's organ.

Jaya put her own leg just outside Jasmine's hip as their pussies drew closer to each other. Jasmine might have been waiting for Jaya to stop, but Jasmine wasn't privy to the fact that one of the wishes Jaya made during her "experimental" period was to allow her pussy to take much bigger dildoes than this.

Before she bottomed out, both of them moaned at the sensation of their lower lips meeting in a sexual kiss. Jaya paused as Jasmine's hands roamed around their bodies and she stared down at the junction of their thighs, as if not believing what was happening. Jaya glanced down and briefly marveled at the deep caramel color of Jasmine's lips pressing against her own milky white ones, with the slight hint of out-of-place purple between them somewhat marring the image.

But they weren't doing erotic photography; they were doing each other. Jaya started off doing the majority of the thrusting, but as the toy slid in and out of both pussies Jasmine started pumping her hips as well. The fact that it was shaped plastic rather than flesh and muscle pumping into them didn't matter. The dildo scraped wonderfully against the walls of Jaya's sex, stimulating all the right crevices and the all-important G-spot. And every time her pussy slammed into Jasmine's it was like little fireworks going off in her brain. She opened her eyes to see the olive orbs with their dark nipples shifting erotically from their pounding together as Jasmine's head flung back so she could let out a moan.

"Oh fuck this is amazing. God fuck me, don't stop fucking me," Jasmine said breathlessly.

"I'm going to make you come, Jasmine," Jaya replied, "I'm gonna make you cum, I'm going to cum all over this toy, and then I'm going to make you clean off my cum with your mouth while I eat your pussy."

The aggressive tone and the threatening promise pushed both of them to a higher gear. They grabbed the back of each other's necks with one hand and braced against the seat so they could put the full force of their bodies behind their thrusts. Wet slapping sounds echoed around the cabin as their pussies collided over and over, as fast as they could manage. The fake cock slammed in and out of their tunnels, coating their asses and thighs with the juices it pumped out.

Jasmine started to shudder first. She lost her rhythm as her legs began quaking, and it only made Jaya thrust harder, slamming the other woman down into the seat. The angle became too much and the toy flopped out of Jasmine, but the emptiness seemed to be the last straw. Jasmine cried out and gripped Jaya like a life preserver as her orgasm exploded. Jaya's thigh ended up back against Jasmine's pussy and she felt it soak with her lover's juices.

Her sister's juices.

Jasmine still seemed to be dealing with shuddering aftershocks of her orgasm but she pushed Jaya away.

"Mine. My turn. Back. Sit back."

Jasmine looked like she'd turned into an animal lost to her lust. Jaya sat back in the seats and Jasmine sank down. The dildo was still lodged in Jaya's pussy and Jasmine grabbed the opposite end that had fucked her. Looking right at Jaya, she opened her mouth and took it in, sucking and licking up all of her own juices she'd deposited. The sight made Jaya tremble from the dirty, erotic picture Jasmine created, then she moaned as the sucking and licking moved the dildo inside her.

Jasmine kept licking the fake cock, cleaning off her own juices, but she put more effort into thrusting with it, using her hand rather than her own sex this time. Soon enough she'd cleaned all her own cum off and focused only on fucking Jaya, pushing the dildo in and out in a steady, increasing rhythm. Jaya had already been close when Jasmine went off so it took hardly any time for her to start twitching and thrusting her hips back, meeting the dildo stroke for stroke.

"You going to cum for me now baby? You want to cum?" Jasmine asked teasingly.

Jaya was losing herself to the pleasure again and she nodded at Jasmine with desperate eyes. Jasmine's own eyes squinted in mischief. Jaya slowed the pumping a little bit, making Jaya moan in frustration. She kissed down Jaya's body, pausing to suck briefly on a nipple, then hovered over Jaya's pussy, blowing on her clit.

"Please! Please!" Jaya begged.

Without warning, Jasmine clamped her lips around Jaya's clit and sucked on it. At the same time, she shoved two fingers deep into Jaya's ass.

Jaya screamed and came explosively. Her pussy clenched so tight it actually forced the dildo out, and a gush of liquid came after it, hitting Jasmine right in the chest. A smaller push soaked the seat and floor, and it was almost a full minute before Jaya felt like her orgasm stopped. She was slumped, soaked and sloppy in the seats. Jaya perched on her feet, still between Jaya's limp legs, with a bit of a shocked expression.

"Holy shit," Jasmine finally said.

"Sorry," Jaya said quietly, "I'm...if I get it really good I squirt."

"No, it's cool. It's awesome really. I always got a bit of a thrill watching a guy cum knowing I caused it and one of my few complaints about doing girls is that it's harder to tell. Not with you though," she said as she began sliding up next to Jaya.

"It doesn't happen every time," Jaya warned, "I don't want you getting all sullen and accusing me of faking if I don't cover you in girl cum."

"Noted. God there's so much about you I don't know, but I don't care right now," Jasmine replied, snuggling up to Jaya.

"I'm all sweaty," Jaya protested.

"I'm covered in your cum, so what?" Jasmine retorted.

"Want me to lick it off you?" Jaya teased.

"Maybe some other time. Right now I just want a snuggle," Jasmine said.

Jaya obliged.

* * * * *

There was slightly less awkwardness in the limo after the plane ride, partially because Trevor didn't allow it. The first couple of times Jasmine or Jaya looked sheepish about what happened on the plane, Trevor had turned to Jenny and asked her about some particular detail of their tryst. Trysts, it turned out. Jenny, of course, had no qualms about going into full detail, and Jasmine had to jump in and stop them. By the third time Jenny responded to a lewd question Jasmine just leaned in and asked a ridiculous follow-up question about Jenny putting a wine bottle in her ass.

Then she very quickly learned everyone loses playing sexual chicken with Jenny, and they all laughed when Jenny started to expound on logistics until Jasmine cut her off almost immediately.

"Why do you even know that?" Jasmine asked after the laughter died down.

Jenny suddenly looked panicked. Jasmine leaned over and took her hand. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I...if you don't want to talk about it..."

"Jenny and I...there were some really rough patches. Do...do you mind if I tell them this?" Jaya asked.

It was, of course, completely made up, but fortunately Jenny caught on and nodded. Straining to come up with a believable story that wouldn't make Trevor reconsider everything, she said, "Jenny is a lot more comfortable with...well with everything really, so she didn't have qualms about doing some camming. You know, performing online and stuff? So she was doing that for a bit and there were some...weird requests. Eventually that's what got her out of it."

Jasmine nodded but then her face scrunched in puzzlement. "Wait, but...sorry that doesn't make sense," she said and Jaya's breath caught as she continued, "Jenny's...I mean you're both ultra hot. Jenny oozes sex. I know people have made living money off those sites. Hell I considered it at one point a few years ago. How could interest in Jenny possibly drop?"

Jaya panicked. Stalling, she leaned forward with her face in her hands and mumbled, "I wish I had a good explanation."

Suddenly a whole premise was in her head. Speaking slowly, she said, "It was a 'too far, too fast' problem. Jenny thought...well she thought the best way to stand out was to start at the extremes. Some girls tease their audience with the bare minimum. They're mostly in bathing suits, you get nipple once a week, they're naked with their legs together once a month, and then 'for my birthday I'm going to finger myself', kind of thing. Lots of girls on that model. Then you have the porn stars, that flaunt their naked bodies and then their special releases are fucking. We didn't have anyone we trusted with that. So Jenny went kind of crazy with toys. Her first video was her taking a twelve inch dildo. Then she took it in her ass. That attracted an audience, but it was the kind of audience that just wants more and more. They're more interested in pushing the limits than in the girl. If you want to make living money doing that you have to be willing to do some really weird and usually dangerous stuff. So we just lived off what we'd made doing that while we looked...well looked for Trevor, it turned out."

"I'm sorry," Jasmine repeated, rubbing Jenny's arm in sympathy. Jenny just shrugged.

Trevor took Jenny's other hand. "So there are still a bunch of videos on a site out there somewhere?" he asked.

Jaya had hoped he might just move past this but now that he and Jenny seemed to have a thing going he was obviously more invested. Jaya's first wish had legitimately been an accident; she still hadn't really ditched her "I wish" habit. Now she leaned into it.

"Um...I wish I could remember the details. Oh yeah, it was...girlzcam.com I think? With a 'z' because it was that classy of a site. They weren't bad, though; they promised total protection on the videos and a complete takedown guarantee. I mean that also kind of hurt us because we didn't go for one of the more popular ones. When we did a takedown request it seemed to be pretty effective. I haven't found any videos of her since. It cost a bit but it was worth it."

"How much?" Trevor asked.

"Trevor, please," Jaya objected, "it was...I don't know, a thousand? You've more than covered it."

Trevor nodded and settled back, but he also gripped Jenny's hand tighter and pulled her close. Jenny leaned into it, of course, and seemed much more comfortable now that they weren't discussing her history.

"That must have been weird," Jasmine said.

"Huh?" Jaya asked.

"Searching on the internet for video of your sister. I mean...I've done something similar and there were some weird rabbit holes I got sucked into," Jasmine said.

"It...was a little strange yeah. What rabbit holes?" Jaya asked, suddenly wondering if Jasmine had found her on some sort of bounty board. Or maybe even a revenge porn site.

"Oh just...there was a whole bunch of stuff my sister did academically and got published for. It's all archaeology stuff and academic but...I guess I never realized she was doing that much work and research. I kind of just thought she was, like, dusting off artifacts and moving displays around."

Jaya had to clamp down hard on the instinctual sisterly snipe she wanted to throw out, but something must have shown in her face because Jasmine blanched.

"Oh it's not like that," Jasmine said, "I knew my sister did a lot of work and I was proud of her I just...I never had a sense of exactly what the work was."

Jaya reached out to hold Jasmine's hand in comfort. She seemed content with that and Jaya was grateful because she didn't have any clue what to say.

* * * * *

Jasmine kept Jaya back in the limo to give her another deep, soul-searing kiss and a promise she would be by soon before hopping out to give Trevor and Jenny both hugs and heading off with her garment back and carry-on. Trevor looked at them all with a smile but Jaya could see thoughtfulness behind his eyes. Thanks to the time shifts and the length of the flight it was early morning. Trevor's kids were still around so a large breakfast was thrown together, mostly by Trevor but with a little help from Jenny. Jaya saw both kids appraising the way they were together in the kitchen. Rich still seemed guarded, while Olivia appeared to be analyzing, trying to read the dynamic.

Looking at them reminded Jaya of her discovery and the fact that "the children" had the house to themselves for the better part of two days. Checking mostly on Olivia, Jaya could see by the way she squirmed a bit as she sat that the woman probably had some hidden bruises and newly sore muscles.

Breakfast conversation was mostly between the Mondrians, though Jaya and Jenny contributed when asked direct questions. Jenny even told a very toned down story of their interactions with Benedict, leaving everyone to believe they'd just teased the man and given him some pep-talk confidence boosting as well as playing matchmaker. Trevor announced he had to do some work in his office making "placating phone calls," and Rich and Olivia had arranged to be out with some friends, finally giving Jenny and Jaya a chance to confer.

"How bad were those wishes?" Jaya asked to start.

"Not at all, Mistress. They were changing your mind, which is always easier, and they related to sex, sort of."

"Okay, so how bad would it be to...I don't know, make it real?" Jaya asked.

"Make...what real, Mistress?"

"Well, I checked online and girlzcam.com doesn't actually exist but we can claim ignorance of that, like maybe they went under. But that thing about all your videos being erased is bullshit; nothing ever completely disappears from the web. So there should be a few videos of you out there that can be found."

"We could make some, Mistress," Jenny teased.

"As fun as that would be, we don't have time. Trevor's probably doing searches online right now while he's on the phone. If he doesn't find anything, on top of the web site not existing, he's going to get suspicious. And he has resources to really dig into things. Our story's going to fall apart."

"Mistress...would it not be easier to just...tell him?" Jenny suggested hesitantly.

"Tell him what?" Jaya asked. After Jenny gave her an expectant look Jaya snapped, "No! Jenny...how can you even suggest that?"

"Trevor is smart and a kind man. He would probably understand-"

"Do you remember what I went through? No, how could you; you were in the bottle. I thought I was going insane. I almost drank and drugged myself to death, and at the end of it I...fuck I basically raped someone. If Trevor...if he has a bad reaction to this it might literally kill him. Don't you care about him?"

"Of course Mistress but...you were shocked. I dropped all the information on you at once and you had to use it. Maybe if we took things slower with Trevor-"

"And what about me, Jenny? I'm wanted, he might turn me in."

"Mistress, you cannot really believe that," Jenny chided.

"We can't...we just can't do it," Jenny said as she sat on the bed looking away from the genie.

There was a long pause before Jenny said, "Mistress, I still think-"

"I FUCKED MY SISTER, JENNY!" Jaya screamed.

She turned, blinking tear-soaked eyes and saw that the genie looked genuinely shocked.

"I did it. I finally did it, and I admit it. I fucked her; I had every part of me in every part of her and she's my fucking biological sister and it was so fucking good. It was the most amazing sex I ever had and I'm sorry but it was even better than with you and if anyone finds out...if she finds out...if she finds out I'm never going to feel that way again. It'll be back to the way it was before except she'll hate me. You're a genie, I'm your Mistress and we are NOT. DOING. IT!"

Jaya pulled herself into a ball on the bed, crying in frustration and fear.

"Your...Jasmine said she thought two sisters-"

"She was talking about us! It was a fantasy for her, a porn video she thought would be hot. And she was stupid drunk; she didn't mean it, just like she didn't really want to fuck you," Jaya snapped.

That effectively killed the conversation. Jaya didn't know if she'd actually hurt Jenny's feelings or if Jenny just read that further talking would be pointless or a little of both, but either way it was silent for several minutes. Jaya really felt like wallowing some more but her own warning about Trevor actively searching for Jenny's illicit online videos and pictures forced her to pull herself together.

"If I wished for there to be videos of you online, but hard to find, how much of a drain would that be?" Jaya asked.

Jenny replied in a bit of a neutral tone but wasn't bitter or angry as she said, "I believe it would be minimal. It is creating something to be used for sex, or at least stimulation. Making it hard to find increases the power but not a lot."

Jaya took care of that and then asked, "What about creating a paper trail for the web site? Some things that Trevor could find showing the company existed and went bankrupt?"

Jenny winced. "I can...it is only possible because you have made few wishes recently and there has been a lot of play."

"Will you need to go into your bottle...or..."

"Mistress, sex will always be better for me. At the same time, I understand if you do not wish to be with me now. Or going forward," Jenny said.

Jaya wanted to protest and deny that there was an issue, that she was willing to help the genie, but she knew she would be forcing herself. At that moment she was still frustrated and a little angry at her. Also, she didn't feel that it would be fair to Jasmine.

She made the wish. She felt a bit guilty as she saw Jenny shudder and come out of it looking like she'd just run a marathon, but she knew it was necessary to keep their secret.

12