Sister/Genie Ch. 19

Story Info
Negotiations with a porn star.
6.8k words
4.78
6.4k
13

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks as always for the comments and especially the ratings. I always love to hear feedback so feel free to post comments.

I mentioned it a few chapters ago but I apologize if the timeline on the story seems off. I've tried to be conscious of the continuity but things may seem to be moving faster or slower than might have been said previously. I apologize if anything like that comes up.

=======================

Jaya sought out Jenny when she got back to Trevor's and pulled her aside.

"Do you remember the wishes I've made?" Jaya asked.

"I remember every wish I grant, Mistress," Jenny replied.

"Okay then...wait, every wish? Like, even before me?" Jaya asked.

"Yes Mistress. My newfound computer skills actually give me a good analogy for this; I am a heuristic database. Whenever a master of mine makes a wish, I remember it so I know how to fulfill the wish next time."

"Does...wouldn't everyone only want a wish once?" Jaya asked.

"Well...usually, Mistress, but it helps when I have a new master. For example, one of the first things almost all male masters wish for is a larger member. But usually they do not specify, they just say 'I wish my penis were larger' or 'I wish I had a big cock.' Since I have received that request thousands of times, I know that providing them with a penis length of about eight inches and a girth of roughly two and a half is usually sufficient."

There was a pause while Jaya digested that. "Thousands?"

"Human men tend to be rather insecure about their sexual organs, Mistress."

"You can't have had that many masters," Jaya insisted.

"No, Mistress, but it was a common wish to grant as a favor for friends or visiting dignitaries. Many visitors from Africa to my masters' courts would request the boon."

"Visitors from Africa...Wait, are you saying you're the reason so many black men have..." Jaya finished off her question with hand gestures.

"I cannot verify that, Mistress."

"Okay, hang on, this was a tangent. Did I ever make a wish that...for...ugh, did I make Jasmine like anal?" Jaya asked.

"You mean with a wish, Mistress? I do not believe so. Is something wrong?" Jenny asked.

"I just...Jasmine surprised me last night. She'd never been into it before but then last night she showed me she'd been wearing a plug all day and she wanted me to take her ass. It just...it seemed sudden and I wondered..."

Jenny shrugged. "You have not made a wish with me, Mistress. Perhaps your other sex genie?"

"Jenny! I'm serious," Jaya said, though she had to smile a little.

"Mistress, you have my body. You are just as sensual and visually pleasing as I am when in the throes of passion. And you especially get very vocal about anal. You probably simply inspired her with your passion."

"I guess...I'm just not used to that," Jaya said.

"While you have my body, Mistress, you will inspire a lot of people when it comes to sex," Jenny said.

Jaya returned to Jasmine's on Sunday, and Jaya stayed over until Jasmine left for work the next morning. Then Monday night she spent the night again.

Their sex was mostly tame, with a vibrator the most adventurous toy they introduced. On Sunday Jaya tentatively probed lower with her tongue while eating Jasmine out and while she got a good response, her lover stopped her before it went too far.

"I'm not clean," Jasmine explained, "and...I'm sort of still processing. I want to maybe save that."

Jaya nodded and they kept at it. Jaya wasn't disappointed and actually was sort of relieved; if it had been a wish of hers that did something, Jasmine wouldn't be changing her mind.

Jaya gradually spent more time at Jasmine's but their sex cooled off a bit. That Thursday marked the first time they'd spent the night together without making love, Jasmine claiming she was too wiped out from work. Then Friday they were both busy as they had a double-date with Jenny and Trevor that served as a working dinner where Jasmine put forth some suggestions about reaching out to performers for the site. She advised direct marketing first, with personalized messages that showed they knew what each performer seemed to offer and their goals. Jaya agreed to take that on, and Jenny told them the site would probably be ready in a couple more weeks. Trevor simply encouraged them and (Jaya noticed) reveled in the stares he got as he sat at a table with three gorgeous women. But they ended up staying at the restaurant until nearly midnight and Jasmine fell right to sleep when they got to her place.

As they spent the next couple of weeks together more and more, Jaya got used to the fact that she could spend time with Jasmine without them jumping each other. Oddly Jaya didn't feel the anxious "itch" in those situations. When Jasmine had to go away for a trip, even if it was just an overnight, Jaya would practically rip her clothes off when she got in the door. But if Jasmine just came home from work tired and wanted to lie on the couch and cuddle without stimulation, Jaya thought it was relaxing and wonderful. It was as if the fact they were deciding to abstain rather than being forced by distance made all the difference somehow.

Then another wrinkle came up.

Jenny was getting close to having the site ready; she had a prototype up and running on a server not connected to the internet. Given that, Jaya had begun reaching out to get prospective clients for the site so "Kasumi" wasn't the only model they had ready on launch. They had a few bites from newcomers who had an attitude of not wanting to use a mainstream site just because it was a mainstream site, and they were attractive enough girls, but nobody they thought was going to make a splash. Jasmine had told them Kasumi's pictures were impressive enough they could build a brand off of them for a while (they had inspired a rather passionate session between her and Jaya the evening after she saw them), but Jaya privately knew getting new material would be difficult.

Then Jaya got an offer. But the offer came with complications that were at least implied. She talked to Jasmine about it while they ate dinner one night.

"So Monika Moundz is a fairly well known black porn star. She became something of an icon and controversial woman when she won a civil suit saying one of her producers raped her on the set of one of her movies. It of course caused a whole bunch of trolls to emerge with stuff like "how can a porn star get raped" and other stupid stuff. She swore off working for big name porn companies and she's been self-producing content. She had enough money to set up her own studio in her house so her stuff looks professional, not just cellphone cameras and handhelds. She told us she's interested in joining our site because she hates how much her stuff leaks online."

"Wow Mariah, that sounds great. Between her and the Kasumi content that'll put you on the map," Jasmine said.

"Yeah," Jaya agreed hesitantly.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked.

"She wants a meeting with some of our staff, and Jenny said she could really use the time better to finish coding and testing."

"Mariah," Jasmine said, "You're stalling. Just tell me; I'm a big girl. If you need to go away for a few days for this I'll be fine; I've left you before-"

"She'll want to fuck," Jaya blurted.

Jasmine was taken aback and then raised an eyebrow, saying, "That seems like a biased assumption-"

"No, no, she's kind of famous for it," Jaya interrupted as she pulled up a bookmark on the tablet she'd brought over. A video played showing a black woman with thick cornrows gathered in a ponytail sitting in a recording studio with a guy and another woman. Monika was dressed in a T-shirt but the reason for her stage name was obvious; her breasts formed almost a literal shelf under her chin and seemed like they forced her to sit a foot away from the table or she'd clear it with her tits. Apart from her appearance, they focused on the voice coming out of the speakers.

"Look, I got the same policy wit' business I do wit' my love life. I don't put time into it unless you fuck. I always fuck onna first date. First of all, almost everyone after me knows my business. They expect me to be walking around wit' my pussy out just waitin' to give it up. I like sex, so if that's their deal, fine, they want to just brag on fuckin' me I ain't mad. But I still make 'em fuck me if they actually invested in me because there's no quicker way to figure out what someone's about than gettin' 'em in bed."

"And you said you do that when you work too?" the female host asked.

"Hell yes," Monkia replied, "We all fuckin' in this business anyway and all the producers and directors want a piece so why the fuck not? Like I said, it's how I judge character. Until that bastard thought he could take what wasn't his, I was really popular; most of those pricks figured they had to actually pay a woman to shoot a real movie before they had a shot at that pussy. Me, all you gotta do is get me in a business meetin'."

"Didn't that hurt your career at all? I mean, sorry for being crass, but those other girls at least got a film credit out of it," the male host said.

"Fuck no; if all they want to do is fuck the girls then they ain't puttin time into their movies. Most of them put out shit that looks like it was filmed in a back yard on a three year old camera. That doesn't do nothin' except dilute your brand-"

Jasmine paused the video, apparently sensing they'd heard the most important bits. She stood still just holding the tablet for a moment, then set it down and pulled a chair around so it was right in front of Jaya. She took Jaya's hands in hers and had a pained expression on her face.

"Look, Jasmine, we can find another way, it's okay," Jaya said, trying to think up wishes she could ask Jenny for to fix this but then Jasmine shocked her.

"I love you."

"What?" Jaya said.

"I love you," Jasmine said, "I've...I just love you. I love the way you act, I love how you look, I love our chats, the sex is mind-blowing. I love you."

Jaya felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I love you too, Jasmine," Jaya said.

Jasmine was suddenly blinking tears away and let out a shuddering breath. "Okay," she said, "that was the first part."

"Look, Jasmine, I already said we can figure something-"

"I want to go with you," Jasmine cut her off.

"Okay," Jaya said.

"And I want to fuck her," Jasmine added.

"What?" Jaya said.

"Look, baby, I've been...I've been holding out on you," Jasmine said.

"About what?" Jaya asked.

"I really like sex. I love sex. I like experimenting, I like men, women, I've done trans once or twice. My biggest problem when you were with Olivia and Rich wasn't that you were fucking them; it's that I couldn't be there. And oh my God when you fucked my ass...I just lost it."

"Really?" Jaya asked, "You haven't seemed into it since."

"Well I legitimately keep forgetting the enemas but honestly I didn't want to scare you. I've halfway wanted to beg you to stick something in my ass ever since then. I just...I present this face to everyone, and it's the same old story; if you're a pretty woman you have to be a nun or at least maintain stable, sane relationships for anyone to take you seriously. The fact that I was in a triad for a while was pushing it, honestly; I could see people start thinking of me more as the kinky bisexual than the marketing person I am. I might be able to get away with it if I were a decade older but I'm not even thirty yet so people are always looking for me to be wild and irresponsible."

Jaya moved over and sat in Jasmine's lap, cradling her head in her bosom. "So you're afraid I won't like the nymphomaniac you?"

"Yeah," Jasmine said, and Jaya could feel tears wetting her shirt, "I...I want to go to orgies or have threesomes. Hell, fucking a porn star sounds amazing. I even..."

"What?"

"I kind of want to be on your site," Jasmine mumbled.

"Really?"

Jasmine sighed. "Well I know I couldn't really do it. Nobody in the professional world would take me seriously if I was a cam girl. But that's my point; that's the only thing stopping me."

"You want to fuck my sister again too, don't you?" Jaya said. She teased, but she saw a scared look on Jasmine's face.

"Would...would you think I was sick if I said I fantasized about both of you at the same time?"

Jaya shrugged. "Lots of people have twin threesome fantasies."

"Do lots of people want to see the twins doing stuff with each other? Knowing they're real twins?" Jasmine asked quietly.

Jaya ran her hand through Jasmine's hair. "It doesn't bother me. Nothing you've said bothers me. I love you however you are."

Jasmine let out another shuddering breath and clung to Jaya's body tightly for a while, Jaya just cradling her head.

"Okay," Jasmine said after a while, wiping some tears from her face, "Let's go fuck a porn star."

* * * * *

They didn't take Trevor's jet because they thought that would be too much. It was unlikely Monika would do something like keep tabs on them at the airport, but they didn't want to push it. They still flew business class, regardless.

Monika Moundz lived in Oregon. She'd originally moved there after her first year in the industry, right after Orgeon legalized pot use. She had a house custom-built on a farm and leased out the land, banking on a rise in her career. It panned out for her, and she made enough that she maintained most of her lifestyle even though she'd been largely blackballed in the mainstream porn industry.

Jasmine and Jaya arrived at the house mid-afternoon; Monika had requested a meeting around 2:30. When they rang the bell on the modern glass and white stone building, it was answered by a large black man. He towered over the women, standing at least six feet tall, and his tight workout shirt showed off a very cut physique.

"Well shit, you hotties here for me?" he asked.

"Sorry stud," Jasmine said, "Here to see Monika."

"Aww, she always get the best pussy. Monika!" he called out.

"Let 'em in here boo!" Monika's voice came back.

"Boo" stepped back and waved them in, suddenly properly polite despite his greeting. The interior of the house continued the "white" theme, with white stone floors and lots of glass giving the place an open feel even though wooden slat walls divided up some of the space.

Monika was in the living room. It was a little more blocked off by the wooden slats but large and walled on two sides by floor to ceiling windows looking out over some farmland and dense woods. A sectional sofa that seemed built into the stone of the floor formed a little over half a circle facing the corner, and an oversized round ottoman sat in the center. Looking at it, Jaya thought it would also serve as more seating.

It was also more than large enough to lie down on, facing any direction.

Monika herself stood, and her assets made themselves apparent. She was somewhat well known for her ass, which the internet had deemed a "perfect bubble butt" via informal survey. But she was more well known for the chest that preceded her anywhere she went, literally and figuratively. Officially her measurement was 36H and she claimed they were natural. Jenny did some wish-assisted digging and found that was partly true; the size of Monika's breasts was natural, but she'd had some surgical help to keep them high and tight. Her hair was still long but the cornrows from the interview they'd seen were gone; Monika had opted at some point to have her locks straightened. She had a wide smile but her eyes were still keen.

"Wow. You don't expect internet geeks to be as hot as you two. I thought some tatted waif girl with metal everywhere was gonna be walkin' in. Not that that's a problem, mind you but you two...you ever think about joinin' my biz?"

"Doesn't every girl wonder if they could do porn, at some point?" Jaya said.

"True dat. I just decided 'yes.' I'm Monika, at least for the business bits."

"I'm Mariah Larsen, officially from camgirlzplus.com, and this is our marketing advisor Jasmine Gazdar," Jaya said, "She's also my girlfriend."

"Oh now that just ain't fair. Why all the pretty ones have to take each other?" Monika said with a smile.

"Says the woman who has an underwear model answering her door?" Jasmine teased.

"Oh that's just Robbie, I keep him around for fun. And a little help with reachin' high shelves, you know."

They made some innocuous small talk on the couch for a bit and Robbie brought them some wine, but eventually Monika leaned over more seriously.

"So you said in your email that your site's different and it's all about the security. I'm really interested in that because I'm at a disadvantage compared to these other girls."

"You're a well known name, aren't you?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, but I been in the industry for five years. People want to see me doing whatever, they can probably find it for free, and they can find me doin' it when I was a bit younger. Now these amateur girls, they got the new car smell. Nobody's seen 'em before, so even if all they doin' is getting themselves off they got at least that initial draw, because nobody seen their goods. My goods are all over; you can probably grab half the guys on the street and if they like black women at all they can tell you what my pussy looks like. You with me so far?"

"Yeah," Jaya said, "But we can't really help with the content you already have out there."

"Right, no, I get that. But see I got two plays. First, some people I ain't worked with. I got fans all the time tellin' me 'you should get fucked by Dredd' or 'I wanna see you eat out Kenzie Reeves.' If I can set up some of those that'll help but that's not certain at all. The other thing is I ain't never done a gangbang. An orgy or two, but it's never been me and like, six guys, with no other chicks around. People will pay to see that. But they also won't pay to see it, if you get what I mean. So I make this video, it goes up on your site, it's got some pictures with it. How you keepin it from ending up on PornHub the next day?"

"Well, PornHub actually runs a fairly legit business so they'd respect a takedown order, but I get what you're saying," Jaya said. "Let me quickly run down how this works."

Jaya had made a bit of a taxing wish to get Jenny's knowledge of their security in her head, but she now knew enough to speak intelligently about it.

"First of all, the site itself blocks access to the raw files; we've got a special display widget that prevents anyone from just downloading the image or video right from the page, but most places have that. The thing that trips most of these sites up is screenshotting and casting or streaming the video to another thing that can record it."

"So we actually set up our site more like a game. You pay for access and you download an app to your computer or tablet or whatever. That app gets kernel access to the device, that means it's able to monitor what the machine does in a lot of detail. The app actually detects and disables any streaming, casting, and screenshot programs on the device being used."

"That legit?" Monika asked.

Jaya nodded, "Some videogame anti-cheat programs work the same way, though us disabling stuff on the computer is a step farther. But we tell everyone about that in the terms of service."

"So what's to stop someone holding their phone up to the computer and just hittin' record?" Monika asked.

"Well we obviously can't stop that completely," Jaya admitted, "we're hoping that the quality issues related to recording like that will cut down on their popularity but we're also not relying on it. See, each of our videos and pictures goes through a post-production filter. The filter embeds a hidden code in the image based on some recoloring of the picture."

"Wait, the pictures are gonna look off?" Monika asked.

12