Sister/Genie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, here, take a look. This is a picture of our first model, Kasumi, before and after the processing."

"Ohh she definitely leanin' into those Japan freaks. That's smart of her, and she got the body for it," Monika said, then quieted down and studied the pictures.

"Okay, you got me," she said after a minute or so, "I can't tell there's a difference."

"Right, because I'm viewing it through the app. But the picture actually looks like this now," Jaya said. The image she showed Monika then was heavily blurred; Kasumi was basically a vaguely human-shaped blur and the background was a mess of colors.

"How's that work?" Monika asked.

"It's complicated but the easiest way to think about it is that half the picture is stored in the app, and the other half is on our server. If you take a picture, the part that the app holds onto doesn't transmit."

"That sounds too easy, like someone shoulda done it by now," Monika said.

"I know, but the details are highly technical. I assure you it works," Jaya said.

Of course, in reality the reason it worked was because a sex genie designed it and used literal magic to make it work. Jenny assured Jaya that the explanation she just gave fed into rumor and conspiracy theories about what internet hackers were capable of that most people should believe it. Most everyone else could be dissuaded by being told it was "proprietary technology."

"Well, even without that you seem to be doing more than most other places out there. When you all goin' live?" Monika asked.

"We'll probably be ready in a week or so. We've got a few girls lined up but most of them are newcomers. Having you on board would be a real boost," Jaya replied.

"I think I can have something put together by then," Monika said.

Jaya and Monika smiled, then Monika's look turned a little more predatory while Jaya squirmed a bit. But rather than focusing on her, Monika looked over at Jasmine.

"Why don't you come sit here, honey?" Monika said, patting the cushion next to her.

Jasmine got up a bit nervously and perched herself lightly on the couch next to the black woman. Monika turned to face Jasmine a little more directly.

"You been starin' at my tits this whole time. No, no, I ain't mad. They're kind of hard to ignore," she said, with a wink over at Jaya. Then she leaned forward and in a more sultry voice, asked, "You want to see them?"

Jaya was a bit surprised at how cowed Jasmine seemed to be as she simply nodded with a nervous expression. Monika looked back at Jaya and nodded to her back. "Help me out here, honey."

Jaya moved behind the woman and slid her hands slowly up her back. The bra in question was halfway to a corset; no simple twist and pinch would get the nearly four inch wide clasp section released, but Jaya managed it quickly. As she did, one of Monika's hands came back and caressed her head. When the bra loosened, Monika pulled her forward gently and turned to kiss her. Jaya accepted the lips-only kiss, then Monika whispered, "Take off my top and give your girlfriend a show."

Jaya pulled back with a bit of a smirk, seeing that Jasmine's attention was almost wholly on Monika's chest still. Jaya gathered all the fabric of the woman's tops so it was fairly tight against her torso, then slowly lifted. Monika's breasts came up with the shirt and bra as Jaya lifted and they were stuck all the way until the shirt got up to the woman's neck. Jaya thought the resulting drop should have made some sort of sound, like a heavy footstep or a thunderclap as the massive mammaries were exposed. By the time she had Monika completely topless, Jasmine was already leaning forward, a hand reaching out tentatively.

"Go ahead honey," Monika told her, thrusting her chest out more.

Jasmine practically fell into Monika's chest. The chocolate brown skin of her breasts was capped by even darker areolae that had to be five inches across, with wide nipples that pointed straight ahead wherever the breast faced. Jasmine grabbed the flesh of one breast and her hand simply sank into it, the flesh spilling over and between her fingers. She cupped two hands together and even then she couldn't get them to meet.

"God they're so big," Jasmine finally said, "How do you not tip over?"

"Not gonna lie," Monika said a bit breathily, "I'm getting' to be real good at picking out back braces online. But oh when someone like you plays with 'em...yeah that makes it all worth it."

The pause came when Jasmine began kissing the breast she had her attention on. She sucked on it in various places as if blindly searching for the nipple, but Monika seemed to like the attention. At the same time, Jaya shucked her own shirt and moved up behind the woman to start kissing and nibbling on her neck.

"Ohh those tiddies feel nice against my back," Monika said as she reached for Jaya. Their kiss that time was a little awkwardly angled but more heated, with open mouths and exploring tongues pressing against each other as much as they could manage.

Monika rolled back and Jaya slid out from behind her, kissing down her neck and collar bone to the unoccupied breast, where Jaya began giving it the same treatment as Jasmine. Monika cradled their heads, making them an erotic parody of a mother breastfeeding children, but the "mother" was also squirming and moaning as they kneaded, kissed, and sucked on her huge breasts.

Jasmine, apparently less shy about being sexually aggressive since her talk with Jaya, was the first one to slide a hand down Monika's stomach. She had black tights on and they slightly creased her skin; the woman was no stick figure but not heavy either, except up top. Jasmine tried to slide her hand beneath the elastic but the angle was all wrong, so Jaya helped her pull the pants down with one hand as the other kept tweaking the woman's nipple. Monika lifted herself and then rather frantically pulled at the pants with her feet to get them off. She'd worn no panties.

"A little presumptuous of you? Thinking we couldn't resist sex with you?" Jaya teased as she pulled herself back up to Monika's face.

"Honey no one can resist these tits," she said, "Now bring yours up here; they damn near perfect."

Jaya obliged. One of Monica's breasts pressed against her stomach and waist, cushioning her as she leaned forward to let Monica give her the same treatment she'd just had. Her dark hands gripped Jaya's breasts and she marveled at the contrast; Jaya's skin against Monika looked like a healthy tan, but compared to the chocolate hue of the porn star, Jaya's body looked almost sickeningly pale. She didn't feel sick, however, as Monica tweaked and kneaded her breasts.

Monika let a moan out then and Jaya looked back to see Jasmine had moved between the woman's thighs. Her mouth latched on to Monika's pussy, just below a trimmed, triangular bush. Jaya saw brief flashes of pink as Jaya's tongue or part of Monika's pussy became visible, but then Monika muffled her moans by taking Jaya's breast in her mouth. The sudden hard suction set Jaya to moaning as well.

They stayed like that for a while, Monika's moans increasing as Jasmine licked deeper and more aggressively at her pussy. Jaya's breasts were being treated to intense stimulation as well; Monika was a bit more aggressive than most of the lovers Jaya had been with but she was quite skilled, knowing all the spots on her breasts that were more sensitive or neglected, while giving extra attention to the usual spots. Soon Jaya was grinding against Monika's breast. Monika paused her attentions to undo Jaya's pants, and between the two of them they had them off in record time.

Monika said, "Did you know women can get tit fucked just like a man? Want me to show you? Yeah, you do, come on, fuck that tit."

Monika grabbed Jaya's ass and pulled her right up to her breast again, then reached down and shifted it around. Jaya realized she'd moved the nipple, so her grinding made the nub rub right against her clit. She pressed even harder into the mountain of flesh as Monika resumed sucking and fondling her. The sucking was now always done while Monika moaned, and Jaya could hear almost frantic slurping and squelching noises behind her as Jasmine ate out the porn star.

The atmosphere got to Jaya first and she shuddered against the dark-skinned woman as she came for the first time off another woman's breast. Her leaking pussy provided enough "lube" for her to slide down the woman's body. As her ass settled back on the couch, she leaned over and cleaned her juices from Monika's tit with her tongue. Monika gripped her head much harder than before, and her other hand was on Jasmine's face, pulling the woman into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, eat me! Oh eat me like that, just like that! FUCK!"

Monika spasmed and almost threw Jasmine back as her hips jumped off the couch and slammed back down, her body quivering violently. As dramatic as the start was, she finished just as suddenly, just lying sprawled on the couch. Jasmine was settled back on her heels, a bit dumbfounded at what had happened, but smiling. Jaya wondered if Monika was worn out but the woman seemed to shock herself back to life and reached for Jaya. Pulled down into a kiss, Jaya felt her chest almost entirely engulfed by one of Monika's breasts again, the nipple pressing between her tits.

"I'ma take care of your girlfriend now," Monika stage whispered.

All three of them smiled and then Monika basically tackled Jasmine, pushing her back onto the oversized ottoman. Jasmine hadn't actually removed any of her clothes during the initial session and was still in her professional blouse and flowy skirt. The skirt came off first, revealing a deep purple thong beneath. Monika left that and instead pounced on Jasmine's legs, trapping them between her thighs as she leaned forward. The two women shared a kiss as Monika's fingers went to work undoing Jasmine's blouse. Jasmine, meanwhile, pushed her hands up to Monika's tits again, sinking them into the ample flesh.

Their kissing stopped when Monika got the blouse off. Jasmine's purple lacy bra was a front-clasp that delayed Monika for all of two seconds before she pulled the cups aside to let Jasmine's breasts spill out. They flattened a bit but the black woman gathered them back in her hands and pulled them up, then sucked hard on a nipple.

Jaya couldn't sit by the sidelines anymore and crawled onto the ottoman, quickly bringing her mouth to the breast Monika wasn't engaged with. She used her fingers around the edges of Jasmine's tits, something she knew the girl liked, and clued Monika into it. Soon their fingers danced around Jasmine's breasts as her nipples were sucked deep into their mouths and Jasmine began moaning and squirming.

Monika tapped Jaya and told her to lay back on one side of the ottoman while she manhandled Jaya into a new position. For some reason she was very insistent about where Jaya sat, but she winked to reassure her. She had Jasmine get on her knees and then lean forward, putting her head at Jaya's pussy. Jasmine wasted no time and went down on her lover skillfully. Then her attention faltered a bit when Monika moved in behind her. Jaya couldn't see clearly, but the heart-shaped silhouette of Jasmine's ass and the dark skin and hair moving behind it gave her a pretty good idea.

Jasmine was licking and sucking just like Jaya enjoyed, but it would take her a long time to cum with Jasmine's technique. Jaya wasn't sure if Jasmine was doing it on purpose, though, because the regular moans vibrating through her pussy also interrupted her progress more than once, apparently as Monika pulled some skill or trick.

Jaya wondered if Monika was torturing Jasmine on purpose, then her real goal became clear. Robbie entered Jaya's view, now nude. His body was cut impressively; full six pack, pecs you could measure for a bra size, and defined muscle groups all through his legs and arms. Between his legs, he was stroking an impressive cock. Jaya didn't have the experience to eyeball a measurement, but she knew even from a distance he was bigger than Trevor, and he was already above average according to the genie.

Monika pulled away from Jasmine's pussy and Jasmine rose up with a moan of protest but Jaya quickly grabbed her lover's head and kept her in place. Both Monika and Robbie looked at her and Jaya nodded. Robbie quickly scrambled onto the ottoman and Monika lined him up to start pushing.

Jasmine let out a loud moaning cry into Jaya's pussy, the sound enough to vibrate her lips and wonderfully shudder against her clit. Robbie knew what he was doing; he didn't slam into her but he didn't stop his insertion speed either, and Jaya bet Jasmine was dripping wet from everything that happened so far. Robbie paused for a second after pushing forward for a while and Jaya thought he might be all the way in, but then he gave a final violent push.

Jasmine screamed into Jaya's pussy but her body also began thrashing and shuddering in a pattern Jaya immediately recognized; her lover was cumming hard. Jaya slid down beneath Jasmine, spreading her legs outside and around her lover's, until their faces were even. Jaya began kissing and licking her own juices off as Jasmine panted. She groaned again and her body began shifting as Robbie started fucking her.

"God he's so big. I don't think I've had a cock this big before. Fuck it's stretching me so good!" Jasmine said.

"Tell me baby, tell me what he's going," Jaya encouraged her as she kept kissing and licking.

"Fucking. He's fucking me. Fuck it's sooo much. Ohh his finger. Fuck his finger's on my asshole. He cant'-FUCK ME!"

Jasmine screamed out as another orgasm hit her, Jaya guessed at the same time Robbie pushed his finger inside her asshole. Jaya held her as she shuddered and shook through it. A moan that sounded sad came from her as Robbie apparently pulled out, but then she shifted up. Jasmine's breasts dangled in Jaya's face but she was distracted from them as she felt a spongy muscle push against her folds. They gave way to Robbie's cock and forced Jaya to moan as she was stretched wide. She couldn't claim to have never felt something this big (Jenny had introduced her to fisting after all) but it had been a long time since this much girth invaded her sex. Either impatient himself or sensing she was more used to the size, Robbie was less gentle with her. He thrust hard and deep, using the full length of his tool on each stroke.

Jaya opened her eyes when it seemed to get darker and saw that Monica had come around. She had one leg on the floor and one propped up on the ottoman, leaving herself open for Jasmine to go down on her again, something her lover did with gusto, energized by her orgasms. Jaya reached up and fondled her own breasts as the steady rhythm of being fucked got to her and she felt her second orgasm rising. Then she got a naughty idea.

"Monika," she moaned out, "does Robbie like anal?"

"You good for it?" she asked, sounding shocked.

"Squeaky clean and all stretched out," she said.

Jasmine paused in her attentions and said, "She's an anal whore; she always wants stuff in her ass. I...um...Robbie's hand-"

"Fuck girl," Monika said, cutting her off, "You ain't been on a porn shoot when some dumb bitch thinks anal don't need prep. I got stories but they'd ruin the mood. Hey Robbie! Blondie wants it in back."

"Fuck yeah," he said.

Robbie's thrusting basically stopped and Jaya heard the distinctive snapping sound of a plastic bottle top, followed by two cold fingers pushing at her asshole. They slid in easily and provided nice tingling and pressure. Then there was a pause and something nudged at her asshole.

Jaya grabbed Jasmine's hips to brace herself and bore down but had to let out a loud cry as Robbie pushed in. Her anal ring stretched wide, the burning pressure overwhelming everything else briefly. The head popped through and there was a pause that Jaya appreciated. Once the sensation dulled she nodded up to Monika, and soon Robbie kept pushing. She felt like his cock was somehow in her stomach, then her throat, as he went deeper and the pressure increased. His hips finally pressed up against her ass and he waited. Jasmine curled down and kissed Jaya, the taste of Monika's pussy all over her face. Jaya returned the kiss desperately, breathing heavily and blinking tears, but then nodded to Jamsine.

"Fuck her ass," Jasmine told Robbie.

The size and pressure were immense as he sodomized her. Her whole world shrank down to the cock slamming into her ass and she lost herself in the feelings. The pain never went away but it blended with the feelings of her asshole stretching and gripping the huge cock and all the nerves involved fully activating. Her mind seemed to drift and she became a purely sexual creature. Hands took liberties with her breasts and vagina. Mouths, breasts, and pussies were brought to her lips for her to suck and lick and she accepted them all without hesitation.

What finally did her in was a deep thrust from Robbie. She felt him slam into her and then the throbbing pulses of a cock ejaculating. Shortly after that started, two fingers pushed into her pussy and a mouth sucked on her clit. Jaya screamed out as a titanic orgasm erupted from her crotch. It was a literal eruption, too; she ended up squirting, but the immense pressure in her ass and pussy compressed whatever orifice it tried to escape from, turning it into a stream that splashed on Robbie, Jaya, and Monika, the one who had delivered the vaginal coup-de-grace.

Jaya let out one long moan as Robbie withdrew and her ass closed back up. She left herself splayed open as she felt him bend down and lick her juices from her thighs and pussy, gently cleaning rather than trying to get her worked up again. Turning her head, she saw Jasmine doing the same thing to Monika, though they had moved to the couch and embraced, fondling as well as kissing.

"Fuck girl, you shoulda been in my job. You coulda made retiring money in two years. I'm gonna play with your girlfriend some more," Monika said, "You want Robbie to take you to shower?"

"Mmm, as long as he doesn't stick that cock in me anywhere. I don't think I could handle it," Jaya said with a smile.

She squeaked a little as Robbie lifted her apparently without any effort and began carrying her through the house.

"Fuck you're mega hot," he said after he'd carried her a little bit.

Jaya couldn't help feeling a little thrill. She pulled his head down for a kiss and whispered, "If you clean me real nice and careful, I might change my mind."

12