Sister/Genie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you told me to do it differently. I didn't listen to you."

"You are the Mistress," Jenny said.

"Damn it!" Jaya shouted, "Be...angry or something."

"Would that help, Mistress? Or simply justify your pity?" Jenny said.

There was a pause. "Wow," Jaya finally said, "I'm...that's the first time you've talked back to me like that."

"I apologize Mistress."

"Don't," Jaya said, "I deserved it."

"It is not becoming of a genie. I...have not been a good genie, Mistress," Jenny said.

"How can you say that, Jenny? You did everything for me. More than everything. You weren't just a genie or a lover, you were a real friend."

"I...Mistress I said I forgive you and I truly have. But when my life with Trevor was being ripped away I...I was so angry. I think...I think I might have hated you. I have been frustrated with masters before, even angry with the wishes they put myself or others through. But I never truly hated a master before, not even the ones that hurt me, because none of them ever showed me ways to make myself happy and then ripped them from me."

It took a long time for Jaya to work up the courage to speak again. "Do you still hate me?"

"I told you I forgive you, Mistress."

"You can forgive someone and still hate them," Jaya countered.

"No, Mistress; that is not how forgiveness works. I am your genie and...I still love you Mistress. That has not changed."

"I think you're the only one that does anymore," Jaya said.

"I do not know enough to say. However, I feel like both Jasmine and Trevor are trapped. They are faced with this wall of ignorance we have forced on them. They feel betrayed because we do not share knowledge with them. Trevor, I think, did it partly in solidarity with Jasmine. And because he believed I was not showing trust in him. He pleaded with me and begged me to trust him for a long time before he cut me off, as Jasmine put it."

"Jasmine won't forgive me. She won't understand," Jaya said.

"You keep saying that, Mistress, but in the same breath you argue your sister is the kindest and most understanding person you know. Both of those cannot be true."

"I just...she was so angry, Jenny."

Jaya finally broke down, all the pent up fear, frustration, and worry about Jasmine breaking through all at once. She cried into Jenny's lap for a long, long time.

* * * * *

At some point in her crying Jaya had fallen asleep. She woke and felt a warm body next to her.

She immediately pulled back, months of work as a prostitute telling her that her time was up, nothing was paid for, and other concerns. But then she saw Jenny looking back at her, her eyes filled with compassion and understanding, two expressions she hadn't seen on anyone since she left.

She blinked back more tears and fell on the genie, pulling her face in for a deep kiss. Jenny responded immediately and without hesitation, kissing Jaya back gently and tenderly, but moving without hesitation into deeper, hungrier kisses as Jaya did. Soon Jaya was kissing down her neck and Jenny held her there like she wanted nothing more than Jaya nipping and licking at her collarbone.

The genie moaned desperately as Jaya settled her body on top, her hips sliding between Jenny's thighs. She tore Jenny's shirt to expose her breasts. Jaya thought Jenny had been wearing a fairly heavy shirt and a bra before, but the shirt gave way like it was thin, worn cotton, and the bra she'd expected was missing entirely.

She'd been in Vegas for four months, arguably the place that was most desperate for beautiful women after fashion shows and the porn industry, and she still hadn't seen any breasts she thought were better than Jenny's. She fell on them and just buried her face in the flesh of her tits for several minutes, reveling in the feel of the pliant flesh on her face. Jenny was patient, simply stroking Jaya's hair as she indulged, though she did feel the genie rubbing her hips slightly against Jaya's.

Taking the hint, Jaya stopped smothering herself and worshipped the breasts in front of her. She groped the whole globes in her hands as she kissed around the edges, focusing on the undersides at first and working up in a circle. Soon she had them cupped in her hands, holding the nipples up so she could kiss and suck back and forth between them. Her attentions had Jenny writhing beneath her, her hips undulating as her pussy desperately searched for something to rub against or push inside of it. Jaya settled her weight on Jenny's pelvis and soon felt her crotch rub hard there. Soon it felt like the genie was fucking her stomach, grinding her hips as much as she could while Jaya continued her oral assault on her breasts. She'd given up kissing and licking the entire breast; now all of her attention was focused on Jenny's nipples. She sucked, flicked, nipped, and ground her teeth on the nubs at the peaks of her breasts.

Both of them could smell Jenny's sex now, even as it was still hidden behind slacks and whatever panties she wore. Jaya bet if she reached down she would feel horny wetness soaking the inseam of the garment, but she didn't want to let go of any part of Jenny's body until she achieved her goal. She pushed herself up a bit, settling more of her weight between Jenny's thighs and gripping her nipples tight. Jenny's grinding got even more frantic and her eyes were wide, looking at Jenny in wonder and pleading. Then Jaya pulled, tugging her breasts to their limit by the nipples.

The shock and pain were apparently enough. Jenny arched her body against Jaya and cried out as she came hard for her mistress, dropping back to the bed roughly and panting her recovery. Jaya fell back on top of her and Jenny wrapped her up in an embrace, kissing her tenderly again.

"Thank you, Mistress. That was wonderful."

"First orgasm in a while?" Jaya asked.

She smiled when Jenny blushed. "Ohhh. Was my little sex genie making do somehow? Did you find a little playting? Did you find a few of them?"

"Something like that, Mistress," Jenny said.

"'Something like that'? Is that any way to tell your Mistress what's happening? Chains, Jenny. I wish you were chained spread-eagle to the bed, naked."

Jenny's eyes flashed and Jaya was suddenly standing to the side of the bed. Jenny, as requested, was gloriously naked, secured to the bed by heavy chains that looked comically extreme but did the job. There was only enough give to them that the metal "clinked" whenever Jasmine tried to squirm or move at all.

"Now, sex genie, your mistress demands you tell her who you've been fucking in her absence," Jaya said.

She didn't know why her stressed, worn out brain felt like this kind of roleplay, but fortunately Jenny seemed to pick up on it immediately.

"Never, Mistress. It isn't your business."

"We'll see," Jaya said.

She practically dove between Jenny's legs. Her mouth clamped around the soaked, fragrant pussy of the sex genie and sucked hard, forcing a moan from the bound girl as the chains went taut from her pulling in. Jaya quickly found the genie's clit and sucked it out from its hood and the lips around it, flicking it frantically with her tongue. Once Jenny was writhing and panting from that, Jaya upped the ante by slipping two fingers into her slit. She curled them up to find the ridges of pleasure hidden in her sex and pulled on them, rubbing them like the mythical lamp the genie should have been in.

She could feel Jenny's muscles tensing, her writhing giving way to mounting tension as Jaya worked on her major sex centers, driving her to a frenzy. When the shaking of uncontrolled passion started, Jaya pulled away. The genie let out a moan so laced with frustration it made Jaya feel bad.

"Please! Mistress I was so close!"

"Really?" Jaya asked, and then resumed her assault.

It took much less time to get Jenny near the peak again and then she pulled away the same way. Jenny probably expected it that time, but a groan still slipped out of the bound beauty.

"Why don't we start with how many, is that easier?"

"Mistress I won't," Jenny said, and that kicked off another short round of oral and manual assault on her pussy. All Jaya could smell now was horny woman; Jenny's juices were all over her mouth and nose, and her pussy leaked like a faucet, dripping onto the mattress. If she were honest, her own vagina was hardly dry.

"Fine, let's try some carrot instead of stick. You like licking pussy, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Make me cum."

Jaya pulled off her pants and planted her knees on either side of Jenny's head. She lowered herself slowly by spreading her legs to the side. Being a "working girl" she had begun to take more advantage of the enhancement's Jenny's body came with, one of which was her flexibility. She'd discovered a while ago she was able to do a full split and started playing that up.

Her slow tease was sabotaged by the sex genie, however. Far before Jaya thought it should have been possible, she felt Jenny's tongue swipe through her lips, starting at her clit and traveling down. That repeated several times and turned her slow, steady descent into a jerky, abrupt dropping. She almost landed on Jenny's face and had to brace herself. Jenny chose that moment to spear her tongue deep into Jaya's slit. It felt almost like an oddly shaped cock pushed into her, except this one writhed around in her sex, pushing and probing in ways no real cock could manage. Jaya gave up pretense of control for a moment and just fell on Jenny's body, her face on one of the genie's thighs and her tits pressing into her stomach as Jenny's tongue turned her to jelly. She did get her hand in place by Jenny's sex and stroked slowly with one finger. It was instantly saturated in juice and got little twitches from the genie whenever the finger passed over her clit.

As befit a woman with literal centuries of experience in sex, Jenny had Jaya cumming on her face in record time. It wasn't an earth shaking orgasm, but it was enough to get Jaya moaning loudly into Jenny's thigh and trembling atop her as the shocks of pleasure pulsed through her body. She rolled off, panting and sweating, her pussy still pulsing and clenching as if trying to recapture whatever had just given it such pleasure.

"Mistress please!" Jenny said after a moment.

Jaya smiled to herself and reached over, sliding two fingers into Jenny again, though she simply pumped them in and out, avoiding her G-spot or clit.

"So you think you deserve an orgasm now?" Jaya asked.

"I did what you asked!" Jenny pleaded.

"You still didn't tell me what I want to know!" Jaya said, kneeling up again and rubbing faster.

"I...I...oh please Mistress!"

"Tell me!" Jaya insisted, and rubbed her thumb briefly over Jenny's clit, tweaking a nipple with her free hand at the same time.

Jenny tensed up and Jaya had to quickly pull her hands away. She thought she might have gone too far and gotten Jenny to the point where the orgasm was unavoidable, but after a moment she slammed her head back on the bed in frustration.

"Two, Mistress."

"Two what? Two guys, two women?" Jaya pressed.

"Two...parties. I...did...I did something similar to when I was Kasumi. I found underground sex clubs and made myself...available."

She groaned as Jaya resumed massaging her sex.

"So you let everyone fuck you?"

"I had to, Mistress. Maintaining the site is not taxing but after two months with no sex...I was feeling tired and I knew I would lose myself to my bottle soon. Jasmine almost found me while I was at the second one. If she hadn't been content to wait for me to return to my usual coffee shop...ooooh."

The story hit Jaya harder than she thought it would. She reached up to the chains and found the manacles somehow had seatbelt-like releases. She freed Jenny and pulled her in for another tight embrace. She pressed their breasts together in a way that felt deliciously stimulating and kissed Jenny's neck. Her fingers slid between Jenny's legs and went to work on her pussy in earnest. She pumped hard and with purpose, fitting four fingers in her opening while letting her thumb rub Jenny's clit.

Jenny stared wide-eyed at Jaya the whole time, her fingers digging in to her back and her breath panting into Jaya's hair until she suddenly went off like a live wire. Her whole body convulsed and she wrapped Jenny up in a death-grip with her arms and legs, clinging to her as if afraid she would fall. Jaya held her just as tight, drinking in the feeling of closeness and the serenity of cuddling up with another person who actually cared about her.

"I missed you so much, Jenny."

"I missed you too, Mistress."

They slept then, making sure to never lose physical contact with each other, even when dead asleep.

12