Sister/Genie Ch. 26

Story Info
The final solution.
8k words
4.85
5.3k
17

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya did feel a sense of relief from the afterglow of her tryst with Taylor, but it was somewhat marred by the quick shuffling out the door. She understood it; she'd seduced the barrister after dropping the story of the genie, her relationship with her sister, and everything else. Most people would need time to process.

Still, it left her feeling alone again.

Their last visit had driven home exactly how much of a couple Trevor and Jenny were. Jaya hadn't noticed it before since she'd been busy trying to sleep with half the porn stars in LA. Even when she halted that to get some help from Jenny she realized she'd just temporarily stepped into the relationship. She was the third wheel, albeit a third wheel who they sometimes had sex with. But they were never going to turn into a poly triad; she knew the genie loved her, but her love for Jenny was different, like a mix between a younger sister and a best friend. And Trevor she just thought of as a good friend. For her, the sex part of those relationships was separate. Jaya wondered if the genie's body had influenced her mind; she now had no problem with the idea of sleeping with either of them, completely separate from her feelings about them.

On the other hand, she still very much had non-sisterly love for Jasmine, and that was clearly becoming an issue for everyone. While Taylor had been mostly non-judgmental about it, Jaya could tell it was professional courtesy. Jenny of course saw nothing wrong with it, but she also remained ignorant of the struggle it was. Trevor's response had been parental; he was supportive, but it had a "kids these days" feel to it that said he couldn't relate either.

And as Jaya had told Taylor, the situation was driving her crazy.

Jasmine was not trying to be sexy at all, and with the scars and the bed rest and the fact that she hadn't worn makeup or shaved in weeks Jasmine was not looking her best. But to Jaya, even disheveled Jasmine still looked sexy enough to get a reaction. The showers were the worst. Her primary focus had been and always was helping her sister wash. In the beginning it hadn't been an issue; Jasmine needed to be helped with basically everything, and Jaya was focused on keeping her from falling, keeping her awake, not soaking her stitches, and a bunch of other things that kept her distracted. But now that a lot of her wounds were healed and she was getting over the infection, she needed less and less help and was trying to be more independent. That meant there were times Jaya was just standing in the bathroom watching Jaya shower, and more than once she'd caught her hand sliding between her thighs as her mind drifted back to a time when she'd been able to do that and then hop in the shower with her.

The weather wasn't bad out so she had her rideshare drop her a few blocks away from Jasmine's apartment. Then she called Jenny.

"Hello Mistress," Jenny said over some background noise.

"Where are you?" Jaya asked.

"Jasmine wanted to nap and she insisted she would be fine, so Trevor took me to a pub. The people here are very friendly and very loud."

"I'm sure," Jaya said, smiling to herself at the reaction Jenny must have provoked. "Um...I wanted to ask you a question."

"Anything, Mistress."

"Do you remember a while back, I asked you if you could...make the feelings go away?" Jaya asked.

"Yes Mistress," Jenny said.

Jaya's eyes stung as she heard the sadness and pity in Jenny's voice. "I...I know you said it would take a lot of power from you. I don't want to force you back in the bottle. How long would you need?"

"Mistress, I am your genie, I would-"

"Jenny, don't," Jaya said, "How long?"

There was a pause, "I will need to discuss it with Trevor. At least a couple of weeks."

"Okay."

"Mistress, you remember I said that it was a risk," Jenny said.

"I...Sally from that radio station wanted me to call her. I'm going to give that a try, but I don't want to be unfair to her."

"Yes, Mistress. I will let you know when I have a better idea."

Jaya took a deep breath as she hung up the phone. She wiped her face to get rid of the gathering tears and collected herself as she entered the apartment. She saw Jasmine sitting at her dining table holding a cup of tea.

"Jasmine!" Jaya scolded.

"My fever's basically gone and I'm breathing okay," Jasmine countered, "Besides I wanted to get up and do something without a nursemaid."

"You still should have waited until someone was in the house," Jaya said.

Jasmine looked like she was going to respond, then she paused and studied Jaya.

"What?" Jaya asked after a while.

Jasmine smirked. "You ditched me for a booty call!" she accused.

"I did not!" Jaya said, feeling her cheeks flush, "I needed to meet with my lawyer."

"And then you fucked her," Jasmine accused.

"And you think you can tell?"

"Did you forget I know what you look like after you've been fucked?" Jasmine said.

The tone was teasing but afterward it was like a record scratch. Jasmine's face fell right after she said it.

"Shit. Jaya I'm-"

"It's okay, Jasmine," Jaya said.

"No, it's not," Jasmine said, "You shouldn't be sacrificing this much for me."

"Jasmine, all my money comes from the site now. It basically runs itself, it's not like I'm skipping days at the office."

"You know that's not what I mean. Even in Jenny's body you still act like Jaya. And I also know exactly what your...other moods look like," Jasmine said quietly.

"Jasa, you're almost better now. I'll stay around for four more days; that's when your antibiotics are out, right? Then it won't matter."

"Jaya...I don't want you to disappear again," Jasmine said.

"I know. I'm taking care of it."

Jasmine's face fell. "What do you mean 'taking care of it'?"

"Jenny."

"No shit Jenny! Jaya what are you-"

"I'm not doing anything to you, Jasmine! God, I told you I wouldn't do that! But this is just...it's a mess. That radio host, from the show I was interviewed on? She wanted me to call her. I'm gonna have Jenny take care of this whenever she gets enough power, then I'll give her a call. And we can go back...well we can be regular sisters."

Jaya had gone over and made tea while she was explaining all this to Jasmine. She finally looked back and saw Jasmine looking at her, but her focus also seemed to be somewhere else. Jaya didn't know what to make of it, but Jasmine didn't say anything. After Jaya sat down, Jasmine finished her tea and then said she was going to bed.

The next day Jaya tried to live for the present and not think about what would happen in the next few days. Unfortunately something seemed to be up with Jasmine. Jaya thought she caught her sister lurking in doorways and peeking around corners spying on her. Then there was the odd exchange as she went to get them dinner.

"Are you going to meet someone?" Jasmine asked her as she headed for the door.

"What? No, unless you count the girl at the counter at the Indian place," Jaya said.

"Oh," Jasmine said, "Isn't it a little early?"

Jaya shrugged, "I was going to walk there. Most of that microwaves easily enough, but if you want it hot-"

"No, no, I just...never mind," Jasmine said.

"Do you want to come with me? I can walk slower," Jaya offered.

Jasmine stayed home. Dinner was quiet, though again Jasmine seemed to be staring at her until Jaya noticed, then denied she'd been doing it.

That night Jaya was getting ready for bed on Jasmine's couch and, as it had every night for the past week or so, that meant Jaya had her tablet propped on the coffee table and most of the covers off of her so she could slide her fingers into her folds while she gripped one of her breasts.

Rather than a video, Jaya had pulled up the nude shot Sally posted on camgirlzplus. It wasn't until she pulled up the picture that she realized how similar Sally's body was to Taylor's. Sally was a bit smaller overall; she was thinner with more muscle tone and maybe an inch shorter than the barrister. Her hair was also frizzy and untamed where the lawyer's had been straight and a bit darker. What drew Jaya's attention, however, was her pussy. Her physique made it so her pubic mound seemed to bulge a bit compared to her stomach, almost as if she were flaunting her vagina and everything around it. The picture was the same one from almost a year ago; what most would call a "tasteful nude" that didn't have her rubbing herself or spreading her pussy open, but in Jaya's state it was enough.

I want to fuck that girl.

The thought was enough to send her over the edge. It wasn't an earth-shattering cum like she'd gotten with Taylor the day before, but it was enough to get that nice relaxing wash of bliss after the intensity of the pleasure dropped.

Then Jaya heard footfalls.

They were quiet. It was clearly Jasmine, barefoot, padding down the carpeted hallway. The bathroom was there, but she hadn't heard the toilet flush. Then again, maybe Jasmine didn't want the noise to bother her? Jaya propped herself up so she could look down the hall, but no one was there.

Sighing at the spike of energy she'd gotten when she heard the sounds, she settled into the couch again. She considered finding a video featuring a thin redhead, but in the end she let the same picture and her imagination take her to Sally's studio, and she got off to the image of Sally doing her podcast on a microphone held in place from being shoved in Jaya's pussy.

* * * * *

Jasmine's clumsily covert scrutiny of Jaya continued most of the next day except for when she got a package delivery. Jaya accepted it and was nearly bowled over as Jasmine rushed out to grab it and then disappeared into her room.

"If you want to masturbate with your new toy just tell me and I can take a walk," Jaya called out teasingly.

"Shut up," Jasmine replied in the exact same tone.

Jaya smiled at the exchange, almost identical to what they did as teenagers. She took it as a sign that once she had Jenny clear things up, she had a real shot at repairing things with Jasmine.

That evening Jasmine said she wanted to take a shower. Jasmine was mostly back to self-sufficiency, but she said her ribs still hurt too much for her to bend over or curl up to wash her calves. Jaya put on a basic black one-piece bathing suit. Jasmine had questioned why she had it, and Jaya had just said, "So no one gets uncomfortable."

Jaya sat on the toilet next to the shower trying to pay attention to her phone rather than Jasmine's nubile form. Lately her frustration had been bad enough that Jasmine's showers may as well have been porn shoots for Jaya; it seemed like every time she looked up Jasmine was washing her breasts, scrubbing her hair with her hands up so her tits popped, or partially bent over facing away from her. She had thought her session with Taylor might have dulled that feeling but she had a hard time focusing on her phone as her sister cleaned herself.

She looked up when there was a loud clatter and a curse from Jasmine. Jasmine was backed in a corner wincing and most of their shower products had clattered to the floor of the shower.

"You okay?" Jaya asked.

"I dropped the loofah and somehow I slipped or tripped on it...fuck my ribs," Jasmine said.

"Here, let me."

Jaya helped Jasmine stand and gathered up all the various bottles, then turned and finished up washing Jasmine's calves and feet, making very sure not to turn her head the wrong way. She stood aside to let the spray hit them and then reached to turn the water off, but Jasmine gently grabbed her arm.

"Wait. Let me do you," Jasmine said.

"What?"

"You're in here, you're already wet. Have you showered recently?" Jasmine asked.

"Jasa-"

"Jaya, please?" Jasmine asked pathetically, "You've taken care of me so much and I haven't done anything. Let me?"

Jaya turned around and sighed, steeling herself for the torture she knew was coming, "Okay."

She felt Jasmine's hands on her shoulders as they gently pulled the straps of her suit aside. She let her hands fall so Jasmine could peel the tight black fabric from Jaya's skin. She inhaled sharply as her breasts were freed; her nipples were already hardening, and the spray of the shower hitting them only made them more so.

Jasmine pulled the suit past her hips and tugged the thin strip of fabric from between Jaya's thighs. Water ran down between her hairless lips but Jaya knew her pussy had been wet long before that. There was a brief moment where Jaya just stood in the shower, her hands braced on the wall, but then Jasmine's hands were back. One held the loofah and the other was just soapy as she washed Jasmine's back. She rushed past Jaya's backside and washed down her legs, almost tickling when she got to her feet.

Jaya tensed as her hands moved around to the front of her thighs and washed, but they moved quickly over her hips and up to her stomach. Still, as she washed her hands would brush the bottom of Jaya's breasts more and more as she washed higher. Jaya let out a shuddering breath as Jasmine's hands moved up to her shoulders and arms, but those were finished all too quickly. The only unwashed places were dangerous.

"I can finish up," Jaya said.

"Don't be silly," Jasmine replied as her hands moved slowly down Jaya's shoulders.

"Jasmine-"

"I know what I'm doing," Jasmine interrupted.

Her hands slid over Jaya's breasts. The soapy touch inflamed Jaya's nipples and she sucked in a breath through her teeth. Jasmine kneaded the flesh gently and thoroughly, washing every inch of the pale globes. Jaya nearly dug gouges into the wall of the shower.

"Relax, Jaya. It's okay," Jasmine said, then Jaya felt Jasmine's breasts press against her back.

Jasmine stepped away and spun, "Jasmine what the fuck? This isn't you."

"What isn't me?" Jasmine asked softly.

"You aren't cruel. You know what this is doing to me, please."

Jasmine stepped forward and Jaya looked at her fearfully.

"I do know what this is doing to you, Jaya," Jasmine said, seeming to tower over Jaya even though she was only a few inches taller.

Her hand snaked out quickly. Before Jaya could react, three soapy fingers slipped directly into her cunt.

"This is making you cum," Jasmine said.

Jaya couldn't take it and let out a moan as she gripped Jasmine's hand. Her fingers had immediately begun pumping into Jaya's pussy, splashing the water all around. Her other hand slid behind Jaya's head and pulled her closer. Jaya looked up into Jasmine's eyes again pleadingly, but she didn't know what she was begging for.

"Cum, Jaya," Jasmine said, "Cum for your big sister."

Jaya let out a wailing shriek that sounded as painful as it was pleasurable. The orgasm hit her physically and emotionally it tore her apart and left her sobbing. Jasmine pulled her gently to the floor of the tub and settled Jaya on her lap. Jaya would alternate sobbing and kissing Jasmine until she felt herself steady and stop shaking. She thought they would stay like that for a bit but Jasmine hauled her up to her feet and turned the water off.

"Dry yourself off and then come to my bedroom," Jasmine said.

"Jasmine-" Jaya began but Jasmine's lips silenced her.

They shared a deep kiss that was almost all Jasmine. Her tongue invaded Jaya's mouth and practically gripped Jaya's tongue while Jaya just enjoyed the sensations. Their wet, naked bodies pressed together for the first time in over a year and Jaya moaned into the lip-lock.

"Jaya, I'm in charge right now. You need to trust me, and you need to do what I say. Now dry yourself off and come to my bedroom. And don't you dare put on clothes."

Jasmine used the same tone she'd employed after their parents died and she had to play mother for a few years while Jaya was still in high school. Jaya dried herself as she watched Jasmine exit the bathroom. She was still naked and Jaya could tell she was "model walking" to put some extra sway in her hips.

The hallway was clear when Jaya emerged. She briefly contemplated grabbing her clothes and running out the door, or calling the doctor; Jasmine seemed way out of character and Jaya had to wonder if her fever had gone to her head and given her amnesia or if she was suffering some sort of psychotic break.

Then Jasmine's head poked out of her doorway. She gave Jaya a patient smile and crooked her finger.

Jaya walked down the hall as if in a daze. Jasmine pulled her inside and shut the door, then pushed Jaya up against it. Her lips attacked Jaya's neck as her hands cupped her breasts again, immediately pinching the nipples. Jaya let out a groan and found one of her hands wrapped in Jasmine's hair. She felt her legs spread as Jasmine's thigh slid between them, soon pressing hard against her pussy. She began grinding instinctively as Jasmine's mouth moved down her collar and kissed all around her breasts as Jasmine's hands moved and groped them.

Jasmine's head was suddenly back next to Jaya's and she began whispering.

"Your pussy's leaving juice all over my thigh. That seems like a waste. I want to taste my baby sister's cream. I want you to fill my mouth up. Do you think you can do that? Do you want my mouth on your cunt?"

"Fuck yes," Jaya said.

Almost before she was done speaking Jasmine was on her knees, her mouth pressed up against Jaya's pussy. Her tongue was wild, licking around everywhere. Her lips, her tunnel, and her clit were all swiped as Jasmine acted like she needed to lick up every bit of cream coming out of Jaya's pussy.

It was frantic but not efficient and while Jaya was worked up and Jasmine's attention helped, she didn't know that she'd get to climax from it. She fondled her own breasts to increase her pleasure but she wondered if she should stop Jasmine and reposition.

Then Jasmine took it to the next level. Her mouth moved up and sucked on Jaya's clit hard, her tongue swirling around the button frantically. Then she took her hands and jammed three fingers into each of Jaya's holes without warning.

Jaya howled at the ceiling, desperately hoping Jaya's neighbors didn't call the cops. Her soaking pussy let all three of Jasmine's fingers through almost to the last knuckle, spreading her sex open. Her ass hadn't been prepped so her fingers jammed in her sphincter, but the sudden spread of the star and the pumping Jasmine started immediately mixed pleasure and pain so suddenly that the sensations overwhelmed her. Jaya's whole body trembled and Jaya only increased her assault.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK!" Jaya screamed.

She gave Jasmine what she wanted as her pussy clenched hard and juice fired out of it into her sister's face. Jasmine's hands gripped her ass, the juices from her pussy and ass cooling on her cheeks as her body shuddered and slid slowly down the door. When her ass settled on the carpet Jasmine leaned forward and kissed her again. Jasmine's face tasted and smelled like Jaya's pussy and Jaya dreamily licked and tasted herself while kissing Jasmine hungrily.

When the aftershocks of her orgasm wore off, though, her anxiety crept back in.

"Jasa," she said, "why?"

"What do you mean why? I told you why. You've taken care of me for the last two weeks. I'm returning the favor, as much as I can."

"But you...Jasmine you don't want-"

Jasmine put a finger over Jaya's mouth to silence her, then grabbed Jaya's hand. Rising on her knees, Jasmine brought Jaya's hand to her pussy.

"What do you feel, Jaya?" Jasmine asked.

"You...you shaved," Jaya said, surprised to feel bare, smooth skin between Jasmine's legs and wondering when she'd done it.

"That's part of it. Now feel," Jasmine said, and pushed Jaya's fingers hard and firmly between her lower lips.

"You're wet," Jaya replied.

"Now you can think I'm wet because I'm having sex, and whenever you have sex you get wet, but I can tell you from experience that if I'm not with someone I want to be with I will be dry as a fucking desert down there. Push your fingers in. Push them in deep."