Sister/Genie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Jaya said.

"Now what?" Jasmine asked.

"I left it in the car," Jaya lamented.

"Mistress," Jenny said, reaching out to grab her hand, "Keep it."

"What?"

"We had a good guess about what you were going to give us," Trevor said, "and we don't want it."

Jasmine and Jaya both looked at each other, then back to the couple, "But...I mean..."

"It's like this," Trevor said, "Jenny here is already having a hard enough time with the idea that she isn't my harem girl. As I'm sure you know, dragging her actual desires out of her is like pulling teeth."

Jenny blushed but Jaya and Trevor shared a knowing glance.

Trevor continued, "If I were her master, that would get even worse. I want to give her a shot at a real life, and a real relationship."

"Dude, you're worth eight figures. Nine on a good day in the markets. That is not real life," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, well, your sisterfriend is raking in enough money from her site that she's going to catch up to me pretty soon," Trevor said.

"Sisterfriend?" Jaya asked.

"It is the term Trevor coined for you. Sisters and girlfriends," Jenny explained.

"Anyway," Trevor said, "I want you to keep the bottle and being her Mistress. I trust you to know what to do. I want this to work with Jenny without a 'free pass' so to speak. And given how much time Jenny's been able to spend with me without getting tired after a phone call, you seem to be doing the same with Jasmine."

"Told you we should have gone with my gift," Jasmine said.

"And what was that going to be?" Trevor asked.

"Wedding night orgy," Jasmine said with a wink.

They all laughed at that, then Jaya looked at Trevor. "Do you mind if I borrow Jenny for a bit?"

"You are her Mistress," Trevor said with a wink.

Jaya led Jenny onto the dance floor as a slower dance came on and pulled the genie close. Then she kissed the genie tenderly.

"What was that for, Mistress?" the genie asked.

"A thank you. For being with me through everything. For fixing what needed to be fixed, and keeping me from breaking things more."

"You hardly needed my help for that, Mistress."

"You are so wrong about that," Jaya said, "If you hadn't come along I would have turned into a nervous, depressed wreck, pining over my sister, who probably would have died to an abusive boyfriend."

"You did far more for me, Mistress. You have allowed me to be a person, not just a really fancy sex toy. You allowed me to love Trevor. To enjoy things because I could. I will always love you for that, Mistress."

"Is that okay, Jenny? I mean...you're with Trevor."

"I have discovered, Mistress, that I have room in my heart for more than one person. And we've only discussed it once, but Trevor and I know that we do not have forever. With my help he can live a long time. But I will outlive him. When he goes, we both hope that I will be able to come back and be loved by you."

"Oh God, Jenny, of course," Jaya said, pulling her close, "You can always come back to me. But I want you to be with Trevor. And you tell me if he treats you wrong."

"I really doubt he will, Mistress. As you say in this time, I have him wrapped around my finger."

"Because of how often you wrap your lips around his cock," Jaya pointed out, getting a mischievous grin from the genie.

"I am a sex genie, Mistress. And Trevor and I also agreed you should not give up use of me just because I am with him officially now. I need a looot of ways to build up my energy," Jenny said, in a way that seemed to flood Jaya's pussy immediately.

"Well," Jaya said after swallowing nervously, "Jasmine has told me she wants to start exploring more fantasies."

"I remember Mistress," Jenny said, her mischievous grin getting a bit predatory, "I have several ideas for that based on what you've told me."

"Other than that, we'll have to see," Jaya said, "I just want to make sure you're okay if I might need you."

"I am your sex genie, Mistress. Your wish is my command."

=========================

I want to again thank everyone who's stuck with it and especially those that rated and commented. This whole saga ended up being over 180,000 words, or half again longer than a lot of novels. I apologize if that frustrated or caught some people off guard. Hopefully it turned out to just be more content you wanted to read anyway.

Even though the story's over I still appreciate feedback, so please let me know what you thought here.