Sister/Genie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya complied and watched Jasmine arch her back and moan, her tits thrusting out and nipples pointing to the ceiling. Jaya couldn't resist and stretched up, capturing one of the brown nipples in her mouth and sucking on it, swirling her tongue around the nub.

"Yes. Yes, baby, suck on your sister's tit."

That one phrase triggered so many feelings in Jaya as she heard Jasmine's pet name for her as a lover right before she acknowledged they were sisters.

She redoubled her efforts on Jasmine's body, now desperate to make her sister cum. Her fingers worked deep into Jasmine's pussy. She pushed hard enough on her g-spot she thought she might stretch Jaya's pussy, and she moved her thumb up to circle her clit. At the same time she had one hand mauling Jasmine's breast while she tried to fit the other one wholly in her mouth.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck you're so good at that."

Jaya started to get creative but Jasmine interrupted her.

"No baby, just keep going. Save my ass. Yeah, that's right there's more. Fuck baby keep going. Yes, yes, yes make your Jasa cum, FUCK!"

Jasmine shuddered and convulsed as her orgasm hit her, shooting her hands out and bracing on the door. Her legs clenched together and trapped Jaya's hand in her pussy as the juices leaked from it, coating Jaya's hand. Jaya gently lapped at Jasmine's breasts, hanging above her and rippling as her body shuddered.

"Come on," Jasmine said finally as she recovered enough to move. Jaya could tell she still wasn't completely over her orgasm, and her eyes had the glazed look of someone lost to lust and pleasure. She felt like she should make more of an effort to stop this, but after mourning the loss of this for almost a year and living with it just out of reach for weeks, she couldn't bring herself to be the bigger woman.

Jasmine turned and sat on her bed, still messy from whenever she'd gotten out of it. Without releasing Jaya's hand, she leaned over to the box she'd received. She pulled out a toy. It was clearly a dildo at one end, the other looked like a complicated hook.

Jasmine set it down, then opened her drawer and pulled out a worryingly large bottle of lube. It had a pump top but she unscrewed it and just upended the bottle over the toy, getting a good amount of lube on the mattress. Jaya moved to stop her but her hand snapped out, inadvertently groping Jaya's breast. She rubbed the tit with her lube-coated hand for a second and then took it back. Jaya noticed her breast was tingling a little; the lube apparently had some sort of extra stimulant.

Jasmine turned around and beckoned Jaya down for a kiss. Jaya obliged, and Jasmine treated her to a sensual massage of her mouth.

She pulled back and asked, "Are you ready baby?"

"For whaaaaoooooh fuck!"

Too late, Jaya figured out that the complicated hook was a mount for the dildo. To anchor it, it used both a butt plug and a nub that went up into the vagina. While kissing her, Jasmine had lined up the probes and then pushed them in. Given how lubed up the toy was, there was barely any resistance.

"Fuck Jasmine."

"That's the idea," Jasmine said, then Jaya saw her wrist clench.

Jaya had to steady herself on Jasmine's shoulders as the toy began vibrating. She groaned loudly at the dual stimulation. Her ass was sore; it had been a long time since anything larger than a finger or tongue had penetrated it, but the burning, stretching pain just made the pleasure that much sharper.

Jasmine gently guided her to the side, sliding along the bed away from the wet spot left by the lube. She spun around and got into "face down, ass up," then started coating her ass cheeks with lube, making them glisten in the light from her nightstand.

"You know where to put it baby," Jasmine said.

Jaya was rapidly reaching that same state she'd thought Jasmine was in. She didn't care about the long term implications of them being together, or what Jasmine's true feelings were. She just knew she had a lubed up cock and a beautiful woman with a glistening ass was bent over for her.

She moved forward and lined herself up. Jasmine's dark star winked at her and the bright purple dildo aimed true. Jaya didn't thrust in immediately but she pushed solidly and didn't let up. Jasmine moaned through the whole intrusion, stopping only to inhale sharply as her ass was split by the toy. The skin near the stretched hole rippled from the dildo's vibrations and Jaya groaned as the other end pressed against the inside of her pussy and the rim of her asshole.

She bottomed out but didn't stop to allow for adjustment. The confusion and Jasmine's bossy attitude fixed in her brain for some reason and she just wanted to fuck her sister into submission. She slid back out and then plunged in. Sliding out was amazing as the plug in her pussy pressed against her G-spot and vibrated it, while pushing forward let the ribbed front of the hook push against her clit.

She lost herself in the thrusting, chasing her own orgasm by using Jasmine's ass. She didn't know how long she fucked like that, but she was sweating and her abs burned when she finally felt the orgasm rip through her. She slowed her thrusts and held onto the dildo so it wouldn't press against her as much. She finally looked down to see Jasmine, just as sweaty, her anal ring reddened around the purple phallus, but still with a lust-crazed look on her face.

"More Jaya. Fuck your sister's ass. I want you to fuck me until we both pass out."

Jaya did.

When she could stand it, she hammered into Jasmine. Her clit went a bit numb at one point and she used that time to slam the dildo home in Jasmine's ass, the ripples passing like waves over the cheeks. Jasmine moaned and begged, not for mercy, but for more. She called out at least four orgasms and Jaya suspected she had more. Both of their thighs were drenched with juice and lube, as Jaya simply dumped more on the dildo when she needed it.

At one point Jaya came and couldn't stand anymore. Her legs gave out and she pitched forward. The angle ripped the plugs out of her and she felt cold air briefly in her ass before she clenched painfully. Then Jasmine wailed and shook, thrashing and knocking the dildo away from where it had rested against her clit.

Jaya crawled farther up the bed and gently pulled Jasmine, who moved with her. A lot of the bed was a wet spot at this point, but Jaya didn't have a spare bedroom.

They had more than enough room if they spooned though.

After a few minutes their breathing evened out. Jaya felt sleep approaching fast, but she couldn't shake her feelings.

"Jasmine," she wispered.

"No Jaya, not tonight," Jasmine replied in her "big sister" voice.

"But-"

"Jaya, tonight is for fucking. That's the rule. You wake me up, I assume it's for fucking. Tomorrow is for talking. I promise."

Jaya sighed, put her head down, and was asleep almost immediately.

* * * * *

Jaya woke up in the morning feeling sore and thirsty, but Jasmine acted like she had a hangover. Too late, Jaya realized they hadn't drunk anything despite the marathon sex session with sweat and fluids leaking from them, and Jasmine not only had a non-genie enhanced body, but was also still recovering. Jaya helped Jasmine up silently and they both went to the shower. Jaya had to chuckle as she saw her discarded swimsuit, still wet, sitting on the shower floor.

The water came on hot quickly and they both got in. Jaya, feeling a little better and obviously in less pain (Jasmine was wincing a lot and Jaya guessed they'd aggravated her ribs) grabbed the soap and loofah and gently began washing her.

"Baby, I love you, but if you touch my ass at all I'm going to make you wipe it for the next month," Jasmine said.

Jaya giggled, while at the same time trying desperately not to read into anything she just said.

An hour later they were cleaned up and dressed in t-shirts and pajama pants. Neither wore bras, but they also didn't try to tease or entice the other woman. Jasmine made tea and after getting a cup for both of them she curled up on the couch and motioned for Jaya to sit.

They sat in silence for a while but Jaya was getting antsy. "Jasmine-" she began but Jasmine held up a hand.

"I know. This...is harder than I thought."

Tears pricked Jaya's eyes again. "Jasmine, please no. I...why did you do that to me last night!?"

"Oh baby no!" Jasmine said and immediately rushed over to hold Jaya. The confused, repressed emotions of the past 24 hours gushed out of Jaya and she just cried while Jasmine held and rocked her.

"Fuck," she said after a while, "I'm crying so much now. I hate it. I don't care if Jenny has to go in the bottle for a month I'm making that fucking wish."

"Don't," Jasmine said.

"Jasmine this is killing me! It's torture because you're here but it gets just as bad when you're not. I'm so tired of it I can't even be mad at you right now. This has to end."

"No it doesn't Jaya. I want you," Jasmine said.

Jaya sniffed and looked up. "What?"

"I want you. I want you with me. I want to...I want to make this work."

"Jasmine...you told me yourself you weren't okay with this."

"Months ago, Jaya. Look, I was shocked. And you put me in an impossible situation. You wanted me to get over the fact that I'd been sleeping with my sister in the space of an hour. How long did it take you to work up the nerve to come onto me, even though you didn't have to worry about me recognizing you, huh?"

Jaya blushed and looked away.

"Exactly," Jasmine said, "And all of that was after telling me Jenny was a sex genie, which wasn't the easiest thing to swallow either, let me tell you. And you were insisting you never made a wish on me but in the back of my mind I had to wonder.

"Jasmine I never-"

Jasmine grabbed Jaya in a hug again. "I know, baby I know. I believe you. But back then? Expecting me to come up with a response that quickly wasn't fair."

Jaya sighed and nodded in response.

"I was angry with you about that for a long time. But I also used it as an excuse. I avoided the question by just being angry at you. Then when I couldn't be angry anymore I was just scared."

Jaya straightened up. "Scared of what?"

"First I was scared of you and Jenny. I spent about two weeks just waiting to wake up in bed, dressed in a maid uniform with no panties, waiting to have you order me to go down on you."

Jaya looked at her incredulously. "What the fuck, Jasmine?"

"Okay, fine, I knew it wasn't like that but I was paranoid you were going to make a wish anyway. Then when that didn't happen, I started to get even more scared."

"More scared than being brainwashed?"

"Yeah. Because I didn't want to admit to myself you were right. You said it; I made every one of the arguments that justified doing exactly what you wanted to. And then I was an enormous hypocrite and refused to acknowledge any of them. I refused so hard that I went and started dating the asshole that you had to rescue me from."

"Why, Jasmine?"

"It was the trend, wasn't it? I mean, my last three relationships were with a guy who said he wanted to live together but only if he could still sleep around, a couple where I was clearly just an entertaining piece of ass they could bring to bed with them, and then either the girl my boss was sleeping with or my sister, depending on how you looked at it. Abusive asshole may as well have been the next item on a list at that point."

"Jasa," Jaya said in an annoyed tone.

"Fine," Jasmine said, "I...I wanted a new relationship. Fast. I figured if I started up with someone, I would fall in love with them and I'd just forget everything that happened. You'd just be another ex I could move on for. So, yeah, that asshole showed me a lot of attention and affection at first and that was enough to get me hooked. Serves me right."

"Jasmine don't say that. You deserve so much better."

"I know that now. Because you showed up."

"I was just being your sister," Jaya claimed.

"No you weren't. Do you think I didn't hear you? Or see you? I told you; we went out for months. I know your expressions, especially now that I know my little sister is in there. I knew how frustrated you were and how horny you were. I felt so guilty. So...I tried to help."

"How?" Jaya said, confused.

"I tried to let you look. I might have been showing off a bit in the shower," Jasmine admitted.

"I fucking knew it, you bitch," Jaya said, "You know that only made it worse?"

"I know but...I don't know in my head I liked thinking I was helping and...it made me feel good. That's when I started to remember how it was when we were lovers. And I started to ask myself what would really be different if...you know...we were again."

Jasmine stopped and looked up at her with hopeful, pleading eyes.

Jaya gulped and breathed a bit, then said, "Jasmine...Are you sure about this? Because I can't handle losing you like that again. I don't want...I'm not threatening you but if you dump me again it will be very, very hard for me to resist fixing it with Jenny."

Jasmine leaned in and gave Jaya a loving kiss. "Do it. Because being with you was the happiest time in my life, and I want it to be that way again. And if I fuck it up I want it fixed."

* * * * *

They had definitely aggravated something with Jasmine's chest in their vigorous lovemaking, and when they returned to Jaya's bedroom it reeked of sex and sweat.

So they opened up the windows, went back into the living room, and made slow, gentle, tender love on the couch for hours.

Both of them seemed to be recovering from exhaustion, so the whole day was basically a cycle of napping, waking up for light petting and making out, getting a snack, burning the snack off with some intense but tender orgasms, then repeating the cycle.

Because of that they both ended up awake during the small hours of the morning. They were in that restful state where it seemed like their bodies were asleep, naked and cuddled up with each other, but their minds were fully awake as they chatted about nothing, catching up on what they'd been doing for the past few months.

"So what are you going to tell Sally?" Jasmine asked.

Jaya shrugged. "I mean, I don't have to tell her anything. It was an invitation if things didn't work out. It's not like she was pining for me."

"She may not have been carrying a torch but it sounds like she was at least keeping a candle lit," Jasmine said, "Maybe you should see if she's up for something casual?"

"God Jasmine, we just got back together and you're talking about sleeping with other people already?"

"I'm a bit of a slut, remember? I'm honestly a bit jealous of all those porn stars you got to fuck," Jasmine said.

"That's not always as amazing as you would think."

"That's what did it, you know," Jasmine said quietly.

"What?"

"When you came back after fucking the lawyer. I could tell you'd gotten laid and I was angry. That's why...that's why I sniped at you about knowing how you look after. At first I thought I was just jealous because you'd gotten laid and I hadn't. Then I realized it was because you'd gotten laid, and I hadn't been the one you were with."

Jaya caressed Jasmine's face and kissed her. "Well you're with me now," she said.

They sat in silence but Jaya could tell Jasmine was still tense. "What is it, Jasa?"

"Are you...gonna change back?" Jasmine asked.

"What do you mean?" Jaya asked.

"Well...you don't have to hide anymore. The police aren't looking for you, and you don't even live in that city anymore. Trevor and I know who you are. You could go back to your body."

"Except you obviously don't want me to," Jaya said.

"I shouldn't be the reason-"

"Jasa," Jaya interrupted before Jasmine got going, "I have been living with this body for almost a year now. More to the point, everyone associated with the site knows me from looking like this. It's way easier for me to stay this way."

"Okay," Jasmine said with a relieved sigh.

"Was that your dealbreaker?" Jaya asked quietly.

"Would you hate me if I said yes?" Jasmine said.

"No. God Jasmine I never even thought we'd get this far. If you need me to look like Jenny for us to work I can live with that. Plus, I'm fucking hot. It may be vain or narcissistic or selfish but I like being this hot.

"It's kind of nice sometimes, isn't it? That effect when the whole room watches you move?" Jasmine said.

"Mmm hmm," Jaya agreed, "Plus, one day periods on the 17th are always nice."

"What?"

"One day periods-"

"I heard that, what the fuck does it mean?"

Jaya shrugged. "When I got the body I told Jenny to give me one day periods. No cramps no mood swings, a little bit of blood for form's sake, and they always happen on the 17th of the month."

"Oh you fucking whore!" Jasmine said and started hitting her with a pillow, "As soon as you can get Jenny on the phone you are doing that for me. I don't care if I have to fuck her for a week straight."

"I don't have to take a shit either," Jaya added, then laughed as Jasmine tried to throw her off the couch.

Epilogue

Six months later

Jaya blinked back a tear as she saw Jenny standing in on the beach, barefoot, in a white strapless dress. Next to her was Trevor, wearing his usual slacks and blazer, though he had a t-shirt on beneath it as a concession to Hawaii's weather. Between them, Jasmine read the vows.

Trevor's children stood off to the side opposite Jaya. They were Trevor's "people of honor" while Jaya served as Jenny's maid of honor. All of that was theoretical, though; this wasn't even technically a marriage in anything but the minds of the attendees. Jenny and Trevor's feelings were real, and Trevor insisted on doing this because of a comment Jenny had made once. Apparently Jenny told him she'd attended hundreds of weddings (usually as a party favor) but had never been in one. However, none of them wanted to test Jenny's magic against the legal system more than they had to.

Trevor had told all of them that Rich and Olivia were going to remain in the dark about Jenny. As far as they knew, Jenny was the sugar baby he'd accidentally fallen in love with, and the lack of a proper marriage was both to avoid the publicity and the legal mess merging (and possibly separating) their assets would mean. It also wouldn't affect either of their inheritances. Jasmine had jokingly told Olivia that if she wanted camgirlzplus money she should start posting some pictures.

However, they were told that not only did everyone at the wedding know about the nature of their relationship, but they were okay with it, hence the two openly holding hands in front of them at the ceremony, and dancing with each other later at the beachfront cabana-style bar they went to for the "reception."

Jaya leaned into Jasmine, both of them nursing drinks. Jenny had been more than happy to upgrade Jasmine's body similar to theirs, in function if not appearance. The toilets wherever they stayed were now decorative fixtures since both women stated golden showers were not in their list of kinks. Since verisimilitude was no longer an issue, Jaya (through Jenny) completely eliminated their menstrual cycles, along with vulnerability to STDs and pregnancy worries. Jasmine and Jaya both admitted children weren't something they wanted to rule out, but neither was in a hurry, and they agreed the child or children didn't necessarily have to come from them. In the meantime, Jasmine wanted to be able to entertain her threesome and orgy fantasies and involve guys without worrying about anything.

The other tweak they'd asked for was the ability to have alcohol affect them a little. They could only get buzzed, not fully drunk, but it was something.

Trevor and Jenny came over to their table after Trevor claimed to need a break from dancing. Jaya quickly looked around and saw Olivia and Rich still engaged on the dance floor, so she looked down for her gift bag.