All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 07'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better and Better

With each chapter, it gets better and better... Thanks for sharing!!!

ZottedZottedover 13 years ago
I love this series!

Please take a little bit more care with the editing, though. There were a number of missed quotation marks which broke the story flow for me, as I had to stop to make sure I knew who was doing the talking.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
interesting writing style

I have read the complaints by other readers at calibeachgirl's writing style. There are two seperate issues here. First, the author is attempting to delineate the internal thinking of her protagonist from actual verbal speech between her characters. I try to use 'single' quote, sometimes *asterisks*, to differentiate thoughts from "speech quotes".

Which brings up the second problem many readers do not realize, that the Literotica {and other internet writing programs} are buggy and riddled with gremlins. What you the reader finally see is not always what the author/editor submitted.

Now I am use to reading original manuscripts and letters, written before standardized spelling and grammar, so these idiosyncratic styles I run into across the internet are not a problem for me to interpret. But I can understand that thoroughly modern English major generals get upset at artistic license.

With retirement I have finally attended college, that was not available to me before. And I drove the English instructors crazy with my writing style. Sorry but I learned to read, reading encyclopedias. That engrained in me a turgidly pedantic literacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
491 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...