All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 42'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow What A Series

I have looked daily to see if there was a new chapter - always pleased when there was, and even more pleased after reading that chapter (no matter how long or short). You did an amazing amount of detail on many different subjects - military, Japanese culture, plant life, etc.

I look forward to reading new submissions from you.

After reading your personal story I wish you personal peace, joy and comfort

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Very good

I liked it. You covered many things and you did it very well. You are a good writer, and I will look for more. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

It was a great story and I look forward to hearing more stories from you. Thanks!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Is it really the end?????

I just don't believe it!!! Great story series, not normally to my taste but I finaly got into it. You are an excellent writer and hope to see more of your work. Thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks Soph

Sorry to see the Story End... but many new Beginnings. Thank You Dear.

Vampire_Hemi in Virginia, via The OC

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Humor?

It was great to see your sense of humor come out "of the closet". We will all be looking forward to your newest stories, yes, plural. Writers write, readers complain about not having enough to read. Many thanks for your efforts.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
she got all she want and more

BRILLANT STORY AWESOME WRITING YOU ARE A TRUELY GIFTED WRITING STORIES SECOND TO NONE LOVE THEM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So glad there was a wrap-up chapter.

More stories, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks to everyone that came on the rid

Thanks to everyone that read along with me my adventure into love, honor, duty... which was the original title for this starting back in November of 09.

I have submitted a short 'Twilight Zone' story about a Disappearing Man who finds that he's really not needed by anyone, let alone his smokin' hot wife.

There is another series that I'm drafting now about a couple who fall in love in 1931 and run into an amazing amount of problems, with each other, with broken hearts and with the KLAN.

Sophia the calibeachgirl sophiaprincipal@yahoo.com

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 13 years ago
better and better

you are truly gifted :) as with Chocolate Kisses, this is quite outstanding story-telling! I love everything about your writing style. More and more please... x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES