Sister Helps Her Brother in Need

Story Info
A sister helps her brother complete a photo shoot.
9.4k words
4.67
97.3k
180
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artanious
Artanious
97 Followers

Knocking again on the door. Jessica pounds a little harder this time. At the same time, looking down at her phone with the same confused look she had hours ago. She rapidly types in a message and hits send. Suddenly the door opens, swiftly.

"Come in!" Her brother Matt says frantically. Beads of sweet cover his forehead and he looks to be out of breath.

"What in the world, bro! What's up with the crazy text? I'm fucked, please come asap! A little cryptic, don't you think? Jessica asks, walking in through the threshold and turning to face her 27 year old little brother. "Are you working out or something?" She asks, a little aggravated. "Did you not see my texts or hear me knocking?

"Yes, sorry I was trying to do a million things at once. Jess, I'm so fucked!" He exclaims, turning and heading back into the living room area.

As Jess walks into the room, she takes in the tremendous size of this his home. She shakes her head in disbelief. Here she spends all 31 years of her life attending business school, struggling up the corporate ladder, finally making Vice President and with all that, makes only a third of what her brother made in a day. She looks in disgust as she thinks of how much she busted her ass and her little brother just sales a few pieces of art and becomes an instant multi-millionaire. No real job, absolutely crushing mom and dads dream for each of us kids to have a degree and yet clearly the most successful in the whole family.

Still deep in thought, Jess follows her brother through the massive living room, into an area she can only deduce is designated for photography. She looks around seeing the camera and lights set up all over. There is a massive green screen hanging running all the way down to the floor. Near the screen to the right, there is a table and on the table are all sorts of props and various items. She looks up, attached to the roof are rails that have metal rings scattered among them. Lights are attached to a few of them. The other rings are empty at this time. She turns to the left seeing another table with waters, fruit, hard liquor and different mixers.

Her brother walks over to the table with the props on it and picks up a black book. He flips through two pages and picks up his phone, dialing a number. A few seconds later, slamming it shut. "Fuck!" He screams out.

"Ok Matty! Seriously bro, what is going on?" Jess pleads, looking around the room and shaking her head.

Matt walks over to the drinks. He pours two vodka and sprites. He turns, offering one to his sister. "Here is to the end of my life." He says sarcastically, slamming his drink back.

"Dude! Stop with the cryptic bullshit and tell me what is going on." Jessica replies, in a firm voice. Taking the drink from her brother's hand.

Matt collapses into a chair. "Do you remember the clients that bought my art a few years back? Well the art I sold, at that time, was only part of the deal. What I never told you, mom, dad or anyone is I signed a contract to produce three more sets. When the clients flew me out to Hong Kong, I met with them all hearing their requests. We negotiated the contract, I became instantly rich and I received all this." He said, putting his hands up gesturing to the room we were in now. "What you see around you is the final piece of the contract. The third and final piece of art that completes the contract and allows me to keep all of this." Again, using his hands gesturing at his entire house.

"Wait, you are telling me you technically don't own this yet?" I ask, looking up and around at the whole house.

"Jess, what I'm saying is I own nothing, I have nothing and unless I deliver I will also owe them money." He explains, standing and mixing himself another drink. "Want another?" He asks.

"No I'm good, right now." She says, taking a sip from her drink reactively. "Ok, so not the brightest contract negotiation; I'm still not seeing how you are screwed."

"Not screwed sis, fucked!" Matt states firmly. "The models that were supposed to be here, two hours ago, cancelled on me. Some bullshit about other plans and not being able to make it until tomorrow."

"Ok, so just do the shoot tomorrow?" Jess says, taking another sip.

"Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that, Jess. Holy shit, that is a genius idea." Matt says, dripping with sarcasm and rolling his eyes.

"Hey asshole, you text me remember. This ain't my shit show, I can just leave." Jess says, placing her drink down and starting to stand.

"No, no!" Matt cry's out, rushing to his sister. "Sit! I'm sorry. I know, I know you were the first person I thought of when shit hit the fan. You've always helped me when I fuck up." He says, giving her a stupid cheesy green.

At that moment, she instantly remembered how many times she bailed his ass out of so many stupid things. Matty and her were best friends growing up. She was very protective of him and was pretty much the only one in his corner. When he decided to peruse art as a degree, the ole parents weren't too happy. Both of them, being old school traditional, thought it was a dead end. When he made his fortune, the first response he got was "money doesn't buy happiness." It was like no matter what he did, they were just going to give him shit. Why she always tried to have his back and let him know she was proud of him.

"Ok, I know you are stressed. Why can't tomorrow work?" Jess asks, sitting back down.

"I have to have this shoot edited and sent by tomorrow. Yes, I know I waited until last minute, but I had to because that is when the models would be available. So I didn't think anything of it. I do the shoot today, edit tomorrow and bam all done. I didn't account for them canceling, especially with the money they were to be paid." He explained, taking another long drink.

"So can you call other people, models I guess? Jess asks.

"I have been trying all day, Jess. I have gone down ever line item of that book. Everyone is either gone, busy or not interested in that type of work."

"Type of work?" Confusion in her voice. "I didn't know there are different types of modeling."

"Oh yes! There are hundreds of types, when it comes to modeling or artistic platforms." He explains, sipping his drink.

"So what is this shoot or should I say type?" She asks, looking at the different items on the table. "You seem to have a very strange selection of items."

Matt follows her stare. "Yeah, I know. How do I explain it to you." He thinks intently. "It is a combination of contemporary bondage meeting Erotica."

"Erotica I get, what in the world does contemporary bondage mean?" Jess asks.

Matt stands and walks to the table. "Stuff like this." He says holding an old WWI gas mask with a long hose connected at the mouth. He picks up Iron Shackles, metal goggles, gloves, a hook with what looked like an egg connected on one end, and other items. Showing them and laying them back down.

"So your basically taking pictures of a crazy ass porn?" Jess laughs loudly.

"No! You just said the four-letter word of the art business. Never call Art porn. Just because you don't see what another see's in a piece of work, doesn't mean you should degrade it." Matt says defensively, clearly hurt by his sisters judgement.

"Oh come on Matty, I didn't mean anything by it. You have to admit though, if I typed in Contemporary Bondage Erotica in a search window what sights do you think would pop up? Sure as hell isn't going to be The Museum of Contemporary Art." She Giggles, trying hard to control herself.

"Yes, I see your point. I just don't like my work being called that." Matt says pouting, as he flops down onto the couch, next to his sister.

"Alright, Matty girl." Jess says, playfully rubbing his head messing up his hair.

"Stop!" He shouts, I hate when you call me that. Reaching up swatting her hand away.

"Fine, geez! Ok, so focus Matt." She says, smacking him with the back of her hand, in the stomach. Trying her hardest to get her brother to lighten up. Clearly seeing the frustration, almost fear on his face. "So, you've called everyone, you have no one, is there anything else you can do or think of? I mean can you photo shop people into it?" She asks, clearly having no idea of the process.

"NO! Not only is that wrong, but it would look horrible. I'm telling you, I'm fucked! I can't think of anything. Oh, that reminds me, I wanted to ask. Can I move in with you in, say...Three days from now?" He asks, laughing awkwardly.

"Stop with that bullshit and no, you are a slob to live with. I know from experience." She giggles standing up, walking towards the table. "So what kind of models do you need for this type of shoot." She asks picking up items off the table, looking at them and placing them back down.

"Typical model, you know pretty features and all. The Client's requested above average breasts with pale complexion." He explains, watching her eye the items at the table.

"So big tits and pale, check." Jess laughs. "No, I mean describe them." She asks.

Matt looks at his sister. "Well the ones that bailed were ones I've used before. The guy was 6 foot around 180lbs, brown hair, pale, nice features and very easy to work with. The girl was 5'7 I'd guess 125lbs, brown hair, green eyes, above average breasts with nice..." Matt trailed off, looking at his sister differently. Realizing he was literally was explaining her features almost verbatim.

"Earthy to Matty." Jess says, waving at him as he stares at her. "Hello, earth to Matty."

Jolting back to reality. "Wha.. oh sorry. Got lost in a thought."

"What, you have an idea?" She asks, turning her attention back to the table.

"I do, but i don't. It's...Well, it is an idea but..." Again, fading off in thought.

"Serious, you are killing me with the cryptic bullshit." Jess says, making her way back towards the couch. She turns falling into it.

"Ok hear me out! All of it, before you make a comment." Matt says, jumping to his feet. Using his hands to talk, clearly excited at his thought.

"I have editing software and I have a green screen. These pictures are for a private collection in Hong Kong, so no one will ever see them. The shoot will be fast, and you know I'm a total professional. There is a ton of money involved and it..."

Jess cuts him off. "Matt, again with the cryptic!" She protests.

"I know, I know! I am just stating the facts first. The idea I have is... Well... The idea is... What if you did the shoot?" Suddenly putting his hands up as his sister leans forward, clearly ready to blow up in protest. "Stop, stop! Let me explain details! I put you in the outfits and poses. This gives me the silhouette I need to then impose a model or shade in the pictures as necessary. I can just use your face and arms, but super impose a whole different body. They do it in Hollywood all the time. You've seen moves and not even realize you are looking at a computer animated body. I mean, it would be total legit, and you would get the paycheck. I keep the house with everything else and you save my ass once again, Tah Dah!" He finishes, smiling opening his hands like a magician and slightly bowing.

"Tah Dah? Tah fucking Dah! Are you fucking kidding me? Jess shouts. You want to use my face, in a porn shoot."

"It's not a po.." Matt starts to protest.

"No, shut it Matt!" Jess waves her finger at Matt. "My turn!" She scolds. "Matty, I have bailed you out of so many things in our lives. I love you with all my heart. Even when you do the stupidest things possible, I still love you. You are my brother and most of all, my best friend. What you are asking can jeopardize my career, Matt! Do you not get that? I know you have a ton to lose, but my career is all I have, it is my livelihood. Just once, I wish you would think of others before yourself. Just once, I wish you'd think of me. Sometimes you ask too much, this is one of those times." She finishes, crossing her arms.

"Jess you didn't let me finish, I think is the most important part. This collection is for an older gentleman, who is crazy obsessed with honor and power. When he tells me these are only for him, I believe him. When I was flown out there, my work was in his home and his office, which is enormous by the way. Anyways, my work was displayed like it was the most prized possession ever, it was awesome to see. Jess, this is a private collection and will be cherished. You are right, I haven't thought of you. I have never forgotten all you have done for me through life. So with that said, if you help me do this you not only get both models' paycheck's; You also will get my completion bonus AND I will match it." He states, rising up grabbing his sister by here arms, looking down at her.

"I don't think you listened to ANYTHING, I just said. For shits and giggles, what are these amounts you are talking about." She asks, sarcastically. Yet, still upset but interested in hearing the response.

"The models each were being paid fifty thousand a piece. The completion bonus is one point five million, and I like I said I will match it." He smiles.

"Wait, hold the fuck up!" Jess states, holding her finger up and shaking her head violently. "Two things! First, you are telling me models make fifty thousand to just have their picture taken? Now that is some bullshit right there. Second, I can make three million dollars in a photo shoot? Matt, that is more than I would make in 20 years? Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of world do you live in." Jess states, collapsing into the couch. She puts her hand up to her head, tilting her head back looking up at the roof.

"So? What do you think" Matt asks, after a long pause.

"I think I need to use the bathroom." Jess states firmly, standing and leaving the room.

She enters the bathroom which is as big as her living room at home, she thinks to herself. She shakes her head in disgust looking into the mirror, while turning on the sink. Her whole life she has been told, go to school, get a degree, get a job, find a good man, settle down, save your money, retire. She thinks to herself, wetting her hands. She hears her parents, teachers and friends voice's echo in her head over and over. She splashes her face with cool water. What are you doing Jess? It's not even a decision. She says to herself, as she looks at the water dripping from her face.

Entering back into the room with the green screen. She sees Matt sitting on the couch, like a person awaiting his punishment. "Ok I'm in. This better be legit and no bullshit, Matty!" She threatens him.

Matt jumps to his feet. "What? Serious! You saved my ass sis, again!" He grabs her and pecks her on the cheek. "Let's do this!" He says enthusiastically.

Momements latter, after he got the camera, lights and computer all going, Matt guided Jess to her spot. "Ok, just put your hands straight out in front of you, like this" he demonstrates. Jess does as she is instructed. Matt then attaches the shackles, onto her wrist. "Those feel ok? He asks. Jess shakes her head yes. He then attaches the metal cable and slides it through one of the rings in the roof. He connects the cable to the cuffs and connects the other cable to the small winch by the wall. Hitting the up button, both of her arms slowly go up over her head. He looks, as his sister's hands continue straight up over her head connected together. This causes her large breasts to become more emphasized under her t-shirt. Her butt is extremely emphasized in this position, especially in her yoga pants.

"Ok, this is not how I planned to spend a Saturday evening." Jess laughed, looking up at her hands connected, above her. She looked down and around and found, for the first time she was kind of helpless. This was something she was not use to. Her whole life had been about being in control. Now for the first time, she could remember, she wasn't in control. With these thoughts running in her head, she looked up at her hands bound and bit her lower lip. "What the fuck was that?" She thought to herself, where did that come from?

Matt went and snapped a couple pictures. He then hit the down button releasing his sister. He walked over and undid her cuffs. They both walked to the computer. Matt took a seat and started rapidly firing across the keys. Jess looked over his shoulder, then stood walking to the table to make a drink. She soon returned with two drinks, laying one next Matt's keyboard. Jess watched as the picture of her came up on screen. She laughed as only her head and a little of her arms showed. The rest of her body was gone. "You sure you know what you are doing." She asked, laughing.

"It's your clothes, damn it! They don't do good with a green screen." Matt protested, as his hands flew over the keyboard. Soon a dungeon like background appeared on the screen. Jess looked in amazement, it was like they shot the scene right there. Then Jess giggled as different parts of her body displayed on screen. Matt then opened a file containing different models. These must have been from shots during his life. They were categorized by size or appearance and were displayed in medium sizes icons. He selected an icon, suddenly multiple naked images appeared on his screen. He selected an image and very quickly cropped her body out. Furthermore, he then added it to the screen containing Jessica's head. Jess sat watching her brother work, sipping her drink while looking at the table which had all the props laid across it. Moments later, Matt clicked the mouse a few times and said. "Ok lets take a look."

He turned, aiming a control at the projector hanging from the roof. On a wall in the living room, the pictures came to life. The image was massive. "Ok you just showing off now?" Jess asked him, looking at the display on the wall. "That is the biggest TV ever!" she said slightly shocked.

Matt chuckled. "No not showing off, this is state of the art. It is a display, a TV, and it connects to my camera, so I can even see what I'm shooting in real time." He explained, as he clicked through the selections. "It really comes in handy. The models get to see themselves, which a lot of them really like." He clicked back to the computer screen. Suddenly Jessica's image appeared on screen. It was Jessica's face, but everything else was someone else.

"Is it... I mean... Well should it look like that?" Jess asked, turning her head different ways, trying to figure out why it looked kind of odd.

"No it's not supposed to look like that! It's because of your clothes, I couldn't trace the body properly, so it's all jacked up!" He said pushing the keyboard away, clearly frustrated. "The fact you can see that means it's garbage." He said, crossing his arms.

"What is that supposed to mean? The fact I can see it." Jess asked, anger rising, feeling attacked.

"No, nothing bad. It means you aren't trained in how to look at images. Yet, you can see the flaws clearly, that's all." He clarified.

"Oh, ok." Instantly relaxing. "So, how can you fix it?" Jess asked, still examining the picture.

"Only way is to ditch the clothes, but i know... Ah well, we tried right." He said, clicking a few keys. Soon he was slamming each keystroke, clearly defeated.

Jess stood looking at the image. She stared at the nude body superimposed to her head. It wasn't bad she thought, she was just tied up, completely helpless and it wasn't bad. She was actually quite comfortable, and she hated to admit it, a little turned on by it. She would NEVER in a million years admit the last part, but it really did get her going.

She turned to her brother. "Why are you so pissed? You didn't even ask. Man, do you really give up that ease." She said, finishing her drink.

Matt looked up. "Wait, what, you'd do it? You'd do the real shoot?" Suddenly smiling, the spark of life coming back into him.

Artanious
Artanious
97 Followers