Sister Helps Her Brother in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, this isn't funny!" She said, spinning and the cone with a mind of its own now entered her pussy with ease. "Fuck!" She cried out, small electric shocks rushing up her body. As inches slid into her wet pussy. She spun around facing the image. Wait is he touching himself? She thought she saw. Squinting trying to see for sure, as she continued spinning. She was corkscrewing around the top of the cone. Inch by inch, due to her spinning it slid into her further. With each spin she could barely make out her brothers hand on his pants where his cock would be. Then she would look up seeing herself spinning slowly, fucking this big cone.

Matt saw the cone enter his sister pussy, parting and stretching he lips open. It stayed there, as she spun in place. "You want me to stop?" Matt asked, with the most devilish grin on his face as his camera started to rapid fire hundreds of shots.

"Yes." Jess commanded. So turned on, so aroused. Her nipples hard as a rock, goose bumps on her triceps and down the small of her back. She didn't move now getting herself to stop spinning. She was facing the image. She clearly saw the cone in her pussy. It was the first time she really looked at it clearly. It was like any cone you'd see on the street. Except this was black and there was a thick 2-inch yellow stripe painted about 10 inches from the top. The cone grew in thickness, as was to be expected. The image of her hands over your head, her nipples hard, her stomach breathing rapidly, her legs slightly spread, and a cone penetrating her pussy, causing her pussy lips to be spread apart and wrapped around the cone made her bite her lip and quiver. She balanced herself with her left toe, planted on the ground. The urge to orgasm, slowly fading now that she stopped spinning. Yet, was still right there.

"Ha, ha, Matty, you had your fun. Now let me down." She said firmly, looking at her brother, who still had his hand on the front of his pants.

"Absolutely" he said, pressing the down button. The cable instantly going slack, the tension holding his sister up instantly released. The weight instantly transferring from her wrists to her feet causing her right leg to shoot out. The look of horror on her face was captured in picture, as she instantly impaled herself onto the cone, Gravity doing the rest, as his sister now fucked the cone. The thick yellow line slowly inching forward, toward his sister.

"Fuck!" Jess screamed out, seeing herself drop onto the cone. Her wet pussy hungrily welcomed the silicone shaft. It slowly disappeared into her, as gravity did its work. She watched the image on the wall of herself being impaled on this object. She looked down as her brother, pulled his cock out from his pants. It's what she secretly hoped would happen. She watched herself still dropping, seeing the thick yellow line approach her pussy lips. She started to slowly spin, and she tried to turn her head to see both herself and her brothers cock in his hand. Facing away now and trying to make herself spin again looking over her shoulder. "I can't see!" She cried out in frustration.

Matt stopped the lowering and put tension back onto the cable. He ran forward, his sisters ass clearly flexed. She got back on her tip toes. As he approached, his cock flapped as he walked towards her. Matt grabbed her hips and spun her back around, this making her take more of the cone. Except she didn't look at the wall, she was looking down at his cock.

"Get the rollerblades off." She commanded. Matt instantly dropped and took the left one off, her foot dropped a couple inches. The cone advancing into her pussy. The thick yellow line now at her pussy lips. Matt turned removing the right one. Jessica looked up at the display, knowing what would happen. Right as her foot dropped and the yellow line disappeared into her. It was completely Swallowed by her hungry pussy. Jessica cried out not in pain and ecstasy, from the being stretched and penetrated. The pleasure flooded her face and Matt ran to the camera, hitting the shutter button. He captured the images of his sister approaching orgasm. The look of raw pleasure on her face. The images of his sister with at least 12 inches of a cone stretching her pussy, was going to make him cum. Matt reached down and started jerking his cock fast, pre-cum splashing across his fingers.

"Matt, i want it out of me." She cried out in a whimper. Matt hit the down button giving more slack, allowing Jess to move a little more of her arms. Yet, still unable to bring them down in front of her though. Matt runs, getting behind her. His cock hitting her thighs. He reaches up and grabs hold of the cone and pulls it down. The yellow line becoming visible, but he can't pull it all the way out. The sensation makes Jess close her eyes, she is on the brink of cumming and is fighting back with all her might. Matt releases his grip and the cone goes ridged again, shooting back inside her, the yellow line disappearing back into her stretched pussy. "Fuck Matt, I don't want to cum on this." She cries out, not caring about what he thinks or says. She just knows she doesn't want an inanimate object to give her the most pleasure orgasm she's ever had in her life. Most of all, she isn't quite there yet, quite to the point of admitting openly that it's her brother that did this too her.

Matt hears his sister's plea, and he scoops her, under her thighs and lifts. As he does this, his pants drop to right above his knees. His sister slowly is lifted off the cone. With a slight sucking sound the cone is free from its wet hole. Matt kicks the base and the cone goes flying and falls forward. Jess looks up at the image. She is being held up, feet off the ground and in between her legs is a thick hard cock sticking straight up, in between her spread legs. Matt looks at the cone he kicked, he sees his sisters pussy, gaped and wide open. He notices his cock is perfectly aligned. All he has to do is drop. He looks up at the image on the wall and sees his sister looking back at both of them. He sees her eyes grow big, and she bites her lower lip. It is the slight nod of her head up and down that gives him all the direction he needs. He starts to lower his sister.

The heat radiating from his sisters pussy is first to hit the tip of his cock. The warmth comes next, then a very wet feeling engulfs his shaft, finally a tight grip around his cock welcomes him as he continues to lower his sis. He stays focused on the image on the wall. Their eyes never leave each other's . Her mouth opens as he continues to lower her. The look of pain and yet pleasure both flood her face. Matt's own mouth opens, as he finally feels his sisters feet touch the ground. Her knees slightly bend and finally his pelvis hits against his sisters ass. His cock is buried in his sister's warm, wet pussy. "Fuck me Matty!" Jessica commands. She then leans forward putting tension on the cable. Her arms bent at her elbows and her tits hanging freely.

Matt looks down at his cock disappearing into his sister. Her round ass looks amazing, and he takes hold, right above both cheeks. He starts to slowly pump in and out in long slow strokes. His cock on the verge of blowing right then and there. He looks up at his sisters huge tits swaying front and back from his thrusting motion.

"Matt I'm going to cum, I need you to fuck me!" Not a request but more of instructions.

Matt starts pumping her fast and hard. "I won't last Jess." He says, pleading. Grabbing hold of her and fucking her like he hasn't fucked in a long time. Her tits bounce wildly, and she is biting her lips, her eyes closed.

"That's fine, Don't stop. I'm right there. I'm cumming!" She screams out. "I'm cumming, harder!" Again, commanding the action.

Matt instantly feels her pussy wrap his shaft in a death grip. He hears her cry out, and he picks up his pace, slamming into her. His balls are slapping her clit loudly. The wet sloppy sound of her wet pussy being fucked echoes throughout the room. "Fuck, fuck!" Matt cries out, tilting his head back and feeling the first jet fire inside his sister.

Jess instantly feels his cock twitching and jerking from inside her. She looks up, knowing what is happening. She continues to orgasm her legs now shaking violently as she looks at the image. Matt has his head titled back. "Yes, cum in me!" She commands, smiling.

Matt obliges at the request and pumps his thick load into his sisters hungry pussy. Jessica's legs shake rapidly as Matt grunts and flexes his ass with each jet being unleashed inside her wet hole.

Finally, both siblings, finish their intense orgasms. They both go limp. and they look up at each other, via the image on the wall. As they take in what just happened a smile first forms and then laughter. They laugh and Jessica's pussy vibrates around Matt's cock. Matt looks down as he pulls his wet cock from his sisters pussy. He runs over to the camera and takes it off the tripod. He comes back and squats, zooming in at Jessica's stretch's pussy. Jess looks up and sees her pussy in a way she could have never possibly seen before. She knows what Matt is looking for, and she flexes her abs, as if trying to flex her ab muscles. Suddenly a thick bead of white appears where the gaping hole once was. Pictures fly and Jessica is looking up at the image, her tongue reactively licking her lip. She flexes again, and the thick glob starts to drip, down her pussy until it hits her clit and beads around it. Then more from inside, now liquefying cum oozes out, adding to the bit around her clit. It then starts to drip.

"Catch it!" Jess commands. Matt holds his cock in his hand and catches the dripping load with the tip of his dick. Jessica then spins and leans slightly forward. She opens her mouth, but the cable doesn't allow her to bend all the way over. "I can't reach." She says, in protest. Matt taking pictures the whole time of her mouth open trying to reach his cum covered cock. Matt then uses his finger and scoops it up. Jess bites her lip and looks at the camera opening her mouth as Matt guides his finger towards it. She closes her lips and wraps them around his finger taking it all the way in up to the palm. Matt pulls his finger out of her mouth, now empty.

Jess opens her mouth, showing the camera what is in it. She rolls her tongue around the cum making it drop from side to side of her tongue. She pushes it out onto her lip and slurps it back in. Matt shooting hundreds of pictures of his sister playing with his cum. Taking more of her body in view. You can see cum dripping from between her legs. A little pool of cum on the green screen in between her legs. He focuses back at her mouth as she opens, showing it full. She then swallows quickly and making a big gulping motion, finally showing her empty mouth.

Matt takes a few more pictures and then goes over and hits the down button. He runs over and releases his sister, who rubs her wrists and grimaces.

They both stand there now naked next to each other. Matt's cock going limp, cum dripping from the tip of his cock as it aims towards the ground. His sister, rubbing her wrist's, while cum still drips from between her legs, landing against her thighs.

"So..." Matt says, not really knowing what to say.

"Did get the shots you needed?" Jess asked, still rubbing her wrists.

"We got at least one theme done. I was planning for four total." Matt says, turning to look at his checklist, still inside the black book.

"Good!" Jess says, reaching for her drink. "I was hoping we aren't done yet." Finishing the drink like a shot. Looking up seeing herself bent over, her elbows bent held up by the cable. Her tits hanging, nipples hard, her legs spread, clearly visible is the cum dripping from her used pussy, and lastly her empty mouth open showing the camera she just swallowed cum. Jess turns back towards Matt. "So what's next?"