Sister Helps Her Brother in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I Don't know, someone didn't ask nicely." Leaning back in her chair, smiling.

"Would you please, let me complete my photo shoot?" He asked.

"Nope! That sucked Matty! No wonder you are horrible at contract negotiation. Details Matt! You need details." She said, leaning forward, scolding her brother.

"Ugh, fine!" He stated, clearly frustrated. "Jess, would you please remove your clothing, allowing me to take pictures of you in different ways, so I may finish my photo shoot?" He asked with his hands up in front of him, in a begging pose.

"Much better!" Standing up, pulling her shirt up and over her head. She began to reach back, starting to undo her bra straps. "Turn around perv!" She said sharply.

Matt was sitting there, just staring as she quickly started to get undressed. Suddenly jarred awake by here comment. "I'm going to see you naked anyways, you do know that right?" He said in protest, now standing and walking back to the camera.

"I know, just sitting there staring at me getting undressed is a little weird though." She said, continuing to strip. After a short seconds, she was standing nude by the table. She has always been super confident with her body. She was proud of the time she put in at the gym, keeping herself tone and fit. Her large breasts were her pride and joy though, followed closely by her round, toned, ass. Hundreds of squats a day, really paid off. She thought, smiling. "I'm so glad I shaved today." She stated, pouring herself another drink.

Matt turned, finally seeing his older sister completely nude. His cock instantly twitched, he was frozen in place seeing her back too him. Her hair hung down to the middle of her back, her shoulders were toned, arms even more so. Her ass, oh my word her ass, was beyond perfect. She turned, drinking and as she lifted her arm he took in an excellent view of her full breasts. He always wondered what they looked like. When they were growing up he saw her in bras and bikinis. Yet, now seeing them uncovered along with her nipples. It was like satisfaction, sense of completion. His eyes traveled down her toned abs, to her bare, smooth, bald pussy. "Yeah me too, I wanted the model to have no hair on her pussy." He said, responding to her comment.

"I meant my legs." Jess stated, now belly laughing. "Thanks for noticing though, glad i can meet criteria." She kept laughing. "So this going to work?" She asked, moving her arms up and down, presenting herself.

Matt instantly turning bright red. "Oh yeah Jess, much better. I didn't realize you were.. well... dang sis, you are pretty hot. You know, I shoot a lot of models and I would say confidently. You'd give 90% a run for their money."

"Matty, that's so sweet, thank you! I'd hug you but well I'm naked...with my brother...shooting po." Stopping herself. "Shooting art." She corrected, smiling and starting to laugh.

Matt joined in the laughter. "This definitely is the secret that tops all of our secrets. Enough of the chit-chat though, geez! Let's get this shoot started." He said, winking at her.

Moments later Jessica's arms were hoisted, Matt took the pictures, Jess was unschackled, and they were back at the keyboard. Jess made another drink, feeling the start of a good buzz. She turned as the image was displayed on the wall. She held the cup to her face, as she looked at herself on the wall. Is that really me? She thought to herself.

"Hell yeah! That is what I'm talking about." Matt said, triumphantly.

Jess stood looking at herself. She looked so incredibly hot. Her arms were up, her face looked sexual, yet sensual. Her nipples were clearly hard and her breasts looked gorgeous. The side view of her ass, the way her back was arched made it look twice as big. Holy cow did my ass really look that good? She thought. Her legs barely on the floor made her thigh and calf muscles flex. "Matt, i want a copy of that one for sure! Wow, bravo Matty, bravo!" She said, clapping at her little brothers talents. "How do you make that looks so sexy, that is amazing?" She asked, true curiosity in her voice.

"Jess, that is all you!" He said, smiling at his naked sister. "I wasn't just giving you a line, you really are sexy and would kill it as a model." He said turning to look again at the image. His smile grew even bigger as he took in the compliments from his sister.

"So you ready for the next set?" He asked. Standing up and grabbing the WWI gas mask with the long hose connected.

"I am, I have a question. Can make the display stay up on the wall, in real time? You said you were able to earlier." Jess asked, still looking up at the display.

"Of course." Matt hit a couple buttons and the green screen appeared on the wall.

"Nice! Let's do it." Jess said, walking back to the green screen. She turned looking at the wall, laughing as she turned and posed different ways for the camera, instantly seeing herself on the screen. Matt ran to the camera and started taking pictures as his sister naturally posed. She clearly for a moment forgot about him and the camera. He watched his sister pose, his cock twitching under his pants. Damn she is sexy! He thought, as he kept snapping pictures.

"Ok Cinderella, we don't have until midnight." Matt said, now approaching his sister. "Here is the shoot. Same pose, except you will be wearing this mask. Can you also put the hose between your legs, so it looks as if it is in your pussy?" He said, nonchalantly.

Jess looked at the hose, it was around the size of a penis. She, having fucked a few in her life knew the size very well. "Yeah i can do that" She said, looking back up at the display of herself, talking to her brother. "That's so wild." She said, giggling.

"Here i have an idea." Matt took the camera and moved it, so it was in front of the display. That way his sister would be looking at herself and not turning her head, as he was taking pictures. He adjusted the rest of the set very quickly, and it was only minutes before it was completely situated. "Better?" He asked.

"Oh much better, thank you, Matty!" She said, and hugged him. Matt, at first, was shocked his sister was hanging around his neck and he could feel her breasts against him. He paused and then wrapped her arms around her. "Love you Matty." She said kissing her cheek.

"Love you too sis." He said completely caught off guard by the hug. He turned, looking down making sure she couldn't see the rise that was occurring from under his trousers.

After her quick embrace she went and poured herself one more drink. The euphoric feeling was soon approaching and that is what she was looking for. That feeling which was right under being buzzed. She took as sip and put the mask on. "Luke i am your father." She said mimicking Darth Vader, laughing.

Matt joined in the laughter. "Someone is getting a buzz on I see. Don't get drunk though Jess, I need you functional." He stated.

Jess picked up the hose and pointed it at her brother. "You've always been the light weight. Don't worry about me, just trying to loosen up." She said, twirling the hose. She then slapped it on her clit, with a loud yelp. She then guided it between her legs and squeezed her legs together.

Matt connected the cable and slowly her arms lifted above her head again. As this happened the hose fell from between her legs. He lifted it, and she pushed her legs back together. He got behind the camera and took a picture. The image coming alive on the screen. "That looks dumb!" Jess said loudly. "My legs look awkward." She protested.

"Yeah because you are trying to hold the tube there." Matt said, reshooting.

"Then put it in!" Jess commanded. Hanging there her arms over her head, in a creepy looking gas mask, a hose hanging in between her large breasts, the end of the hose dangling by her thighs.

"Serious?" Matt asked, looking up from his camera. "He walked towards his sister arms held above her head."

"Yeah, that looks dumb. Let's get the shot." Jess said, spreading her legs slightly, as her brother approached. Matt grabbed the hose and squatted down, his face looking at his sisters bald pussy. He could feel the heat emanating from her. Her pussy lips looked soft and were kind of puffy.

Jess saw the back of her brothers head as he squatted down in front of her, on the display. Under the mask she bit her lip at the image. Her eyes grew big as she felt fingers on her pussy spreading her lips open. The cool feeling of the ribbed hose running down her clit. She watched the image, her nipples were so hard. Her mouth opened instinctively as the tube, around the size of a cock, slid into her wet pussy. Why was she so fucking wet? She thought to herself. She closed her eyes as fingers stretched her lips further apart. More of the hose was fed into her awaiting wet pussy. Fuck, it is your brother! Don't you dare cum! She commanded herself. Looking at the image on the wall.

Matt finished sliding a couple inches inside his sisters pussy. He held his sisters pussy lips apart, noticing how wet she was. It has to be natural for a girl to be this wet having something between their legs. Act professional! Holy fuck, just act professional. He told himself over and over. He let her lips close around the tube. It was a sexy image and going to make a good picture. He looked down, at his wet finger and slowly placed it in his mouth. Tasting his sister, he suddenly realized he couldn't stand or his cock would be sticking straight out. He tried to adjust himself without making it visible, knowing his sister was watching the image on the wall. He did the best he could and stood suddenly. It didn't work, his cock was sticking straight out. He turned quickly walking towards the camera. What he didn't know is how this gave his sister the clearest image of his cock, as he walked back to the camera.

Jess continued looking at the image on the wall, as her brother suddenly stood. He turned and started walking towards the camera, taking up the entire view. She immediately identified the massive tent being pitched in his pants. She watched him walk, his cock twitching with each step. While licking her lips under her mask. At the same time, moving her legs making the tube in her pussy move up and down slightly. She watched him finally reach the camera, seeing her brother mouth the words, fuck she's hot. She read his lips clearly. Why in the hell is she getting turned on knowing she is making her brother hard? She thought, confused yet so aroused.

Matt now behind the camera started taking pictures. The images displayed onto the wall. Jess looked as the erotic yet creepy photos apperead. Damn they were amazing, she thought. I've never seen anything like this before, yet it is turning me on. Matt came and spun her so the tube could be seen in her pussy from behind. As he spun her back around the images were up on the wall. Jess looked at herself and knew her pussy was dripping. This was so incredibly sexy and erotic. She was so close to climax. The fact she was near orgasm was making her upset, she didn't want to have an orgasm or admit that this was turning her on like nothing ever has before.

"Matty, can we take a break?" She asked, from under her mask.

Matt rushed over and let his sister down, undoing her cuffs. Jess took the mask off and ran to the bathroom. Her tits and ass bouncing as she ran.

She turned the corner, through the door shutting it behind her. She instantly grabbed a tissue, wiping her pussy. It was soaking wet! "Holy fuck, that was hot" she said out loud to herself.

She wiped again and just leaned back against the sink, taking deep breaths. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing.

Matt, walked back to the camera and flipped through the images looking at all his shots. He looked up, as his sister rounded the corner. He quickly undid the button and zipper of his pants, instantly releasing his cock. It sprung from his pants. The tip coated in pre-cum, he wrapped his hand around the shaft and pulled up, bringing a thick bubble of pre-cum to the tip of his cock. He rolled his finger in it and then let his hand slide from the top, down over the tip. He used the pre-cum as lube slowly stroking his dick.

Jess, walked back out towards the room. She got to the end of the hall she could see the image of herself on display. Suddenly the image changed to one of her turned, displaying her ass. The tube clearly could be seen in her pussy. The image then zoomed showing the tube in her pussy in more detail. Jess, tip toed to the edge of the hallway peeking around the side. Instantly seeing her brother, cock in hand slowly stroking it up and down, looking at his camera. He was jerking off to her! Her hand instantly went to her pussy. Still peeking around again, not looking at her own image but now staring at her brothers hard cock. She rubbed her pussy fast, as she opened her mouth at the same time. She could imagine what something that size would feel like in her mouth. She wanted it in her mouth, it was always her favorite. Suddenly reality hit. What the fuck are you doing Jess, that's your brothers huge cock you are thinking of! She scolded herself. She leaned against the wall, removing her hand, tasting herself. "Hey Matt, can you make me another drink." She yelled and started counting to five.

Matt instantly panicked as his sisters voice rang out from among the house. He scrambled putting his cock back into his pants, looking up at the hallway. He finished buttoning his pants right as Jess came around the corner. Her tits still bouncing with each step. Matt acting like nothing was going on went and poured them both another drink. He extended the drink, as Jess got near.

Jess took the drink from his hand. "Is that the shot you were looking for?" She asked nodding at the screen, as she took a sip. The image of the tube in her pussy still zoomed in was on the display. It was the full size of the screen, taking up the whole wall. Matt almost chocked on his drink as he realized he didn't unzoom it.

"Yeah, just seeing how it would look. You know the clients will be zooming in, for sure." He managed to say, still choking slightly.

"That is a good point." Jess said, yet thinking. Nice recovery, don't want to admit you were just pulling that beast in your pants to it. She smiled.

Matt set his drink down. "Ok, let me think." He said, while looking at the props and then putting a hand under his chin, clearly deep in thought. "Ok, got it!" He said guiding his sister back to the green screen. He connected her arms again and raised them up over her head.

"Do they always have to be with my hands over head?" She asked, as her arms were being raised by the winch.

"No, not at all. Let's do this last set, and then we can think of other ideas." Matt explained getting her hands in place. He then went and grabbed the traffic cone. He walked back over and placed it in front of her.

"What the hell?" Jess asked, laughing and looking at the display on the wall. The cone tip was at her belly button.

"Give me a minute, I'm thinking." Matt said, looking around the room. Then suddenly ran towards his room. He returned with rollerblades. He squatted and placed them on each of his sisters feet. They were entirely too big but that was the point. She started flailing her legs and couldn't get her balance on them. Her left leg flying out from under her, followed by her right. This made her drop suddenly and as she got her balance lifted herself back up. Jess was laughing, wildly trying to get her feet under her. Her tits were bouncing all over. She was looking down and then at the image on the wall. Matt was taking pictures of the playfulness and making sure the scene was in view. He then went to the wall and took the remote for the winch, the back behind the camera. He hit the up button and his sister rose, now just the tip of her rollerblade was on the ground. All of her weight was now on the shackles around her wrists. "Are you ok?" Matt asked.

"Yeah just can't stay like this long." Jess replied looking at the image of herself now suspending in the air. Suddenly realizing what Matt had planned as he approached.

Matt ran forward and pushed the large cone forward. It was now in between Jessica's legs and aimed right at her pussy.

"What are you doing Matty?" She asked, looking down and then back to the image on the wall. Panic clearly on her face.

Matt, not replying, went back behind the camera and hit down on the control. His sister slowly started to lower towards the cone sticking straight up at her pussy. "Matty! What are you doing? Matty!" She said, louder and louder. She started to flail trying to move her decent. Her tits slapped and clapped in front of her. She bicycled kicked her legs, making the cone wiggle in place. Her front wheel made contact with the ground first. This caused her left leg to shot out, making her pussy brush the tip of the cone. "Fuck!" Jess shouted as the sensation sent chills up her body. As she got her footing, under her. The cone gained distance from her pussy. Matt had the camera on rapid fire. You could hear the camera shooting hundreds of pictures. The look of determination on her face, as she looked down at the large cone between her legs. Her right leg made contact making her legs flail, causing the cone to brush her clit again. As she moved her legs and squirmed. The cone parted her pussy lips. On display, it brushed all around her pussy, finally finding the entrance itself. Her squirming and fighting only made it wiggle itself into her even more. Jess gasped and moaned, cursing as she tried to fight this object penetrating her.

Matt's cock twitched and pulsed as he watched his sister flailing around fighting her decent. He clearly saw her pussy being brushed against the cone. The look of panic, anger and pleasure on her face all at the same time, was so erotic. Her eyes would close as certain parts of her pussy came in contact with the cone. Jess spun wildly to the left, to the right causing her tits to bounce and clap together. Her ass flexed as the cone played havoc against her pussy. Matt continued snapping pictures and fought the urge to reach down and stroke his hard cock, through his pants.

Jess, looked down, then to Matt, then to the image on the wall. She had no control, any way she moved the cone was burying itself into her. She was getting wetter due to each movement. The silicone cone, was getting slicker, and it was become clear there was not much distance when she did get her footing. "Not funny Matty!" She cried out, as she spun, making eye contact with him. Then seeing her image on the wall. The feeling her in gut was catching her attention. Fuck dont you cum! She thought to herself, commanding herself to follow her own directions.

Matt hit the down button causing another wheel hit the ground. Jessica's legs flailing wildly, and they flexed as she tried to get them under her. The cone playing against her clit more and a couple of times the tip of the cone penetrating his sister, causing her to gasp in shock. As Matt looked at the screen, he could see the cone glisten. He instantly knew she was wet. Hell not just wet she was soaking the cone. She was moaning, gasping and cursing at him all at the same time. He couldn't hold back any longer, his hand went to his pants on top of his cock. He grabbed it through his jeans and squeezed, as he hit down on the control.

"Fuck Matt, lift me up!" Jess cried out. Not because of discomfort but because this was going to make her cum. She knew it, she could feel it, it was pissing her off. She was in control and this was taking her completely out of her element. What made her mad, most of all, is she wanted it. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. She was helpless, she was turned on, she was so horny, and she wanted to scream out with pleasure.